Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Pondering in to thought..

 

I'd be interested to hear about Karma and what it really stands for, as well as duality.

In terms of duality, I've learned everything has an opposite, but are they shared equally? Like.. 50/50? 

Does the universe work with 50% good and 50% bad?

If so, would this mean that if the world population were to reduce drastically as many are predicting, then it might not be possible if we take duality in to consideration..

...if this isn't making sense..please hang on lol. I've never been the best to get to the point haha.

 

So if the world population were to reduce, that would mean there is a higher percentage of bad? 

 

And in terms of karma, would this not push on a lot of karmic debt to the bad guys?

Are they trying to wipe that karmic debt by brainwashing people to say yes and agree to their cruelty? If such is accepted by society, does that make it OK in their eyes? Even if society are blind to it?

 

Sorry. Rambling.. 

 

Just thinking about all of this..

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, allymisfit said:

Does the universe work with 50% good and 50% bad?


Looking at myself as a microcosm, I would say 50/50.  Based on how other people treat each other in my neighborhood and town 80/20.  Everyone is on their best behavior.  On the internet 90/10 as people are ferocious when they don’t have to face each other.  The world as a whole, 70/30 as doing good or kind things seems to have fallen out of fashion and it’s cooler to “do you,” be indifferent to suffering, or inflict it.  
 

7 hours ago, allymisfit said:

So if the world population were to reduce, that would mean there is a higher percentage of bad? 


I think so.  Self-centeredness, love of material, and hatred leads to destruction already in every area of life. 
 

And the bad would compound due to all the sorrow and devastation from loved ones lost in the culling.  Hearts turned cold,  insanity and chaos from the aftermath would send humanity spiraling downwards. 
 

7 hours ago, allymisfit said:

And in terms of karma, would this not push on a lot of karmic debt to the bad guys?


I think so, because maiming and murdering millions has to come at a hefty price.  Deception would compound the debt. 
 

7 hours ago, allymisfit said:

Are they trying to wipe that karmic debt by brainwashing people to say yes and agree to their cruelty? If such is accepted by society, does that make it OK in their eyes? Even if society are blind to it?

 


They think they are the only people worthy of living on this Earth.  They believe they are just in that they are saving the earth.  To them the ends justify the means.  

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Michi713 said:


Looking at myself as a microcosm, I would say 50/50.  Based on how other people treat each other in my neighborhood and town 80/20.  Everyone is on their best behavior.  On the internet 90/10 as people are ferocious when they don’t have to face each other.  The world as a whole, 70/30 as doing good or kind things seems to have fallen out of fashion and it’s cooler to “do you,” be indifferent to suffering, or inflict it.  
 


I think so.  Self-centeredness, love of material, and hatred leads to destruction already in every area of life. 
 

And the bad would compound due to all the sorrow and devastation from loved ones lost in the culling.  Hearts turned cold,  insanity and chaos from the aftermath would send humanity spiraling downwards. 
 


I think so, because maiming and murdering millions has to come at a hefty price.  Deception would compound the debt. 
 


They think they are the only people worthy of living on this Earth.  They believe they are just in that they are saving the earth.  To them the ends justify the means.  

 

Thank you Michi 😊 

 

Wow, we really are in surreal times. I feel all that evil will be crushed very soon. 

Everything's so out of whack! 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Society is a bit drunk right now but in normally sorts itself out because people do want to continue living.

The big problem is the Source of society has gone with the rainbow damaging the church, and the natural world being distant from human beings, and exploitation of the world .... there is no fresh air, fresh energy.

That's not good.

In the past we can see societies can collapse and kill themselves, it's happened a lot of times.


The only way to personally be beyond karma is to live in a higher world which means personally to be Conscious or have an awakened heart, and drop the material world even if you still live here, you must live and remain within the higher world ... which is what "worship" is for.  Every day or every week you re-invoke the higher world, you reach for the Source and merge with it.  Again and again, until you barely see the foolishness of the material world.  When the physical body dies, it takes with it the material world, and what is left is you, or your light.  This is a result of creating within yourself the Soul, from your daily or weekly practice.
 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...