David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Human Race Get Off Your Knees (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   A question about Icke's newest book (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=187589)

jaychurchforrest 20-10-2011 07:27 PM

A question about Icke's newest book

I am on page 274 of Human Race Get Off Your Knees and I am thinking about all the chapters all the time while I am reading. Whilst I am enjoying the book one question has came to my mind though.

Why did the reptilians not impose their NWO when they were engineering the DNA of current humans? Surely this makes the most sense?

Note. People who are going to say reptiles don't exist etc etc, don't waste your time, I have heard it all before, I will examine the evidence myself thank you. Answers from people who have studied much of Icke's work would be greatly appreciated.

jaychurchforrest 24-10-2011 11:09 AM

No one knows

So this seems to be the biggest problem to the whole reptilian theory. They could have taken over by now if they wanted to, when they 'created' us. As such this disproves the idea that reptilians are involved or else it disproves the idea that we are somehow a test tube creation of theirs. I am open to the ideas of Icke, but I do believe some are not explained properly in his book and there are massive issues relating to how the story joins up.

Yes, there is a conspiracy, at the very least, Capitalism its self is 1, a conspiring of the rich to stay rich, yes, there is a hell of a lot of proof that the world wars and finacial crisis have been engineered. Yes, Israel is the modern day Nazi Germany, yes, Satanism might be behind a lot of the evil in the world.

No, religion is not serpent worship, I feel better when I go to church, I do not feel drained in any form. I do believe in Jesus Christ also. I do believe he existed and I do believe he was a miracle worker. I believe he is an example for people to follow. I do not believe people should wait for his return though, like Bob Marley said, "you should look for yours on earth" rather than in heaven. Paradise on earth can be acheived. Religion does not have to be a divisive way to do this. I am a catholic and I have often got on with muslims. I feel between non extremists who are religious, as well as non religious non extremists, people do feel they have a lot in common and this is what will save the world.

macchoi 24-10-2011 11:27 AM

I am about half way through the book and I have pondered the same thing.

jaychurchforrest 24-10-2011 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macchoi (Post 1060309425)
I am about half way through the book and I have pondered the same thing.

I have tried searching the internet and this forum too and have been unable to find an answer to this question. It really is the elephant in the room I think.

hugo_rune 24-10-2011 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaychurchforrest (Post 1060300144)
Why did the reptilians not impose their NWO when they were engineering the DNA of current humans? Surely this makes the most sense?

Good question. Maybe:

If fear and the low vibrational level that goes with it is a food/energy source then the species as it is makes for feast time. It can be an emotional roller coaster out there if you let it be. Perhaps if the blue print was for a more docile human we wouldn't have the capacity to achieve the emotional levels that they need from us.

I honestly don't know, could be any number of reasons. Could just be sick puppies who enjoy manipulating a more intelligent human rather than lording it over a species more servile.

gremlin 24-10-2011 08:42 PM

Quote:

I am on page 274 of Human Race Get Off Your Knees and I am thinking about all the chapters all the time while I am reading. Whilst I am enjoying the book one question has came to my mind though.

Note. People who are going to say reptiles don't exist etc etc, don't waste your time, I have heard it all before, I will examine the evidence myself thank you. Answers from people who have studied much of Icke's work would be greatly appreciated.

It's to do with our free will. If you look at society today we just literally say yes all the time to everything, sign this sign that so we are giving our power away all the time. Universal contracts say to all beings that to take someone their must be a contract someone even before you enter this world.

And us humans need to have fear, the reptiles don't want robots they want humans in fear, feeds them you see.

leafar 24-10-2011 11:05 PM

I've often wondered why they haven't already established a nwo. If I was in charge of the conspiracy I would have surely had in in place maybe a hundred or so years ago, well before 2012, rather than leaving it to the last minute.

macchoi 25-10-2011 01:34 AM

I can't stop thinking about this question. It does raise doubts about the reptilians.

Maybe other galactic beings interfered in the past, preventing the reptilians to establish a NWO earlier, and now they have somehow managed to gradually implement it.

Or, as mentioned earlier, if it was to be put in place immediately, we would have become accustomed to that way of life right away. We would not have been given the time to experience what happiness and freedom is, so when they DO implement NWO, it would arise negative feelings from the people.

So, they gave us time to be "free" and happy, and now that the NWO is being implemented, the people have become angry at these horrible changes in their mode of life, producing the negative energy the reptilians feed on, allowing them to sustain themselves in this reality.

Or, maybe it's because it took such a long time to establish the proper bloodline families to move their agenda forward.

jaychurchforrest 25-10-2011 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hugo_rune (Post 1060310577)
Perhaps if the blue print was for a more docile human we wouldn't have the capacity to achieve the emotional levels that they need from us.

I honestly don't know, could be any number of reasons. Could just be sick puppies who enjoy manipulating a more intelligent human rather than lording it over a species more servile.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gremlin (Post 1060310840)
It's to do with our free will. If you look at society today we just literally say yes all the time to everything, sign this sign that so we are giving our power away all the time. Universal contracts say to all beings that to take someone their must be a contract someone even before you enter this world.

And us humans need to have fear, the reptiles don't want robots they want humans in fear, feeds them you see.

Quote:

Originally Posted by leafar (Post 1060311265)
I've often wondered why they haven't already established a nwo. If I was in charge of the conspiracy I would have surely had in in place maybe a hundred or so years ago, well before 2012, rather than leaving it to the last minute.

Quote:

Originally Posted by macchoi (Post 1060311514)
I can't stop thinking about this question. It does raise doubts about the reptilians.

Maybe other galactic beings interfered in the past, preventing the reptilians to establish a NWO earlier, and now they have somehow managed to gradually implement it.

Or, as mentioned earlier, if it was to be put in place immediately, we would have become accustomed to that way of life right away. We would not have been given the time to experience what happiness and freedom is, so when they DO implement NWO, it would arise negative feelings from the people.

So, they gave us time to be "free" and happy, and now that the NWO is being implemented, the people have become angry at these horrible changes in their mode of life, producing the negative energy the reptilians feed on, allowing them to sustain themselves in this reality.

Or, maybe it's because it took such a long time to establish the proper bloodline families to move their agenda forward.

I see your point, although, it is possible that with the NWO system already established before human creation, they could use propoganda as a tool to encourage negativity. I mean, current newspapers for example are packed full of negative stories, I rarely finish reading a newspaper without feeling angry. They could say that although you servant workers are so loyal, these other workers in made up land have it much better. This would likely cause frustration, and DNA could be manipulated to ensure that these test tube humans were indeed more prone to frustration and negativity.

I also see what you mean about this idea of it being a challenge manipulating the more intelligent human than a servant but this would go against Icke's description of the lazy reptile who always wants the easy option.

bemore 25-10-2011 07:44 PM

I thought the NWO agenda could be to get numbers down to more manageable levels....where would that equate to feeding off energy I wonder.

Our written records only go so far.....maybe they allready have had full NWOs in place throughout our long history.

Maybe they allready rule the world and are smirking at us coming to realise???Maybe its intentional so we fear them more???

jaychurchforrest 25-10-2011 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bemore (Post 1060313285)
I thought the NWO agenda could be to get numbers down to more manageable levels....where would that equate to feeding off energy I wonder.

Our written records only go so far.....maybe they allready have had full NWOs in place throughout our long history.

Maybe they allready rule the world and are smirking at us coming to realise???Maybe its intentional so we fear them more???

Maybe...

:)

saty 25-10-2011 10:29 PM

Quote:

simple.So that our conciousness can evolve.Humans are passive by nature and need external forces so they can realise who they really are.Let me ask you, if everything was perfect and there was no war,crime,poverty,disease would you evolve? No way..IF there was only evil or only good it would be pointless.Reptilians were given instructions by other ET races(mostly Sirians) that they can control humans so they can evolve to a certain point.If there were no instructions we would already be long dead or similar to those pods in matrix movies.

jaychurchforrest 25-10-2011 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saty (Post 1060313688)
simple.So that our conciousness can evolve.Humans are passive by nature and need external forces so they can realise who they really are.Let me ask you, if everything was perfect and there was no war,crime,poverty,disease would you evolve? No way..IF there was only evil or only good it would be pointless.Reptilians were given instructions by other ET races(mostly Sirians) that they can control humans so they can evolve to a certain point.If there were no instructions we would already be long dead or similar to those pods in matrix movies.

Where did you hear this theory? Even so, the humanoids could have raised the first test tube babies to act and exist in a manner that suited them. The enviroment shapes vast amounts of a persons character as such the humanoids could shape the test tube babies the way they wanted. So it still does not explain why they did not impose the NWO when they had the perfect chance.

rolf harris 26-10-2011 06:10 AM

Earth is like a kiddies science project to them,
Or like Alex collier says we're DNA royalty so we get special treatment.

consciousness 27-10-2011 02:17 PM

Is it perhaps possible that they were observing their creation to perfect them, and then initiate the NWO afterwards ? However, their creation became problematic to them and the creation became self aware ?

consciousness 27-10-2011 02:18 PM

thus delaying the plans for a take over ?

jaychurchforrest 27-10-2011 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by consciousness (Post 1060317246)
Is it perhaps possible that they were observing their creation to perfect them, and then initiate the NWO afterwards ? However, their creation became problematic to them and the creation became self aware ?

It is possible, anything is possible, but if the Icke theory is correct then they would have been able to perfect the test tube babies very quickly, it is easy to become another brick in the wall when you are born into it. If the reptilians are as clever as Icke has made them out to be (with all there technology and the engineering of human DNA after defeating the perfect humans) then the NWO would have been imposed by them by now because it is the easiest option, and reptilies always seek the easy option because they are lazy.

I should say the NWO is a threat, but the reptilian theory that Icke gives in his book just does not convince me. I am still left unconvinced. I think what we are dealing with is some very nasty people,who are inbred (for many generations) and as such fucked up in the head hence the world we live in today, totaly messed up by cunts who rule the world.

jaychurchforrest 27-10-2011 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolf harris (Post 1060314345)
Earth is like a kiddies science project to them,
Or like Alex collier says we're DNA royalty so we get special treatment.

According to Icke, the Reptilians are lazy, so playing with us would probably not be of interest to them when they have very real goals to acheive. Goals that could have been achieved quite comfortably by now if Icke's version of events is true.

Moving on to Alex collier, DNA royalty, have you looked in the mirror? When I look in the mirror and when I look at other people, I see evolved monkeys. When I look at the behaviour of people around the world, People sticking a stick up Gaddifi's arse, Gaddifi ruling the people of Libya unjustly, the illegal wars by the US and UK, NAZI Israel, and the election of the Tories in England during a banking crisis even though the Tory party are EVEN MORE in the pockets of the banks than the Labour party, which was actually quite difficult to achive. A large number of human beings are hopeless. With the rest not much better, and I include myself in that. We all have many flaws.

nirvana 28-10-2011 02:42 AM

Quote:

Because reptilians may not be real:)

darryl84 28-10-2011 08:34 PM

The obvious and simple answer is, they didn't need too.. they could control the world with all their technology, whilst humanity was in serious ignorance thinking the world was flat.. the only reason they are having to up the ante now (big failure by the way) is because people are 'waking up', vibrational change, dark controlled epoch too light controlled epoch, aka 3d too 5d.

Also, i'd like to point out, the vibrational epoch change cant be stopped, only slowed down, the reptilains know this, they just travel to the point of the cycle where the dark epoch kicks in again and continue their control from there, and thus maintaining the energetic sustenance vampiring they do. So whats the point of the reptilians passing down advanced NWO technology to their hybrid lackeys say two or three thousand years ago when it just increases the chance that those lackeys might cock something up (they need the earth remember for their slaves to live on during the dark epoch), and maybe even try and out do them by developing the technology even further during those two or three thousand of years. So with that in mind, what makes more sense? risk that, or chuck out the advanced technology in the last 50 or so years to help delay the epoch change as much as possible, and thus squeeze a bit more energetic juice out of the evolving slaves before they go out of sight for an epoch shift. :)