9/11 was there a plane ?

James Freeman (of the land

8 minutes ago, lake said:

So you consider all the people actors and all and any video or photos fake?

not all the people.

10 minutes ago, lake said:

While this is not the one I wanted to show (I have thousands of videos on multiple external ssd to search through) .... You state that all the people within this are actors and it is all fake?

no. i said previously. the first 2 explosions cleared the wtc plaza. people were running well clear of the area.

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

not all the people.

no. i said previously. the first 2 explosions cleared the wtc plaza. people were running well clear of the area.

DUST, DEADLY DUST, DOWN WIND PEOPLE BREATHING IN DEADLY DUST, IT WAS SEEN FROM SPACE THERE WAS SO MUCH OF IT.

Folk saw planes

The question is whether or not planes were enough to bring down both towers plus building seven?

The sensible answer to that is 'no' and then we have to consider that explosives were pre-placed within those buildings to ensure that they came down as scheduled.

29 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

DUST, DEADLY DUST, DOWN WIND PEOPLE BREATHING IN DEADLY DUST, IT WAS SEEN FROM SPACE THERE WAS SO MUCH OF IT.

i dont get your point.

i have already stated that the buildings were demolished.

20 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Folk saw planes

have you watched September Clues?

i would suggest that people watched it on TV, heard the radio reports and then integrated that into their concocted memory of the day.

are you in the drone plane camp or the hijacked plane camp or the missile camp?

4 hours ago, zArk said:

provide the witness statements

In the book you have been recommended to read multiple times now you will read about witness testimony from first responders, medics, firefighters, police, intelligence and of course some people who managed to survive, as well as the thousands of people on the street in varying degrees of proximity to the events, read the testimonies, ignore the rest of the book if you wish

• Like 2

5 hours ago, webtrekker said:

But why should I watch this September Clues when you have just stated in the same paragraph that, quote: 'None of the footage can be trusted?' Why should I even trust September Clues?

Why wouldn't you watch it? Why take my word for it? Why not just watch it? I'm guessing you've watched other 911 docs?

SC just points out how fake the footage is. If just one piece of footage is fake, then you can't trust any of it, even more so if it was on LIVE tv. SC is well over an hour long and is FULL of fake footage. We're not just talking about fake plane crashes, if you'd watched it you'd see that buildings actually move in the LIVE news broadcasts.

Edited by mishy

3 hours ago, zArk said:

Vince DeMentri  o_0 4 block cordon

WTC7_perspectiveA.jpg.8f1d4b63b3aa439925262a0c193b6f5c.jpgWTC7_perspectiveB.jpg.69ac525dc03850580bac58bf5b142cfa.jpg

It appears that you have never looked through a telescope or been to a city ,because high rise buildings cast shadows and that's one of your points FFS,or someone else's you are just repeating as usual

Edited by peter

2 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

In the book you have been recommended to read multiple times now you will read about witness testimony from first responders, medics, firefighters, police, intelligence and of course some people who managed to survive, as well as the thousands of people on the street in varying degrees of proximity to the events, read the testimonies, ignore the rest of the book if you wish

They are all fake or government plants and the book was secretly written by Colin Powell , it must have been because they called him Colon ,therefore by logical deduction he was full of shit,now give me a look at that shadow again

Edited by peter
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, lake said:

May I ask if you are in the "Empty Building, No Floors" camp? .... and believe this image proves it?

never heard of the 'empty building, no floors'  so thats a no from me.

nice photo probably taken before the offices were let and furniture was moved in?

got a date on that photo?

Edited by zArk

11 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

well, rummage the quotes regarding WTC7 up and post em.

this is not real.

WTC7collapse1.gif.83adf7e967d2576b7e567ca2849e4609.gif

video with interviews and reporter statements

Simon Shacks WTC 7 analysis

10mins long

https://fakeotube.com/v/45

they doctored and touched up the WTC7 demolition video because they filmed it in the morning actually happening, then fitted the building into a late afternoon Manhattan. Removing the dust and smoke of the recently WTC 1 ,2  and other demolitions and added the sunlight angles removing the morning sun angles.

the smoke on the east side was put in to hide the sunlight which was shining on the east side that morning.

the west side had simple lighting added

Edited by zArk
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

yes a group from a rick siegal forum went to the ferry to check the angles

one thing is when he says "that was the 2nd plane that did that" around 1min 52

Another agent with his mate, bolstering the plane lie. Like the Harley Davidson guy.

the screams were fake, the plane was fake, the towers were layered.

Edited by zArk

20 hours ago, zArk said:

are you in the drone plane camp or the hijacked plane camp or the missile camp?

I'm in the sabbateans who created israel did it and lets not sweat the details too much camp

the danger of asserting something too strongly is that the rug could be pulled out from underneath us at some point with the emergence of further evidence

for example why is there only one poor clip of the strike against the pentagon when that building is the most CCTV'd building on the planet? Why can't we see the footage from the hotel opposite that was swiped by the FBI?

• Like 3