David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Will You Take The Chip Or Die? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=20675)

bellini 21-11-2008 01:01 PM

so many lies and distractions to keep us all under the proverbial thumb. when we decide to say no more to the oppressive tryannists who have all the control, we take back what was not given to these people rightfully in the first place?
check it out, how do think in the past people took control in the first place? through forming governments, constructed to control everything, through developing structures like telephones and televisions to do it all for us.
well now we've got our own medium, our voice in cyberspace!
we could form a party so great that it would out number all present parties, we can use the tech against the powers that be.
and if they try cheat the figures, then we just don't take it lying down in front of our tvs' anymore, moaning at the screen about all the injustices in the world, we get together through the mediums available, I mean, come on, you don't really think the govs have enough manpower to stop joe public, and if you do think that, then I really don't blame you, its the system of gentle persuasion, through the media, to manipulate your minds' into thinking you can't do anything.
history tells us over and over, when the good people have had enough they will act accordingly.
and as the great Bob Marley said, 'you can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time'
for myself having faith, and hope, and a belief, that good will prevail over evil, keeps my feet on the goodstep of life. stay positive. have pure thought, consider others.
thank goodness for men like David Icke, how would we expose whats really happening, without people like him?

merlincove 25-11-2008 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocousbro77 (Post 621667)
I will never place a got damn RFID inside my damn body...wtf i look like? a damn CYBORG HYBRID and shit.....in other words i dont think it will get that bad as far as GET THE CHIP OR YOU ARE AN OUTCAST OF SOCIETY....i know currently there are some naive minded human beings taking the chip but they will have to suffer the consequences of submitting their free will to a fascist state of mind.....IN MY OWN WORDS.............................................

FUCK THE CHIP

just picked this one up - one of the first things in this morning.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20081125/...s-3fd0ae9.html

David has been saying for years how they would introduce this into society, and it seems that they are picking their targets. Aids patients, so they can monitor their health. Yeah right. For 'sexualy aggresive patients, read criminals, because that'll be the next call, incarserated gunea pigs who haven't got a voice - there'll no surprise there. Just another step closer eh?

Quote:

Originally Posted by siliconpsychosis (Post 621836)
Death please Mr Chip Man.

i'll be right beside you there then silicon :cool:

i am surprised that the madelaine maccan case, and even the Soham case, didn't get a more heftier push from the zionists who are trying to get us all chipped - for our own safety. I thought when these things happened that that was the agenda there. Thos cases certainly highlighted the thing within people's minds.

Some car manufacturer has developed a key fob that you can wave at petrol pumps - the ones that are equipped to recieve the info - when you fill up the car, no money, no transaction, fuel and go. The fob sends the info and pays the bill and off you go. No human interatction at all. Chips in car keys that hold the financial data, and who knows what else? The fooking thing drive the car as well because the no-brain who owns it can't think for himself?

Again, another step closer.

i wonder when will people wake up?

Sorry for rant, this kinda thing just saddens me so....

impermanence 25-11-2008 01:34 PM

Do we get salt and vinegar, maybe some mayonnaise?

merlincove 25-11-2008 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by impermanence (Post 632695)
Do we get salt and vinegar, maybe some mayonnaise?

awesome :p:p:cool::p

illuminati downfall 28-11-2008 02:17 AM

Honestly my answer now is I don't know. I really cannot answer that question in this moment. I think it';s one of those things that if I was ever actually in that situation, my heart would tell me what to do then. I would never condemn anyone for making either choice in any case. No matter what everyone choices, we all have our reasons. The way I see it though myself is that either way I am screwed and I gain nothing. If I chose to die, I'd not even get the satisfaction of knowing the guilt of having to kill one more person, would hurt them, because I know it really wouldn't. I would just be giving my life to heartless people who don't care, all for the sake of stubborn pride. if I allowed myself to be chipped, that of course is what they want, and I would lose so many of my rights and personal power. Wow, that is a tough question.

darkmere 28-11-2008 07:33 PM

Would You take the Chip

Quote:

Originally Posted by illuminati downfall (Post 637249)
Honestly my answer now is I don't know. I really cannot answer that question in this moment. I think it';s one of those things that if I was ever actually in that situation, my heart would tell me what to do then. I would never condemn anyone for making either choice in any case. No matter what everyone choices, we all have our reasons. The way I see it though myself is that either way I am screwed and I gain nothing. If I chose to die, I'd not even get the satisfaction of knowing the guilt of having to kill one more person, would hurt them, because I know it really wouldn't. I would just be giving my life to heartless people who don't care, all for the sake of stubborn pride. if I allowed myself to be chipped, that of course is what they want, and I would lose so many of my rights and personal power. Wow, that is a tough question.

+1

I answered that yes I would take the chip. Its probably not worth dying over. the question is too black or white, no grey area. Will I resist the chip? Yes! But will I die rather than be chipped, probably not.

john connor 28-11-2008 09:02 PM

How do we know these guys in Mumbai were not chipped or programmed? if we are chipped wouldnt we cease to be us anyway? we would be walking zombies part of a world computer. I have read where micro chips have had cells put on them and they grew and communicated with each other and that was a low key experiment, I can only imagine what the well funded PTB have been doing. Here is a P R S for you, they create the problem - Flu pandemic, the reaction is Fear and please save us, the solution is the Cure ( 4-6 months later once a few 100 million are dead) which has a chip in the immunization, we wouldnt even know we were chipped.

macgyver 29-11-2008 12:52 PM

I'm still wondering if the chip has something to do with the 'Mark of the Beast'... :confused:
You can make a good case for and against this consideration. I am not quite sure what to think of it. Here's an example of someone trying to link both subjects:

http://www.trumpetmin.org/mark%20of%20beast.htm

What are your opinions?

wisdomgirl 29-11-2008 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revelations (Post 283064)
Im just curious ...one day the micro-chip will be compulsory, will you and your family take the chip and live happily ever after, or will you refuse the chip and face being taken off to concentration camps to be slaughtered ...along with your family?

This will be extra harder on those of you that have wives/ husbands/ kids!!!

I'm not afraid of death and my family are the same. Those cunts can fucking kill me. My family and i will meet again so they can take me out, but i won't go down without a fight i can tell ya!

devanshoom 29-11-2008 11:54 PM

death is often more attractive than this day to day headfuck struggle called life......and that is without a chip.

macgyver 30-11-2008 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devanshoom (Post 640547)
death is often more attractive than this day to day headfuck struggle called life......and that is without a chip.

Agreed! ;)

misterethoughts 05-12-2008 04:09 AM

I rather die!

macgyver 05-12-2008 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misterethoughts (Post 649634)
I rather die!

Nice website! Keep it up :)

ustane 07-12-2008 06:59 PM

Will you take the chip...or die?

No I won't take the chip...never, NEVER!

hagbard_celine 07-12-2008 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ustane (Post 654078)
No I won't take the chip...never, NEVER!

Me neither!:):cool:

If we do that we're as good as dead becuase we'll be zombies. The CIA scientist David met told us to say no to the chip if we say no to just one thing!

element 07-12-2008 07:45 PM

I can't believe 19 people want to have a piece of technology in their bodies.
I would rather become a thief and raid the shops.:D

measle_weasel 08-12-2008 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revelations (Post 283064)
Im just curious ...one day the micro-chip will be compulsory, will you and your family take the chip and live happily ever after, or will you refuse the chip and face being taken off to concentration camps to be slaughtered ...along with your family?

This will be extra harder on those of you that have wives/ husbands/ kids!!!

Well it depends.

Can the chip be removed somewhat safely, by an untrained, determined person with a sharp object? And by somewhat safely I mean without losing a limb or causing brain damage.

Would the chip be able to influence/control your actions? Or would it only hold records?

Theres a lot of variables here.

If the chip basicly turned people into automatons, I would reject the chip, even if the probability was low.

If the chip was a record keeper and tracking device, I would accept the chip, and would then remove it from my hand, or arm, assuming it could still be usefull outside the body. If would not be usefull, ie it turned itself off as it sensed being removed, then I might even still accept the chip if it were possible to read/write to the chip with the proper devices and knowledge.

But ultimately the answer would be no, as the second example I gave is describing the chip that will come out first, and the first example is the chip that the second example will eventually become. So it would be a balancing act; a game of timing, knowing when to enter, and when to exit.

therealknockoff 09-12-2008 04:29 PM

umm... i'm running away and living in the woods, not dying or killing or accepting the mark of the beast...

hey_jude 09-12-2008 05:31 PM

If you accept a microchip implant - you're already lost imo.

How could you ever come back and rebel from that position? I think we're talking post 2012 here and I have faith in the human race to wake up before then!

measle_weasel 09-12-2008 07:04 PM

Quote:

How could you ever come back and rebel from that position?
Dig it out with a pin and some tweasers? Assuming its in your hand, or arm. A brain implant would get kinda tricky, though.