Jump to content

9/11 was there a plane ?


James Freeman (of the land
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

Cognitive dissonance is really not what you think it is!

You don't know what I know it is.

 

Your faulty perceptions are your faulty perceptions.

4 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

I don't support the official theory

You are on record, more than once, saying that you do support the official account of events.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

15 minutes ago, Enforcement said:

You are on record, more than once, saying that you do support the official account of events.

 

You are a liar. And tell me, since you "just got here" how you would know this.

 

I am, and have always been a "they let it happen" believer. 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Comedy Time
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Comedy Time said:

 

I don't care what you think it is, it doesn't apply to any of this discussion. 

 

Cognitive dissonance refers to a situation involving conflicting attitudes, beliefs or behaviors. This produces a feeling of mental discomfort leading to an alteration in one of the attitudes, beliefs or behaviors to reduce the discomfort and restore balance.

 

 

 

You are a liar. And tell me, since you "just got here" how you would know this.

 

I am, and have always been a "they let it happen" believer. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes and you have stated many times that you believe the official version of events that resulted in the collapse of the towers.

Are you Ok man? you forget your own argument and contradict yourself more than anyone I have ever known.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Enforcement said:

Are you Ok man? you forget your own argument and contradict yourself more than anyone I have ever known.

 

Oh dear yet another one who ignores posts.

 

You are a liar. And tell me, since you "just got here" how you would know this.

 

Show me where I contradict myself. I believe mostly the official story but consider that they let it happen to gain traction in the Middle East - I don't think they anticipated the extent of the attack.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

 

If you say so.

 

Now we need:

  • A team to dispose of the planes and the bodies
  • A team to burn and mangle the bodies to sprinkle DNA all over the area, or a team to fake the analyses.
  • We still need a team to place tiny body parts everywhere.
  • A team to drive around dropping bits of plane around the area, including a massive plane engine in full view of spectators!
  • A team to do this at the Pentagon with cameras on helicopters and emergency services arriving any time soon.
  • A team to control the military aircraft. Paper trails to be destroyed accounting for the aircraft.
  • ALL paper trails paying any personnel to be deleted and financial reimbursements hidden.

You people have about a dozen or more weirdo variants of this crazy unfeasible operation. Why don't YOU argue with the no planers! I argue about specific things relating to it. I don't support the official theory, I just don't support the explanations for alternatives. So far.

 

@Enforcement I do get rather sick of every single person I "debate" with ignoring significant posts completely!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Enforcement said:

As you have said several times before so you are the liar saying I'm a liar.


Discussing things with you is bizzar it's almost as though you are gaslighting yourself.

Are you ok man?

 

Who were you before Reet Hard?

 

You are turning this discussion into a personal exchange....and deliberately ignoring posts. I asked you to Show where I contradicted myself "more than anyone you know" ....and tell me how you "know this"!!

 

 

Now we need:

  • A team to dispose of the planes and the bodies
  • A team to burn and mangle the bodies to sprinkle DNA all over the area, or a team to fake the analyses.
  • We still need a team to place tiny body parts everywhere.
  • A team to drive around dropping bits of plane around the area, including a massive plane engine in full view of spectators!
  • A team to do this at the Pentagon with cameras on helicopters and emergency services arriving any time soon.
  • A team to control the military aircraft. Paper trails to be destroyed accounting for the aircraft.
  • ALL paper trails paying any personnel to be deleted and financial reimbursements hidden.

You people have about a dozen or more weirdo variants of this crazy unfeasible operation. Why don't YOU argue with the no planers! I argue about specific things relating to it. I don't support the official theory, I just don't support the explanations for alternatives. So far

Edited by Comedy Time
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Comedy Time said:

 

Who were you before Reet Hard?

 

You are turning this discussion into a personal exchange....and deliberately ignoring posts. I asked you to Show where I contradicted myself "more than anyone you know" ....and tell me how you "know this"!!

 

 

Now we need:

  • A team to dispose of the planes and the bodies
  • A team to burn and mangle the bodies to sprinkle DNA all over the area, or a team to fake the analyses.
  • We still need a team to place tiny body parts everywhere.
  • A team to drive around dropping bits of plane around the area, including a massive plane engine in full view of spectators!
  • A team to do this at the Pentagon with cameras on helicopters and emergency services arriving any time soon.
  • A team to control the military aircraft. Paper trails to be destroyed accounting for the aircraft.
  • ALL paper trails paying any personnel to be deleted and financial reimbursements hidden.

You people have about a dozen or more weirdo variants of this crazy unfeasible operation. Why don't YOU argue with the no planers! I argue about specific things relating to it. I don't support the official theory, I just don't support the explanations for alternatives. So far

 

 

Wow. Yet another "new" poster who ignores content and makes pathetic off topic and inaccurate personal shite comments.

 

Kindly address the quoted post. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...