David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   David's Political Campaign - Archive (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   David Davis is a controlled "Anti BB" puppet (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=29937)

steppewar 05-07-2008 03:01 AM

David Davis is a controlled "Anti BB" puppet

This is becoming more obvious by the day now.

Either he volunteered or was ordered to stand by the Elite in this by election.

The reason for this is because the Elite are aware that it is beginning to dawn on the masses that they are living in a Big Brother state.

Therefore someone of prominance was needed to "fight" this threat. David Davis, a high profile member of the Conservatives was selected to do this.

It reminds me of the time in the 1990's when a high profile news correspondent called Martin Bell stood as an Independant MP candidate on an "Anti-Sleaze" ticket.

He got elected to Parliament and for the next few years, whenever sleaze in politics was in the news, Bell would be in the TV studio as the icon for being anti-sleaze.

Needless to say, nothing changed except politicians became even more sleazy.

I predict a similar scenario with Davis. He will win the seat, and whenever BB stuff is on a TV news program, he will be on the program "opposing" the BB state.

Obviously this will be irrelevant as in a few years from now we will be living in an even more Big Brother state than we do already.

The Elite have resorted once again to using the 'Placate the masses by appearing to oppose the dastardly agenda, while actually in substance nothing changes" trick.

lizzy 05-07-2008 07:19 AM

Sounds right to me. thanks for your insight steppewar.;)

krakhead 05-07-2008 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steppewar (Post 409165)

The reason for this is because the Elite are aware that it is beginning to dawn on the masses that they are living in a Big Brother state.

Therefore someone of prominance was needed to "fight" this threat. David Davis, a high profile member of the Conservatives was selected to do this.

It reminds me of the time in the 1990's when a high profile news correspondent called Martin Bell stood as an Independant MP candidate on an "Anti-Sleaze" ticket.

He got elected to Parliament and for the next few years, whenever sleaze in politics was in the news, Bell would be in the TV studio as the icon for being anti-sleaze.

I predict a similar scenario with Davis. He will win the seat, and whenever BB stuff is on a TV news program, he will be on the program "opposing" the BB state.

Obviously this will be irrelevant as in a few years from now we will be living in an even more Big Brother state than we do already.

The Elite have resorted once again to using the 'Placate the masses by appearing to oppose the dastardly agenda, while actually in substance nothing changes" trick.

So you listened to David on Alex Jones too then? ;)

cafe beelzebub 05-07-2008 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizzy (Post 409261)
Sounds right to me. thanks for your insight steppewar.;)

Not really his insight, Icke said exactly the same thing in the Alex Jones interview he did a few days ago.

steppewar 05-07-2008 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krakhead (Post 409292)
So you listened to David on Alex Jones too then? ;)

As of yet I haven't. If you provide me with a link I would like to though.

I actually do possess a mind of my own you know.

mikey mikey 05-07-2008 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steppewar (Post 409301)
As of yet I haven't. If you provide me with a link I would like to though.

I actually do possess a mind of my own you know.

New thread: Steppewar is a NWO operative and so am I:p

talkingchimp 05-07-2008 08:42 AM

what really saddens me is that a lot of people on here are so ready to denigrate someone for maybe repeating something someone else has already said. who cares if alex jones has already said it. we need to be supporting each other and cooperating rather than competing!! for god sakes isnt there enough controlled sectarianism already? i for one would like to commend and thank steppewar for actually taking the time to type what he wrote. keep up the insightful thinking dude

mikey mikey 05-07-2008 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talkingchimp (Post 409306)
what really saddens me is that a lot of people on here are so ready to denigrate someone for maybe repeating something someone else has already said. who cares if alex jones has already said it. we need to be supporting each other and cooperating rather than competing!! for god sakes isnt there enough controlled sectarianism already? i for one would like to commend and thank steppewar for actually taking the time to type what he wrote. keep up the insightful thinking dude

very true

steppewar 05-07-2008 08:48 AM

Quote:

Cheers pal. And for the record, I have NOT yet heard the Alex/David interview.

Also, I would be very surprised if Alex Jones mentioned Martin Bell or if he has even ever heard of him.

montag 05-07-2008 08:51 AM

Controlled opposition, who woulda' thunk it?:p

Good post steppewar..;)

elirien 05-07-2008 10:02 AM

yeah, sounds about right. reeks of george bush senior, clinton style.

romas 05-07-2008 10:56 AM

Anyone know where I can listen to DI on AJ show that you speak of? :)

cheeb 05-07-2008 11:03 AM

icke on alex jones

here it is:

:)

crossx14 05-07-2008 12:53 PM

Quote:

who cares if alex jones has already said it.

I agree.
If I said that the sky is blue, would you condemn me for plagiarism?
If I think that something is true, cannot I say it because somebody already said it before?.
It is ridiculous.

cafe beelzebub 05-07-2008 01:48 PM

Quote:

Chill dude, the only reason people have said anything is because what steppewar posted is nearly exactly what David Icke himself said in an interview with Alex Jones a few days ago, it's not in any way a dig at steppewar, it's just an observation

drhemp 05-07-2008 02:34 PM

Quote:

Excellent post; you have a very clear understanding of how the Elite work.

kweli 05-07-2008 04:46 PM

Quote:

Summed it up nicely there steppewar, thanks. Can't believe some on this forum still believe him 'a very brave man'

baron von lotsov 05-07-2008 07:55 PM

Here is your puppet. Read her background, it's most revealing on how the manipulation works.

http://www.trueliberty.org.uk/

ian2day 05-07-2008 08:40 PM

Yep the big con is the presentation of change. And the people fall for it time and time again.

baron von lotsov 05-07-2008 09:01 PM

The even bigger con is everytime someone tries to protest there are those who think they are a con. We have had it with Ron Paul, Alex Jones, NO2ID and now David Davis. What may you ask do these people have in common? Answer: they get off their arses. So why do people not like that? Answer: it reminds them of how lazy they are by comparison.