A new take on the holocaust

Ok, hitler, goebels and a few other top nazis were the bad guys. Evil, even.

They created the great "concentration/extermination" camps.

The camp comandantants were bad guys too.

I reckon 95% of the world agrees...they were all bad guys

The people housed in these camps were also bad guys. They didnt arrive there by accident.

They deserved to suffer those awful conditions. They commited some bad action/bad karma in the past.

Some of these prisoners may have commited som hineous crime afew years prior to incarceration or in a previous lifetime.

I know...some of you are thinking "all those jews, gypsies and homosexuals were good, inocent people!"

• Confused 1

It's pointless even getting into it if we're not allowed to look at both sides of the story objectively.

If people were saying that Germany and Amelek must perish before the war, then support for NatSocs was bound be a thing back then.

Also, before people say "well Germany invaded Poland", were ethnic Germans getting massacred in the Danzig?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's pointless even getting into it if we're not allowed to look at both sides of the story objectively.

If people were saying that Germany and Amelek must perish before the war, then support for NatSocs was bound be a thing back then.

Also, before people say "well Germany invaded Poland", were Germans getting massacred in the Danzig?

You got some good points there but its nothing to do with the holocaust.

If people follow that route of yours we be up to our necks in ww2 stuff

• Like 1

I think the key to understanding how things could get so messed up so fast is to look at our own current predicament. Fascism is speeding down the tracks towards us so fast and relatively unopposed because people are afraid. Because of media scaremongering many people believe that a killer virus is lurking around every corner waiting to strike them down at any moment

Now it just might be the case that the elites will release a bioweapon at some point that actually will kill people to make it look like the crisis is real so that everyone can be forced to accept the vaccine. For example they could spike the flu vaccines with something that will make people sick.

But at the moment there is no mass die-off so there is no pandemic

In germany however they had just been through a world war and seen their savings destroyed by hyper-inflation. Imagine that....that everyones currency that is in their bank account loses its value pretty much over night so that in order to buy a loaf of bread you have to hand over a large bag of banknotes because the money has become so worthless. What would that do to a society to see all of their hard worked for hopes and dreams go up in smoke over night?

Then there was the humiliation of losing the war and having to pay crippling reperations when at one point the german army had been so successful that it was practically knocking on the door of paris, leading to much angry speculation that the germans had been stabbed in the back by malevolent forces back home.

So all this is creating a background feeling of paranoia, frustration, anger, disbelief, fear and uncertainty

While all this is going on a country next door to germany sees a revolution, bankrolled by sabbatean-jewish financial interests in new york take control of russia leading to the murder, by the sabbatean-jewish led bolsheviks of millions of white russian christians. Then it spreads to germany were there are suddenly violent communist uprisings in german cities creating, no doubt a sense of panic that those same forces that overthrew russia and murdered millions would do the same thing in germany

Once you take that all into consideration you can begin to understand why people might have supported anything that appeared to be a bulwark against communist-terror

We see a little of that today with the democrats failing to condemn the marxist antifa and BLM groups as they agitate in US cities, nwhile trump positions himself as the challenger to what he's calling the 'radical left'. Clearly biden/harris are marxist extremists and america can't afford to have them win, but what if trump is just another mask on the same face as he seems intent to rush out a vaccine and to use the army to roll it out to all americans

We can get a sense of the tension that must of existed in germany at that time from the insane shit that is going on in our own times and which is only going to get more and more insane if people don't stand upto it all

In the same way that kyle rittenhouse turned round and shot 3 jewish antifa, thereby pointing to the strong likelyhood that antifa is largely populated by jewish people, the germans may also have been wary, having seen a jewish led bolshevik revolution in russia and then having squashed similar uprisings in germany that involved jewish communist leaders such as rosa luxemburg and karl liebnecht

In the US they locked up all japanese citizens after the pearl harbour attacks because they didn't know which japanese citizens were pro-USA and which might be fifth columnists who would act as sabateurs within the US. Of course that was a massive injustice to all the japanese who had no intention of harming US interests

Equally the incarceration of jews in germany who had no malevolent intent towards germany would also be a massive injustice

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 4

So whether there were 6000 or 600 000 or 6 million that died badly in these camps doesnt really matter

They all deserved to die

A man, he paces up and down his cell all day and is having a hard time of it.

Hes in that cell because he brutally murdered 2 children

Does he deserve to be in that cell?

I reckon 95% of people say yes

He arrived in those bad conditions because he done wrong things

Makes sense ?

6 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

So whether there were 6000 or 600 000 or 6 million that died badly in these camps doesnt really matter

They all deserved to die

No they didn't deserve to die and i have no idea how many people died in the concentration camps

Before the second world war sparked off though the nazis were actually working with the zionists to move jews out of germany to israel under the havara agreement. The mere mention of this historical fact was enough to see ken livingston hounded out of british politics

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

While all this is going on a country next door to germany sees a revolution, bankrolled by sabbatean-jewish financial interests in new york take control of russia leading to the murder, by the sabbatean-jewish led bolsheviks of millions of white russian christians. Then it spreads to germany were there are suddenly violent communist uprisings in german cities creating, no doubt a sense of panic that those same forces that overthrew russia and murdered millions would do the same thing in germany

my studies on why hitler wanted the jews removed are just as youve written there. They were a danger and menace to the well being and good progress. Their banking practices and abuse of power are worthy of punishment

Edited by Jikwan
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

my studies on why hitler wanted the jews removed are just as youve written there. They were a danger and menace to the well being and good progress. Their banking practices and abuse of power are worthy of punishment

well that depends on the individual doesn't it?

One jewish person might be an evil sabbatean intent on wreaking havoc on other peoples while another jewish person might be a good and decent person just going about their business and not hurting anyone and that's why you can't blanket dismiss people on the basis of their race or religion

You have to take each person as they come on their own merits or otherwise and give people a fair hearing

many innocent people would have been unlawfully locked up by the nazis and that is a tragedy. One more tragedy in a century that was filled with horrific tragedies

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Before the second world war sparked off though the nazis were actually working with the zionists to move jews out of germany to israel under the havara agreement. The m

Exactly what i found out when i was researching the revisionists research

3 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Exactly what i found out when i was researching the revisionists research

I don't think the havara agreement is revisionism is it?

I think it's just historical fact

I guess the current narrative is that the intent of the nazis was to wipe out all jews but if they were trying to relocate jews out of germany that doesn't support the argument that they wanted all jews dead. Did that viewpoint change at a later time? I guess that would then be the next question that would need to be explored and i'm not qualified to comment on that. I don't have the info on that to support an argument either way

Edited by Macnamara
6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well that depends on the individual doesn't it?

One jewish person might be an evil sabbatean intent on wreaking havoc on other peoples while another jewish person might be a good and decent person just going about their business and not hurting anyone and that's why you can't blanket dismiss people on the basis of their race or religion

You have to take each person as they come on their own merits or otherwise and give people a fair hearing

many innocent people would have been unlawfully locked up by the nazis and that is a tragedy. One more tragedy in a century that was filled with horrific tragedies

For hitler to sort out exactly who were the bad jews...really harmful for the country, moderately bad jews...and jews that were a good sort...i think he didnt have the time and recources...he found it was easier and quicker to move ALL of them. There, problem solved

1 minute ago, Jikwan said:

For hitler to sort out exactly who were the bad jews...really harmful for the country, moderately bad jews...and jews that were a good sort...i think he didnt have the time and recources...he found it was easier and quicker to move ALL of them. There, problem solved

if we look at a contemporary example such as the situation in the US where they incarcerated all US citizens of japanese heritage, for the duration of the war, because they couldn't tell friend from foe it might lend credence to that argument

Edited by Macnamara
6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

guess the current narrative is that the intent of the nazis was to wipe out all jews but if they were trying to relocate jews out of germany that doesn't support the argument that they wanted all jews dead.

His intention was to move them out of the country even taking their assets with them. He didnt want them dead. Many did leave. Those that didnt want to go were put into the camps. This is what i understand.

Even to this day i still believe no jews were murdered/gassed/abused

• Like 1

Now an interesting little side note about concentration camps is that they were first used by the british who used them to defeat the boer farmers who were such good guerilla warfare fighters that the british regular army couldn't defeat them in the field of battle so instead they swooped on the boer farmsteads and seized all the boer farmers wives and children and incarcerated them into camps to force the boer farmers to come out of the bush and surrender, which they did

The problem when you put people together in cramped conditions where they might not get the food and health care they need is that sickness can become a problem and that did sweep through the camps killing many of the boers

The british might not have intended to kill those boer civilians and yet they still died as a result of the actions of the british military because had they been left in their homes they wouldn't have gotten sick BUT i guess the interesting question is: who came up with that idea and who authorised it?

So the mastermind behind the boer war was freemason cecil rhodes who was part of the 'milner group'. Cecil rhodes wanted control of the diamond fields and his company was the famous 'de beers' diamond company. De beers was created through funding from the ROTHSCHILDS and something to bare in mind is that the international diamond trade is largely controlled by jews. The rothschilds were also involved with the milner group, also known as the 'round table'

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

His intention was to move them out of the country even taking their assets with them. He didnt want them dead. Many did leave. Those that didnt want to go were put into the camps. This is what i understand.

Even to this day i still believe no jews were murdered/gassed/abused

I don't know about that. What i do know from photos is that camps were built with swimming pools and cinemas and playing fields and theatres etc

Not much point in making those things if the sole intention is to industrially murder, however as i say i don't know if there was a switch in policy at some point and am not qualified to make an argument either way on that

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The problem when you put people together in cramped conditions where they might not get the food and health care they need is that sickness can become a problem and that did sweep through the camps killing many of the boers

The british might not have intended to kill those boer civilians and yet they still died

Absolutely. Good example.

I believe the nazis didnt want the jews to die but as the war progressed, supplies were scarce and people got sick and diseased. And when they were sick and dying out came the cameras taking the shots...."heres the proof of nazi evil!"

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

What i do know from photos is that camps were built with swimming pools and cinemas and playing fields and theatres etc

Not much point in making those things if the sole intention is to industrially murder,

They were meant to be holding camps. Why not make them comfortable? In my studies ive read reports that any sodier abusing the inmates was shot on sight

Edited by Jikwan
3 hours ago, Jikwan said:

They commited some bad action/bad karma in the past.

There is too much suffering in the world to use 'karma' as a legitimate explanation for it. People in concentration camps are the tip of the tip of the iceberg. Consider also:

• Those dying of starvation
  • Those living in poverty
  • Homeless people
  • People with mental health problems
  • Child abuse victims (physical)
  • Child abuse victims (sexual)
  • Child abuse victims (psychological/emotional)
  • Those dying of diseases
  • Those with physical health problems
  • People with disabilities
  • People with 'birth defects'
  • People who are in accidents
  • People caught up in natural disasters 
  • People who have been raped
  • People who have been violently murdered
  • People who have been lied to, conned, deceived, manipulated

Honestly, there is more I could add to this list. All of this suffering, with the exception of natural disasters, is avoidable.

Edited by Ethel
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Ethel said:

There is too much suffering in the world to use 'karma' as a legitimate explanation for it. People in concentration camps are the tip of the tip of the iceberg. Consider also:

• Those dying of starvation
  • Those living in poverty
  • Homeless people
  • People with mental health problems
  • Child abuse victims (physical)
  • Child abuse victims (sexual)
  • Child abuse victims (psychological/emotional)
  • Those dying of diseases
  • Those with physical health problems
  • People with disabilities
  • People with 'birth defects'
  • People who are in accidents
  • People caught up in natural disasters 
  • People who have been raped
  • People who have been violently murdered
  • People who have been lied to, conned, deceived, manipulated

Honestly, there is more I could add to this list. All of these problems, with the exception of natural disasters, are avoidable.

What you say sounds right.....

There is too much suffering in the world to use 'karma' as a legitimate explanation for it

why not?

one of the meanings of karma is cause and effect.

if you do a good action you must get good result

if you do bad action you must have unpleasant result

sounds fair to me

if you were a theif in the past...and now you find people are always stealing from you...you cant understand why. You are not a theif . Can hardly remember stealing from anyone...

oh, wait a minute....yes you remember as a boy you stole a lot of valuable stuff

or a guy gets arrested. For what? Murder. But he hasnt done anything

ah, the cops found  his DNA evidence

upon a whore he had murdered 40 years ago

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Before the second world war sparked off though the nazis were actually working with the zionists to move jews out of germany to israel under the havara agreement. The mere mention of this historical fact was enough to see ken livingston hounded out of british politics

True.

hdwtej.jpg.f812aa03fd8df647ba8ebb1d9b15bb25.jpg

They should have went with the Madagascar Plan. At least there wouldn't have been a temple mount there where they can engineer prophecy.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

I think the key to understanding how things could get so messed up so fast is to look at our own current predicament. Fascism is speeding down the tracks towards us so fast and relatively unopposed because people are afraid. Because of media scaremongering many people believe that a killer virus is lurking around every corner waiting to strike them down at any moment

Now it just might be the case that the elites will release a bioweapon at some point that actually will kill people to make it look like the crisis is real so that everyone can be forced to accept the vaccine. For example they could spike the flu vaccines with something that will make people sick.

But at the moment there is no mass die-off so there is no pandemic

In germany however they had just been through a world war and seen their savings destroyed by hyper-inflation. Imagine that....that everyones currency that is in their bank account loses its value pretty much over night so that in order to buy a loaf of bread you have to hand over a large bag of banknotes because the money has become so worthless. What would that do to a society to see all of their hard worked for hopes and dreams go up in smoke over night?

Then there was the humiliation of losing the war and having to pay crippling reperations when at one point the german army had been so successful that it was practically knocking on the door of paris, leading to much angry speculation that the germans had been stabbed in the back by malevolent forces back home.

So all this is creating a background feeling of paranoia, frustration, anger, disbelief, fear and uncertainty

While all this is going on a country next door to germany sees a revolution, bankrolled by sabbatean-jewish financial interests in new york take control of russia leading to the murder, by the sabbatean-jewish led bolsheviks of millions of white russian christians. Then it spreads to germany were there are suddenly violent communist uprisings in german cities creating, no doubt a sense of panic that those same forces that overthrew russia and murdered millions would do the same thing in germany

Once you take that all into consideration you can begin to understand why people might have supported anything that appeared to be a bulwark against communist-terror

We see a little of that today with the democrats failing to condemn the marxist antifa and BLM groups as they agitate in US cities, nwhile trump positions himself as the challenger to what he's calling the 'radical left'. Clearly biden/harris are marxist extremists and america can't afford to have them win, but what if trump is just another mask on the same face as he seems intent to rush out a vaccine and to use the army to roll it out to all americans

We can get a sense of the tension that must of existed in germany at that time from the insane shit that is going on in our own times and which is only going to get more and more insane if people don't stand upto it all

In the same way that kyle rittenhouse turned round and shot 3 jewish antifa, thereby pointing to the strong likelyhood that antifa is largely populated by jewish people, the germans may also have been wary, having seen a jewish led bolshevik revolution in russia and then having squashed similar uprisings in germany that involved jewish communist leaders such as rosa luxemburg and karl liebnecht

In the US they locked up all japanese citizens after the pearl harbour attacks because they didn't know which japanese citizens were pro-USA and which might be fifth columnists who would act as sabateurs within the US. Of course that was a massive injustice to all the japanese who had no intention of harming US interests

Equally the incarceration of jews in germany who had no malevolent intent towards germany would also be a massive injustice

It was indeed, and it makes it all the more injustice when we consider that the Japanese were triggered to attack the US base on Hawaii in another false flag type move so as to make the make Americans believe that Japan acted first, just like the "deep state" or mafia US government did in the Gulf of Tonkin with Vietnam. That was another charade, a pack of lies about fighting communism which was a cover to run drugs and advance weaponry. As we have seen with all of these wars, the current events all across the world, especially in the US with blm and antifa, communism has still not been defeated. Or rather, those behind the communism model still have not been defeated, they have managed to remain in the shadows while they have grunts do the dirty work of trying to implement communism/socialism/marxism.

Edited by Messenger
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Ok, hitler, goebels and a few other top nazis were the bad guys. Evil, even.

They created the great "concentration/extermination" camps.

The camp comandantants were bad guys too.

I reckon 95% of the world agrees...they were all bad guys

The people housed in these camps were also bad guys. They didnt arrive there by accident.

They deserved to suffer those awful conditions. They commited some bad action/bad karma in the past.

Some of these prisoners may have commited som hineous crime afew years prior to incarceration or in a previous lifetime.

I know...some of you are thinking "all those jews, gypsies and homosexuals were good, inocent people!"

what in the name of fuck are you on about lol, I can't make head nor tail of your runny nonsense.

3 hours ago, Messenger said:

As we have seen with all of these wars, the current events all across the world, especially in the US with blm and antifa, communism has still not been defeated.

Here is an Antifa stamp from Palestine in the 1930's
Antifa are the Jewish Zionists Commies as stated in their Jewish magazine only yesterday.

It was the Jewish Khazrians who infiltrated Israel in the 1920's and killed most of the Jews, the Muslims and the Christians who were then living peaceably together.

87401027_anatifa.PNG.9c59a3b2f1e8a6e0c6e2cc8fff98bd85.PNG

• Like 1

Last time I started mentioning how a 'gas' chamber was built after the war by the soviets (this is admitted under the term 'reconstruction') and the Zyklon B could not kill large numbers of people effectively but it was great for killing the lice which spread Typhus which is why so many people died in the camps (and why the Nazis had to build crematoria to dispose of the bodies since burying them polluted the water table).... the Forum got hacked....

So............

It's a risky biscuit......

If you're into hot-holocaust takes you should check out Mike Enoch's The Daily Shoah (TDS) on www.therightstuff.biz

Edited by Truthspoon