• Upcoming Events

• 28 November 2020 12:00 PM
      NO LONGER BEING HELD IN BATTERSEA PARK
      NOW SET FOR KINGS CROSS STATION .

PLEASE NOTE THE LOCATION HAS CHANGED DUE TO KETTLING TACTICS RECENTLY.

WILL  NOW BE AT KINGS CROSS STATION 

"Action is key.
      We will be gathering together at 
      KINGS CROSS STATION - LONDON  to hear from inspirational speakers about actions that we can take as a collective before taking to the streets to show our power, raise awareness and inspire more to join us.

Now is the time to prepare and gather - together is the only way we will restore our true liberties and rights."

• 28 November 2020 02:00 PM
      https://www.facebook.com/events/2864816490399293/

Just saw this, thought i'd post for anyone interested. 

STAND UP @ 2PM
      Piccadilly Gardens,
      Manchester
      M1

1. General / David Icke

1. 1.2k

Talk About David's Work 

Do You Need Any Help With Your Research?

What Do You Want?

1. Today's News

Keep Up To Date

Current Events

Political Discussions

Climate Change 

War & Terrorism

Who Are We?

The Final Frontier?

Are We Alone?

The Seen And The Hidden

Big Pharma & Alternative Healing

The Silencing Of Dissent

Exposing Child Abuse

Hidden Meanings & Ancient Texts

16. Mysteries / The Paranormal / The Unexplained

The Unsolved And The Unseen

So What Do We Do?

1. Sport & Entertainment

Let's Talk Sports & Entertainment

A Little Light Relief

• screamingeagle

The more seriously I took things
      The harder the rules became
      · 0 replies
    • Ethel

The issue of just how many people are failing to see through the Covid deception continues to baffle and sadden me.

Whilst I concur that more people are seeing through the mainstream narrative than before, the reality of this does not always filter through to every facet of day to day life, so realistically, large amounts of time can be spent feeling totally and utterly alone. Whilst I am not a stranger to that particular feeling, I am growing wearier as it intensifies.

Sometimes there are people I would expect to "get it" who don't, to an alarming degree. The spiritual community, for example, seems split to a degree which surprises me. I already knew that there were lots of spiritual bypassers, and people who approach their spiritual practice with a large helping of denial, but I was astonished today upon witnessing an Internet community crawling with Covidiots defending the use of face masks and using 0.0% critical thinking in the forming of their perspective on face masks.

They seemed unaware of the slave connotations, far less the Oxygen deprivation issue. The idea of wearing a filthy, disgusting, bacteria infested rag over their faces did not seem to perturb them, presumably because their fears regarding this issue were masked (pun intended) by the enjoyment associated with virtue-signaling and lying about "saving lives".

I learned today that certain airlines have already decided to prohibit travel for the unvaccinated. This didn't surprise me, but fit it into the bigger picture: there are dozens of vaccinations, before age 21, and at no point in history has there ever been social consequences for not vaccinating, other than being subjected to disapproval from system slaves and science worshippers. But now, we are being told by a major airline that people who haven't been vaccinated against a 'virus' with a 99% survival rate cannot travel on their planes? Wow. The levels of Totalitarian aggression are getting really intense now, and we're still only at the beginning.

I become more convinced with every day that passes that the idea of 'society' is absolutely unworkable. To throw millions of people, of millions of different levels of consciousness together, have them living and working on top of each other, and then cobble together some arbitrary set of rules and guidelines for all of those people to follow is beyond insane. And it is now all coming home to roost. Because ownership of land is tied in with 'state' (tyranny), it is impossible to get around any of this. If I find somewhere to set up shelter, and forage around for food, the cretins from this system come along, poke their nose in and start throwing their weight around. Do you think you're getting away from masks, hand sanitizer and antisocial distancing? No of course you're not, because you live in a society, and non-participation in this society is not an option, so you will comply, or die. essentially. On some level, compliance is forced, whether through the use of fiat currency, your strawman, your false self, or some other Satanic creation, they have you cornered, and the only way you're gonna avoid the sterile whiff of ethanol whilst looking at masked slaves is either through ascension, non-compliance, changing the paradigm, or all three.

· 0 replies
    • Free soul  »  DannyUK

Christmas will be epic. No commercial nonsense and all my money will be spent locally. New ideas will evolve and free from vaccination and mask wearers will culture-rise. This is an opportunity to blow the brains out of the elites. 
      · 4 replies
    • screamingeagle

I can't see, cause it's burning deep inside.
      Like gasoline, a fire running wild.
      No more fear, cause I'm getting closer now.
      So unreal, but I like it anyhow. I go faster and faster and faster
      and faster and faster and faster and faster. I can't live in a fairytale of lies.
      And I can't hide from the feeling cause it's right.
      And I go faster and faster and faster and faster for love.
      And I can't live in a fairytale of lies. I can feel that you've mesmerized my heart.
      I feel so free.
      I'm alive, I'm breaking out.
      I won't give in, cause I'm proud of all my scars.
      And I can see I've been wasting too much time.
      I go faster and faster and faster
      and faster and faster and faster and faster.
      · 0 replies
    • wingwang

Bet you're all wondering why I brought you here today?
      · 0 replies
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 131 Guests (See full list)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Newest Member

Total Topics
    Total Posts