what are people going to do if they start using the Army to force a vax?

On 10/1/2020 at 7:51 PM, Jooton said:

I guess that is what i will have to do unless there is a march to stop this that I am able to join.

This is what I am hoping will happen whereby everyone stands up together and says NO MORE

On 10/1/2020 at 11:41 PM, Jooton said:

honestly guys if i could convince my family to come with me i would be living in a tent in the woods lol

It's funny you should mention this as, I once had a dream that we were camping out in the woods and these soldiers came along ready to shoot us 😓

17 hours ago, alexa said:

This is what I am hoping will happen whereby everyone stands up together and says NO MORE

yea i really hope so too before its too late, i here that mat cockhead is asking to drag the army in for the vax just like i feared

Just now, Jooton said:

yea i really hope so too before its too late, i here that mat cockhead is asking to drag the army in for the vax just like i feared

its starting to look like an option

On 10/4/2020 at 3:51 PM, FAITH-WALKER said:

I don’t think at this point we can change what is coming but we can take measures to keep our family safe. Learn all you can and apply what you feel led too. 
when thinking about food supplies remember non perishables and medical supplies. 
plans possible safe places to take your family for refugee and safety. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. 
find some means of communication remember these phones are all traceable and that will be the first thing I will dispose of personally myself. They will use what you care about and need most to force you to conform.  Your children, warmth, hunger and fear.  Prepare sooner than later and be sure to find a meeting location if you and your family are not together at the time you feel it’s necessary to go. 
If your children are in school I suggest you read into the cdc guidelines granting schools and other organizations special circumstance rights 

I myself have done this and so my children home school at this moment because it’s the safest way I chose to protect them. 
I thank many who share valuable information to help one another in these perilous times 

thanks for the information all very useful, i just hope it does not come to that, but I am preparing how ever i can do.

17 hours ago, alexa said:

If millions resist then the regular army soldiers who are ordered to force vaccinate will be unable to avoid coming to the reaslisation that they are acting against their own countrymen and women and if they are not acting in defence of their countrymen/women then what are they acting for?

• Thanks 1
  • Basket Case changed the title to what are people going to do if they start using the Army to force a vax?
18 hours ago, Macnamara said:

If millions resist then the regular army soldiers who are ordered to force vaccinate will be unable to avoid coming to the reaslisation that they are acting against their own countrymen and women and if they are not acting in defence of their countrymen/women then what are they acting for?

Lets hope so! 

You know it won't be mandatory, it's just that you can't travel, work or shop without it, but hey it's definitely your choice. The strange thing being that if you are an unvaccinated in a shop full of vaccinated or in a work place of the same, then surely you are no danger to all these people who have the impenetrable shield of vaccination. I'm also ready for the fact that our body's own immune system, ( a job it has done for a hundred thousand years), will be no use but the vaccine will, which can't be possible as they work on the same principle.

Anyway, different angle, everything is with agreement on a spiritual level and this is why you have to be tricked, persuaded or bribed into giving ascent. Yes you can be forced but in higher plains they are breaking some serious rules and beyond this poxy realm it doesn't count. So keep screaming that you do not agree to this as they pin you down and shoot you up and we will collect our revenge in this life or the next.