Jump to content

Do not comply!......is the wrong way


Jikwan
 Share

Recommended Posts

Pretty much all of the top consp. speakers are encouraging the same one solution........do not comply! We are the many, they are the few.......they have power only because we give it to them......resist, stand your ground......dont do as they tell you......reclaim your power......take to the steets

All of the above is the same message. It is not working very well. In my opinion is not the solution. All this talk sounds good, sounds right.

"If we dont comply....what can they do?

They will speak harshly to you

They throw you to the ground and beat you badly

They arrest you and throw you into the cells

They give you heavy fines

They terminate your employment

They make it extemely difficult to get another job

They threaten you or your family

For breaking their rules they take you to court and sentence you to long years of incarceration

They can arrest you and detain you indefinately without court appearances

They can freeze your bank accounts

They can fine you heavily for speaking out against official narrative

They can kill you

You dont wear a facemask/social distance.....the programmed sheep attack/shame you

Your messages are deleted, accounts suspended

Your computer keeps getting glitches

 

Those are some of the things they can do and actually....do...if you dont comply

 

Non compliance hasnt worked so well

 

We not going about solving the problem in the right way

 

Have i got the right solutions?

 

I have some out of the box ideas

 

What are they?

 

Probably get kicked off the forum if i voiced them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I partly agree with that J ...They will do all those things you list if you really get in their faces ...

 

But there's soft non compliance ...make work for the enforcers if they're around you , wear your mask around your neck , say "Oh sorry it slipped" this sort of thing ..It's up to each individual to decide if they want to get arrested ....

 

But it's all rather pussy cat stuff ..In much of history in many countries they would drag rebels off to torture camps !! Really not very nice ...

 

So some of us should have the guts to take a fine and not pay it .....

 

And what do you suggest when they come with the vaccine ?? Will you roll up your sleeve for a quiet life ? 

 

The only way out is Pray for Divine intervention 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If we ALL do this is another thing they fond of saying

Sure, in an ideal world.....

In theory yes it would work

Lets say 100,000 are non compliant at  a certain event

Of course the police could not fine everybody but theg get as many as they can...a few hundred at £1000

Next day its all over the front pages

Police show that they can hurt people financially

This sounds a message and a warning

People thought they could get away with it. It could be their turn the next time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Pretty much all of the top consp. speakers are encouraging the same one solution........do not comply! We are the many, they are the few.......they have power only because we give it to them......resist, stand your ground......dont do as they tell you......reclaim your power......take to the steets

All of the above is the same message. It is not working very well. In my opinion is not the solution. All this talk sounds good, sounds right.

"If we dont comply....what can they do?

They will speak harshly to you

They throw you to the ground and beat you badly

They arrest you and throw you into the cells

They give you heavy fines

They terminate your employment

They make it extemely difficult to get another job

They threaten you or your family

For breaking their rules they take you to court and sentence you to long years of incarceration

They can arrest you and detain you indefinately without court appearances

They can freeze your bank accounts

They can fine you heavily for speaking out against official narrative

They can kill you

You dont wear a facemask/social distance.....the programmed sheep attack/shame you

Your messages are deleted, accounts suspended

Your computer keeps getting glitches

 

Those are some of the things they can do and actually....do...if you dont comply

 

Non compliance hasnt worked so well

 

We not going about solving the problem in the right way

 

Have i got the right solutions?

 

I have some out of the box ideas

 

What are they?

 

Probably get kicked off the forum if i voiced them

 What do you suggest then? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

I partly agree with that J ...They will do all those things you list if you really get in their faces ...

 

But there's soft non compliance ...make work for the enforcers if they're around you , wear your mask around your neck , say "Oh sorry it slipped" this sort of thing ..It's up to each individual to decide if they want to get arrested ....

 

But it's all rather pussy cat stuff ..In much of history in many countries they would drag rebels off to torture camps !! Really not very nice ...

 

So some of us should have the guts to take a fine and not pay it .....

 

And what do you suggest when they come with the vaccine ?? Will you roll up your sleeve for a quiet life ? 

 

The only way out is Pray for Divine intervention 

Just as you say oz, it makes more work for our enforcers....so what? They got to work a little bit harder. Its not all smooth. It doesnt have to be smooth

 

The great Mafia, the bankers the parasites....they are all laughing and clicking their heels at the moment. Its all going so well for them. There is next to no resistance. Some protests, some demonstrations, some paper signed petitions, someonline petitions.....all are

all of co consequence.

Soft or hard non compliance dont stop them. Slow them down a little. Thats it.

And i have no forgotten the vaccine thing. I have 2 ideas

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jikwan said:

What can they do?

I gave a great long list. Read my 1st post

"During 1975 and 1976, Nobel Prize-winner Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn embarked on a series of speeches across America and Britain that would shock and scandalise both countries. His message: the West was veering towards moral and spiritual bankruptcy, and with it the world’s one hope against tyranny and totalitarianism."

 

Fully agree with you here Jikwan 100%

To be fair, a lot of people have never had any meaningful confrontations with the police and really believe that they will always act with respect for the law,  human rights and always with integrity. What a load of shite! 

Reading Alexander Solzhenitsyn's 'Warning To The West' or 'The Gulag Archipelago'  may be a bit taxing for average people but if you read Tommy Robinson's 'Enemy Of The State', most people will be shocked at the tactics that were used to try and destroy him and his family. This is what really winds me up when people shout 'Say No'.  People like 'Alexa' might make comments that are well intentioned but four snarling cops around you telling you to put a mask on or get arrested will change most people's tune. I bow to their superior numbers! Their gang is bigger than my gang!   

These people in the establishment circles are paedophiles and psychopaths and the women in the circle will also help protect them. They have the means to protect themselves and their interests using other people and they will not hold back with smart-arses, especially when there will be no repercussions. 

I don't have the answers either except that the mask I will wear (if forced to in the future to buy food) is a full black ski mask balaclava worn with dark glasses because it actually freaks people out. I'm going to paint a small white Swastika on the forehead part and I have my medical exemption business card that I showed in my last post that I can try and use first. 

People want to have a look at how they responded to the most vocal BNP councilors in Liverpool a few years ago if the videos are still available. They will smash your door down with you inside, tramp all over the broken glass in your home, upturn all your furniture, plant cocaine in your fridge, force you to court with the expense of lawyers and all the other things mentioned in the original post. When they released these guys from the initial incarceration after 20 hours in a police cell at 3:00am , they didn't give them their shoes back.   

 

Edited by Smokestack Lightnin'
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

People want to have a look at how they responded to the most vocal BNP councilors in Liverpool a few years ago if the videos are still available. They will smash your door down with you inside, tramp all over the broken glass in your home, upturn all your furniture, plant cocaine in your fridge, force you to court with the expense of lawyers and all the other things mentioned in the original post. When they released these guys from the initial incarceration after 20 hours in a police cell at 3:00am , they didn't give them their shoes back.   

 

Yeah, I recall that video. Horrifying. Remember, though, that the BNP did achieve millions of votes at the European Parliament elections. I dislike how eastern Europeans sometimes pretend that they're the only people who've lived under tyranny. How come it took 40 years to fight back, then? I'm sorry to hear about your bad experiences in London, though it's good that you openly recognise these organisations are more powerful than you. That's a start.

 

I'm not sure where you get the idea that Brits aren't aware of their own elite's corruption? Londoners are probably the least aware people in the country, so that could explain it, I guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here, this is for all you non comformists

 

If you’ve been given a magistrates’ court fine it’s important you pay it. If you don’t, the court can:

  • take the money from your wages or benefits

  • send bailiffs to your home to collect what you owe - you'll have to pay bailiff's fees as well as your outstanding fine
  • ‘register’ the fine - this means the fine will stay on your credit history for 5 years and might stop you from getting credit in the future

In extreme cases you could be put in prison,

 

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/debt-and-money/help-with-debt/dealing-with-urgent-debts/paying-a-court-fine/#:~:text=If you've been given,from your wages or benefits&text='register' the fine - this,getting credit in the future

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

To be fair, a lot of people have never had any meaningful confrontations with the police and really believe that they will always act with respect for the law,  human rights and always with integrity. What a load of shite! 

 

 

Exactly. Modern people not used to acting rebelliously. Not used to fighting. Mostly its just talk. 

I hear so much bravado talk when they are sitting in front of the computer

Yeah, at demonstrations/protests people shout "we will not conform"

And thats it....its just shouting and no action.

These "brave" non comformists will onlt take off their mask because 30,000 others do the same

Edited by Jikwan
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

To be fair, a lot of people have never had any meaningful confrontations with the police and really believe that they will always act with respect for the law,  human rights and always with integrity. What a load of shite

 

Larken rose explains the true nature and function of police forces

The bastards in blue

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes I never thought just say no was the "ultimate solution". But a lot of recent Conservative rulings issued do seem to be based on public opinion demand. So I think if enough people do or did say no to things like mask wearing in enough numbers, the conservatives would drop it like a hat, especially as there is no scientific evidence presented by them that they do anything, as confirmed to me by my MP in person. - short term solution

 

Hmm what else could we do? Well I guess we could have a full out and out revolution - overthrow the pigs. And yeah things will look hopeful for a while under new political party or system. But history seems to show that eventually you still somehow in the end, end up with psychopathic morons running things. - medium solution

 

The only and final solution, is for everyone to recognize their true nature. If everyone took the time out of their busy day, once you do this, you just couldn't, wouldn't even, imagine doing these things to yourself!! - long term solution

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

 

 

The only and final solution, is for everyone to recognize their true nature. If everyone took the time out of their busy day, once you do this, you just couldn't, wouldn't even, imagine doing these things to yourself!! - long term solution

 

Quite a tall order, that.

It takes decades even lifetimes to get to that height

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jikwan said:

 

Quite a tall order, that.

It takes decades even lifetimes to get to that height

 

Police list.

If you click on the link that comes up once you enter the following site and open up the chart, you can click on source to take you through to details of the actual offence. 

 

 

http://www.huytonfreeman.co.uk/

Edited by Smokestack Lightnin'
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

Police list.

If you click on the link that comes up once you enter the following site and open up the chart, you can click on source to take you through to details of the actual offence. 

 

 

http://www.huytonfreeman.co.uk/

 

Wow!

That is an eyeopening list that confirms even more my suspicions that they

Are thugs, bullies and predators.

The public have been decieved to think they are there to help and protect us.

No! They exist to heip and protect the rich, the banks, the corrupt govts

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Jikwan said:

 

Quite a tall order, that.

It takes decades even lifetimes to get to that height

 

Well it does and it doesn't. For example, is it possible to change the whole of society in just 7 months? Before covid 19 I would have said no, it would take years for people to change their habits and behaviours but it was achieved in months. So I think if there is a will there is a way - but for "my plan" at the moment there is no will.

 

I'm curious as the originator of the post to hear your suggestions if you would care to share?

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Well it does and it doesn't. For example, is it possible to change the whole of society in just 7 months? Before covid 19 I would have said no, it would take years for people to change their habits and behaviours but it was achieved in months. So I think if there is a will there is a way - but for "my plan" at the moment there is no will.

 

I'm curious as the originator of the post to hear your suggestions if you would care to share?

 

 

Sure, everyone has changed....i think they have degenerated and experienced a lot of suffering. Way things are going i only see world wide famine and starvation, civil wars, people acting like brutes

We have to change things fast. We running out of time

The masses certainly got the numbers, thats it...its all they got. 7 billion that are leaderless, disorganized, without resources, money, weapons, they dont trust each other....completely outmatched.

If we can get hold of superior technology we stand a chance. We need only the formula to build antigravity device.

Antigravity in the hands of the people? This is our cruel masters greatest fear.

2 cast iron plates bolted together (diameter about 8 metres) with machine gun turrets and able to shoot bombs too

Would look like the classic flying saucer

It can have hydrogen powered jet turbines and would be super fast

200 of these machines at least

 

Now, you can have a good laugh and call me nuts.

I cant think of an easy quick way to overthrow all the govts, take control of the corporations, defeat the police and armies, destroy tv stations and newspaper offices etc etc

It has to be violence of some kind.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Jikwan said:

 

 

Sure, everyone has changed....i think they have degenerated and experienced a lot of suffering. Way things are going i only see world wide famine and starvation, civil wars, people acting like brutes

We have to change things fast. We running out of time

The masses certainly got the numbers, thats it...its all they got. 7 billion that are leaderless, disorganized, without resources, money, weapons, they dont trust each other....completely outmatched.

If we can get hold of superior technology we stand a chance. We need only the formula to build antigravity device.

Antigravity in the hands of the people? This is our cruel masters greatest fear.

2 cast iron plates bolted together (diameter about 8 metres) with machine gun turrets and able to shoot bombs too

Would look like the classic flying saucer

It can have hydrogen powered jet turbines and would be super fast

200 of these machines at least

 

Now, you can have a good laugh and call me nuts.

I cant think of an easy quick way to overthrow all the govts, take control of the corporations, defeat the police and armies, destroy tv stations and newspaper offices etc etc

It has to be violence of some kind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well people who are usually labelled nuts are usually the ones who end up changing the world. So I would take it as a badge of honour if anyone calls you that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Jikwan said:

 

 

Sure, everyone has changed....i think they have degenerated and experienced a lot of suffering. Way things are going i only see world wide famine and starvation, civil wars, people acting like brutes

We have to change things fast. We running out of time

The masses certainly got the numbers, thats it...its all they got. 7 billion that are leaderless, disorganized, without resources, money, weapons, they dont trust each other....completely outmatched.

If we can get hold of superior technology we stand a chance. We need only the formula to build antigravity device.

Antigravity in the hands of the people? This is our cruel masters greatest fear.

2 cast iron plates bolted together (diameter about 8 metres) with machine gun turrets and able to shoot bombs too

Would look like the classic flying saucer

It can have hydrogen powered jet turbines and would be super fast

200 of these machines at least

 

Now, you can have a good laugh and call me nuts.

I cant think of an easy quick way to overthrow all the govts, take control of the corporations, defeat the police and armies, destroy tv stations and newspaper offices etc etc

It has to be violence of some kind.

 

 

 

 

 

Anyone with even basic engineering skills could knock up a flame thrower. also ISIS have a wonderfully devastating weapon known as a hall cannon, again relatively simple for someone with basic engineering skills to construct. so there are plenty of ways even a disarmed population like the uk could fight back.

I like the idea of obtaining advanced tach but in the meantime there of plenty of lo tech and no so lo tech, imagine  the mess even a small drone would make of a jet engine if it flew into the intake! solutions.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...