David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   The Matrix / Nature of Reality (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Updated Free Your Brain site by piece_of_nothing (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=173712)

reflectx3553 21-06-2011 05:18 PM

Updated Free Your Brain site by piece_of_nothing

ARTIFICIAL SYNCHRONICITY, LANGUAGE MANIPULATION, KUNDALINI AND THE CORNERS OF REALITY

This website is about the activities and methods of foreigners operating in disguise on the surface of Earth, masquerading as terrestrials and living as characters.

http://freeyourbrain.net

Quote:

Originally Posted by wea4 (Post 1059058009)
An anonymous author that called himself piece_of_nothing wrote it 10 years ago (2000-2001).
As for the pending chapters, you just keep waiting lol, because it's never gonna happen.

After he wrote most of the website, he started another website at the end of 2001
that is still up and updated every couple of months. Only this time he choose not to be anonymous.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wea4 (Post 1059060110)
I am sorry, but I can't give you the address.

I stumbled upon the other website accidentally in 2002, I read it, connected the dots, and realized it's the same person that wrote the freeyourbrain website.

If it is really needed for you to receive more info or to find this author, then it will be shown to you.

However, I will give you the address of a third website that is directly connected with the topics that freeyourbrain website writes about.

http://www.alienlovebite.com/article....html#lovebite

There is an updated website by piece_of_nothing? How could I find it, by reading related sites to free your brain matrix artificial synchronicity and checking search engine results?

forrest22 17-07-2011 11:20 AM

freeyourbrain site is the best thing i've ever read .real truth without sugarcoating... every human should read it i rate it PG13

bipolarminionincarnation 19-11-2011 01:20 AM

What's up, I'm a friend of Radael's

I've met the telepathic individuals you speak of, they, like everyone else, will not say much. They are very manipulative, and like to trap you. I do believe the good guys have "won" though. Have you heard from Neo or Radael? I remember you from myspace... tags: dissahc piece_of_nothing

irvking 06-03-2012 10:28 PM

I have been looking for other people about this concept for quite some time and it seems the only one to find a this moment is
"Piece_Of_Nothing's" protege "Dissahc"

I am Irv and here TO HELP YOU

YOU KNOW THIS ALREADY

Explain this to me as I have said this others earlier today,

I have been reading a concept theory and it explains about 2 alien factions going war against each other and majority of earth is filled with aliens in disguise.....

Anyways, today I "coincidentally" put on a film called "Aliens vs Predators 2:Requiem" on channel FX and it is about 2 aliens fighting each other on Earth

Question is:

Do I have mind superpowers?

or Is life planned out? and/or "pre-programmed" like a scientist told me?

or the "Matrix programmers" are subliminally behind this???

Interesting huh

Peace & Love to all my soul brothers and sisters.

irvking 12-03-2012 06:30 AM

Anyone else want to contribute?

Anyone else want to contribute?

irvking 27-03-2012 09:30 PM

Interesting....

forrest22 28-03-2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irvking (Post 1060663890)
I have been looking for other people about this concept for quite some time and it seems the only one to find a this moment is
"Piece_Of_Nothing's" protege "Dissahc"

I am Irv and here TO HELP YOU

YOU KNOW THIS ALREADY

Explain this to me as I have said this others earlier today,

I have been reading a concept theory and it explains about 2 alien factions going war against each other and majority of earth is filled with aliens in disguise.....

Anyways, today I "coincidentally" put on a film called "Aliens vs Predators 2:Requiem" on channel FX and it is about 2 aliens fighting each other on Earth

Question is:

Do I have mind superpowers?

or Is life planned out? and/or "pre-programmed" like a scientist told me?

or the "Matrix programmers" are subliminally behind this???

Interesting huh

Peace & Love to all my soul brothers and sisters.

i think you should ask yourself first these questions after reading freeyourbrain site

do you think you are a survivor of the spiritual hurricane ? do people around you use what you do good or bad against you? do people give you the sensation that your being judged by them? do you have a sense of great purpose in your life and that you will to fight evil?

irvking 31-03-2012 08:00 PM

Any more?

irvking 17-04-2012 09:31 PM

Computer Generated Dreamworld

Deconstructing Matrix

reflectx3553 24-04-2012 05:29 PM

Re: What's up, I'm a friend of Radael's

Quote:

Originally Posted by bipolarminionincarnation (Post 1060374345)
I've met the telepathic individuals you speak of, they, like everyone else, will not say much. They are very manipulative, and like to trap you. I do believe the good guys have "won" though. Have you heard from Neo or Radael? I remember you from myspace... tags: dissahc piece_of_nothing

Hi bipolarminionincarnation, nice to meet you.

Free your brain says that you have a choice of which side to join and that it will be respected. You have a choice to join the good side of spiritualized humans on the side of Nirvana. You do not have to be a slave to characters of the other side. They have to follow certain guidelines and protocols when dealing with neutral survivors to respect free will.

Depending on your belief system you make choices in life how to define reality.

http://www.dissahc.i8.com/

http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/index.html

THEY (foreigners of both sides) have to respect the free will of terrestrials and THEY have to avoid doing things that can give their characters away.

irvking 25-04-2012 06:47 PM

I am willing to help the "foreigners" in this "Matrix"

but
forced to choose either sides
when
THEY ARE IN OUR EARTH
OUR HOME
IS A NO NO!!!!!

The soul belongs to us authentic humans!

Not them!

No disrespect to the "aliens",

but of all things both sides has to GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE,ASAP!

Earth are to the neutral/survivors!!!

Also,

There is another theory that we have no free will at all!

That we are "Programmed/Remote controlled".....

Anyways,

type in Deconstructing Matrix on youtube!

Peace/Love/Freedom!

[/B][/I]

irvking 22-05-2012 05:30 PM

Here is what "Dissahc" says of this:

"What must be known is that nowadays, in the "post-hurricane" period, practically everyone you meet is a "character" (due to there being survivors and still some neutral areas on planet Earth). A character is someone on the side of Nirvana that has a tool inside their brain called a "crystal". It allows mental communication to anyone else with a "crystal", which means everyone on this planet and possibly others. They have to follow certain guidelines and protocols when operating on the Earth "stageworld" and dealing with survivors (as well as neutrals). They are not allowed to admit the hurricane ever existed, or in fact that anything you learn here is true. They will deny everything and call you a crazy person. WHAT A CRAP. But don't worry. You probably had or will have many personal experiences proving that this is in fact very real."

Is it true,is the true question.....

Namaste[/B]

sergionuneslima 27-05-2012 07:37 PM

Time does not exist(pending)

Hello:
I'm Sergio, from Brazil. São Paulo:

I have a question about this site's message: This spiritual hurricane occured in 1993, in 1993 or it always existed, since we cannot define the begginning of language as we know it?

Thank you very much.

Sergio.

irvking 28-05-2012 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sergionuneslima (Post 1060847644)
Hello:
I'm Sergio, from Brazil. São Paulo:

I have a question about this site's message: This spiritual hurricane occured in 1993, in 1993 or it always existed, since we cannot define the begginning of language as we know it?

Thank you very much.

Sergio.

Hey bro,

Indeed time doesn't exist,

Anyways,

All I can tell you is that indeed you and me are in a virtual reality right now!

sergionuneslima 28-05-2012 01:40 PM

Time does not exist (pending)

Yeah Brothers!

We really are in a virtual reality, so much, that every action that we take is like to be indeed in a dream; there's no continuing in everything all. Just take a look.
But still do'nt what is spiritual hurricane. Since 1996 I had a lost of conciousness and then take medicine to not repeat the strange things happenned to me at that time.

irvking 28-05-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sergionuneslima (Post 1060848549)
Yeah Brothers!

We really are in a virtual reality, so much, that every action that we take is like to be indeed in a dream; there's no continuing in everything all. Just take a look.
But still do'nt what is spiritual hurricane. Since 1996 I had a lost of conciousness and then take medicine to not repeat the strange things happenned to me at that time.

Se precisar de ajuda em alguma coisa, eu estou aqui por você irmão de alma.

sergionuneslima 28-05-2012 10:14 PM

Time does not exist (pending)

Quote:

Originally Posted by irvking (Post 1060848668)
Se precisar de ajuda em alguma coisa, eu estou aqui por você irmão de alma.

Meu Deus, você fala português? Aqui em São Psulo, Brazil, "MUST PEOPLE DO"
Obrigado, também, meu irmão de alma.
Como você dessas coisas a qual me refiro?

So long,
Sergio.

sergionuneslima 29-05-2012 12:07 PM

Translation for who does not speak portuguese

I said abover bro:

"My God, do you speak portuguese? Here ins Sao Paulo, Brazil, must people do.
Thanks too, my soul brother,
How do you know these things that I'm referring?
So long,
Sergio.

irvking 29-05-2012 02:01 PM

Ever since I have ran into "Freeyourbrain" in Late 2011,

I have been in a virtual reality maze.....Finding other "Survivors"

Go here:

M.B.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...hing/index.htm

&

Dissahc Page
http://www.dissahc.i8.com/

What have you learned from that article?
Do you believe "aliens" are "humans" in disguise?
Do you see alot of coincidences in reality?
What are you going to do now that you know you are inside a virtual reality?

sergionuneslima 29-05-2012 03:35 PM

Good Question

Ok, I stayed in a virtual maze since 1996 when after seeing objects and people around me in strange behavior, trating me like I was invisible and in many ruling=to rule themselves in other time reacting too much agressive giving an impressing that I was in total contral of everything and at same time total vulnerable ending in total absence of conciousness. What a crap!
I take medicines for avoid all that happens again though It seems that all happenned it was surrealistic that never will "happen" again.
So, about the site artificial syncronicity, corners of reality at the same time mix great truth never exposed from I know and how it's obligate to use language as we know bring almost solution but because language has something strange pending, brings eternal questions.
We have to know what the word "alien" affects the reality, then we know the human relation, I guess.
Reality seems a total coincidence of everything at ll.
What I'm gonna do now knoing this? I don't know. I just know that I don't want repeat 1996 again, anymore.

Thanks for the links, I will see and we talk more about. I'm always here.
I would like to know your answers four your questions please or more.
I'm gonna do a virtual trip now to nowhere that calls Paraiba STATE.
I will try to maintain contact from there, sonn as possible, it's a poorest, inside Brazil.

A hug,
Sergio.