David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Will You Take The Chip Or Die? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=20675)

noobcybot 09-12-2008 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by measle_weasel (Post 657986)
Dig it out with a pin and some tweasers? Assuming its in your hand, or arm. A brain implant would get kinda tricky, though.

The technology available would sort of fuse it to your tissues.

measle_weasel 09-12-2008 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noobcybot (Post 658188)
The technology available would sort of fuse it to your tissues.

Well in that case, Id never accept a chip, as removing it may be problematic for a single person, and could damage nerves.

But I had in mind when writing the above, that the chip would be something akin to todays subdermal chips, that just sit there under the skin, or in some tissue.

clint web 09-12-2008 09:52 PM

Quote:

Do you guys ever wonder if you're chipped already? Cellphones, tvs, computers, cars, appliances, pdas...do we use anything that doesn't have a chip? Do they even need to put a chip in your body when you're surrounded by them all the time? Just typing out loud...and trying to stay awake at work
Excellent point made /\

We're chipped already, that's for sure. Sticking the chip in us is just the next logical step for them. I think it's a couple of generations away. They need to do a bit more mind conditioning on the kids with thumb scans in schools, chips in their pets etc. One day the idea will seem just normal. They don't need to do it to us, they can just wait a while.

measle_weasel 09-12-2008 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clint web (Post 658357)
Excellent point made /\

We're chipped already, that's for sure. Sticking the chip in us is just the next logical step for them. I think it's a couple of generations away. They need to do a bit more mind conditioning on the kids with thumb scans in schools, chips in their pets etc. One day the idea will seem just normal. They don't need to do it to us, they can just wait a while.

Indeed. Gradualism is how its done most effectively... of course, barring some catastrophic event, like a new pearl harbor, that would act as a time catalyst, says PNAC.

hey_jude 11-12-2008 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clint web (Post 658357)
Excellent point made /\

They don't need that much to do!

I got my daughter off the fingerprint database at her school and told the Head if he didn't start informing the parents what he was doing I would camp outside the school and tell them myself lol
He has now included a flyer within the "new intake" information package.

But talking to my daughter and her friends and their parents "they actually think it's "COOL" and are not concerned by it at all."

bim11 11-12-2008 12:11 PM

the chip i personally beleive it would be good

im against the whole nwo thing, but the chip would be good - i dont listen to all this negative videos and other nagtive propaganda saying that its bad,

element 11-12-2008 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bim11 (Post 661207)
the chip i personally beleive it would be good

im against the whole nwo thing, but the chip would be good - i dont listen to all this negative videos and other nagtive propaganda saying that its bad,

Why would it be good to put technology in your body?
Isn't the world already enough mechanisized? Do we also have to mechanise organic things?

Fact remains, everything that is new is always manipulated for greedy goals.
I certainly would never let a microchip in my body, it's suicide. And what if things go wrong? Check the microchip doctor...LOL:eek:

macgyver 12-12-2008 07:53 PM

As the chip-pushers know that the body is only the vessel for the soul, they want a foot in the door, I suppose. Take over the body to try to take over the soul.

measle_weasel 12-12-2008 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macgyver (Post 664371)
As the chip-pushers know that the body is only the vessel for the soul, they want a foot in the door, I suppose. Take over the body to try to take over the soul.

I dont think the soul can be taken over. It doesnt seem to make rational sense if you believe in free will.

kblood 12-12-2008 08:44 PM

Scientists extract images directly from brain
http://www.pinktentacle.com/2008/12/...ly-from-brain/

;)

masonicboom 12-12-2008 09:17 PM

no shit, the chip is unneccessary but hey iuf i cant spell tha tshit sho the fuck cares no chip needed with the technology they have and use its fucking over and i will take both the chipo and death

macgyver 13-12-2008 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by measle_weasel (Post 664408)
I dont think the soul can be taken over. It doesnt seem to make rational sense if you believe in free will.

I believe in free will! :)

And be not afraid of those killing the body, and are not able to kill the soul, but fear rather Him who is able both soul and body to destroy in gehenna. - Mt. 10:28

alecereda 18-12-2008 06:42 PM

col cazzo

well prefer to die that get a microchip are u kidding me?
even if we re slowely dying if people doesn t wake up.

i wanna mention this song from immortal technique

[Verse]
Yea... Yea... Ay yo
The things I've seen in life will make you choke by suprise
Like an aborted fetus in a jar that opened it's eyes
Provoking my demise, I'll leave your spirit broken inside
Like the feeling of 50 million people hoping you'd die
And niggaz wonder why my heary is filled of hatred an anger
Cause some bitch killed my first born song with a coat hanger
I strangled out the pain until my soul was empty was cold
Crippled and worthless, so I thought that it could never be sold
My mother told me that placing my faith in God was the answer
But then I hated God cause he gave my mother cancer
Killing us slow like the Feds did to the Blank Panthers
The genesis of genocide is like a Pagan religion
Carefully hidden, woven into the holidays of a Christain
I had a vision of nuclear holocaust on top of me
And this is prophecy, the words that I speak from my lungs
The severed head of John the Baptist speaking in tongues
Like "Cheke vara" my soliloquies speak to a gun
Paint in slow motion like trees that reach for the sun
Nigga the preaching is done cause I don't got a DJ
Like Reverond Run, I curse the life of any man who kills
Benevolent ones, I never asked to be the messenger
But I was chosen to speak the words of every African slave
Dumped in the ocean, stolen by America
Tortured, buried, and frozen written out of the history books
Your children are holding, internally bleeding, cold blooded
Stripped of emotion, I go through the motions, but there's no
Life in my eyes, it's like I'm hooked up to a respirator
Waiting to die, hooked up to the fucking chair
Waiting to fry, sooth an electrocution currently used
In my execution, producing thoughts at the speed of light
Burning confusion, I'm loosing my sight, breathing is tight
The evening is white, I made my peace with the Lord and now I
Stand on his right..

[Hook]
Death is a another part of life..
These are my last words, I'm having difficultly breathing
Dying on the inside, internally bleeding
Angel of death dragging me away while I'm sleeping
Watching my world crumble in front of me, searching for meaning
These are my last words, I'm having difficultly breathing
Dying on the inside, internally bleeding
Angel of death dragging me away while I'm sleeping
Watching my world crumble in front of me, searching for meaning

Testi di Immortal Technique

livin in struglle for a better wordl

sloughi 18-12-2008 11:45 PM

Of Course You Will Take The Chip

Since they have enforced that you have HDTV rather than an implant, you certainly will be programmed.

February 17, 2009

stinky catz 19-12-2008 12:03 AM

No chip

I'd rather die for what I believe in, than be a slave to the NWO/tptb. I'd rather live a short life as free human, than a long life imprisoned with fear. Life goes on.

bensonz 26-12-2008 08:24 AM

Awesome

Quote:

Originally Posted by nafenisr (Post 283072)
I'm fully prepared right now for someone to put a gun to my head. "Chip or no chip"....."PULL THE TRIGGER, BITCH"

Yeah pull the triger beeaaaaaaaatch

bensonz 26-12-2008 10:23 AM

To Calrify...

Quote:

Originally Posted by chtheodoro (Post 283938)
Considering that all of us have heard many warnings about the chip, mainly derived by books of Christianity, it would be a terrible mistake to get the chip. By taking it, you clearly declare the side you belong to. We have all been warned. I personally prefer to live in theiblentains than join the ones I now "hate".

Strange times, hard challenges. We should be proud to resist...:o

The microhip prohepsey is out of the bible its biblial scripural prohecy written 2000 plus years ago and its happening right freaken now maybe) or maybe the illumita wrote the bible they knew what the plan was from the start right, they knew that when the technology became available IE Chipimplant solutions in the future bcause they had this technology once before the clone wars.

Those who dont belive in the bible have nothing to fear but fear itself (roosevelt?) For youll be in the wolrd wide system that is experiencing unprecedented succes lead by a Charsmatic Political leader bringing peace and ecomic success to the wolrd and there with be three and half year perod of great times ( think or maybe its seven years of trbulation, sorry no goodtimes this is when people will begin to realise what is really going on, particularly after the rapture of the saints.

\
http://grovergunn.net/andrew/disp14.htm
http://www.raptureready.com/

But you can stil become a post tribulation saint by holding out till the end of the three and half years of pestilense grevous boils n stuff.
Until Christ comes back to earth again with his army and the battle takes please we win and its happy ever after. Or of course you can save yourself alot of hassle and book your free tickets for the ratpture, Im ridden that puppy baby, yeah daddy.

You must however except death if you are offered the chioce the quetsion, you will be aksed is do you believe in god, you will be aksed if you trust in Jesus Chrsit as Saviour, by then you will truely believe that and you will say
yes, if you to not denounce this faith and bow to theire god, you will be behaded by a guilitine, large guiltines from farnce are being shipped aroung the wolrd (poestic lisence on that last bit, its unsubstantiated) But you go straight to heaven after death. Phew. Well thats the good news folks.

Merry Christmas Celebrating Jesus's Birth, happy birthday Jesus,
http://www.the-end.com/Download_Free_Book.asp

schism2o12 26-12-2008 03:20 PM

I'd have to say death, death is an illusion anyway.
I'll just be pure consciousness, nothing can destroy that.

obliviousdemise 03-01-2009 02:30 AM

I don't really think they would give you a choice, or care about allowing you to live. If you study what the whack job elitists believe, one of their ultimate goals is to wipe out billions off of the planet.

But if it ever came down to it, I would choose death.

steevo 03-01-2009 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obliviousdemise (Post 705241)
I don't really think they would give you a choice, or care about allowing you to live. If you study what the whack job elitists believe, one of their ultimate goals is to wipe out billions off of the planet.

But if it ever came down to it, I would choose death.

Would you really CHOOSE death ? We dont NEED to choose death AT ALL. The title of this thread suggests you do but....:cool:

I wont except the chip and I will certainly not CHOOSE death either. I have no intention of dying or getting the chip.