David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Human Race Get Off Your Knees (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Is David going to far? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=154895)

michael 25-01-2011 10:56 AM

Is David going to far?

Is David going to far? I mean all the stuff with the moon being an artifical aircraft and things like that (moon landing fraud). For me its to much!

starshine 25-01-2011 11:49 AM

I personally do not think he is going to far, but what I believe in is differnet.
I believe the Moon was seperated from the Earth when that metorite struck earth during the dinosaur age. But as for Mind rays there could be truth in the matter, please watch that wonderful film called 'They Live'.:cool:

wonderfullife 25-01-2011 11:52 AM

Nope i don't think he is going to far.
People would of and did say that when he first started his journey and now the things he said have become true.

michael 25-01-2011 12:09 PM

I do not believe that the 9/11 tragedy was a conspiracy! I neither belive that the moon is an artifical spacecraft. Well, this is conspiracy theory!

Quote:

Originally Posted by wonderfullife (Post 1059626727)
Nope i don't think he is going to far.
People would of and did say that when he first started his journey and now the things he said have become true.

michael 25-01-2011 12:19 PM

I even do not believe in shape-shifting reptiles. There never have been such things and never will be! How pathetic...

Quote:

Originally Posted by michael (Post 1059626757)
I do not believe that the 9/11 tragedy was a conspiracy! I neither belive that the moon is an artifical spacecraft. Well, this is conspiracy theory!

ianw 25-01-2011 12:25 PM

I take it nibiru is a no no then.

cooperlee 25-01-2011 12:37 PM

come on guys, it's "TOO far" not "TO FAR."
:)

English FAIL.

steve1964 25-01-2011 12:38 PM

:)

newworldengineer 25-01-2011 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michael (Post 1059626788)
I even do not believe in shape-shifting reptiles. There never have been such things and never will be! How pathetic...

well I think that theory is still up in the air. I used to think Icke should hold back on the wild theories as it will drive away potential truthseekers, but then after a good think about it, Icke really symbolizes this cosmic consciousness within us and I think that's what we have to become to get through this, and not be afraid to talk about or speculate on what else might be out there, cos we're grown ups right? They're interesting subject matter to say the least and Icke is so passionate about them, I think that's what attracts me to his work.

wonderfullife 25-01-2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michael (Post 1059626788)

Do not judge others until you have walked in their shoes.

thirdwave 25-01-2011 01:16 PM

The thing is, there have been people bring up such concepts before. People just scrutinising Icke because of how big his name is, and the way he decided to indulge into that theory.. more than the idea its self, which belief it or not does hold some very interesting bits of info, it pretty much tells me that we know very very little about the moon.

The bottom line is I don't think he can win with some regardless, as if he does not bring any new discussions to his books, people accuse him of rehashing and repeating... (which there is nothing wrong with if you are simply trying to light up a message) .. but if he indulges in new concepts then he is accused of something else..

For me the guy is not a god and if you look for a god your going to get dirt in your eyes... But he has done loads for the movement as a whole movement and have encouraged many people to research such matters deeper and to simply think more, he has dedicated his life into giving people a wake up call, and has done that for many...

So I am not fussed about what direction he chooses to go in from here on... his works are out there for people to conclude.. he is not getting any younger and has had a good innings with what he does I think.

michael 25-01-2011 05:05 PM

Their is no fraud moonlanding

Come on, they left a mirror on the moon to measure the distance between earth and moon by laser. This is evidence enough that we have been on the moon.
I can`t share David´s attitude towards the moonlanding and the reptiloids. I have never seen any reptiloid and therefore don`t believe in them. Come on, this stuff is really going to far.

seeking_truth_lpool 25-01-2011 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michael (Post 1059627392)
Come on, they left a mirror on the moon to measure the distance between earth and moon by laser. This is evidence enough that we have been on the moon.
I can`t share David´s attitude towards the moonlanding and the reptiloids. I have never seen any reptiloid and therefore don`t believe in them. Come on, this stuff is really going to far.

Very fair comment... However the Reptile theme we can see through a whole range of different secrets societies etc is very interesting to say the least..

newworldengineer 25-01-2011 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michael (Post 1059627392)

and again! I didn't get it the second time! :D you're forgetting that just because you don't believe in the moon landing being a fraud and that humanoid reptillians exist that makes it untrue by default :confused: when as I've said before, it's still up in the air! (hard to categorically prove or disprove the reptillian thing, and maybe even the moon fraud at a stretch) and if it turns out icke is right, then it's great that he did give us a fair few years to get our teeth around that concept so it's not so much of a culture shock if it is revealed to be the truth. If it turns out Icke is wrong, I'm sure Icke would quite gladly change his work to reflect what's really going on.

Your beliefs aren't reality, if anything they edit what really is outthere cos you've closed yourself off to these possibilities. Keep an open mind, and what the hell are you even doing on Ickes forum if you don't want to look into or maybe consider these realities that he's become infamous for? There are plenty other forums dealing purely with the 5-sense conspiracy aspect to this worldly manipulation.

the mark 25-01-2011 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michael (Post 1059626757)
I do not believe that the 9/11 tragedy was a conspiracy!

What do you believe happened?. :confused:

seeking_truth_lpool 25-01-2011 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the mark (Post 1059627538)

Excellent point!!

newworldengineer 25-01-2011 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the mark (Post 1059627538)

It's a conspiracy however way you look at it! lol :rolleyes: you either believe the official conspiracy theory from the state sponsored media of terrorists in a cave orchestrating one of the most intricate attacks on the western world in recent history, or the alternative media's conspiracy theory of it being devised by a rogue network operating in our western government. Although the evidence points more to the latter cos you can drive a winnebago through the holes in the official story.

starshine 25-01-2011 06:56 PM

I hope the Op is pleased that he is able to say what is on his mind in this forum, had he said it elsewhere he would of been banned.
No Icke is a researcher not a scientist OK.

newworldengineer 25-01-2011 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starshine (Post 1059627725)
I hope the Op is pleased that he is able to say what is on his mind in this forum, had he said it elsewhere he would of been banned.
No Icke is a researcher not a scientist OK.

He might just be here to troll Icke. cos he's offered nothing on the contrary.

bemore 26-01-2011 03:24 AM

Logically thinking about it if something can not be proved, nor disproved for definite either way then how can you make a fair judgement on it?????

You can have your "beliefs" but thats about it lol.