David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   John Harris - RIP (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=294470)

magnacarta 03-06-2015 01:03 PM

John Harris - RIP

Can anyone confirm the rumours that John Harris has passed away? UK Column announce his death today but there are rumours he took his own life.

RIP John!

revelator 03-06-2015 01:26 PM

John Harris is dead

Reported by Brian Gerrish on todays (Weds 3rd June) UK Column Live broadcast , John Harris has died .

John Harris : It`s an Illusion from 2009

This presentation by John Harris influenced and `woke up` countless people , thank you John , safe journey ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYJzXkcJgEU

gremlin 03-06-2015 02:20 PM

John harris has died from the freeman.

https://twitter.com/ukcolumn/status/...924352/photo/1

:eek:

Someone on here did mention this but sadly I thought it was just a wind up.

:cry: This is really sad. He was one heck of a human being for what he did.

:sadface:

the mighty zhiba 03-06-2015 02:30 PM

OMG!

He wasn't very old, met him a few times a couple of years ago and he always came across as a sound chap - regardless of whether you believe his idea's or not, i and many other had a lot of respect for what he was doing - challenging unlawful acts of state against the common man and woman.

He woke a lot of people up.

RIP John.

legalcrimes 03-06-2015 02:57 PM

I first saw John on one of the shows at TPV back in the day...

Great bloke!

Anybody know what he died of and how old was he?

gremlin 03-06-2015 03:44 PM

Sadly John Harris committed sucide yesterday at his home in South Devon. [/QUOTE]

Their are many who hated what John stood for and what good he has done. I have seen the attacks on him, their are people out there who are pure evil.

I'm the only one keeping the freeman thread alive.

the mighty zhiba 03-06-2015 05:14 PM

Fom tpuc

Quote:

John Harris

Its with sad regret to inform you all that John Harris has past away. I would first like to ask that every one please respect the wishe for privacy of the family at this difficult time. and also if you feel the need to get in touch, you can email [email protected]

John has been a father to me for so many years, he showed me compassion, love and respect and never wanted anything in return and for that i thank you John

John influenced my life in a massive way, and made me the person i am today, and for that John i thank you.

i will miss our daily conversations, are jokes and the times we called each other names. I will miss the times we have moaned at each other, told each other when we were wrong. but the most i will miss is you.

You could talk for ever and often i could never get a word in, i used to say to you that i wished you would give it a break. But now, i would love just to hear you talk again.

I love you John, like a father, like a brother and especially as a friend. I will miss you my friend.

Love You Ben
http://www.tpuc.org/

h2pogo 03-06-2015 05:24 PM

Sad news :mad: A totally genuine person i am certain..I hope this is just a publicity stunt for his new book and he is doing ok in the sun some where:)...Or if was it was and a genuine suicide people buy his book and he is doing ok some where, i bought the t shirt back in the day..very sad news:cry:

baboshka1 03-06-2015 05:31 PM

what sad news :(
rip John

gremlin 03-06-2015 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h2pogo (Post 1062507105)
Sad news :mad: A totally genuine person i am certain..I hope this is just a publicity stunt for his new book and he is doing ok in the sun some where:)...Or if was it was and a genuine suicide people buy his book and he is doing ok some where, i bought the t shirt back in the day..very sad news:cry:

I thought it was kinda like a "killing of the name" stunt. So John harris is dead not the human being.

Sadly not true.

the mighty zhiba 03-06-2015 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gremlin (Post 1062507112)
I thought it was kinda like a "killing of the name" stunt. So John harris is dead not the human being.

Sadly not true.

From looking at the tpuc forum, it seems that the op was right, John took his own life.

Condolences to his friends and familly, i hope that they can take some consolation in knowing that John touched a lot of people's minds, opened their eyes and made them ask questions.

i ddn't agree with everything that he said, but his message to everyone to challenge the system will hopefully live on.

Very sad news.

stargategazer 03-06-2015 07:38 PM

Thank you John.
Rest in Peace.

tom bombadil 03-06-2015 09:27 PM

Rest in piece john.

It was you that first got me into the freeman thing and the lawful ways.

It was you that started many on the road to discovery.

Its been a ride, but mine carries on.

Thank you mate.

nelly. Just a listener.

jake_ball 03-06-2015 10:20 PM

It's funny that so many people who speak the truth end up getting murdered...I mean end up committing suicide.

paolo 03-06-2015 10:21 PM

http://www.lulu.com/shop/john-harris...-22189302.html

Published 26th May 2015

aster 03-06-2015 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake_ball (Post 1062507289)
It's funny that so many people who speak the truth end up getting murdered...I mean end up committing suicide.

Yes, indeed. Very strange - John came across as very genuine and passionate about helping the ordinary man/woman to empower themselves. The plight of so many brought him to tears, very affecting to see on one of his talks. At this troubled time, we can ill afford to lose such a man.

trustno11013 04-06-2015 12:05 AM

so sad i watched his shows and interviews etc. Very inspirational to me , woke me up a lot. Terrible news.

he had a royal connection didn't he, wasn't his dad a chaufeur for some of the royals back in the day? Feels a bit fishy to me. RIP john.

the mighty zhiba 04-06-2015 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trustno11013 (Post 1062507321)
so sad i watched his shows and interviews etc. Very inspirational to me , woke me up a lot. Terrible news.

he had a royal connection didn't he, wasn't his dad a chaufeur for some of the royals back in the day? Feels a bit fishy to me. RIP john.

He talked about his dad, and said that he was a chaufer for the queen, many years ago.

i think he said that his familly came from St Michael's mount in Cornwall, a seat that he said heralded Cornish Princes, and he often spoke about the queen not being the rightful heir to the throne of England.

John said that he had a lot to say on who the rigtful heir was, and spoke about a book that he was writting - though i'm not sure if the book was ever written or released, or whether he spoke in any more depth about who the rightful heir to the throne was.

trustno11013 04-06-2015 12:18 AM

Interesting thanks. Yes i remember he said some of those things. I resigned as a royal subject with one of tpacs forms LOL Inspirational guy.

poshfangaz 04-06-2015 09:15 AM

I read one of his last posts on his site and he seemed he had hit rock bottom in his personal life.

RIP John