David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Politics / Elections (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   UK Local Electionzzzzzzz *HMF! Er... 2018 (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321666)

hayed joe 29-04-2018 06:04 PM

UK Local Electionzzzzzzz *HMF! Er... 2018
 
So had dinner at Mum's. She handed me a couple of sheets about the council's plans to build an expensive Golf course on supposed Greenbelt land instead of spending the money on (Shock!) its own people!
"Been a Labour voter all my life but I'm not going to bother with this one."

So I took another bite of the roast potatoes (How great are roast potatoes by the way?) and pointed out she could easily spoil her ballot paper with "No golf course" and most spoiled papers get read to the councillors.

"Do they?!!".

So that's that. Managed to awaken an anti-government sentiment I never thought she had!

So I thought I'd use it to start a thread about the local elections in the UK this Thursday.
We all limbered up for our non-compliance dances? :cheerleader:

elshaper 29-04-2018 06:13 PM

Something good came out of it then. :D

Yeah, when you can see who is controlling, red or blue doesn't matter really. zzzzz

hayed joe 03-05-2018 03:37 PM

I did speak to the people behind the polling desks and they told me it had been really quiet.
So I'm predicting a landslide for No Overall Control!

serpentine 03-05-2018 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayed joe (Post 1063019468)
I did speak to the people behind the polling desks and they told me it had been really quiet.
So I'm predicting a landslide for No Overall Control!


Selected constituencies are running ID checks before voters can cast their votes so polling stations in some areas might be extremely quiet. :).

elshaper 03-05-2018 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayed joe (Post 1063019468)
I did speak to the people behind the polling desks and they told me it had been really quiet.
So I'm predicting a landslide for No Overall Control!

You should have started a conversation about a video on youtube where loads of voting papers were shoved in the box and caught on CCTV. Leave the place by saying, I hope you are counting them properly. :lol:

hayed joe 03-05-2018 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1063019473)
You should have started a conversation about a video on youtube where loads of voting papers were shoved in the box and caught on CCTV. Leave the place by saying, I hope you are counting them properly. :lol:

I never saw that video (Bet you that's a thread on here) but I do remember footage at night of someone running with a blue(?) box of votes. Was that from the Irish EU Referendum?

elshaper 03-05-2018 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayed joe (Post 1063019480)
I never saw that video (Bet you that's a thread on here) but I do remember footage at night of someone running with a blue(?) box of votes. Was that from the Irish EU Referendum?

Yeah, it's been posted here but can't remember where. :thud:

hayed joe 04-05-2018 11:26 AM

And after all that. All the Facebook arguments. All the accusations. All the bitterness and...

If results were repeated Inna General Election the Tories would be the biggest party but still short of a majority.
I'm OK with the chaos but all this "Jeremy this Jeremy that" has finally been proved as bollocks!

serpentine 06-05-2018 08:09 AM

These days of majority goverments are over for the UK but ID voting is here

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...inue-elections

Most of those without ID shrugged shoulders with a sigh then trudged off to get it and returned to cast their votes.


Postal voting must be dealt with next as no one can guarantee the vote was cast by the name on the ballot paper and an unaccountable (to parliament) private company (Royal Mail) should have no part in the democratic process.

elshaper 06-05-2018 05:58 PM

Can we talk about Jeremy btw?

dumbcritic 07-05-2018 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serpentine (Post 1063019767)
These days of majority goverments are over for the UK but ID voting is here

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...inue-elections

Most of those without ID shrugged shoulders with a sigh then trudged off to get it and returned to cast their votes.


Postal voting must be dealt with next as no one can guarantee the vote was cast by the name on the ballot paper and an unaccountable (to parliament) private company (Royal Mail) should have no part in the democratic process.

This is one of the best explanations ever.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcXo6-DUwAAtK3e.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:32 PM.