David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   David Icke Website Headlines (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Police release emails showing conspiracy to censor DI (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322065)

oz93666 14-06-2018 10:02 AM

Police release emails showing conspiracy to censor DI

Under the freedom of information act the police have released emails between themselves and an unnamed party , showing police were actively involved in having a speaking venue cancelled ...

the full release is here .... https://admin62b4b.davidicke.com/wp-...ter-001550.pdf

They show emails from an unnamed party saying David is a "holocaust denier", but offering no proof ....

Legal action is the only way to deal with this
... it maybe a hassle and a chore , but it's the only course open .

The police's remit is not to judge who or who will not be allowed to speak ... The implication is that at those DI talks they were not able to close, a law is being broken ... if so they should make arrests!

https://www.davidicke.com/article/48...mation-release

elshaper 14-06-2018 10:35 AM

ah, Looks like they are busy digging their own hole....
You know when you are in wrong, no matter what you do to patch things up, the hole gets deeper and deeper. *cough*

bamboozooka 14-06-2018 01:39 PM

i hope a foi has been put in to leicester police and council now.

mranderson 14-06-2018 11:03 PM

bloody hell

so the Police are actively engaging in shutting down Icke speaking events based on pure lies and libel / slander ?

that's what it is , libel / slander

and LMFAO @ some idiot in those emails saying he doesn't have much public support

if you are reading this Mr Invisible , I can promise you Icke has more readers and support than you can possibly imagine

I've met people from all over the world who have listened to or read Ickes work

and you know what ?

every year I speak to more and more people who know who he is and what he says

twenty years ago not so much , ten years ago not so much but these days ?

LMFAO @ not much public support

total fantasy land

serpentine 15-06-2018 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mranderson (Post 1063027151)
bloody hell

so the Police are actively engaging in shutting down Icke speaking events based on pure lies and libel / slander ? .....

https://www.davidicke.com/article/48...ill-let-know-c

Today's headline article covers most of the points raised here so far bar the fact that though units concerned with terrorist threats must quite legitimately protect sources giving information but that need shouldn't be used as a loophole for anonymity for people/organisations pursuing other agendas.

Waste of police time and the public purse.

merlincove 15-06-2018 08:58 AM

Surely any party who has suffered a loss due to unfounded accusations being made is entitled to sue the complainant?

Di books, and every venue & anyone who lost out through these cancellations should be legally entitled to compensation from this unnamed party & should request their details in view of prosecution.

elshaper 15-06-2018 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mranderson (Post 1063027151)
bloody hell

so the Police are actively engaging in shutting down Icke speaking events based on pure lies and libel / slander ?

that's what it is , libel / slander

and LMFAO @ some idiot in those emails saying he doesn't have much public support

if you are reading this Mr Invisible , I can promise you Icke has more readers and support than you can possibly imagine

I've met people from all over the world who have listened to or read Ickes work

and you know what ?

every year I speak to more and more people who know who he is and what he says

twenty years ago not so much , ten years ago not so much but these days ?

LMFAO @ not much public support

total fantasy land

...and...might I add....
They (strangers) do not laugh at you that he's so and so or that guy who talks about reptilians. They see the message he has given out which is how this world is controlled...is that right? That is the case with me. ;)

elshaper 15-06-2018 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merlincove (Post 1063027177)
Surely any party who has suffered a loss due to unfounded accusations being made is entitled to sue the complainant?

Di books, and every venue & anyone who lost out through these cancellations should be legally entitled to compensation from this unnamed party & should request their details in view of prosecution.

Especially their claim is unfounded or inaccurate....i.e. lies.

mranderson 16-06-2018 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1063027179)
...and...might I add....
They (strangers) do not laugh at you that he's so and so or that guy who talks about reptilians. They see the message he has given out which is how this world is controlled...is that right? That is the case with me. ;)

well they know about the idea of reptilians for sure but then again they know about UFO's as well

that's how I all ways bridge that part of the conversation

they know UFO's / aliens are highly likely so whats the big deal about the idea of different dimensions and different species in the different dimensions ?

and anyway it's not only Icke who makes the case for reptilian races on the Earth

did Icke go back in time and tell all these different cultures to make these figurines and art work ? lol

did he go to ancient Japan and tell them to get cracking ?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zNU0UV7TlEs" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and then go back to Sumeria in his time machine and tell the Sumerians to start making almost identical figurines and associated mythology ?

Icke is some kind of wizard for doing all of that isn't he ?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MuVp084zpWY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

decim 16-06-2018 11:45 PM

Did dinosaurs/reptilians go extinct or evolve into a 'missing link'.

oz93666 17-06-2018 08:20 AM

Further developments between DI and the police

This from DI Headlines today ....

DI..."My questions sent to Norfolk Police Chief Constable Simon Bailey in the wake of the Freedom of Information revelations about working with third parties to deny my free speech"

"Mr Bailey ... I wish you to explain your force's extraordinary behaviour in conspiring with a third party or parties to deny my freedom of speech and the right of free assembly..... "

The letter is fairly long and raises 11 separate issues.

I have to say I don't think this approach will get very far. Firstly it will not get to the attention of the public ...But secondly the officer is hardly likely to say "Yes you're right David .. we made a terrible mistake" ... it aint gonna happen , he will defend his actions and those of his officers.

This case needs to come before a judge ... even the judge rules against David, at least it will be in the open for all to see what's happening to free speech in the UK.

elshaper 17-06-2018 12:15 PM

Agree oz.

Not just exclusive to police but most of the corrupt organisations won't admit to their mistake or bending the rule to serve the elites UNLESS, you've exposed them with evidence to the point and you corner them that there is no no answer left than to say YES we were wrong.

Asking questions and these soft approach will not work. Asking question means that you've given them an escape route to waffle on. You'd have to boil the option of answers down to just two. Never give them a chance to waffle on, YES or NO will only do.

raburgeson 18-06-2018 10:31 PM

They have this game fortunately that they can control anyone and they attack continually until someone knuckles to their will. Once they start playing on someone they are hooked and can't kill this person. Remember the post why hasn't the reptilians have David killed? Because he is a game piece. He does not fall to temptations. He fights fair and investigates. He never stops fighting. They can hold in contempt every person that can be coerced as failure of the human species but, David Icke is proof of their own failure as long as he resists them.

elshaper 19-06-2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raburgeson (Post 1063027583)
They have this game fortunately that they can control anyone and they attack continually until someone knuckles to their will. Once they start playing on someone they are hooked and can't kill this person. Remember the post why hasn't the reptilians have David killed? Because he is a game piece. He does not fall to temptations. He fights fair and investigates. He never stops fighting. They can hold in contempt every person that can be coerced as failure of the human species but, David Icke is proof of their own failure as long as he resists them.

That's so true. If they are hooked, why would they kill to finish their 'enjoyment' or supply of their energy produced by worry, anger etc etc?

But there is pain spot exist in opposite team.
Hit it hard right there and they'll stop. I found out that soft approach never stops narc or psychopaths. Trust me I've been there and I am ready to hit it hard if they ever again and I don't care if they end up licking the wound. Remember, if you are on a mission and if someone is trying to drag you down, it is your responsibility to stick to your mission. If anybody come against you to stop your mission, you need to deal with it and not let them carry on. No authority will help you so you need to take it into your own hands. Basically, this is a power struggle and hopefully if you remember who you are you are powerful!!

grimstock 21-06-2018 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1063027104)
Under the freedom of information act the police have released emails between themselves and an unnamed party , showing police were actively involved in having a speaking venue cancelled ...

the full release is here .... https://admin62b4b.davidicke.com/wp-...ter-001550.pdf

They show emails from an unnamed party saying David is a "holocaust denier", but offering no proof ....

Legal action is the only way to deal with this
... it maybe a hassle and a chore , but it's the only course open .

The police's remit is not to judge who or who will not be allowed to speak ... The implication is that at those DI talks they were not able to close, a law is being broken ... if so they should make arrests!

https://www.davidicke.com/article/48...mation-release

Well David has obviously experienced attempts at financial deprivation enforced by the police. That is an own goal for those who brought this about, insofar as public awareness is concerned.

Well, just who are the holocaust deniers? - Let us see -

Who is running the Holocaust Museum?
Why have certain high definition certified and stamped photographs taken by the Official Liberation Army photographers been locked up in that museum and kept from public viewing, and removed from public domain when they are important for understanding the purpose of the financial deprivation caused during that war, and those who funded it?
Oh Dear! It would seem that would be a massive own goal too if it were exposed - best to keep it locked up behind closed doors.

Let us see now - who was operating shipments of heavy goods from Boston?
Why were U boats always present there?
What was the Boston connection to Hitler's agenda?

Oops -- spilt too many beans there, silly me!
After all, we don't want to go around accusing people of being "holocaust deniers", do we?

Bye the way - the police's remit is to do what the crown tells them to do. (Her Majesty's Constabulary) - as are the Courts

elshaper 21-06-2018 09:40 AM

What's in the U-boat?
A stash of gold?

grimstock 21-06-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1063027829)
What's in the U-boat?
A stash of gold?

That's possible too, no doubt!

oz93666 22-06-2018 03:31 AM

Latest from DI Headlines today

Still no reply or even acknowledgement by Norfolk Chief Constable to my questions about his force working to deny my freedom of speech - as their own emails confirm

https://admin62b4b.davidicke.com/wp-...nload-1-19.png
(Perhaps he's out to lunch , his photo gives that impression ...oz)

If anyone wants to politely ask Chief Constable Simon Bailey why the silent treatment - this is his email: [email protected]

His Twitter is @CCNorfolkPolice

.............................................***** **************************........................ ............

I've just sent this email ....

subject ...Infringement of David Icke's free speech

Chief Constable Simon Bailey !! The world is awaiting your reply to reasonable questions recently sent to you by Mr Icke..
It is not the remit of the police in this country to make the decision who and who shall not have free speech .

If Mr Icke is breaking the law at his talks then arrest him , otherwise stop responding to unsubstantiated allegations by pressure groups ...

... yours sincerely..... Andrew Hale

grimstock 22-06-2018 07:12 AM

Well done, Oz - don't give them ideas, though.

Unfortunately, it does rather look like freedom of information may have passed him by.

oz93666 24-06-2018 07:55 AM

Ha ... well I received a response to my email....sort of , sent the same day ...I think it shows this is worth doing ..

Dear Mr Hale,

I can confirm that your email is being looked into by the Chief Constable and a response will be forwarded to you shortly.

Kind regards,
Staff Office

Perhaps members can send emails asking when I can expect a response from Chief Constable Bailey to my email asking why there was no response to Mr Ickes email.???