David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   media phsycics (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=12901)

nuit 28-10-2007 01:31 PM

media phsycics

which do you believe? and which do you think generalise their answers too much?

John Edwards
Sylvia Browne
Colin Fry
Doris Stokes
David Welles
Derek Achorah

lottie_new 28-10-2007 01:58 PM

Ive always been a fan (i say that lightly) of John Edward,Colin Fry and Tony Stockwell, after years of watching colin fry on tv, i got tickets to see him last november- i was disappointed because i'd fallen for the 'tv editing' in his shows and seeing him live he wasnt half as accurate as on tv, maybe he was jsut having a bad day- maybe he's not always right- who am i to say he's a fake but i was disappointed, i also checked out his website and used to have 'psychic school website' but its logo was extremely 'illuminati-esque' so that put me on a back foot straight away! Also he's friends with Acorah who seems dodgy as....

indigo 28-10-2007 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuit (Post 173914)
which do you believe? and which do you think generalise their answers too much?

John Edwards
Sylvia Browne
Colin Fry
Doris Stokes
David Welles
Derek Achorah

I think Gordon Smith is one of the best at the moment. John Edwards is definately a fake. And as for derek acora:confused: although he is entertaining when he fakes his possessions.:D

I stopped reading sylvia Brown books when she said there was no such thing as Demon possession.:rolleyes: up until then i quite liked her theories.

Colin Fry seems good, and doris stokes. Not too keen on David wells though.

nuit 28-10-2007 02:13 PM

have to confess i think the tiny insignificant facts that john edwards comes up with, that only the 2 ppl involved would know about kinda gives credentials to him being on the line. As for colin fry...................well to generalised in his comments. Doris Stokes her books are fascinating

lottie_new 28-10-2007 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neila (Post 173941)
I think Gordon Smith is one of the best at the moment. John Edwards is definately a fake. And as for derek acora:confused: although he is entertaining when he fakes his possessions.:D

I stopped reading sylvia Brown books when she said there was no such thing as Demon possession.:rolleyes: up until then i quite liked her theories.

Colin Fry seems good, and doris stokes. Not too keen on David wells though.

What makes you say John Edward is fake neila?I think he's the most credible of them all!

nuit 28-10-2007 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lottie (Post 173954)
What makes you say John Edward is fake neila?I think he's the most credible of them all!

in complete agreement

indigo 28-10-2007 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lottie (Post 173954)

I think the way he speaks too fast and doesn't really give people a chance to answer properly. Also he comes from a family who all used to be involved in circles and stuff and has probably seen it as a good way to earn money. I have also read one of his books and wasn't too impressed by it. There was also something about him in the news which said, before he comes on stage, they listen in or conversations which the audience members have,by putting secret microphones under the chairs. There are also people planted in the audience what go around asking people names of those they want to hear from and all sorts of stuff. That is just my opinion though.

nuit 28-10-2007 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neila (Post 173966)
I think the way he speaks too fast and doesn't really give people a chance to answer properly. Also he comes from a family who all used to be involved in circles and stuff and has probably seen it as a good way to earn money. I have also read one of his books and wasn't too impressed by it. There was also something about him in the news which said, before he comes on stage, they listen in or conversations which the audience members have,by putting secret microphones under the chairs. There are also people planted in the audience what go around asking people names of those they want to hear from and all sorts of stuff. That is just my opinion though.

do you not think that the way he can specify personal details is not intriguing though?

nuit 28-10-2007 02:22 PM

lol the way he speaks too fast...........................have you ever been on a tour at universal studios? now those guys speak fast

indigo 28-10-2007 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuit (Post 173971)
lol the way he speaks too fast...........................have you ever been on a tour at universal studios? now those guys speak fast

But he doesn't let people get a word in edgeways:rolleyes: If they say 'no' he says 'yes' then he says stuff like maybe it's for someone else then. It's kind of more like cold reading to me.

nuit 28-10-2007 02:27 PM

but a lot of the time when he does that the more he keeps speaking all of a sudden a lightbulb goes off in the persons head he is directing his message to, and he is shown to be correct in what he is saying

lottie_new 28-10-2007 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neila (Post 173974)
But he doesn't let people get a word in edgeways:rolleyes: If they say 'no' he says 'yes' then he says stuff like maybe it's for someone else then. It's kind of more like cold reading to me.

I dunno- maybe im being naieve but i think he's the most credible, i like his style! He trained as a phlebotomist- he had a career in hospitals and a very good knowledge of human biology- i expect he has learnt a lot from patients NDE's etc etc....

indigo 28-10-2007 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuit (Post 173978)
but a lot of the time when he does that the more he keeps speaking all of a sudden a lightbulb goes off in the persons head he is directing his message to, and he is shown to be correct in what he is saying

But I bet they only show what he gets right though;), just as lottie said about Colin Fry.

indigo 28-10-2007 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lottie (Post 173979)
I dunno- maybe im being naieve but i think he's the most credible, i like his style! He trained as a phlebotomist- he had a career in hospitals and a very good knowledge of human biology- i expect he has learnt a lot from patients NDE's etc etc....

I do think he is very intelligent, and maybe he is very clever with the way he words things etc. Perhaps he has learnt alot about NDE's but I don't remember him saying anything like that in his book:confused: I will have another read of it.

What do people think of gordon Smith though? The Barber:cool: I have read one of his books too.

nuit 28-10-2007 03:04 PM

ah the power of the edit button

indigo 28-10-2007 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuit (Post 174007)
ah the power of the edit button

:confused:

nuit 28-10-2007 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neila (Post 174006)
I do think he is very intelligent, and maybe he is very clever with the way he words things etc. Perhaps he has learnt alot about NDE's but I don't remember him saying anything like that in his book:confused: I will have another read of it.

What do people think of gordon Smith though? The Barber:cool: I have read one of his books too.

i am ordering one of his books right now so i can give an honest opinion as i really have no knowledge regarding him at present

nuit 28-10-2007 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neila (Post 174008)
:confused:

:p

indigo 28-10-2007 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuit (Post 174009)
i am ordering one of his books right now so i can give an honest opinion as i really have no knowledge regarding him at present

He's Scottish and not too well known, but seems very accurate. He is also the 7th son of a 7th son:eek: and was apparently supposed to be helping the mccanns trace maddie.

indigo 28-10-2007 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuit (Post 174011)
:p

lol:confused::D