David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   New Members Forum (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   I'm glad to be here (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=316891)

compass 22-04-2017 01:03 PM

I'm glad to be here

This forum seems to have the nicest people of any conspiracy forum I've visited. There's a warm, friendly feeling on this forum which seems kind of miraculous all things considered.

It's understandable that a group of people who are inclined to be paranoid, constantly suspicious, and untrusting of almost everyone would not create a supportive, warm, or friendly environment. Somehow this forum seems to beat the odds in that sense.

I think the difference may be David Icke's emphasis on love being the answer.

lakes 22-04-2017 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by compass (Post 1062912128)
This forum seems to have the nicest people of any conspiracy forum I've visited. There's a warm, friendly feeling on this forum which seems kind of miraculous all things considered.

:thud:

Welcome, glad your here..........ermm....wait till you've posted 20+ times and visited the Rant Room! :lol: One of the moderators said "Its like herding cats"

compass 22-04-2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakes (Post 1062912132)
:thud:

Welcome, glad your here..........ermm....wait till you've posted 20+ times and visited the Rant Room! :lol: One of the moderators said "Its like herding cats"

I love rants. I will be there. Thank you for the advice.

oneriver 22-04-2017 01:21 PM

Welcome compass, love is indeed the answer, and the question.

fudgetusk 22-04-2017 02:43 PM

Quote:

It's understandable that a group of people who are inclined to be paranoid, constantly suspicious, and untrusting of almost everyone would not create a supportive, warm, or friendly environment. Somehow this forum seems to beat the odds in that sense.

You'll change your tune after a few months here. There are idiots on this forum who think TV turns you gay.

the apprentice 22-04-2017 03:15 PM

Quote:

Welcome

Are you a maker of things and crafts if you are you can post them here

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=237985

Did you know we have an ignore button if people get on your nerves.

Only kidding.

cosmicpurpose1.618 22-04-2017 03:50 PM

Quote:

Well said compass, you seem to point in the right direction :)

Welcome!

sylias 22-04-2017 04:12 PM

David Icke is doing amazing work :)

getagrip 22-04-2017 07:20 PM

Welcome to dif. :)

Dude111 22-04-2017 08:29 PM

Welcome ashore :)

better21 29-06-2018 07:41 AM

Quote:

I also like this forum.

white light 29-06-2018 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fudgetusk (Post 1062912155)
You'll change your tune after a few months here. There are idiots on this forum who think TV turns you gay.

I don't know if transvestism turns you gay. It may do.