Jump to content

9/11 was there a plane ?


James Freeman (of the land
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, webtrekker said:

 

This is why some say that human immortality is impossible because cosmic rays would knock out most of your irreplaceable brain cells in a couple of hundred years, leaving behind nothing but a vegetable.

 

Mind you, I know many people in their 20's and upwards already walking around in that state so maybe these cosmic rays are more powerful than we think!

 

 

 

 

UV light does exactly the same thing which is why it is so useful as a method for sterilising things, there was some concern about pilots/passengers continually flying at high altitude and the effects on health as the exposure to these things is greater the higher you go, but we have slipped off topic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Indeed, everyone has the false assumption that the vacuum of space is empty, but this is far from the truth, every second of everyday the Earth is struck with cosmic rays which are particles moving close to the speed of light and capable of shredding anything it comes into contact with because they have Mass.

Yes anyone that thinks space is a vacuum needs to do dome reading instead of quoting utube

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, lake said:

Trying to be fair I have been looking at the 'No Planes' concept - There are some interesting points but I still consider that 2 drones hit WTC 1 & 2 and that the Pentagon was hit by a missile (right in the monies) and Shanksville was a badly constructed bullshit site.

I will continue looking but a few bits I will put below (long walls of text in quotes so you can scroll past with ease).

 

I found this interesting .... It is from January 2000 and is an article from the Independent

 

1644299142_2022-10-1618_25.43web.archive.org4a192e1596d2.jpg.d66aeb7746dac186ad4357b1b999595d.jpg

 

Full text in quote:

 

 

The page has of course gone but it is on archive here:

 

https://web.archive.org/web/20080420045800/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/analysis-and-features/when-tv-brings-you-the-news-as-it-didnt-happen-728236.html

 

So before the year 2000, live tele could be altered in real time and additions/changes made.

 

With the above in mind .... the images we all saw (over and over) that day of the planes from the TV channels, never showed a plane actually impacting the WTC buildings. The ones replayed all day were of the second plane moving toward the South tower:

 

 

That was it (as far as I know) and any other videos/images came later from 'street people'.

 

 

This below is the supposed video of the first plane striking the North tower .... It is the only video of that plane actually hitting the tower. (there is meant to be a single pre-impact still image out there some where as well):

 

 

 

This below is a remastered and upscaled (so changed) video of the above:

 

WTC 9/11 | First Plane Hit in North Tower | Jules Naudet Video (Remastered 60fps AI Upscaled)

 

 

 

In the quote below there is the opening page of Leslie Raphael’s work : Jules Naudet’s First Plane Shot Was Staged .... who did believe that there were planes but considered that Naudet's film was setup.

 

 

This video below is by Gerard Holmgren and apart from being 'potato' quality, it is him stating (in effect) that we who believe planes were used are suffering .... well the term now would be 'Mass Formation Psychosis'!

 

 

 

This below quote contains a 5 page pdf which gives an overview of why people consider 'No Planes' maybe correct:

 

Began to format it correctly but got bored .... the short pdf is here:

http://yankee451.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Why-they-didnt-use-planes.pdf

 

 

This below is also of worth to watch as it has lots of 'old' TV footage ....

 

 

Adding to this on a slightly different angle .... this is slightly off topic as it is old footage 3 days after and a news report asking where the buildings had gone ....

 

 

 

 

As said I will continue to research the concept of 'No Planes'.

The Naudet clip is enough to prove the first plane wasn't real. No wing scar at the point of impact.

 

https://fakeotube.com/video/48/september-clues---911-amateur-part2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/15/2022 at 5:20 PM, zArk said:

no, i say all the wtc plaza was demolished in the morning, not at the same exact time

 

@zArk we are not a million miles apart in our comprehension of events that took place on that day but i feel we need to converge further on our similar views of what actually happened, so i have the following questions so we can be more in tune.

 

1. Did anyone die or was injured that day, and if so is your estimate in line with what has been reported of deaths and injuries?

 

2. How does a building demolish itself in mid air when the only force acting upon the structure is gravity, and in free fall of any object the gravitational force disappears until the object is stopped, and in this case that would be the ground?

 

3. Three main buildings were demolished that day, WTC 1, 2 and 7, leaving aside the carnage inflicted on the other buildings, why was the demolition of WTC 7 different from WTC 1 and 2?

 

4. What explanation can you give for the amount of dust that was created with the demolition of WTC 1 and 2, bearing in mind gravity can not do this alone?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

 

@zArk we are not a million miles apart in our comprehension of events that took place on that day but i feel we need to converge further on our similar views of what actually happened, so i have the following questions so we can be more in tune.

 

1. Did anyone die or was injured that day, and if so is your estimate in line with what has been reported of deaths and injuries?

 

2. How does a building demolish itself in mid air when the only force acting upon the structure is gravity, and in free fall of any object the gravitational force disappears until the object is stopped, and in this case that would be the ground?

 

3. Three main buildings were demolished that day, WTC 1, 2 and 7, leaving aside the carnage inflicted on the other buildings, why was the demolition of WTC 7 different from WTC 1 and 2?

 

4. What explanation can you give for the amount of dust that was created with the demolition of WTC 1 and 2, bearing in mind gravity can not do this alone?

1. yes, i guess so give or take a few hundred or so. I dont see the WTC deaths being problematic but i also dont see any reason why actors weren't used...(actors in the sense of crisis actors, managers within the war zone, puppet newsreporters)

 

considering a bunch of hijackers are still alive , i guess a good few people didnt exist (created faces and names) and some victims are still alive but there are many dead.

 

and i am pretty sure a plane load of people disappeared at Cleveland. 

 

2. dunno thats a conundrum i can solve quickly by saying the evidence of such a thing is a video which i do not trust as authentic

 

3. its my opinion that WTC 7 was a theatre show in the afternoon so it could be a controlled and managed truth if the official story fundamentals began to fall apart i.e the plane story -- some hijackers were still alive, the conflicting videos, the nose out, the wrong jet engine, etc etc

 

4. plasterboard and low density concrete in the floors and walls. Pretty much however i do not know how the dust cloud volume could possibly be estimated and applied to the plaza complex size in order to justify a 'dust overload' scenario.

Edited by zArk
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, zArk said:

1. yes, i guess so give or take a few hundred or so. I dont see the WTC deaths being problematic but i also dont see any reason why actors weren't used...(actors in the sense of crisis actors, managers within the war zone, puppet newsreporters)

 

considering a bunch of hijackers are still alive , i guess a good few people didnt exist (created faces and names) and some victims are still alive but there are many dead.

 

and i am pretty sure a plane load of people disappeared at Cleveland. 

 

2. dunno thats a conundrum i can solve quickly by saying the evidence of such a thing is a video which i do not trust as authentic

 

3. its my opinion that WTC 7 was a theatre show in the afternoon so it could be a controlled and managed truth if the official story fundamentals began to fall apart i.e the plane story -- some hijackers were still alive, the conflicting videos, the nose out, the wrong jet engine, etc etc

 

4. plasterboard and low density concrete in the floors and walls. Pretty much however i do not know how the dust cloud volume could possibly be estimated and applied to the plaza complex size in order to justify a 'dust overload' scenario.

 

Been doing some digging on Mike Walter, the chap that gave us the pentagon details in the documentary,  9_11 Truth - September Clues - No plane, he emerged as a journalist/host for a Chinese media company:classic_rolleyes:, this one, https://news.cgtn.com/news/2021-04-19/Mike-Walter-s-story-as-TV-host-of-Full-Frame-at-CGTN-ZAJug5wAdW/index.html, you should find the image of him blocked by a banner on this page although with a bit of tweaking it is possible to download the video of him from that page.

 

mikewalter.jpg.4bcf5c4f125eed37bc5ee1cfbb27dfe0.jpg

 

This web site is interesting about Cheney and backs up what i said about him saying about the Vietnam question in a video that i have of him, when i find which one i will post the title of it, https://www.veteranstodayarchives.com/2015/04/01/cheney911/

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

Been doing some digging on Mike Walter, the chap that gave us the pentagon details in the documentary,  9_11 Truth - September Clues - No plane, he emerged as a journalist/host for a Chinese media company:classic_rolleyes:, this one, https://news.cgtn.com/news/2021-04-19/Mike-Walter-s-story-as-TV-host-of-Full-Frame-at-CGTN-ZAJug5wAdW/index.html, you should find the image of him blocked by a banner on this page although with a bit of tweaking it is possible to download the video of him from that page.

 

mikewalter.jpg.4bcf5c4f125eed37bc5ee1cfbb27dfe0.jpg

 

This web site is interesting about Cheney and backs up what i said about him saying about the Vietnam question in a video that i have of him, when i find which one i will post the title of it, https://www.veteranstodayarchives.com/2015/04/01/cheney911/

 

nice find on Walter

 

I wouldnt trust double bollocks talking Kevin Barrett or the bumbling fetz (there was a video posted of Barrett talking in a cafe bar a while ago on the forum, it seemed to crucify him) but as a named soviet/islamist i wouldnt be suprised if hes a double double agent 🤷‍♂️

 

now the cheyney stuff, imo , as i said previously, The neo cons piggy backed /hijacked the WTC demolition with the planes and osama story to prevent martial law in the US. They wanted to expand a US empire in the NWO while the democracts (see oklahoma bombing and wtc93) wanted collapse the US into a bit part of NWO.

 

n.b i dont believe Cheyney, Rums, Wolfo, Bush felt guilty at all, they were/are nationalists at war and they would consider all their actions in defense of their families, their way of life and their country.

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, zArk said:

The neo cons piggy backed /hijacked the WTC demolition with the planes and osama story to prevent martial law in the US

 

I am going to say what you have said but with a twist, and that is the neo-cons 'ORCHESTRATED' the whole thing, and that is where we differ the most.

Neo-con = neo-facsist = rebranded nazis, it is this point that i was referring to when i wrote about rolling back time to pre ww2, the united states corporation was heavily complicit in that war before its outbreak, and then under Operation Paperclip at the end of the war the nazi doctrine and infestation took hold right up to this day, the fall out of which we are witnessing in Ukraine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

I am going to say what you have said but with a twist, and that is the neo-cons 'ORCHESTRATED' the whole thing, and that is where we differ the most.

Neo-con = neo-facsist = rebranded nazis, it is this point that i was referring to when i wrote about rolling back time to pre ww2, the united states corporation was heavily complicit in that war before its outbreak, and then under Operation Paperclip at the end of the war the nazi doctrine and infestation took hold right up to this day, the fall out of which we are witnessing in Ukraine.

i see. I recognise the link to the CIA / OSS for Bush family yet i hold back in considering the neo-cons as the orchestrators of the whole thing as i position them more as a reaction party to the communist infected democrats. I see both as puppets of the designers just like the East vs West politics, Allies vs Axis.

 

but overall we have the same perspective with different nuances

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 10/8/2022 at 2:18 PM, sock muppet said:

New MrTruthBomb film, i have not watched this yet so don't ask.

PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING - THE SERIES - EPISODE ONE - FALSE FLAG 9/11 - A MrTruthBomb Film

https://rumble.com/v1n1rmk-predictive-programming-the-series-episode-one-911-false-flag.html

 

C0v6f_OvCc.3-small-PREDICTIVE-PROGRAMMING-THE-.jpg.f5a103d1ea0f382360dc19dad886c007.jpg

 

Part two from MrTruthBomb

 

PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING - THE SERIES - EPISODE TWO - 9/11 DARK MAGICK - A MrTruthBomb Film

https://www.bitchute.com/video/E1mTxY09KljT/

 

E1mTxY09KljT_640x360.jpg.064f2122af5b605da51b29dc92d1a149.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...