Jump to content

what are people going to do if they start using the Army to force a vax?


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

So personal insults thrown into a civil discussion.

 

I don't consider it civil anymore.

The deaths via the first lockdown I can forgive the mass of normal people but with the huge information available and now the vaccine issue, I have to include them as a large part of the problem.

They are becoming complicit in the actions of evil and by their actions or inaction must be accountable.

 

14 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

And now you're wishing death on someone that disagrees with you.

 

You have done this many times in your posts.

You try and twist words which is the mark of some one untruthful!

My words are there for all to see:

 

16 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

They have chosen their side and they can die by that choice.

 

I have not wished death on you but you have chosen a side and by that choice you will die.

The same as I have chosen a side and by that choice my physical form will die.

 

You also many times ignore any information which you can't try and refute.

 

sad.jpeg.afabe5f2633e91928a0a995901aee55b.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are ways to prepare . They will not come out strait away and make it compulsory .... When it first becomes available half the population will be queuing up ... then after another few months they

Unfortunately for us this will NOT happen.   Because it is NOT happening NOW!  Not only that but as simpletons are newly employed to manage the other little things like test centers and council manage

I don't think they'll force you directly/pysically; they won't have to. More likely they will simply make it so difficult and stressful for anyone non-vaccinated to function within society, that event

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Free_your_mind said:

I've come through the other side of the belief system and can reflect back on the psychological mechanisms that underpin it.

 

there is no unified belief system in the truth movement; there are simply lots of different people exploring different rabbit holes and some people have managed to connect up those dots better than others to see a bigger coherent picture that is trending towards a global technocracy

 

It sounds to me like you were in a naive state of absorbing every infotainment youtube video you could get your hands on without employing any CRITICAL THINKING

 

But don't assume that just because you can't see the bigger picture that no one else can

Edited by Macnamara
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

there is no unified belief system in the truth movement; there are simply lost of different people exploring different rabbit holes and some people have managed to connect up those dots better than others

 

It sounds to me like you were in a naive state of absorbing every infotainment youtube video you could get your hands on without employing any CRITICAL THINKING

I agree, not entirely fair to lump everyone into one category. Although the truthers tend to do that themselves of course - elites, politicians, the medical establishment, sheeple, bankers, zionists etc, even people having a go at 'nurses' on here! But you're right, people are on here for all different reasons. The thing with the rabbit hole, is that it widens as you go down, which I find interesting. The beliefs tend to normally go in one direction, from rational to less and less rational (IMO and experience). People seem to rarely fall back into a less extreme position once they are fully absorbed into an extreme one. Which makes sense as if you erode an element of reality on one level, the possibilities in the levels below become wider and wider and therefore more plausible. I'll step back from this thread as we are in danger of taking over it. There was one video that was posted to me as a reply in another thread I think. I am going to watch it a few more times and respond. Other than that, nothing is really gained by playing top trumps with each other's truths. All the best.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

 even people having a go at 'nurses' on here!

 

we don't pay nurses to make childish tic toc dance videos. When it comes to our health and the health of our families we want to be reassured that the people hired to take care of that in the NHS are mature and responsible adults

 

Quote

The beliefs tend to normally go in one direction, from rational to less and less rational (IMO and experience)

 

the only irrational thing here is your unwillingness to assess each claim on its own merits

 

you aren't thinking critically. You are adhering to a rigid belief system that there is no conspiracy and that everything happens by coincidence. Instead of pursuing such blind faith why don't you just assess each claim on its own merits?

Edited by Macnamara
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

we don't pay nurses to make childish tic toc dance videos. When it comes to our health and the health of our families we want to be reassured that the people hired to take care of that in the NHS are mature and responsible adults

 

 

the only irrational thing here is your unwillingness to assess each claim on its own merits

 

you aren't thinking critically. You are adhering to a rigid belief system that there is no conspiracy and that everything happens by coincidence. Instead of pursuing such blind faith why don't you just assess each claim in its merits?

I was happy to draw a line under this, but okay... 'nurses' are not a hive personality. They are individuals. Some nurses made videos. Do you see how important the word 'some' is here. It completely changes the context. The better question to ask is what % of nurses were frolicking about making videos? I don't know the answer - but I am confident it was not a significant number. My girlfriend is a nurse, and she couldn't stand those videos. So not even all nurses agree with each other. Yet, you've lumped all nurses together, the exact charge you put at me! Even the people on your side of the debate about covid can see the double logical flaws. Are you trolling me?

 

It was me who had the rigid belief system when I was balls deep in the truth movement! I hope one day in the future you can laugh about all of this. The extreme end of the truth movement is like being in opposite land. Everything is flipped 100%. Zero nuance. How is that not rigid? When I thought I was questioning everything, I was only taking in certain information, when I thought I was critically thinking, I was just consuming information feed to me across the internet. Technology has moved on, I wouldn't be surprised if AI are generating misinformation and sending it around the internet.

 

I try not to have a belief system at all anymore. I agree with Jordan Peterson about the dangers of ideologues. Left and Right. An ideology places filters that we are not aware of and distorts how we view the world.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

I was happy to draw a line under this, but okay... 'nurses' are not a hive personality. They are individuals. Some nurses made videos. Do you see how important the word 'some' is here. It completely changes the context. The better question to ask is what % of nurses were frolicking about making videos? I don't know the answer - but I am confident it was not a significant number. My girlfriend is a nurse, and she couldn't stand those videos. So not even all nurses agree with each other. Yet, you've lumped all nurses together, the exact charge you put at me! Even the people on your side of the debate about covid can see the double logical flaws. Are you trolling me?

 

It was me who had the rigid belief system when I was balls deep in the truth movement! I hope one day in the future you can laugh about all of this. The extreme end of the truth movement is like being in opposite land. Everything is flipped 100%. Zero nuance. How is that not rigid? When I thought I was questioning everything, I was only taking in certain information, when I thought I was critically thinking, I was just consuming information feed to me across the internet. Technology has moved on, I wouldn't be surprised if AI are generating misinformation and sending it around the internet.

 

I try not to have a belief system at all anymore. I agree with Jordan Peterson about the dangers of ideologues. Left and Right. An ideology places filters that we are not aware of and distorts how we view the world.

 

the very fact that you have extrapolated that i meant all nurses out of what i said suggests to me that your ability to take in and process information is at fault here

Edited by Macnamara
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

the very fact that you have extrapolated that i meant all nurses out of what i said suggests to me that your ability to take in and process information is at fault here

 

As I said, twisting of words!

 

Which means that they are not a truthful being but have an agenda to promote.

 

You wish to 'chat' with them, I think they should be removed from the forum.

The police and military are not reading this forum unless it is their given task.

But members twisting words so as to create posts which will be read by those who are interested in alternative/closer to truth concepts, is not good in my consideration.

 

We allow them here but you try and do it (in reverse) on their main stream sites and see how quick you get banned and your posts removed?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Using the Army against their own people. This will never happen as there are far more of us that them.

 

If people are pushed too far and too fast they will fight back. It's a delicate and patient balancing act to make a revolution seem like evolution that the people don't suspect the unnatural changes being forced upon them are by design and not a natural social evolution.

 

It simply is illegal and unlawful to force a medical procedure without consent. Here's the trick, not consenting isn't the same as dissenting or refusing.

 

You must say 'No'.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...