David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Have you ever wondered this? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=319043)

elshaper 28-09-2017 03:34 PM

Have you ever wondered this?

So we get to read many musicians and actors who commit 'suicide'.
We could argue that they've got one problem or another and mentally unstable.

Then, there are those that get killed in a car accident. People surrounding the Royals tend to go this way.

Then, you never hear too many of politicians either committing suicide or involved in a big car accident. I mean, you can't imagine switching on a news to find a report on some like Boris run over by a truck while cycling or what was that bald one who is like nazi on DWP......oh Ian Duncan Smith. These people seem to live forever.

Is something wrong with this world?

Woodwose 28-09-2017 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1062963383)

Then, there are those that get killed in a car accident. People surrounding the Royals tend to go this way.

Then, you never hear too many of politicians either committing suicide or involved in a big car accident. I mean, you can't imagine switching on a news to find a report on some like Boris run over by a truck while cycling or what was that bald one who is like nazi on DWP......oh Ian Duncan Smith. These people seem to live forever.

I nearly ran Boris over on his bike on my way to work shortly after he became mayor, I was pulling out of a side street, and into Farringdon Rd, London. He gestured to me, I lowered my window, and he called me a prick, I told him that he'd be a very dead and squashed mayor if he carried on, lol.

polyhedron 28-09-2017 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1062963383)

Well, to be fair, being a good musician is very hard work and takes it out of you. To do music properly is the hardest thing in the world. Being a politician is easy if your a psychopath. It's the only job a psychopath can do because it isn't really a job as such. Musicianship is certainly a job. Many just get worn out, and they don't have security protecting them. Politicians are surounded by body guards all the time. Musicians have to fend for themselves along with other non politician types who work a job.

That said, the world is run by very alien forces who's level of evil is imposible for me to contemplate.