Jump to content

Do not comply!......is the wrong way


Recommended Posts

On 10/1/2020 at 6:24 AM, Jikwan said:

Pretty much all of the top consp. speakers are encouraging the same one solution........do not comply! We are the many, they are the few.......they have power only because we give it to them......resist, stand your ground......dont do as they tell you......reclaim your power......take to the steets

All of the above is the same message. It is not working very well. In my opinion is not the solution. All this talk sounds good, sounds right.

"If we dont comply....what can they do?

They will speak harshly to you

They throw you to the ground and beat you badly

They arrest you and throw you into the cells

They give you heavy fines

They terminate your employment

They make it extemely difficult to get another job

They threaten you or your family

For breaking their rules they take you to court and sentence you to long years of incarceration

They can arrest you and detain you indefinately without court appearances

They can freeze your bank accounts

They can fine you heavily for speaking out against official narrative

They can kill you

You dont wear a facemask/social distance.....the programmed sheep attack/shame you

Your messages are deleted, accounts suspended

Your computer keeps getting glitches

 

Those are some of the things they can do and actually....do...if you dont comply

 

Non compliance hasnt worked so well

 

We not going about solving the problem in the right way

 

Have i got the right solutions?

 

I have some out of the box ideas

 

What are they?

 

Probably get kicked off the forum if i voiced them

Non compliance hasn't happened you see maybe one person in Tesco not wearing a mask, you see people in the country side wearing masks, you see people driving their cars in masks.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jikwan said:

2 cast iron plates bolted together (diameter about 8 metres) with machine gun turrets and able to shoot bombs too

Would look like the classic flying saucer

It can have hydrogen powered jet turbines and would be super fast

200 of these machines at least

 

Jikwan ....lol ... these are not the sort of ideas a meditating pacifist should be putting forward ... That is what you are isn't it? 

 

I shouldn't have to explain the karmic implications ...

 

But as a practical idea this is a non starter ... The cabal already have fleets of advanced UFO type craft with unimaginable weaponry , they would just love the primitive sort of opposition you speak of 

 

Karl Mollison has spelt it all out , Only Praying for Divine Intervention can fix things 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

Anyone with even basic engineering skills could knock up a flame thrower. also ISIS have a wonderfully devastating weapon known as a hall cannon, again relatively simple for someone with basic engineering skills to construct. so there are plenty of ways even a disarmed population like the uk could fight back.

I like the idea of obtaining advanced tach but in the meantime there of plenty of lo tech and no so lo tech, imagine  the mess even a small drone would make of a jet engine if it flew into the intake! solutions.

 

Not sure if it's the same thing but there is a promo video from Syria on how to make a hell canon! Not sure how this stuffs stays on youtube, and people doing comedy bit say the wrong thing on youtube on co-vid like JP Sears get deleted. Making your own home made cannon ok, mocking ridiculous corona rules not ok.... well ok!!!!

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

 

Jikwan ....lol ... these are not the sort of ideas a meditating pacifist should be putting forward ... That is what you are isn't it? 

 

I shouldn't have to explain the karmic implications ...

 

But as a practical idea this is a non starter ... The cabal already have fleets of advanced UFO type craft with unimaginable weaponry , they would just love the primitive sort of opposition you speak of 

 

Karl Mollison has spelt it all out , Only Praying for Divine Intervention can fix things 

 

Im challenging you man, go talk to a few of your friends you know that practice meditation/ spiritual improvement. Talk to them about this great mess we re im and the criminals that are causing the damage. See if they react in any way.

The meditators i know cant hide the anger and depression they feel

Its a natural reaction when bullies cause suffering all around you

I think it is only saints and fully enlightened people are equanamous

Are you telling me youve never reacted

With a bit of anger....never had hostile thoughts toward your aggressors?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mr H said:

 

Not sure if it's the same thing but there is a promo video from Syria on how to make a hell canon! Not sure how this stuffs stays on youtube, and people doing comedy bit say the wrong thing on youtube on co-vid like JP Sears get deleted. Making your own home made cannon ok, mocking ridiculous corona rules not ok.... well ok!!!!

 

 

 

Yes, interesting. You must have noticed when burly police gang up on women/old people/weak looking guys slam them to the ground and spend a really long time tying them up. And its all filmed...they know its filmed. They do it deliberately. Spoiling for a fight. Tjey want conflict...if they get it ...out comes the military and forced lockdowns..hard, prolonged lockdowns.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, they have always done that.

They send in undercover and uniformed police to stir up trouble at peaceful protests to take away form the message and all the Karens & Kens say look a those thugs.

 

They did the same during the rave years for 25 years -riot police beating people up who had  a few tunes on harming no one then  of course there was the media hate campaign.


It's what they did during the poll tax protest, miners strike and what they have been doing in the US and what they did at the recent rally in Trafalgar Square.

 

Edited by Reet Hard
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Reet Hard said:

Non compliance hasn't happened you see maybe one person in Tesco not wearing a mask, you see people in the country side wearing masks, you see people driving their cars in masks.

 

 

 

Its as you say...non compliance hasnt happened in a big way.....people not doing it because their intuition tells them its not a good idea, that there will be more trouble in their lives if they resist in this way.

Still icke, max igan and many more top speakers repeat over and over "dont

comply!"

This makes me suspect these people are controlled opposition

Brilliant speakers...they clearly describe the problem, connect all the dots but OFFER NO SOLUTIONS

They tell their listeners to sign petitions

Write to their MP, phone the mayor and complain.......all these actions will have no effect. They steer the masses into dark dead ends

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, but the trouble that is coming is way beyond the trouble they will get for non compliance.

problem is people have no balls.

 

I like The Crow House videos but I know what you mean and petitions and writing to MPs is pointless as you say.

Edited by Reet Hard
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Reet Hard said:

Yeah, but the trouble that is coming is way beyond the trouble they will get for non compliance.

problem is people have no balls.

 

I like The Crow Houss videos but I know what you mean and petitions and writing to MPs is pointless as you say.

 

Exactly no balls. People been living fairly peacefully for 70- 80 years. They not used to conflict they forgotten how to fight. Never even knew how to fight.

You cant expect people to suddenly turn into fighters at the snap of the fingers.

Theres always a very small percentage of natural born fighters in every society. Ordinary people......they have zero inclination for conflict and danger.

Balls have to be developed in the same way young men drafted into the army are not killers. After 6 months of heavy training, discipline and brainwashing....

...yes, theres good chance they kill if told to.

Also, maybe there might be some balls to fight but peoples intuition tells them their enemy is formidable. What can be done with clubs and pitchforks?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Reet Hard said:

They can't keep everyone down through force alone and they know that which is why the use the pyschological techniques.

 

You make a very good point though.

 

They can keep everyone down through force alone

Stalin was successful with the russians and ukranians

Mao success in china

Generally, whenever a war between govt vs the people...govt wins

Polpot cambodia

North korea all good examples

180+ governments right now are owned, controlled by the big mafia

If all govts turned onto their people simultaneously.....they could do it in the same way stalin and mao did it

If on one country the people start getting the upper hand....they call on for help....from where? UN army or borrow troops from neighbouring countries

Oh, they might not want to go...they have to go all armies are owned. They do as theryre told

Govts are owned. Armies are owned

We are in deep shit

Edited by Jikwan
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jikwan said:

I think it is only saints and fully enlightened people are equanamous

Are you telling me youve never reacted

With a bit of anger....never had hostile thoughts toward your aggressors?

 

I can honestly say I feel no anger or aggression towards anyone ...

 

I put this down to being close to achieving a correct world view ... It all started around the age of 20 when I was seriously influenced by the work of Jane Roberts , she channeled Seth ... "You create your own reality , thoughts,  expectations , beliefs and desires form your experience" ... Basically if you focus on affluence , believe you deserve it , you will attract it .... and it works , by applying these principles I've had a very easy life financially... It also follows that if you meet violence in your life , you have attracted it by false beliefs . By believing the world is a dangerous place , full of robbers You Increase the chances of being mugged .... So how can you be angry at the mugger who attacks you??? You drew him to you by wrong thoughts ... So after decades with this outlook I got out of the habit of blaming others for my reality. If I encountered problems from the hands of others  I looked to correct the thoughts and beliefs I had  which drew this trouble to me ....

 

I came to realize this is not the whole story ... people's own willful actions do impact on you ... but it was too late , I had got out of the habit of blaming others ...

 

Now I realize humans mostly become corrupted by outside malevolent spirit influence , this is an extremely psychically  toxic world , so people can't be blamed too much .... then there is karma , which explain many difficulties that we experience , and of course the perpetrator  of evil deeds will incur a very heavy karmic dept. ...So with this new improved world view there's still no reason to feel enmity  towards evil doers , only pity ....

 

Just as well....  Karl Mollison informs us the only way for humanity to resolve the problem we are in is to call on the Divine Realm to join us in sending healing and forgiveness to the malevolent spirits., corrupt ET's and their human helpers who are oppressing us .....

 

I Pray for this Daily 

 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg18_LahHDHQZi7LYGbkS3Q

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

 

I can honestly say I feel no anger or aggression towards anyone ...

 

I put this down to being close to achieving a correct world view ... It all started around the age of 20 when I was seriously influenced by the work of Jane Roberts , she channeled Seth ... "You create your own reality , thoughts,  expectations , beliefs and desires form your experience" ... Basically if you focus on affluence , believe you deserve it , you will attract it .... and it works , by applying these principles I've had a very easy life financially... It also follows that if you meet violence in your life , you have attracted it by false beliefs . By believing the world is a dangerous place , full of robbers You Increase the chances of being mugged .... So how can you be angry at the mugger who attacks you??? You drew him to you by wrong thoughts ... So after decades with this outlook I got out of the habit of blaming others for my reality. If I encountered problems from the hands of others  I looked to correct the thoughts and beliefs I had  which drew this trouble to me ....

 

I came to realize this is not the whole story ... people's own willful actions do impact on you ... but it was too late , I had got out of the habit of blaming others ...

 

Now I realize humans mostly become corrupted by outside malevolent spirit influence , this is an extremely psychically  toxic world , so people can't be blamed too much .... then there is karma , which explain many difficulties that we experience , and of course the perpetrator  of evil deeds will incur a very heavy karmic dept. ...So with this new improved world view there's still no reason to feel enmity  towards evil doers , only pity ....

 

Just as well....  Karl Mollison informs us the only way for humanity to resolve the problem we are in is to call on the Divine Realm to join us in sending healing and forgiveness to the malevolent spirits., corrupt ET's and their human helpers who are oppressing us .....

 

I Pray for this Daily 

 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg18_LahHDHQZi7LYGbkS3Q

 

 

Glad to know you in control oz, sure, if you have practiced all those years you get success. I reckon youre in that small percentage that truly are not affected by changing/adverse conditions.

Have to say i got a ways to go before i join that league.

 

You mention this calling upon divine intervention quite a lot as if youve given up the idea that human beings can solve difficult problems. That we are defeated.

Ok, i wonder if you could explain it for us all how it works, how many of need to do this, how fervent we need to be. Just this "we should all pray now, and put effort into it!" May not inspire others enough.

I an sure that already there must be thousands of people doing exactly what youre asking. Maybe tens of thousands.

Is that not enough? That a large amount of people are asking for help at this point in time is not enough for these divine people to unleash a good few of their powers to change things.

You might say they are already helping us. I dont see any great change at the moment. All i see is the world getting turned upside down , things going more insane everyday

Why do these beings demand to be prayed to before they take action?

If i see someone drowning i would just jump in and save them. Its what 80% of humans do. I dont need for them to ask me for help or do any kind of praying first.

We drowning at the moment

These divine beings dont appear to be doing anything to help

And the benevolent aliens.....whats holding them up. Even just one or two written formulas of high technology devices would solve our problems. It takes them 5 minutes to write them down and distribute them.........and they wouldnt do even small things like that?

Edited by Jikwan
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

These divine beings dont have to do much, they dont have to work day and night personally setting every single thing right. We can do a lot of that work ourselves.

I will, right now, ask these divine beings to write a formula for a device that will burn those little wires in transistors. Thats all.

With that we have defeated their entire technology. Their machines stop dead.

Their power over us is dependent on their electrical devices....only that

Edited by Jikwan
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jikwan said:

You mention this calling upon divine intervention quite a lot as if youve given up the idea that human beings can solve difficult problems. That we are defeated.

 

It's not that we can't solve difficult problems , But the malevolent ET's behind this are millions of years more advanced than us ... they are exerting mind control on all of us through 3/4/5G .. they work with malevolent spirits to get in our heads and corrupt us ..They have a high tech off world space fleet manned by a million mind controlled humans , and a clone army of many more millions in DUMB's all about to be unleashed on us soon!   So even most truthers have no idea of what we are up against , they just see the front politicians and police and think that's it .... So there is no way to fix this without a miracle..

 

1 minute ago, Jikwan said:

We drowning at the moment

These divine beings dont appear to be doing anything to help

And the benevolent aliens.....whats holding them up. Even just one or two written formulas of high technology devices would solve our problems. It takes them 5 minutes to write them down and distribute them.........and they wouldnt do even small things like that?

 

In this free will reality the Divine realm will not intervene Unless we ask , in large numbers  ...

 

They can participate in non physical ways , channeling information , but only reliable if effective protection in place otherwise dark spirit meddlers will get in ...

 

I'm sure they do prompt inventors with high tech ideas , but the cabal will stop these being developed , kill the inventor ...

 

I can't recommend this information more strongly,....  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg18_LahHDHQZi7LYGbkS3Q ... it solves all the riddles 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are at a protest you can always protest peacefully by simply sitting down. Any police then have to move you all aside if they want to get past you or they will risk tripping over you and creating a crush

 

Also people can link arms. 40,000 people linking arms is a very difficult thing to break through, Meanwhile your speakers can carry on speaking

 

You are carrying out no violence against the police but if they then act against you then they likely will cause injuries and the worlds cameras will see them brutalising people who are simply standing, quietly together with linked arms or who are simply sitting down listening to the speakers. It also gives the police a chance to hear the speakers!

 

Don't shout abuse at the police. Ultimately we need them on our side. We need them to be able to see what we can see. So either stay quiet or just calmly say a simple truth to them like 'we are your countrymen and we have concerns'; speak to the human behind the uniform not the uniform.

 

If you are calm and peaceful and they steamroll you then that shows their brutality to the world. This is why police plant agent provocateurs amongst protestors to deliberately encourage argy-bargy with the police so that to the cameras it looks like a violent protest

 

Just link arms and stay silent or sit down and obstruct their progress. This is not about venting your anger. This is about getting people on the outside, looking in to see just how far down the road to totalitarianism our government is currently going, because many people are still in denial about that

 

We also need each individual policeman/woman to also see clearly the dark path our country is on. We need them to join us to bring some sanity back to our country

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Addendum to the post above...

 

If the protestors link arms and then the police wade in and start prying people apart then don't shout or get violent; if they manage to pull you off from the rest of the loniked up protestors then just simply sit down on the spot or if it's not safe to do so then just peel away and rejoin the mass of protestors at a different point and link arms again

 

If you avoid shouting and making noise then the speakers can carry on speaking and your quiet resolve will stand in stark contrast to the brutality of the police in front of the worlds cameras

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Addendum to the post above...

 

If the protestors link arms and then the police wade in and start prying people apart then don't shout or get violent; if they manage to pull you off from the rest of the loniked up protestors then just simply sit down on the spot or if it's not safe to do so then just peel away and rejoin the mass of protestors at a different point and link arms again

 

If you avoid shouting and making noise then the speakers can carry on speaking and your quiet resolve will stand in stark contrast to the brutality of the police in front of the worlds cameras

 

I admire your spirit, man.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jikwan said:

I admire your spirit, man.

 

You don't win by beating back the police. First of all you don't want to make them your enemy and secondly they can always call in reinforcements

 

You win by winning the publics perception. So even if they manage to prize you apart and silence the speakers and steal the sound equipment if you have peacefully resisted and they have brutalised you in the process the world will see what they have done

 

You lost the skirmish but you win the war

 

Also you want those police to work hard. You want them to have to pry apart 40,000 people by hand. if there are any psychopaths among them then of course they will not feel a thing as they are not wired up like other people but the police who are there who are not psychopathic will eventually, over the course of time become sickened within their own being at having to brutalise so many of their own peaceful countrymen and women who are essentially doing no harm

 

If however you go in the other direction and you get angry and you shout and wail and fight back then everyones adrenaline rises including the police and the situation becomes fraught and what happens then is that the part of the brain responsible for rational and logical thought shuts down and the police will become increasingly unfeeling in the melee.

 

You need the police to be calm and rational so that they can become sickened at their own behaviour. This will create a cognitive dissonance within them as their own conscience begins to reject their own orders from their corrupt command. In short they will become more human and recognise themself in you

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Goons clocked me today on entering a supermarket.  Tall gorilla asked: "Have you got a mask?"

 

I didn't stop.  Just carried on walking, and replied firmly but politely: "No, I'm exempt."

 

Nothing happened.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...