Direct Action?

Woodsman

I see that an English MP now wants the UK armed forces to undertake forced vaccines onto the population to enable the public to visit friends/shopping/normal life and travel abroad. I have travelled abroad before and sometimes taken the suggested vaccines but think forced vaccines are a sign of a Nazi State and not a free land to live and work in. (Human Rights Abuse!!!!!!) How about someone being able to collect a CV-19 vaccine from a trial and have the contents checked to see the real ingredients. Some Direct Action? 

Yes but they won't.

They will just meekly comply and demand mandatory vaccinations.

You see all these people who claim to be adults are not really, they just believe and do everything they are told so that they can watch shite on TV & get pissed in Toromolinos once a year.

Edited by Reet Hard

It is the internet that is destroying human beings.
That is happening already.
All the current chaos is caused by the degeneration of human intelligence due to the internet, mobile phones, social media etc...

You can forget about vaccines, transhumanism and whatever.

It is the internet.

And you ... reading this are degenerating.

Pretty soon you will lose your soul.

As you read this your soul is leaking out of your eyes as you become more bonded with a life leaking your energy out of your eyes.

Then there is nothing left inside of you.

Right now.

The fantasising of apocalyptic scenarios, every day there are 20 new fantasies, and questioning of reality means that a large amount of soul energy has already leaked out.

You have already started to die.

5 minutes ago, rideforever said:

It is the internet that is destroying human beings.
That is happening already.
All the current chaos is caused by the degeneration of human intelligence due to the internet, mobile phones, social media etc...

You can forget about vaccines, transhumanism and whatever.

It is the internet.

And you ... reading this are degenerating.

Pretty soon you will lose your soul.

As you read this your soul is leaking out of your eyes as you become more bonded with a life leaking your energy out of your eyes.

Then there is nothing left inside of you.

Right now.

The fantasising of apocalyptic scenarios, every day there are 20 new fantasies, and questioning of reality means that a large amount of soul energy has already leaked out.

You have already started to die.

I find  many of your posts a bit 'out there' for my tastes but you are absolutely right.

It's the end point where they can actually suck out soul/essence. The end of a long long line in the destruction of beauty and truth.

I sat this evening watching a 90's Top of the Pop for a few minutes. The band (I won't name them cos they're much loved) was an identical play out of the Tavistock created Beatles (again with a long line of predecessors) each of the band members would have looked comfortable in a uniform.

So we went from Thomas Tallis (still probably a mason and stole what he published), Tavener, Folk, classical and other melodic forms of music to what?

I'll tell you what. Tribal rhythmic music designed to weaken the will. Read Battle for the Mind. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

I'll tell you what. Tribal rhythmic music designed to weaken the will. Read Battle for the Mind. 

Human societies change for many reasons, from the forces of good and evil, the celestial influences, the large cabals of dark creatures, the role of spiritual figures ... many things.

And things can go very badly wrong, and quickly, without ... an overwhelming enemy.  There is just a lot of flux.

Many people are designing many things for human society, some good, some bad, some anarchist, some conventional.

It's chaotic.

Try to change yourself, it is hard enough.

And I think we should start discussing our addiction to the internet and what can be done about it?

Edited by rideforever