David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Controversial Subjects (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Is Michelle Obama A Man? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=309196)

paddy_blake 03-07-2016 06:26 PM

Is Michelle Obama A Man?

First, I laughed this one off. Then I started to do a bit of research, now I'm on the fence. Even Alex Jones claims she is transexual:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6UySYaw9Q0

What are your thoughts? Is this anti-liberal propaganda or is there any substance to it?

Dude111 03-07-2016 06:29 PM

Indeed he is!!!!!

MICHEAL!!

I knew it long ago............................ WHY DO YOU THINK OBAMA IS MAKING SUCH A BIG DEAL ABOUT TRANSGENDERS?? (Letting them into the ladys restroom,etc)

A guy HE IS!!!!!!! -- In drag!!

mark2015 03-07-2016 06:39 PM

George Clooney's "wife" is also a man.

roastpotatoes 03-07-2016 06:52 PM

I'm not sure.

http://www.whale.to/c/10731110_10154...00174351_n.jpg

paddy_blake 03-07-2016 07:08 PM

Samantha Cameron too? Or is it Sam...

fairyprincess 03-07-2016 07:11 PM

If she's transgendered then she was never a man.......

tnt1 03-07-2016 07:38 PM

I talk about it very little, but I knew the Obamas before he was a senator. Well, knew them to see them. My best friend in this life was their neighbor for over ten and a half years you see there in Chicago.

We used to privately laugh when we'd see them in the hall because whatever that was calling itself "Michelle" it had a bigger penis than both of us and him too!! Nuf said!

fairyprincess 03-07-2016 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tnt1 (Post 1062754731)
I talk about it very little, but I knew the Obamas before he was a senator. Well, knew them to see them. My best friend in this life was their neighbor for over ten and a half years you see there in Chicago.

We used to privately laugh when we'd see them in the hall because whatever that was calling itself "Michelle" it had a bigger penis than both of us and him too!! Nuf said!

Trans people are 'he' or 'she', never 'it'.....

You should never call anybody 'it'.

baboshka1 03-07-2016 08:03 PM

This is very worrying though.
Autistic teens with mental capacity of young children now undergoing dangerous hormone treatments and sex reassignment surgeries
http://www.naturalnews.com/054543_au...ild_abuse.html

tnt1 03-07-2016 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairyprincess (Post 1062754733)
Trans people are 'he' or 'she', never 'it'.....

You should never call anybody 'it'.

It was not clearly defined to know that info. at the time. We could only go on what we saw. Since that info. was not known we referred to her as it. There may have been some surgery later and then it became apparent that the chosen gender ID was 'she'. Thereafter it was she but back then, just like with Eric Holder back then, you didn't know what they were! Seriously they were like both, androgynous if you will. Obama dressed more 'Raggae' or "Bohemian" back then also. The suit thing didn't come til later when they started playing the 'game' if you will.

fairyprincess 03-07-2016 08:08 PM

I'm not going to debate individual cases. Because no where can really know the in's and out's of each case.

There does seem to be a link between transgender and autism.

The leading autism expert believe that autism is an extreme of masculine identity. Presumably Being trans, in transwomen at least, as some sort of connection....

fairyprincess 03-07-2016 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tnt1 (Post 1062754741)
It was not clearly defined to know that info. at the time. We could only go on what we saw. Since that info. was not known we referred to her as it. There may have been some surgery later and then it became apparent that the chosen gender ID was 'she'. Thereafter it was she but back then, just like with Eric Holder back then, you didn't know what they were! Seriously they were like both, androgynous if you will. Obama dressed more 'Raggae' or "Bohemian" back then also. The suit thing didn't come til later when they started playing the 'game' if you will.

I don't care. Trans or not.... You never call anyone 'it'.

You never reduce another human being to being just an object. Never....

baboshka1 03-07-2016 08:11 PM

Is that an excuse they are using so that they can do this to children?
Do not mean to sound harsh but I question this.
The mum does not even have a say in it.

tnt1 03-07-2016 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairyprincess (Post 1062754747)
I don't care. Trans or not.... You never call anyone 'it'.

You never reduce another human being to being just an object. Never....

You mean you don't. Suit yourself but you are not my boss to tell me or anyone how to live by your ideals or values! Keep your values to yourself I'll keep mine to myself and we'll be fine! Try to instill them on others as if they should adopt everything you say you are just another big mouth liberal and we got enough of those!

fairyprincess 03-07-2016 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tnt1 (Post 1062754749)
You mean you don't. Suit yourself but you are not my boss to tell me or anyone how to live by your ideals or values! Keep your values to yourself I'll keep mine to myself and we'll be fine! Try to instill them on others as if they should adopt everything you say you are just another big mouth liberal and we got enough of those!

Oh look... 'Its' gotten all uppity....

fairyprincess 03-07-2016 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baboshka1 (Post 1062754748)
Is that an excuse they are using so that they can do this to children?
Do not mean to sound harsh but I question this.
The mum does not even have a say in it.

The mother wouldn't let it happen if they did 'nt think it was what was best for their child.....

baboshka1 03-07-2016 08:18 PM

you read the article?
Obviously not.

fairyprincess 03-07-2016 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baboshka1 (Post 1062754754)
you read the article?

Yep.... As I said, I can't comment on individual cases. Nobody really can, because don't really know the people involved.

baboshka1 03-07-2016 08:23 PM

Great hey give children vaccines, which has been shown to cause autism, then use them as guinea pigs for thier agenda.

yourgod 03-07-2016 08:23 PM

She does look quite manly from a physique standpoint with the athletic broad shoulders etc but facially she doesn't and she has small hands too.

Plus the kids have obviously come from somewhere.