David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   The Transmutation of negative energy to positive (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=306428)

scottishryan 03-04-2016 01:59 PM

The Transmutation of negative energy to positive

The Transmutation of negative energy to positive, (The philosophers Stone)

Quote:

Here I speak about the transmutation of energy from negative to positive and its relationship to the parable of the philosophers stone.
Credit: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI-...XHCZApl3VvWfgQ

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YnrGdGs0EPA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

markritter 03-04-2016 06:33 PM

In Tibetan Buddhism they call it tonglen, if I recall correctly.

The basic method is to draw the negative energy in while breathing in. It is then transmuted by awareness of the empty nature of consciousness and then sent out as a positive energy.

scottishryan 03-04-2016 08:09 PM

Fascinating Stuff! I find the whole area fascinating!

I can feel another mammoth research and study week coming up into all this :lol:

i_am 03-04-2016 11:28 PM

Basically on the money but rather superficial :)

He is only talking about our REACTIONS to words etc

I once encountered a lady who had been victim of a brutal rape. Her hatred of this person was affecting her whole life. She was closed down, had trust issues and was unable to move on, even after quite a few years.

I had read about transmutation and with the love and caring of others, helped her move on. First she had to allow herself to feel all of the emotions, she had to re-member who she was. It was hard because she had refused to allow those feelings to come up. She hated her abuser but that was the only emotion she had.

With encouragement she allowed herself to feel the hurt, the fear, the humiliation and the anger. She allowed herself to realise that she was not to blame. She cried, she screamed and she let it all out and after a few sessions she was able to release. Her transformation was just amazing.

You have to allow yourself to feel in the solar plexis, on the breath, and then bringing up to the heart centre and finally up through the crown chakra.

scottishryan 04-04-2016 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_am (Post 1062708461)
Basically on the money but rather superficial :)

He is only talking about our REACTIONS to words etc

I once encountered a lady who had been victim of a brutal rape. Her hatred of this person was affecting her whole life. She was closed down, had trust issues and was unable to move on, even after quite a few years.

I had read about transmutation and with the love and caring of others, helped her move on. First she had to allow herself to feel all of the emotions, she had to re-member who she was. It was hard because she had refused to allow those feelings to come up. She hated her abuser but that was the only emotion she had.

With encouragement she allowed herself to feel the hurt, the fear, the humiliation and the anger. She allowed herself to realise that she was not to blame. She cried, she screamed and she let it all out and after a few sessions she was able to release. Her transformation was just amazing.

You have to allow yourself to feel in the solar plexis, on the breath, and then bringing up to the heart centre and finally up through the crown chakra.

Amazing work, makes so much sense too! :)

paddy_blake 04-04-2016 07:42 PM

I am reading a book called The Tao Of Fully Feeling by Pete Walker, which more or less goes along with the idea that experiencing the full capacity of feelings is important in order to move on with your life.

I find bringing love into your heart, rather than dwelling in fear or anger, is also a great healing process, and dealing with negativity.

scottishryan 04-04-2016 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paddy_blake (Post 1062708905)
I am reading a book called The Tao Of Fully Feeling by Pete Walker, which more or less goes along with the idea that experiencing the full capacity of feelings is important in order to move on with your life.

I find bringing love into your heart, rather than dwelling in fear or anger, is also a great healing process, and dealing with negativity.

Sounds like another book for my library here, Thanks! Totally agree with bringing love into the heart too! Nice!

truepositive 09-04-2016 01:20 AM

Thanks for posting about that book, could be just the thing i need going forward at the moment. Ill be getting a little more active on the forums soon and bugging you lot with all sorts of things soon, but first things first; some self-work and getting a place of my own among other things.

elshaper 05-01-2017 01:57 PM

For those that are interested in using crystal to transmute energy... apparently Kyanite, the blue streaky stone, will transmute energy.

elshaper 11-05-2017 07:59 PM

They say that good and bad are varying degree of the same thing.
I use an example of this conversation to demonstrate transmutation of so called 'negative' into 'positive'.

Quote:

Originally Posted by surfer12 (Post 1062918729)
What happened to grandmasterp? Why was he banned?

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea (Post 1062918825)
probably for being a persistent and incurable masonic shill who was trolling other forum members by pissing all over anything anyone said that was threatening to expose the conspiracy a major drag on the forum's momentum

^ Up to this point, one can view that the situation was of negative, bad thing for the forum. Yet, just by shifting your pov you gain a gift from such 'negative/bad' situation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1062919016)
Whether anyone got it or not GMP told us important lessons through his behaviour.

He showed us an example of what not to become. It doesn't matter how many years one's been in employment or hold however many professional qualifications, you can still be a tosser to the humanity believing that they are doing good to the humanity i.e. delusional

In a way this 'gift' was a kind of twisted one, not like sweets and apparent goodies, you had to dig deep to look for that diamond.

If we practised this, I think we can gain from both good and also bad situation hence I used this as an example of transmutation.

:peace:

truth seeker 09 12-07-2017 01:52 AM

Bump

thirsty4 12-07-2017 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 (Post 1062942735)
Bump

Thank you for the bump or else I wouldn't have read this thread and found the Tao of feeling book

elshaper 12-07-2017 12:41 PM

If you can master the techniques, you will ALWAYS benefit from any situation.

cosmic tramp 12-07-2017 09:39 PM

I hope we're talking about the same thing here, but there's workshops for this sort of thing for those interested :

http://www.ukprogressiveworkshop.co.uk

elshaper 12-07-2017 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmic tramp (Post 1062942986)
I hope we're talking about the same thing here, but there's workshops for this sort of thing for those interested :

http://www.ukprogressiveworkshop.co.uk

Wow, the tickets cost more than Glastonbury. :eek:

The problem with these sort of tings is that you end up listening than doing i.e. entertaining.

cosmic tramp 12-07-2017 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1062942991)
Wow, the tickets cost more than Glastonbury. :eek:

The problem with these sort of tings is that you end up listening than doing i.e. entertaining.

Put me off it rather, one of those 'alternative events' that people of a certain income bracket can go on and 'indulge' themselves.

elshaper 13-07-2017 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmic tramp (Post 1062942993)
Put me off it rather, one of those 'alternative events' that people of a certain income bracket can go on and 'indulge' themselves.

Don't worry cosmic, the learning starts right here in the forum.
All the information that will be presented in the conference and more are available on the net if you have time and enough curiosity to find out. I have no doubt that you can if you wanted to. In fact, if you were to join one of those secret groups like freemasons, O.T.O, A.A or other magic circles....they will never tell you everything anyway. It is known that the masters/teachers of esoteric tradition is dying with the knowledge and not pass it onto his/her students. Perhpas the knowledge was too great for humanity or s/he didn't find the right students to pass it onto. But everything is in the Akashic Record so if you wanted to, you can draw ancients knowledge from there but you'd need skill for this and also benevolence. So it's not all down to you either. As you know, there are gatekeepers in the astral realm to so you'd have to build a trust etc. Even demons have declined to someone's malevolent requests. Not necessarily about a moral but they also have laws that they adhere to. so there is a lot involved.

What does highlight though, if you haven't found the philospher's stone, then it's clear why you are doubting how one can go against the illuminatis and those that have found it can't really say it to you because no matter how it is written, it's you who have to impliment it and practice to get the experience and understanding in the form of results and achievements. There are many ways to do it so each to their own as well. I'd say, meditation won't do it. It is a part of necessary skills but that alone won't create it. The key is to put your intention out there, like a laser beam directed to the target. I've learn this from Tai Chi :lol:

None of us are here to save the world but we can all chip away the corners of the pyramid. We all have different skills, strength and connections of people so like the keyholder in the Matrix, that is OK. You have an important part to play and we are working collectively.

positiveevitisop 18-07-2017 10:58 PM

http://www.starseeds.net/forum/topic...ting-spiritual

^ The link above is my own personal story of how I, as a 6-7year old boy, vacuumed in thousands of backlogged energies from those who lived and died, trapped in fear and subjected to abuse and torture, both sexually and physically, for nearly their entire lives. This was the true transmutation of backlogged energy into a releasing form. The experience lead me to hate all human beings up until an experience I had when I was 17, which lead me to and experience 3 years later to completely release my inner hatred.
Read, and enjoy.
<3

elshaper 06-01-2018 07:47 PM

Some good tips here. Practice.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/evvcYPVWL40" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

^This formula can be used for our attitude towards tptb too.
Instead of finger pointing the enemy, look within. What's lacking? Rise-up!
I hope y'all master this.

elshaper 06-01-2018 10:54 PM

OMG! Another little gold nudget.

Insult is gold! ;) :heeheehee: