David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Will You Take The Chip Or Die? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=20675)

simmm 21-03-2008 08:46 AM

I will die rather than take the chip.

shea 28-03-2008 09:31 PM

Lol This is the shit i dont want to be dealing with !
I want to be thinking about girls Not fucking micropchips in my brain haha

Yeah all i can say, If the worst comes to worst.. Il probably turn into a freedom fighter.. try to get as many people who can join me... and fight it til the end..

I sound like some 7 year old having an action man dream, but thats what ill do. live underground probably.

uloodara 01-04-2008 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shea (Post 317327)
Lol This is the shit i dont want to be dealing with !
I want to be thinking about girls Not fucking micropchips in my brain haha

Yeah all i can say, If the worst comes to worst.. Il probably turn into a freedom fighter.. try to get as many people who can join me... and fight it til the end..

I sound like some 7 year old having an action man dream, but thats what ill do. live underground probably.

LOL count me in...

I aint gona let them mess with my brain...lol Id rather be on the run and start another society :mad:

michael_6 01-04-2008 01:17 AM

The last time i checked it said in the bible that those who refuse the chip will die, so i guess death it is, now i'm not a religious man, but i find the parallels compelling stuff none the less.

cheeney1 01-04-2008 09:39 AM

How Can You say You will Face Death, and Die when you people have Most likey Never Faced IT....Some people REALLY FUCKING MAKE ME WONDER AT TIMES.......:confused:

umbrex 01-04-2008 12:28 PM

LOL!!!

97% is willing to take the bullet over the chip.. even given the forum, 50% would be a high figure if it ever came to that..

but in reality, this is a reflection of oppinion, not what it would actually come to, should the situation manifest itself. there's a big difference starring a gun in the barrel and sitting in the cozy comfort of your chair.

steevo 01-04-2008 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by umbrex (Post 320277)
LOL!!!

97% is willing to take the bullet over the chip.. even given the forum, 50% would be a high figure if it ever came to that..

but in reality, this is a reflection of oppinion, not what it would actually come to, should the situation manifest itself. there's a big difference starring a gun in the barrel and sitting in the cozy comfort of your chair.

Umbrex, the question IN THE POLL is "will you take the chip ?".

As it happened I answered "no" but that doesnt mean that I intend to take any bullet because of this, does it ? I doubt that many people in the population will accept the chip cos we and others are spreading info about it and people are becoming aware. I am not saying that the people have actually "woken up" yet but the idea of being injected with it is not a pleasant one in anyone's book when they are actually faced with the reality of it, and that is why they are targeting the kids. Most adults wont accept it cos I have spoken to quite a few who are actually FOR the chip :confused: and when I tell them that it is available RIGHT NOW for free and that I can probably arrange it for them, they "ummm 'n' ahhh".

umbrex 01-04-2008 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steevo (Post 320281)
As it happened I answered "no" but that doesnt mean that I intend to take any bullet because of this, does it ? I doubt that many people in the population will accept the chip cos we and others are spreading info about it and people are becoming aware. I am not saying that the people have actually "woken up" yet but the idea of being injected with it is not a pleasant one in anyone's book when they are actually faced with the reality of it, and that is why they are targeting the kids. Most adults wont accept it cos I have spoken to quite a few who are actually FOR the chip :confused: and when I tell them that it is available RIGHT NOW for free and that I can probably arrange it for them, they "ummm 'n' ahhh".

preaching to the mosk ahmed..

Quote:

Originally Posted by steevo (Post 320281)
Umbrex, the question IN THE POLL is "will you take the chip ?".

oh right, lets forget all about the name of the thread:

Quote:

Will You Take The Chip Or Die?
and lets let this little condition slide also:

Quote:

or will you refuse the chip and face being taken off to concentration camps to be slaughtered ...along with your family?
lets take the context, throw it away and make a point about a choice alone, not its conditions. i mean really, it's not even like arguing semantics.

are u blind, or just trolling ?

PS: oh yeah, would u take the bullet - or the chip (i feel that u need a 2nd chance of answering the real question) ?
PPS: yeah, i would take the chip over my life, should it ever come to that. just because the pricks know where ya are, doesn't mean u can't stir up some shit. should i ever be incarcerated for life, then ill start thinking about the best way to kill myself, without actually doing it myself.

magnus 07-04-2008 09:11 PM

Free Your Mind
 
We have to learn to use the brain and the body the way we are meant to...like moving things with the the energi of thinking.....taking the astral body "out for a ride" when we want to....learning about the energi around us......get to know all the "mystic" stuff that is hidden from us by the ones who is controlling us...reading minds....etc...etc.....as long as we are trapped in this way of thinking we will always be manipulated by the ones who control us.... :):):):)

jjuelz 07-04-2008 09:28 PM

How do u know if u have allready been microchipped?

I wonder if i have been microchipped. I have a big scar from a vaccine i got as a baby.

Does anyone else have a scare from a vacinne?

The microchip could already be in use and put in our vaccines.

Did babies get chipped in the former soviet union?

Just a thought.

wolfchild 07-04-2008 09:35 PM

nice one mate! i have been recently thinking about that! yeah we could all have been mircochipped already!

astra 10-04-2008 12:34 PM

Cutting Edge
 
Microchipping Children,Cutting Edge 10-april Channel four 9pm

singlespirit_1 07-05-2008 12:38 AM

just a thought
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chandrakavi (Post 283081)
Look at it possitively, they might even give you a cellphone if you buy a chip....:D
Seriously, I don't see how it can
be stopped. Wish there was a way.

Personally, I am not going to be chipped. If the powers that be decide to kill me then its not suicide. I have free will and we each must make our own choice.
I just wonder how our creator would look upon those of us who are or will be chipped without our knowing? Any thoughts??????????????:confused::confused::confuse d::confused:

awakensong 07-05-2008 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizzy (Post 283118)
LOL, chand....:)...

jusy a question of time , it will be required from birth.

I've wondered for a while how long they may have already been implanting chips into newborns, without anyone knowing it. Also into people during surgery or whatever. At some point, everyone would be chipped, even though it may take a whole generation, and maybe there is already a whole generation that way. No one would have resisted or objected because they would not have been informed.

luten2012 07-05-2008 10:32 AM

I think about this all the time. My friend and I kind of have a pact going - we are both going to refuse the chip and we'll stick together to the very end. Since 2006 we have been on one hell of a journey together and neither one of us want to surrender. It is hard because my family aren't exaclty awake to all this, and obviously I love them very much. I've tried explaining the situation we are currently in to them; on the verge of a global dictatorship but they cannot grasp it and they think I'm being eccentric. So I think they'll quite happily get chipped and won't be able to understand why I'm refussing - and perhaps that's when I'll be whisked away to one of those camps :(

However, my friend and I were thinking about possible scenerios. Perhaps living in the wild LOL :D There's acres of wooded land near my home town so why not return to the days when we lived in a simple way? Hunting our own food, and building our own simple shelter? - They can't possibly cover all the land on Earth, can they??...Maybe just wishful thinking...I like to remain as opptimistic as possible, until I can refuse no longer.

Perhaps it won't go that far - Has anyone taken into account the 2012 prophecies? Apparantly it is the year 2012 that they want us chipped so perhaps if we can hold out for just a little while and go into hiding..all these Earth changes and cataclysms we take care of this for us!

My friend and I are going to be camping on one of the vortex points in the month of December 2012 when all this stuff is supposed to be going down..most probably Glastonbury Tor in Somerset or the Brecon Beacon mountains in Wales or somewhere similar...If nothing happens then it will be a fun camping trip...but if something does happen then allegedly we'll be in one of the best places..and certainly not alone! :cool:

kblood 07-05-2008 07:04 PM

Taking the chip is not exactly dying. Still it will probably change your perception of life alot.

Or so I have been told :)

beldazar 07-05-2008 07:33 PM

you mean change it back to the way it was cos its changed right round for me at this point :)

pduffy4 07-05-2008 08:56 PM

No2chip
 
I won't take the chip. If they kill me then fuck them. I have no children and fuck all to loose but my heart beat.

Peter

cafe beelzebub 07-05-2008 09:05 PM

Will You Take The Chip Or Die?

That's a choice between heaven or hell...

stay in the physical world and experience hell, or go through the illusion of death and go back to your true from, mines the latter

"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.." - Bill Hicks

beldazar 07-05-2008 09:09 PM

thanks cafe beelzebub, I need to be reminded of that sometimes :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:50 AM.