Jump to content

666 ADVERT FOR BUPA


Just hoping
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

whenever i see bill gates speaking he always smirks like he is in on a hidden joke; he strikes me as someone who is having fun and enjoying life

 

 

He only smirks when he thinks about killing people ... when he says  "they will take the next covid wave seriously "  then he smirks ...

 

He is death personified , the epitome  of Evil   The thought of killing makes him smile 

6dfnz2cpe9441.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

He only smirks when he thinks about killing people ... when he says  "they will take the next covid wave seriously "  then he smirks ...

 

He is death personified , the epitome  of Evil   The thought of killing makes him smile

 

here's microsofts 060606 patent...part of their beast system:

WO2020060606 - CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

Abstract

(EN)
Human body activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user. Body activity data may be generated based on the sensed body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified.
Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Comedy Time said:

Interesting interpretation of an innocent advert - and bizarrely a spam comment about the soopah secret space gibberish within this thread:classic_rolleyes:.

 

These adverts are produced by advertising agencies who create graphics and images and they then get accepted or refused. I find it extremely far fetched to think that instruction would have been given for the 666 nonsense, or someone in the ad agency doing it deliberately.

 

 

I literally left the print design industry because I was sick of twisted design briefs so it doesn't seem so far-fetched to me.

 

I'm guessing Jared just likes 666 and there is nothing esoteric about this too?

 

https://money.cnn.com/2018/08/03/news/companies/kushner-666-fifth-avenue-brookfield/index.html

 

Are all these Black Cube phone numbers also normal?

 

bc.jpg.45d2df72b026b5b075cb9b9c39691f44.jpg

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

here's microsofts 060606 patent:

WO2020060606 - CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

 

Yes ... the motivation behind this is the same as the designer of the bupa advert .... to strike terror into the hearts of Christians 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

 

Yes ... the motivation behind this is the same as the designer of the bupa advert .... to strike terror into the hearts of Christians 

 

No i think that is totally wrong

 

They aren't doing it to terrify christians

 

They are doing it because they are themselves fulfilling their own prophecy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

No i think that is totally wrong

 

They aren't doing it to terrify christians

 

They are doing it because they are themselves fulfilling their own prophecy

 

Yes ... there's that to it as well , but that will terrify the Christians ....

 

The ET's do have time travel ... can go back in time and appear as angels  to Biblical prophets , give them a  'vision of the future'  , when all the time it's the agenda the evil ET's want to happen ... So we now have millions of Christians Expecting the end times  , Believing it is all prophesized , the 'will of God'  so they think "why fight the will of God , just wait for the Second Coming"  .... but the Second Coming will be an ET shapeshifting imposter ... both the Anti-Christ(Beast) if he appears , and returning Christ will be bad news....

 

But these are all hazy plans of a constantly changing agenda the ET's have ... they  adjust plans depending on how the public react to events and believe things .....

 

We are informed a fake alien invasion is a very high probability . This will be the real ET's keeping out of sight and using the SSP , mind controlled humans with advanced craft and weaponry , to fire on cities ... then the clone army will be unleashed to seek out those in remote areas...

 

You couldn't make this stuff up ...it sounds insane and unlikely to happen , but the best source we have says it's high probability within a few years.   

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, oz93666 said:

The ET's do have time travel

 

Two off topic crazy claims in one. Any proof for any of that apart from some charlatan "channelling" nonsense?

 

4 hours ago, oz93666 said:

 but the Second Coming will be an ET shapeshifting imposter ... both the Anti-Christ(Beast) if he appears , and returning Christ will be bad news....

 

 

Dude, some Bupa advert used 3 balloons on a Bus stop advert - what has that got do with some off topic bullshit alien invasion? Any evidence for it?

 

4 hours ago, oz93666 said:

We are informed a fake alien invasion is a very high probability .

 

Uhuh. Who by? Reliable people who routinely provide hard evidence?

 

4 hours ago, oz93666 said:

This will be the real ET's keeping out of sight and using the SSP , mind controlled humans with advanced craft and weaponry , to fire on cities ... then the clone army will be unleashed to seek out those in remote areas...

 

Sounds scary, any proof for any of this?

 

4 hours ago, oz93666 said:

You couldn't make this stuff up 

 

Dude, really you bloody can!!! 

 

4 hours ago, oz93666 said:

it sounds insane and unlikely to happen

 

D'ya think!?

 

4 hours ago, oz93666 said:

but the best source we have says it's high probability within a few years.   

 

It was like that when you were saying the same rubbish on the old forum "a few years" ago. This source, do they have any hard evidence or is it all from the phoney money making scam army?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I literally left the print design industry because I was sick of twisted design briefs so it doesn't seem so far-fetched to me.

 

I have a partner who was in management and they laughed when I mentioned it. It would be too generic - these things get discussed in brainstorming meetings when they go over the brief. Are you seriously suggesting that BUPA would have on their brief - use 666?

 

Why wouldn't they pass this same brief on to their web design team, or at least use the same graphic? Two balloons ......

 

https://www.bupa.com.au/campaigns/health-insurance/because-life-happens-six-weeks-free

 

or all its graphics...

 

14840l.jpg?h=457b1d3c

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

Are you seriously suggesting that BUPA would have on their brief - use 666?

 

How would it get in the design if it's not in the brief? I'm confused. Are you saying it was the designers choice to use the number?

 

I'm not saying that BUPA or their designers knowingly put it there for sinister reasons, but it's still there, and it's popping up in other places a lot at the moment too.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

These advertisers must be a secret group of occultist then,,

 

666-nuovo6.jpg

 

 

 

I saw what you wrote before edit - oz quoted it in his personal ad hominem

 

The vodafone logo is a speech symbol not a 6. I suppose you can attribute this to malice if you wish - and I'm sure there are numerous examples. There are also quite literally millions of counter examples that have no such things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

How would it get in the design if it's not in the brief? I'm confused. Are you saying it was the designers choice to use the number?

 

I'm not saying that Bupa or their designers knowingly put it there for sinister reasons, but it's still there, and it's popping up in other places a lot at the moment too.

 

 

6 weeks free on 3 balloons at the bustop. But only 2 on the website where EVERYONE must go for the offer? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Comedy Time said:

 

 

6 weeks free on 3 balloons at the bustop. But only 2 on the website where EVERYONE must go for the offer? 

 

If I wanted to rub 666 in peoples faces then I would target advertising space where there is a lot of foot traffic. Not as many people will visit the website, surely?

 

Again, I'm not saying that is what is happening, just trying to think of how it might be a possibility.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't have the motivation to address all of this post .... I'll just deal with the first issue....

Just now, Comedy Time said:

 

Two off topic crazy claims in one.(ET's and Time Travel)  Any proof for any of that apart from some charlatan "channelling" nonsense?

 

 

Time travel comes up in the story of a great many unrelated whistle-blowers .... A good place to start is Andrew Basiago ...he comes from a millitary family , his Father was involved in developing the tech , and when Andrew was fairly young his Father sent him on time travel journeys  ... many interviews with him on Youtube 

 

041413200_1519541082-andrewbasiago.JPG

 

For the technically minded Al Bielek is a great source he was involved in building the technology, worked with Einstien and Tesla also with malevolent  ET's who guided the experiments  , there are others who worked with Bielek and confirm his story ... many interviews on Youtube 

 

6f592731fc9e9d9ec3e29e08d5110cf6.jpg5106BTBh3iL._SY445_.jpg

 

In addition we have a dozen SSP whistleblowers who all report the use of time travel is routine off world ... And of course Mollison confirms it all ,and  has channeled Al Bielek 

 

I could give more sources , but the above are quiet enough to get you started .... You will have to put in dozens of hours to reach a valid opinion , it helps to have an education in physics.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If I wanted to rub 666 in peoples faces then I would target advertising space where there is a lot of foot traffic. Not as many people will visit the website, surely?

 

The opposite would be true and why wouldn't they have it on the source of MILLIONS of website visits? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Comedy Time said:

 

The opposite would be true and why wouldn't they have it on the source of MILLIONS of website visits? 

 

The website no doubt gets more engagement than a single bus stop ad, but I'm not sure how many of these ads there are. The website just gets engagement from people that are interested in BUPA, an ad at a bus stop doesn't.

 

It's not uncommon for ad campaigns to use variations of their graphics where the composition is different.

 

At the end of the day, none of us can really say what the true intentions are and whether the ad campaign is innocent. When 666 keeps popping in health and tech imagery, then it does seem a bit fishy to me, especially when we're hearing so much about immunity passports, UBI and social credit systems.

 

Maybe people should be looking into the background of Evelyn Bourke and Roger Davis to see if they have a dog in the fight.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The website no doubt gets more engagement than a single bus stop ad, but I'm not sure how many of these ads there are. The website just gets engagement from people that are interested in BUPA, an ad at a bus stop doesn't.

 

Hmmmm, that's not really accurate. The bus stop ad will get subliminal passing motorists maybe and bus travellers mainly. The website will get people who are interested, casual clickers, people who saw the adverts and the odd accidental click.

 

23 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's not uncommon for ad campaigns to use variations of their graphics where the composition is different.

 

Sure, but in this case it makes zero sense. For the sake of a tiny piece of balloon with a 6 on it, chopped off on the right, the website would be "influencing" millions. If the goal was the beast/666 that isn't consistent.

 

23 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

At the end of the day, none of us can really say what the true intentions are and whether the ad campaign is innocent.

 

True, but in this case it does look quite innocent with the main traffic - the website - not doing anything.

 

23 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

When 666 keeps popping in health and tech imagery, then it does seem a bit fishy to me, especially when we're hearing so much about immunity passports, UBI and social credit systems.

 

It isn't a sinister number and if you go looking for something you will probably find it - but if you don't look at its non-occurrence your mind may skew the results. It's called confirmation bias.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Comedy Time said:

It isn't a sinister number

 

Depends what religious people use that number for, although it's true that every occurrence can't be sinister as not everyone is religious. To many it is just a number, I can't argue with that.

 

4 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

It's called confirmation bias.

 

If people are literally googling images to backup their preconceived notions then sure, but this was surely somebody that just stumbled on the bus stop. The same way people watched TV and stumbled on Dr Hilary.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

If people are literally googling images to backup their preconceived notions then sure, but this was surely somebody that just stumbled on the bus stop. The same way people watched TV and stumbled on Dr Hilary.

 

That wasn't what I meant. I am talking about all the 666 that "keeps popping" in health stuff. How many bus stop ads don't have 3 balloons with a 6 on?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

 

That wasn't what I meant. I am talking about all the 666 that "keeps popping" in health stuff. How many bus stop ads don't have 3 balloons with a 6 on?

 

That's a fair question, but it's not something I could possibly answer without travelling the country looking at ad space.

 

What are your thoughts on these?:

 

U.S. Democrats propose ominous ‘6666’ bill for coronavirus tracing

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/house-dems-propose-ominous-6666-bill-for-coronavirus-tracing

 

WO2020060606 - CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606

 

Are they just winding people up?

 

Are they winding people up with this too?

 

Rt._Hon._Matt_Hancock_.jpeg.d0f84ab1b9c3b3b612f9b03df7c0191e.jpeg

 

What about AOL's Moloch packet sniffer? Am I supposed to believe that the average Joe would come up with these names?

 

 

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, oz93666 said:

I love life ... see the value of being physical so that makes me a "satanist" 

 

Life is non physical, the body does not move without the spirit, that is the only living thing there is.

 

The way you so easily spray around the symbol of evil shows that however foolish you seem, you are actually in danger.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

What are your thoughts on these?:

 

U.S. Democrats propose ominous ‘6666’ bill for coronavirus tracing

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/house-dems-propose-ominous-6666-bill-for-coronavirus-tracing

 

WO2020060606 - CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606

 

Are they just winding people up?

 

First one is 4 sixes and I am not aware of that relating to 3 sixes - it really is just coincidence.  Second one is 606060.....not 666. It's confirmation bias.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6664

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6665

 

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060605

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060607

 

 

15 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

What about AOL's Moloch packet sniffer? Am I supposed to believe that the average Joe would come up with these names?

 

Gets attention, what else is there to say? I mean if you want to associate it with evil ne'er do wells then that is your prerogative.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Another example of 666 advertising right at the beginning.

 

 

 

Thanks for sharing, GR.

 

Off topic, but I was just looking up key people at JCPenney on wiki and read this:

 

'On May 14, 2020, after layoffs and furloughs of more than 80,000 employees and missing two payments on J.C. Penney debt, it was reported that Jill Soltau would receive a $4.5 million bonus.'

 

So typical.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...