David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Rik Clay (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   RIK CLAY - His research lives on... (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=34593)

lightgiver 25-06-2008 10:49 PM

Rik sounds like the rest of us,

trouble is i awoke about 25 yrs ago;)

and so did many others,

the thing is more are awakening due to 911:eek:

it was the catalyst to wake a lot of people up;)and we know everything in our society is upside down, the ancient and new masters have known this for aeons,
that's why a lot of good people are trying to awaken the masses,to show them,
it just takes time,

question everything,freecanada,that is the one but don't over question, otherwise you will never find an answer;):D

Maybe rik as dropped out of sight to do some meditating and to try and enlighten his self?

and david shayler being the messiah,i think i will give that one a wide berth.........

and if they did shut down riks blog,why did they not shut down david i yrs ago,and alex jones and the rest of the blogs and all the other walks of life that do not conform to the norm,
people will be ready when there ready,you cannot force things on people,it takes time,why do you think people are still deluded and still trapped in samsara,
because they have not awoken from the sleep of ignorance,
what do you think BUDDHA means,and everyone as it,THE AWAKENED ONE;)
thing is YOU have to awaken it in your self,you can be shown ,but only YOU can do it;):D

free canada 26-06-2008 12:56 AM

we need to keep pushing

hello everyone

i think they may have shut down riks research because he has discoved something that they are planning to do in the future. i don't think that david and alex have predicted something so accuratly maybe. riks research was very specific to a date and event that if enough of this info gets out people will be unable to fall for the event if it is too widely known. david and alex etc have reported on what they have done in the past and make predicions as well, but maybe rik was tapped into a future event that has been planned. and enen if rik is supposedly taking a break he wouldn't have taken all his work off the internet without some kind of push from someone or somewhere.

i truely believe that his research has hit the nail on the head and after his red ice interview he was gaining momentum and they had to shut it down before it got to popular.

the only reason it is still fresh is because a select few of us are doing so.

i think that taking it down has definatly effected the spread of the information. the few that read these threads are far less than the many who would have checked out his established blog.

take a step back and look at it again and you will see what is going on.

lets get this info out to as many as possible.

lightgiver 26-06-2008 07:18 PM

been listening to riks video on u tube,

he is on the ball,especially about all the number 11 stuff,
listen to an album by DAEVID ALLEN it is called NEW YORK GONG,
and he sings about BLACK SEPTEMBER,and the album was made in the early 80s,
so people have known about this stuff for a long time,
just with the advent of the internet it as made info a lot more accessible,and the 911 incident as made people wake up a bit,but obviously not enough.

and also about mind before matter,Buddhists have known this for aeons,

so its good to hear some body who's does know what he is on about,

but there are a lot of people out there who know what there on about as well,
so i would not worry to much about rik i am sure he is fine;)

lightgiver 26-06-2008 07:54 PM

another one for you free canada,on the windows subject in riks 8th video radio interview,
windows vista,
vista=a comprehensive mental view of a distant time or a lengthy series of events,
with the next windows 7,following,the chakra question.
also on the subject of chi energy,in sanskrit, prana means life force.

also the Vatican as within it the Vatican city,
Vatican city =an independent state forming an enclave in Rome,with extra territoriality (extraterrestrial)over 12 churches(12 disciples)and palaces in Rome.
just something for you to think about;)

oh by the way rik is fine,
he has been suffering from adrenal problems,probably to much stress and excitement,
notarecordplayer on his 9th video posted message 1 day ago,
someone managed to get hold of his father,
so do not worry peeps;)
to many people know the facts now,
and they cannot get rid of us all can they now;):D

phonicboom 27-06-2008 02:31 AM

http://www.wittypedia.com/images/0/05/Nwo-zion.gif

anyone?

qasrose 27-06-2008 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phonicboom (Post 401149)

nice find dude

lightgiver 30-06-2008 11:47 PM

Also on the sundisc theme,

in Ancient Egypt the sundisc, is always flanked by 2 serpents and the extended wings of a vulture,

also on my medals i received from the 1st gulf war i have noticed on all 3,
they have sun symbolism,vulture symbolism,also on the British campaign medal,the sa 80 is flanked by 2 towers:eek:and also as vulture symbolism on it,
the other 2 medals were received from the Saudis and Kuwaitis,i have never noticed this before until closer investigation,or i have just not understood it until recently;)
on my french commando medal ,this also as a dagger with a vulture or eagle mounted upon it,and a circular motto placed around it;)
also my desert rat badge is of a gerboa(ie desert rat)i have noticed the tail encircles the rat and looks like it comes up into a serpent with eyes and mouth when you look closely:eek:;)

Just something to think about,if i can manage to post them on here i will try,but i am not very competent with coms especially when its all in french,
but i will try and get someone to do it for me:)

so it go's to prove all these country's are linked with sun,vulture,serpent and tower symbolism,which i am sure relates to Babylonian era,
and in turn is related to war,death and destruction,what these bloodlines get off on:eek:

and the proof is right there on my medals........

xpleet 01-07-2008 02:28 AM

The true meaning of the word Jerusalem is Darkness.

frankanne 01-07-2008 07:40 AM

riks youtube videos have gone. i can't find them anyway.
can anyone else find them?

lightgiver 01-07-2008 10:26 PM

It says this video has been removed by the user:confused:
i think something fishy is going on.

galactic_stargazer 03-07-2008 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankanne (Post 405181)
riks youtube videos have gone. i can't find them anyway.
can anyone else find them?

No I can't either...Did anyone ever get in contact with him?...and I mean him not a third party person.

free canada 03-07-2008 06:21 PM

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=28545&page=11

psyflyer 07-07-2008 11:42 PM

thanks for your hard work. keep it up, people are watching.

free canada 08-07-2008 06:55 PM

can anyone make riks red ice interview into a you tube 10 part video again. the last one was taken down?

free canada 17-07-2008 05:44 PM

lets keep it up

free canada 18-07-2008 03:15 AM

anyone with any new research on this

free canada 26-07-2008 09:00 PM

anyone need more info on this

lightworks 26-07-2008 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightgiver (Post 404935)
Also on the sundisc theme,

in Ancient Egypt the sundisc, is always flanked by 2 serpents and the extended wings of a vulture,

also on my medals i received from the 1st gulf war i have noticed on all 3,
they have sun symbolism,vulture symbolism,also on the British campaign medal,the sa 80 is flanked by 2 towers:eek:and also as vulture symbolism on it,
the other 2 medals were received from the Saudis and Kuwaitis,i have never noticed this before until closer investigation,or i have just not understood it until recently;)
on my french commando medal ,this also as a dagger with a vulture or eagle mounted upon it,and a circular motto placed around it;)
also my desert rat badge is of a gerboa(ie desert rat)i have noticed the tail encircles the rat and looks like it comes up into a serpent with eyes and mouth when you look closely:eek:;)

Just something to think about,if i can manage to post them on here i will try,but i am not very competent with coms especially when its all in french,
but i will try and get someone to do it for me:)

so it go's to prove all these country's are linked with sun,vulture,serpent and tower symbolism,which i am sure relates to Babylonian era,
and in turn is related to war,death and destruction,what these bloodlines get off on:eek:

and the proof is right there on my medals........

i feel really blessed to have you here..and that you share your knowledge having made the cross over...thankyou:D

lightworks 26-07-2008 09:05 PM

good links to rik clay?

some links to rik clay

free canada 29-07-2008 01:04 AM

lets spread this shit around people