9/11 was there a plane ?

James Freeman (of the land

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Well, one thing we can be certain with is that no plane hit the pentagon:

http://bitchute.com/video/o6tn4K0KlGdQ/

Not according to Col Rob Maness, or is that Madness, might be a typo in there somewhere, where he explicitly states that he found the cockpit, flight manifest and even the air host's still serving G&T's, cocktails and other accoutrements of flight travel, with at least 150 to 200 other brave heroes who went in to the burning Pentagon with only wet t-shirts to protect them from the acrid poisonous smoke that the firefighters, whom were equipped with breathing apparatus and correct PPE for the job could not, an absolute hero this bloke is, 🤔

The fun begins at 00:07:30, i shall look forward to what other posters have to say about it, :classic_rolleyes:

Stew, i am just as baffled.

Stew Peters Network

Col. Rob Maness Speaks Out On 9/11 Pentagon Attack 9/11 Ushered In Patriot Act & End Of Privacy

Did a plane really hit the Pentagon on September 11, 2001?
Col. Rob Maness was serving in the military at the Pentagon on 9/11 and he joins Stew to share his story.
Apparently, the Pentagon is so large Col. Maness did not feel the impact of an explosion and knew nothing was wrong until the building began to fill with smoke.
The attacks on September 11, 2001 sent the Pentagon into chaos.
Col Maness helped give first aid to the injured victims at the Pentagon.
Col Maness believes the official government narrative that a plane crashed into the Pentagon.

Duration 00:18:31

https://rumble.com/v3gwn4a-col.-rob-maness-speaks-out-on-911-pentagon-attack-911-ushered-in-patriot-ac.html

kKtGm.qR4e-small-Col.-Rob-Maness-Speaks-Out-.webp.1a7cbfd81520e8096b7da8ec7ce63266.webp

2 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Not according to Col Rob Maness, or is that Madness, might be a typo in there somewhere, where he explicitly states that he found the cockpit, flight manifest and even the air host's still serving G&T's, cocktails and other accoutrements of flight travel, with at least 150 to 200 other brave heroes who went in to the burning Pentagon with only wet t-shirts to protect them from the acrid poisonous smoke that the firefighters, whom were equipped with breathing apparatus and correct PPE for the job could not, an absolute hero this bloke is, 🤔

The fun begins at 00:07:30, i shall look forward to what other posters have to say about it, :classic_rolleyes:

Stew, i am just as baffled.

Stew Peters Network

Col. Rob Maness Speaks Out On 9/11 Pentagon Attack 9/11 Ushered In Patriot Act & End Of Privacy

Did a plane really hit the Pentagon on September 11, 2001?
Col. Rob Maness was serving in the military at the Pentagon on 9/11 and he joins Stew to share his story.
Apparently, the Pentagon is so large Col. Maness did not feel the impact of an explosion and knew nothing was wrong until the building began to fill with smoke.
The attacks on September 11, 2001 sent the Pentagon into chaos.
Col Maness helped give first aid to the injured victims at the Pentagon.
Col Maness believes the official government narrative that a plane crashed into the Pentagon.

Duration 00:18:31

https://rumble.com/v3gwn4a-col.-rob-maness-speaks-out-on-911-pentagon-attack-911-ushered-in-patriot-ac.html

kKtGm.qR4e-small-Col.-Rob-Maness-Speaks-Out-.webp.1a7cbfd81520e8096b7da8ec7ce63266.webp

Did you watch what I posted?

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Then show me the plane. 

Ohhhhh you wanted an in depth analysis of the video you posted, silly wabbit, why didn't you say, 🤣

But first you will have to learn sarcasm and being facetious with my commentary, now that lesson has been learned, back to the video in question, that plane in the video has no wings on it, so it's a bit weird coz i always thought planes had wings, at least the ones spraying all kinds of shit on me as i stare at a bastard version of the sky that was once blue, which makes me think it might be a stick of chalk, how about you, does a stick of chalk sound more believable than a plane with wings, or not, as the case may be?

Btw seen that vid like last century ago, :classic_rolleyes:, and in today's time frame of experiencing life at several wtf's per hour equates to last week, 🤣