David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   9/11 & 7/7 (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   David Icke and 9/11(weird) (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483)

fudgetusk 01-06-2017 09:57 AM

David Icke and 9/11(weird)
 
The 9th letter of the alphabet is I the 11th is K. The pentagon had 5 sides. The 5th letter is E. IKE.

It happened in 2001. get rid of the noughts we have 21. Two and one make 3 the 3rd letter is C.

ICKE.

Building 7 was known as the Salomon building. Solomon? The seal of Solomon was also known as the star of DAVID. I realised this and looked out my window. There was a truck going by with the word rockSTAR on it.

Icke predicted 9/11. I think the Illuminati are making a sick joke or somekind of evil spell.

Dude111 02-06-2017 03:48 PM

Ah man!!

lakes 02-06-2017 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fudgetusk (Post 1062927462)
The 9th letter of the alphabet is I the 11th is K. The pentagon had 5 sides. The 5th letter is E. IKE.

It happened in 2001. get rid of the noughts we have 21. Two and one make 3 the 3rd letter is C.

ICKE.

Building 7 was known as the Salomon building. Solomon? The seal of Solomon was also known as the star of DAVID. I realised this and looked out my window. There was a truck going by with the word rockSTAR on it.

Icke predicted 9/11. I think the Illuminati are making a sick joke or somekind of evil spell.

MY GOD!!!! you may be on to something??

If I take the name FUDGETUSK we find that the letters correspond to:

F .U .D .G .E .T .U .S .K
6 .21 .4 .7 .5 .20 .21 .19 .11

IF then we take the 621 and add them together we get = 9
IF then we take the 47 and add them together we get = 11
IF then we take the 5202 and add them together we get = 9
Then OF COURSE we have a straight, in your face = 11

LASTLY we are shown a blatant = 911

SO thats shows 911 911 911

What ARE YOU hiding fudgetusk?

zoeismyeverything 02-06-2017 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakes (Post 1062927875)
MY GOD!!!! you may be on to something??

If I take the name FUDGETUSK we find that the letters correspond to:

F .U .D .G .E .T .U .S .K
6 .21 .4 .7 .5 .20 .21 .19 .11

IF then we take the 621 and add them together we get = 9
IF then we take the 47 and add them together we get = 11
IF then we take the 5202 and add them together we get = 9
Then OF COURSE we have a straight, in your face = 11

LASTLY we are shown a blatant = 911

SO thats shows 911 911 911

What ARE YOU hiding fudgetusk?

*Claps slowly* Outstanding

fudgetusk 03-06-2017 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakes (Post 1062927875)
MY GOD!!!! you may be on to something??

If I take the name FUDGETUSK we find that the letters correspond to:

F .U .D .G .E .T .U .S .K
6 .21 .4 .7 .5 .20 .21 .19 .11

IF then we take the 621 and add them together we get = 9
IF then we take the 47 and add them together we get = 11
IF then we take the 5202 and add them together we get = 9
Then OF COURSE we have a straight, in your face = 11

LASTLY we are shown a blatant = 911

SO thats shows 911 911 911

What ARE YOU hiding fudgetusk?

:) What am I hiding? I also predicted 9/11. I got this message in my mind you see. A plane was about to hit a building.

But you're missing the point. This is blatant proof that the Illuminati exist. Who here has provided that?

fudgetusk 06-06-2017 10:39 AM

Come on people this is the most important bit of info going. Let's hear some opinions.

blue2 06-06-2017 11:33 AM

Are you saying that Icke is one of 'them' as has been suggested to me a little while ago by someone?

elshaper 19-06-2017 10:44 AM

Funny
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lakes (Post 1062927875)
MY GOD!!!! you may be on to something??

If I take the name FUDGETUSK we find that the letters correspond to:

F .U .D .G .E .T .U .S .K
6 .21 .4 .7 .5 .20 .21 .19 .11

IF then we take the 621 and add them together we get = 9
IF then we take the 47 and add them together we get = 11
IF then we take the 5202 and add them together we get = 9
Then OF COURSE we have a straight, in your face = 11

LASTLY we are shown a blatant = 911

SO thats shows 911 911 911

What ARE YOU hiding fudgetusk?

fudge probably wanted to tell the world about himself but midirected to DI knowing that inquisitive members will soon or later work it out.

Clever fudge. :lol:

truegroup 07-07-2017 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fudgetusk (Post 1062929805)
Come on people this is the most important bit of info going. Let's hear some opinions.

Ever so slightly with bells on....contrived.
The 21st letter of the alphabet is U.

Blatantly IKUE:lol: I think it's a reference to some Swedish furniture shop.

wakeandsee 05-07-2018 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truegroup (Post 1062941498)
Ever so slightly with bells on....contrived.
The 21st letter of the alphabet is U.

Blatantly IKUE:lol: I think it's a reference to some Swedish furniture shop.

Ever so slightly with bells on ...contrived yourself.
2001 reduces to 3 not 21:lol:

MKUltrad 12-07-2018 01:22 PM

Coincidence by design.

It's a psychological tactic used in covert affairs to undermine suspicion. There are an absurd amount of coincidence linked to 9/11, to many to not be deliberate. So somewhere along the line, things have been set in motion to make coincidences weaponised.

Those coincidences are meant to lead you off the scent because really they are there to hid information relevant to things that are critical or important to what is a covert operation.

This tactic is not uncommon in AI algorithms used on social media today to synchronise peoples information and alter their way of thinking.

In regard to 9/11, I/K for example stands for Inverse Kinematics, a branch of sciences used in architecture for not only building design and construction but also demolition. I/K is more commonly assioiated with the joint mechanisms used in robotics but the principles apply the same in demolition. This is because of the way "joints" in a building are precision engineered to collapse in a mathematically correct way in which gravity acts as the artifical "tendon" retracting the building towards the ground once all key supports are severed.

Obviously the less people understand sciences like that the better as far as NIST is concerned. Perhaps, the science was ruled as being a threat well before 9/11 so is perhaps why the number was chosen for the emergency services of America when the telephone systems were first introduced.

Usually, shills use fake names or information that in someways mirror large scale events. David used to work for the BBC, a company that doesn't exactly have a good reputation for being un-biased nor being a bit dodgy especially when a BBC reporter present at the world trade centre on 9/11 indirectly revealed that they knew building 7 was going to come down on live tv when it was clearly still standing in the background.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:17 AM.