David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Human Race Get Off Your Knees (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   'Three years to save mankind', says David Icke 25 years after coming o (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322583)

aronia 17-08-2018 09:14 AM

'Three years to save mankind', says David Icke 25 years after coming o

'Three years to save mankind', says David Icke 25 years after coming out as 'son of God'

TWENTY five years ago David Icke shocked Britain by coming out as the "son of the Godhead" during a press conference and subsequent appearance on prime time chat show Wogan.

By Jon Austin
PUBLISHED: 15:41, Wed, Mar 16, 2016 | UPDATED: 16:33, Wed, Mar 16, 2016

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img...cke-653080.jpg
David Icke warns that AI could take over mankind by 2018

The former footballer had been a household name as a co-presenter of the BBC's flagship Saturday marathon sports programme Grandstand, who went on to become a spokesman for the Green Party.

Although Mr Icke disappeared from mainstream media after the initial shocking story died, he went on to become something of an "awakening guru" on the conspiracy theory circuit and within alternative media.

Icke has written countless books and toured the globe lecturing on his odd theories, making the bizarre his business over the past quarter of a century.

The former BBC Grandstand presenter, who has a massive online following, is about to embark on another world tour during which he will warned that unless more people "awake" from the fog we live under, a sinister elite of psychopaths will have total control of mankind through computer AI technology by 2018 at the latest.

Icke famously said in around 2000 that the world was ruled by a sinister group of shape-shifting reptilian beings who took the form of prominent humans.

Since then, he has pedalled endless conspiracy theories about 911 being an inside job, and about corruption within the banking system.

Now he predicts if billions of people don't "wake up" like he and fellow conspiracists have, we could be trapped in a "very real version of the Matrix" like that in the move franchise of the same name starring Keanu Reeves.

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img...e-2-490694.jpg
David Icke on Grandstand before his conspiracy theory awakening

"But you cannot trust your five senses, they just show us the programme.

"AI is running everything. They say you have got to be connected through the cloud to AI, but no one is asking 'what is this AI?'

"My opinion after looking at it for several years is that this world is ultimately controlled by a self-aware equivalent of a computer virus

"We are living in a world driven by fear, when you look at the extremes of the virus we have name for it - psychopathic behaviour with no empathy and no fail-safe mechanism to stop any scale of extreme behaviour.

"This virus, when it overwhelms someone, they become psychopaths, and if you look at the story of some certain bloodlines they have been genetically engineered to run the world for the virus."

But fear not, as Icke says the evil system can be beaten.

All we need to do is wake up to the theory, see through the lies and transcend to a higher vibration of energy, so the evil virus can no longer affect you.

If that does not put your mind at rest, you can take heart at the fact that in 1991, he predicted huge earthquakes would destroy the Earth in 1997.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...out-son-of-God

BACKUP LINK

oz93666 17-08-2018 09:50 AM

Here's the important part ... I went to this 2016 article and there was a poll still active ...

"Do you believe what David Icke says "

1 .... No he's as nutty as a fruitcake

2 .... On some things he's right

3 .... Yes I believe everything he says

I voted 3 of course and then the current poll figures appeared ...

36% voted they believed everything David says .... 43% believe some ... and only 21% believe nothing

Very encouraging figures ...

Then they asked me to vote on May's handling of Brexit!!! ....

These poles give them important feedback on how their agenda is going and what they can get away with ...

tinfoil hat 17-08-2018 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1063036690)
Here's the important part ... I went to this 2016 article and there was a poll still active ...

"Do you believe what David Icke says "

1 .... No he's as nutty as a fruitcake

2 .... On some things he's right

3 .... Yes I believe everything he says

I voted 3 of course and the current poll figures were flashed and gone ...

if I saw them correctly 35% voted 3 .... 44% voted 2 ... and only 21% voted 1

Very encouraging figures ... then they asked me to vote on May's handling of Brexit ....

These poles give them important feedback on how their agenda is going and what they can get away with ...

Huge earthquakes destroyed the world in 97 then?

I would have voted for number two.

oz93666 17-08-2018 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinfoil hat (Post 1063036691)
Huge earthquakes destroyed the world in 97 then?I would have voted for number two.

My vote was more a thumb in the eye to the daily express ... Only a fool would believe everything someone else says ...

...unless that someone else was Andrew Bartzis of course, his information is 100% guaranteed...

saty 17-08-2018 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1063036693)

...unless that someone else was Andrew Bartzis of course, his information is 100% guaranteed...

:lol: The great galactic historian.*facepalm*

oz93666 17-08-2018 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saty (Post 1063036698)
:lol: The great galactic historian.*facepalm*

That's correct ...

https://bbsradio.com/sites/default/f...-bartzis-a.jpg

He's the only person on this planet who claims to be 100% accurate due to his clarity of connection to the akashic record , I've been watching him closely for 6 years and haven't caught him out yet...

Mind blowingly complex material , here's where you start ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRLaAVVs0P4

tinfoil hat 17-08-2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1063036700)
That's correct ...

https://bbsradio.com/sites/default/f...-bartzis-a.jpg

He's the only person on this planet who claims to be 100% accurate due to his clarity of connection to the akashic record , I've been watching him closely for 6 years and haven't caught him out yet...

Mind blowingly complex material , here's where you start ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRLaAVVs0P4

I'm not really into belief systems Oz, I require some kind of evidence to go on, people lie all the time.

supertzar 17-08-2018 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1063036693)
My vote was more a thumb in the eye to the daily express ... Only a fool would believe everything someone else says ...

How could it be guaranteed when he has never said anything that can be verified? Are you pretending to be this stupid?

oz93666 17-08-2018 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supertzar (Post 1063036709)
How could it be guaranteed when he has never said anything that can be verified? Are you pretending to be this stupid?

Iknow the truth ... I confirm it.

When I hear truth , it resonates within me ... he is just a part of Me , reminding me what I know already ...

supertzar 17-08-2018 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1063036714)

When I hear truth , it resonates within me ... he is just a part of Me , reminding me what I know already ...

You don't know shit.

serpentine 18-08-2018 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supertzar (Post 1063036719)
You don't know shit.

I have a fancy Oz knows more about living in the Thailand jungle than i do. :)

supertzar 18-08-2018 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serpentine (Post 1063036821)
I have a fancy Oz knows more about living in the Thailand jungle than i do. :)

Maybe so, maybe no. Too bad for oz that has nothing to do with it. He knows the truth. He confirms it. Bull fucking shit, right?

serpentine 18-08-2018 01:25 AM

If I had 20 trillion dollars to spend over a period of decades who knows what could be achieved. :)

supertzar 18-08-2018 01:29 AM

Lost me there.

serpentine 18-08-2018 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supertzar (Post 1063036824)
Lost me there.

https://www.rt.com/usa/413411-trilli...sing-research/

aronia 18-08-2018 07:15 PM

Basically David says humanity is doomed

Basically David says humanity is doomed and The human race is going become zombies amd later the depopulation agenda is going to completed at somepoint in the future doesn't he or less?

tinfoil hat 18-08-2018 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aronia (Post 1063036994)
Basically David says humanity is doomed and the depopulation is going to completed at somepoint in the future dosen`t he?

The human race is going become zombies.

The Human race are already mostly zombies, and the planet will be better off without them.
And I mean all colours, creeds etc.

What we need is some way of implementing eugenics without the evil implications that tend to come with the idea.

I mean it from a natural Earth saving perspective.
Or the result will always be the same, over population and the PTB eradicating us in huge wars and other ill shit.

aronia 18-08-2018 07:33 PM

Do you mean by there are people that shouldn't not allow to breed?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinfoil hat (Post 1063037003)
The Human race are already mostly zombies, and the planet will be better off without them.
And I mean all colours, creeds etc.

What we need is some way of implementing eugenics without the evil implications that tend to come with the idea.

I mean it from a natural Earth saving perspective.
Or the result will always be the same, over population and the PTB eradicating us in huge wars and other ill shit.

Do you mean by there are people that shouldn't not allow to breed because their offspring would bring society down because they degenerate the world?

tinfoil hat 18-08-2018 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aronia (Post 1063037007)
Do you mean by there are people that shouldn't not allow to breed because their offspring would bring society down because they degenerate the world?

Pretty much, yes.
Sounds bad I know, but nipping it in the bud as it goes rather than an apocalypse from over population at the end seems the lesser of two evils.

The trick would be finding a way to do it humanely.
Maybe cash compensation or something.
Though a more natural organic way would be nice if pos.

Nature does eugenics because its the most efficient way of keeping a population down and a species strong.
Maybe its time we stopped seeing the bad in that, before its too late.

And yes, I would be included in all this, as would my family.

truegroup 19-08-2018 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1063036714)

Right there is probably the pinnacle of self reinforcing delusion.

I understand this concept of truth resonating....unfortunately so does flatulence and belching. How did your truth resonate when you saw the multi dimensional craft that turned out to be a blob on the window*facepalm*

Have you looked into the research of Dunning and Kruger?