Cap'n Mac's Pirate Republic!

Macnamara

16 hours ago, Macnamara said:

governments are bribing small and mid-sized farmers to shut down their operations permanently because their facilities produce high levels of nitrogen. The nitrogen is now labeled a “pollutant” that should be cut by 50% across Europe.

Now I've heard it all, nitrogen is now considered a "pollutant"?

Image result for atmospheric composition | Earth layers, Earth's ...

I learned in school that nitrogen was the most abundant gas in our atmosphere, and it was oxygen that humans, mammals and most other animals need to survive. But in it's 'purest' form, oxygen is also poisonous, and thus the nitrogen acts as a 'dilutant'. When we breathe in air, our lungs absorb oxygen, but the nitrogen does nothing, we breathe it back out again, along with a small amount of carbon dioxide.

Plants thrive on nitrogen, hence why most chemical plant fertilisers are nitrogen-based.

It is utterly ridiculous to label nitrogen as a 'pollutant', but then again all these 'green policies' are just as ridiculous, and founded on some very skewed re-written 'science'.

Edited by Grumpy Owl
  • Like 1

Camelot

Part2

Mark Passio speaks about the sacred feminine being Care with a capital 'C'. In this sense it relates intimately with the heart and with emotions in the sense of caring about things. He says that the dark occultists have their own form of dark care where they are focussed on their goals but that the 'cremation of Care' ceremony they hold each year at Bohemian Grove is essentially about sacrificing any sense of compassion. Certainly as we see the elites behind the club of rome push forward with their 'great reset' and population reduction programmes we can see that they have indeed shut themselves off from the heart and from compassion. They exhibit a LEFT-BRAIN imbalance and you could in a symbolic sense see unrestrained intellectualism (left brain) as 'luciferianism' (I don't think passio says that but its one interpretation that i have heard). This is why the left brain religion of satanism places the ego above all else (i think Passio has said that in effect).

New ageism on the other hand is a kind of right brain imbalance where people then become passive doormats. Passio says that the sacred masculine is then ACTION which is derived from Care. What you care about you will then act upon and how we act including our habits and spending habits ('consumer power') then shapes the economy and what is then produced and what we bring forth into the world. So if we buy processed foods instead if REAL nutritious food then we create a world full of processed 'food' and devoid of nutritious food. But its worse than that because we also empower the bad people who are the ones pushing that health destroying stuff instead of supporting and empowering the people who offer the health giving produce.

In Christianity there is the holy trinity of the father, the son and the holy ghost which Passio would define as thought, emotion and action. So what then SHOULD we Care about you might ask? Passio's answer to that would be Natural Law but i think that if we associate Care with Truth and with intuition then we can use that as a guide for our behaviours. For example if it is OBJECTIVELY true that one foodstuff harms your health whilst another promotes your health then i'm arguing that what we should Care about is the one that promotes health and then we should take RIGHT ACTION by buying THAT option instead of the corporate produced harmful product. Not really complicated is it? We can then apply that to all kinds of areas of life. However the dark occultists will seek to distort your perceptions relating to these things which is why the need to pursue and discern objective truth is important. For example they will create adverts on TV, magazines, billboards etc that promote their unhealthy foodstuffs and they will use young, smiling, happy looking actors in those adverts where they will be depicted happily enjoying the corporate product thereby subconsciously anchoring it in the minds of the viewer with the perceived state of the actor: drink coca cola and you will be happy, skinny and surrounded by friends in a sunny park. But is that the truth? It's not the truth. It is a psychological manipulation on the part of dark occultists seeking to nudge you into buying something that is harmful to your health....period. So why allow them to succeed? Surely then it must become a point of pride self respect) to consciously overcome any subconscious impulse? They are abusers who are gaslighting you by telling you that a reality that isn't true is true.

The same is true of the covid injections. They were promoted as being both 'safe' and 'effective' and then after many people took them we were told that they don't stop transmission and that there are now thousands of excess deaths every week with record adverse effects being recorded on both the yellow card schemes in the UK and VAERS in the US. Sadly i know people who have been adversely affected and they haven't reported their ailments to the yellow card scheme leaving me to wonder how many more people there are out there will all kinds of ailments from minor to serious who have not reported their issues to the yellow card scheme?

If mental health is tied to our ability to accurately discern objective truth then where does it leave us if you are in a minority in seeing something that is happening? In one sense you are the 'sane' one for seeing reality as it actually is and not how dark manipulators are deceiving you into seeing it but in another sense this places you under new psychological strains because it can lead you to feel isolated and alone which brings its own mental health pressures. Some people might argue 'well ignorance is bliss and actually its better to be in the same delusion as the herd because at least then you have social acceptance, society and a sense of camaraderie with those around you.' This is the 'go along to get along' argument but doing that doesn't make you sane. Further to that i would say that such an approach comes at a terrible price. By going along with the masses in remaining under whatever perception of reality the narrative of the dark occultists have wrapped around your mind you will then allow your ACTIONS to be lead in the direction that the dark occultists wish for them to go. This might be to drink a health harming fizzy drink which will likely take time to cause harms or it could be something like taking an mRNA jab that might kill you on the spot.

if the covid era and the jab roll out has shown us anything it is that ignorance will no longer be 'bliss' but will rather bring you terrible consequences. For this reason I would argue that ignorance is not an option and that is it time to Care about the objective truth in order to discern right ACTION. If we do this in all things in enough numbers we will right the ship.

For example with the covid issue we can see some salient questions crystallising out of the murk:

-are the jabs safe?

-are the jabs effective?

-if the jabs are not safe or effective then was that a cock-up or a conspiracy?

-was society fear-mongered and coerced into taking the jabs?

-if there is a conspiracy then what is the goal of that conspiracy and who is behind it?

As we see people grapple with these questions we can see that really what we are arguing over is: what is the objective truth with the mantle of the winner being the crown of sanity because they will have been the ones who accurately described objective reality. The people who Care are trying to save lives and rescue people from further harms and to rescue society itself from a descent into tyranny whilst the other side is composed of the duped who cling to the false narratives and the dark occultists who gave them those false narratives.

Whether this reality becomes heaven or hell depends on the outcome of that struggle over public consciousness and that is why the dark occultists are constantly pursuing censorship and no platforming and the stifling of debate. If you look at that debate between bridgen and the journalist in the post above you can see that bridgen offers facts which can be researched and explored to verify their veracity or lack thereof whilst the journalist simply offers opinion eg ''it's nonsense'', ''it's a conspiracy theory'', ''it's frightening that he was in parliament''

The side of objective truth doesn't need opinion because it simply needs to expose the facts. The side of deceit however MUST obfuscate and conceal those facts and we have certainly seen the state alter figures it has given out through FOI requests relating to health impacts after the jabs in acts that are straight out of the pages of the dystopian novel '1984'.

Edited by Macnamara

43 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Now I've heard it all, nitrogen is now considered a "pollutant"?

the bad guys always have to hide their pursuit of naked power and control behind a well meaning sounding effort: ''we are going to remove your freedoms and your rights for the greater good''.

If we then try and debate them to establish if their actions ARE in fact of benefit and if the claim their actions are predicated is accurate they then seek to shut down the debate.

Clearly they are people with an AGENDA and that agenda is obviously NOT to drill down into issues to establish the objective truth and then to allow us to be guided by that otherwise they wouldn't fear debate or examination and dissection of their narratives.

The globalists speak of achieving 'net zero carbon' but we are made of carbon so that would mean that they need to remove us and certainly some people claim that they intend to do exactly that in order to replace biological humans with synthetic ones ('transhumanism')

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1

The Great Rite

The newspapers mentioned a phallus that had been marked on the coronation lawn prior to the coronation party and some people thought this was a prank at the expense of the royals but what is more likely is that the freemasons themselves put it there as it symbolises the solar phallus entering the lunar crescent of the buildings and street plan. This is a symbolic representation of the witches 'great rite' which involves plunging a dagger, representing the male phallus, into a chalice representing the female yoni. arguably this has ancient roots going back to babylon where the high priest and priestess would climb the ziggurat once a year to hold a hieros gamos, sexual union rite:

tumblr_mv7yqnV2Y61sm1d4ro1_500.jpg

0_pranksters-mow-1001114.jpg

Edited by Macnamara
  • Confused 1

Camelot

Part 3

My wife recently read a book by Dr Natasha Campbell-McBride about gut health leading to various chats about diets and autism and so on so it was a strange coincidence to see a video on youtube this week of Richard Vobes speaking to the Doctor, although perhaps its not that strange if some of us are exploring similar angles. So we watched the clip last night and it was very interesting. My wife informs me that Campbell-McBride is now a smallhold farmer and you can hear her cockerels in the background, in the clip. To be fulltime small hold farmers is our dream and we joke that we are running a micro-holding in our back garden as its a miniature version of what we would like to be running but we are working within the limitations of our current garden space.

As well as her book 'Gut and Psychology Syndrome' another good book is 'Nourishing Traditions' by Sally Fallon which i have referenced in my 'its a pirate's life for me' thread in the 'solutions' section of the forum where i shared her recipe for babies milk during the recent shortages in the US. If we want to move beyond the processed food diet that is pushed on us from all sides by the satanic corporations who have gained an almost total monopoly over the shop shelves in britain then these are the kind of books that are indispensable.

One interesting comment natasha makes in the clip is how plants feed on meat and that bonemeal is often used as fertiliser as i couldn't help thinking about a recent post i made on the forum about the satanic season of sacrifice that runs from 22nd march to 1st may. Mark Passio speaks about how the old religions to which the elites subscribe believe that the earth must be watered with blood in order to be bountiful but when we consider the words of the doctor we can pause to consider if there was some scientific basis to the concept....anyway here's the clip:

Miracles can happen!

Edited by Macnamara

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

The Great Rite

The newspapers mentioned a phallus that had been marked on the coronation lawn prior to the coronation party and some people thought this was a prank at the expense of the royals but what is more likely is that the freemasons themselves put it there as it symbolises the solar phallus entering the lunar crescent of the buildings and street plan. This is a symbolic representation of the witches 'great rite' which involves plunging a dagger, representing the male phallus, into a chalice representing the female yoni. arguably this has ancient roots going back to babylon where the high priest and priestess would climb the ziggurat once a year to hold a hieros gamos, sexual union rite:

tumblr_mv7yqnV2Y61sm1d4ro1_500.jpg

Curious that it's the woman holding the dagger and the man holding the chalice, role reversal? 

I can believe it goes that far back to Babylon at least, as the symbolism also travelled east to India with the Yoni/Lingam iconography which was explained to me expresses the act of intercourse as viewed the other way round, ie from inside the woman's body. 

20230509_Jatalinga.jpg

Edited by Campion

1 hour ago, Campion said:

Curious that it's the woman holding the dagger and the man holding the chalice, role reversal? 

I can believe it goes that far back to Babylon at least, as the symbolism also travelled east to India with the Yoni/Lingam iconography which was explained to me expresses the act of intercourse as viewed the other way round, ie from inside the woman's body. 

20230509_Jatalinga.jpg

OH FOR FUK SAKE, talk about get it wrong, you do not sit on it, that is part of the front wheel bearing CV joint on a Land Rover, where have these idiots got their ideas from.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Campion said:

well i suppose in a sense we each have the 'masculine' and 'feminine' components within us: yin and yang

On one level we could again speak about the hemispheres of the brain ascribing the 'male' attribute to the left hemisphere and the 'female' to the right hemisphere although in the clip on the previous page of this thread Dr Iain McGilchrist says that we shouldn't view that too literally as meaning men and women.

The floor of freemasonic lodges are a chequerboard of light and dark duality

8 hours ago, Campion said:

If you think of the washington monument obelisk it is built in front of a lake of water so right there we once again see the male and female sexual symbolism.

Jordan Maxwell has said before his belief that all the major world religions had their origins in the Rig veda however he has also promoted a book by Waddell who says that the brahminic religion of india actually started in the fertile crescent and then moved east to india and he lays out various parallels between the ancient religions of those regions and famously the nazis sent researchers to tibet before the war to seek older aryan texts (i've heard a claim that they where looking for the mythic underlying of a different form of physics to the einsteinian view which instead revolved round swirling motion and that they were using this to try and build flying saucers). however Graham hancock counter arguments that certain hindu elements have older origins from the indus river valley.

Either way we have these recurring themes and some have described the whole of reality as a kind of cosmic dance between the masculine and feminine, yin and yang

Interestingly jordan maxwell is not his real name. the Jordan is a holy river in the levant in which people were baptised and maxwell is a templar family of, i suggest, jewish origins

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

On 5/8/2023 at 12:22 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

chemical plant fertilisers are nitrogen-based.

I agree probably about nitrogen *air* in it's airborne state,, being harmless especially as GrumpyOwl says it has a dilutant effect mixed all in with other gases of natural presence (or helping disperse perhaps the less than natural too if colliding with chem-trails to suppose a theory??)...

And whereas maybe on reaction with the soil or something it can have a differing effect (I speculate) when taking the form of a chemical application of spray  to go on plant crops.

Just a open-minded thought, since I've only ever heard of nitrogen sprays as fertilizer being over-used and hence bad... I still tend to believe that aspect, as personally I just can never come to accept most chemicals being organically minded and all.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

27 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Jordan Maxwell has said before his belief that all the major world religions had their origins in the Rig veda however he has also promoted a book by Waddell who says that the brahminic religion of india actually started in the fertile crescent and then moved east to india

Has this anything to do with the "lunar crescent" mentioned on this same page at all? Unrelated I suppose.

either way, for the quoted, fertile crescent, that was what exactly (sorry, it's just a mythic SOUNDING name), so was it a portion or region of land NEAR to India was it supposedly? What of it today, are places out East still referred to in this kind of vague mannerism way that sound non-descript, and try to paint a beautified picture, and so  seem to literally invite a clueless foreigner (like me) to envision painting a picture in I guess Indian Continent sort of language? DYK?

36 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

and he lays out various parallels between the ancient religions of those regions and famously the nazis sent researchers to tibet before the war to seek older aryan texts. however Graham hancock counter arguments that certain hindu elements have older origins from the indus river valley.

A little confused about the link between Nazi Aryan texts of old manifestation, and how they would be held so far eastward on that side of the Globe. Not least what has Aryan anything to do with Hinduism or Tibet?  Just wondering. 🙂

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

On one level we could again speak about the hemispheres of the brain ascribing the 'male' attribute to the left hemisphere and the 'female' to the right hemisphere although in the clip on the previous page of this thread Dr Iain McGilchrist says that we shouldn't view that too literally as meaning men and women.

Interesting idea I think always..... I don't know what that McGilchrist may say, but in my view, for example I myself am open to containing both female & male traits within a certain threshold comfortable to me, so as to say that each can exist as needed and even performing in symbiosis of each perceptible intelligence from both the sexes combined in a way lucidly distinct (if dissecting what is what) and yet also lucidly interchangeable on some counts.....(ie== if only for emotional maturity of what that means in USEFUL juxtaposition of gender knowledge and nuance etc), because else the over compartmental duality OR EXPLICIT SEPARATION as typically rendered in Gender PREcognition of an innate but not necessarily clever sort, which if not developing as a fair minded reach for the question WHO AM I, well then it can leave a person too mentally confined, and for what???.... All because of say, mis-appointed mainstream agenda or misrepresented sexual loose cannon depictions or skewed gender briefs
(as possible would be falsettos) inaccurately brought to bear containing unfair assertions or role assignment???  ....(such as we find ourselves the moment we are born) between being told to assert either a male OR a female aspect as the most dominant JUST BECAUSE OF OUR GENETALIA??? - either which can become the worst kind of duality in certain socially engineered environments, where if coercion is a social tactic to me is an unwelcome and unhelpful factor at times, where your average person would find it difficult to escape these narrow minded ratio aspects reinforced by sheepism (being cowed/ discouraged) all by unjust social pressure, and therefore difficult to facilitate having relative freedom if what's desired is the freedom of a reasonably broad expression to articulate beyond the most obvious yet penalizing boundaries and confines of perceptual identity drip- fed to us by society....

Instead, in general we should be giving more respect is as I have mentioned, (even if only intellectually giving recognition to this) what can produce a well rounded (yet non-conformist) yet broad spectrum human with good empathy included--- So if let's say that is to be aborted, just in the name of genderism that would most likely portend as a silly idea to be too regimented about not letting free thinking minds establish by themselves.  Simply because otherwise doesn't make very good sense or really paint a fair picture to me. 

So in that regard, it is best IMO to be free to express certain traits where of sound origin & intent as in any moral manifestation being assessed for a balanced mind... (add personal bias here as you see fit), but anyway to counter the main(Stream) -- where my point would be like > let us consider if bound wholly by doctrines of gender tradition or mainstay of society pushing an agenda, (although it does also have it's good points I suppose, ya know on the traditional side) then if bound up by that in such a way, beyond rational freedom, one uncomfortably has to feel obliged and caged (by this narrow minded doctrine of one thing or another, making a person ill able to communicate or relay internally between the male and female within ONE BRAIN due to such pressure and gender coercement)..  This has the unfortunate effect to exert disproportionate expectations on a person obligating them into imbuing only what they are or were told or taught, and thus even how to they ought act or be.... (you can imagine how under duress this is not mentally friendly or mentally balancing, hence my point at large).... ie, in fact, in certain scenarios male only or female only could be seen as an oppressive force if harnessed or used in opposition to one another (*which further confounds the idea of sexual attraction in the first place*, IF that were what we were talking about, as an aside, an aside maybe but  where the natural intent of nature has got subverted by a mortal being outwardly foolhardy in controlling ways seeking to conform others into a beguiling and often false general expectation*).

This to your distinctly average mind may seem normality but how normal (or sensible? or healthy?) would it be to ignore the universal gender divine WITHIN US ALL, without considering the merits of essentially of a hypothetically or not "gender free" expression, to carry as golden along with it to some degree, and without getting all WOKEY about it, into or unto which modern ascension nevertheless allows for evolvement (or devolvement, however you determine) of how we think of our mind working from either a male or female perspective OR BOTH....
Actually without needing to quote the phrase I just used which ruminates around modern science or fancy headings like "modern ascension" as if the forebearer of all this, since what each individually know of ourselves to be is our TRUE birth-rite - if a person is broadminded enough in terms of gender unanimity generally, annnnd what we benefit from if we allow ourselves to think across the border or from another perspective IS JUST THAT, that gender neutrality as it may be referred to, is given a chance to express, to shine, to exalt, in ways which are hopefully USEFUL & EXPRESSIVE BYWAYS & HIGHWAYS of mindful equality, (even if at times likely outside of our comfort zones).....

WIthout this open-minded gender-NON-BIAS, we would be confining the whole concept of genderistics too much which otherwise could sublimate unhelpfully into role infatuation of over-regimented bias, and regimes which gender roles are typicalled assigned to the detriment of open-minded co-operation (of a sort we may not wish upon ourselves, let alone by same sex peers insisting we conform or whatever or indeed those of the opposite sex held to ransom likewise by their PREassigned or ASSUMED gender narrative etc)....

So, All I am saying is being TOO GENDER SELECTIVE means it could very well narrow down and confound the OVERALL expression of what a human is by each individuals rite, for anyone FAILING to take this into account, in my broadly spoken opinion in general.... So let me be as precise as I can here, whilst on the subject of different allegories etc, I am not needful of being into LGTBQ stuff personally, but rather my point is to speak of the essence any PERSONABLE person in how each can be regarded as both inclinations where reasoned good for overall brain function & social permissiveness.... (duality within ONE BRAIN is normal on a number of levels, but so is non-duality if we wish it also) ..... Either concept is equally valid since we all have a right and left brain whether fundamentally male or female, the functionally of a person within either spectrum or on either side of the brain is what matters for connectivity and emotional intelligence, (as well as intellectual discernment in any capacitty) and is most important as opposed to preoccupations with desires in relating to sexual exploits and genderism in the most obvious sense underpinning reproduction (which is fine by how nature principally works, but a person can still better explore him or herself as a combination of male and female attributes, not necessarily sexually driven by the mating game)
However.... To what extent we express about it is up to the individual of course, and HOW we do so, but as a note of slight contrition too, however clear the benefits OR which could at some point get redrawn in evolution with self as deemed worthy of self, etc, this maybe so sometimes, but like say on the downside a person could find their self setting a goal and may over-obtain it by over-experimentation, if for example over-exceeding the bandwidth of our own personality.... I mean BALANCE in all things is good and mostly what is sensible...  but we STILL have to explore and to know WHO basicly we are as INDIVIDUALS, despite all this open-mindedness which I assert as good on the whole...... 
And when it becomes waring as I can imagine, we just recalibrate by soul searching, and "undo" Or "re-channel" whatever may become taxing on the soul if one is not conscious of HOW to channel (express truth about themselves), their self identity and where to perhaps set the limit, even though in life I tend to go with no limit where efficiency can still thrive, and still maintain being relatively safe and of course confident to be whom you are....Regardless of whether others accept it owing to their closed-mindedness.

Again identity wise......Going too far (however) for example COULD easily (like any extreme) run the risk of redefining a person beyond their realm of what they are ready for, and yet for good or for bad, on the downside or up, could have worth either way but with FREEDOM at the heart of it..... Anyway said enough, and later possibly to post as another discussion not exactly on the trajectory I am fundamentally talking of. 
But yeah distinctions are important to a degree, about who we are, but at either extreme can leave a person incapacitated socially, and ultimately lead to a fight within themselves if not handled with care....ie, THE WORKINGS OF YOUR OWN MIND! 🙂 

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Jordan Maxwell has said before his belief that all the major world religions had their origins in the Rig veda however he has also promoted a book by Waddell who says that the brahminic religion of india actually started in the fertile crescent and then moved east to india and he lays out various parallels between the ancient religions of those regions and famously the nazis sent researchers to tibet before the war to seek older aryan texts (i've heard a claim that they where looking for the mythic underlying of a different form of physics to the einsteinian view which instead revolved round swirling motion and that they were using this to try and build flying saucers). however Graham hancock counter arguments that certain hindu elements have older origins from the indus river valley.

Interesting subject and of course the history of late stone age to copper and bronze age civilisations is not settled and has ongoing research. But I think the Indus Valley civilisation is quite a mainstream idea now. One theory is that the Indian caste system dates back to when the Indus people spread east and conquered the local Indian tribes, turning them into the untouchable serf class and themselves to the higher castes (rather like when the Normans conquered the Anglo-Saxons over here). So there were 4 advanced river-based cultures of Egypt, Mesopotamia, Indus Valley and China (yellow & yangtse rivers). Perhaps these were all seeded from an earlier advanced culture as you say, possibly alien / Atlantean (if those are even separate things). 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indus_Valley_Civilisation 

Also the obelisk thing makes sense now you point it out. Like a lot of this hidden symbolism, once we  find out about it, it's obvious and we start seeing it all over the place. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Just a open-minded thought, since I've only ever heard of nitrogen sprays as fertilizer being over-used and hence bad... I still tend to believe that aspect, as personally I just can never come to accept most chemicals being organically minded and all.

At the end of the day, at the most fundamental level, even 'organic' matter is made up of chemicals.

What are chemicals? Just combinations of various elements. The difference I suppose is what you would consider a 'natural' chemical as opposed to a 'man-made' one.

Take for example Roundup, for years they used a formulation based on Monsanto's "man-made" chemical glyphosate. A couple of years ago, following a lot of fuss about how harmful glyphosate was (not just to plant roots!), they changed the product and now the basic main ingredient is acetic acid. Which is the principle chemical found in vinegar.

That's right, Roundup is now basically over-priced vinegar. 😛

I noticed a few different products I used in my garden for weed and algae control were acetic acid based. I'm of course less hostile towards weeds than I used to be, but where I want to kill off weeds that I really don't want, I find Wilko's Cleaning White Vinegar is just as effective, as well as a lot cheaper, than most weedkillers now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/7/2023 at 8:02 PM, Macnamara said:

Was Allen Outlet Mall, Dallas shooting cartel affiliated? Suspect’s prison gang ‘the tango blast’ tattoo raises questions

“The Texas shooter is either a gang member, a cartel member or both. He was going to get his hands on whatever weapons he wanted regardless of the gun laws. Outlaws don’t follow the laws. That’s the point. Strict gun laws in Texas would just put residents at a disadvantage,” a second one added.

“The Allen Texas Mall Shooter is a member of the MS13 Gang thats why they wont give a name Cartel’s are now shooting up malls,” a third one said.

FvfRUGWaQAAgdE5-e1683463401886.jpeg

Elon Musk Calls The Allen Texas Mall Shooter Narrative “A Very Bad Psyop”

CEO of Twitter Elon Musk isn’t buying the latest narrative that the Allen Texas mall shooter was a neo-Nazi.

Yesterday Bellingcat journalist Aric Toler posted on Twitter photos of a Russian social media account that reportedly belonged to Allen, Texas mall shooter Mauricio Garcia.

According to Toler, Garcia’s OK.RU profile contained several pictures of Nazi symbolism and references to podcaster Tim Pool and the Libs of TikTok founder.

Elon Musk however is questioning Toler’s narrative and took to Twitter and tweeted “Didn’t the story come from Bellingcat, which literally specializes in psychological operations?” 

Musk continued “I don’t want to hurt their feelings, but this is either the weirdest story ever or a very bad psyop!”

The Redheaded Libertarian pointed out on Twitter that it was awfully strange that a neo-Nazi idolized Libs of TikTok founder Chaya Raichik and Tim Pool who calls him self a centrist. 

Musk thought it was “strange” too.

Bellingcat in recent years has been accused of being supported by US intelligence agencies.

Back in 2016 Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov stated “It’s no secret to anyone, Western journalists write openly that Bellingcat is connected to special services.”

http://www.stationgossip.com/2023/05/elon-musk-calls-allen-texas-mall.html

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

ake for example Roundup, for years they used a formulation based on Monsanto's "man-made" chemical glyphosate. A couple of years ago, following a lot of fuss about how harmful glyphosate was (not just to plant roots!), they changed the product and now the basic main ingredient is acetic acid. Which is the principle chemical found in vinegar.

That's right, Roundup is now basically over-priced vinegar. 😛

I noticed a few different products I used in my garden for weed and algae control were acetic acid based. I'm of course less hostile towards weeds than I used to be, but where I want to kill off weeds that I really don't want, I find Wilko's Cleaning White Vinegar is just as effective, as well as a lot cheaper, than most weedkillers now.

Nice share, thanks ... I tried using cheap brown vinegar when I was experimenting with home-spun weedkillers and it didn't work very well but perhaps white vinegar is better. Trouble is, these ones need dry weather, like glyphosate does and my other method, salt.  

PS any good tips for slugs & snails - apart from sharing my beer with them 😁   I think they banned metaldehyde slug pellets here  a while back and I'm running low. 

People in their teens, twenties, thirties and forties are dropping dead suddenly and it all started after they took covid mRNA jabs. To see this happening on such a large scale and to not consider the jabs as the cause requires a special kind of stupid (how many more people died of 'covid' who have not been included in these figures?):

'Brits are dying in their tens of thousands - and we don't really have any idea why'

Tens of thousands more Brits died than usual from May to December 2022, excluding Covid as a cause of death, raising serious questions as to why so many died

By Kieren WilliamsNews Reporter
  • 15:19, 11 May 2023
  • Updated22:37, 11 May 2023

Tens of thousands more Brits were dying than expected and experts aren’t quite sure why that is.

From May to December last year, there were 32,441 excess deaths in England and Wales, excluding deaths from Covid.

Excess deaths are defined as the number of people who died above the five-year average - worked out excluding 2020 due to how Covid spiked death figures that year.

This means that over 32,000 Brits would’ve been expected to be alive, but died according to Office for National Statistics (ONS) figures across this period.

These shocking figures raised a number of important questions about what is happening to the country’s populations, how it's changing, and why so many more people are dying.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/health/brits-dying-tens-thousands-dont-29955386

• Sad 1

On 5/10/2023 at 8:18 AM, Certified Green of Heart said:

Has this anything to do with the "lunar crescent" mentioned on this same page at all? Unrelated I suppose.

either way, for the quoted, fertile crescent, that was what exactly (sorry, it's just a mythic SOUNDING name), so was it a portion or region of land NEAR to India was it supposedly?

It was the area of land between the tigris and the euphrates river which orthodox historians describe as the 'cradle of civilisation' due to the sophisticated civilisations that arose in that area. Was the climate more fertile in that area at that time? I believe so. I believe that optimum climate moves across the face of the earth overtime affecting humans and encouraging the emergence of 'civilisation'

On 5/10/2023 at 8:18 AM, Certified Green of Heart said:

A little confused about the link between Nazi Aryan texts of old manifestation, and how they would be held so far eastward on that side of the Globe. Not least what has Aryan anything to do with Hinduism or Tibet?  Just wondering. 🙂

I guess it is to do with this idea of an 'aryan' people who passed down their wisdom to certain areas. Were aryans an ethnic group or were they a class of people?

Was there a proto-indo-european root civilisation that then gave its language and ideas down to other later civilisations?

The nazis believed in a lot of esoteric occult lore and that certain information might be found in ancient texts which they believed had aryan origin and they sent agents out to research those texts

• Thanks 1

On 5/6/2023 at 2:30 PM, Macnamara said:

Camelot

Part1

The politician Andrew Bridgen was warned recently by a high ranking conservative politician that by questioning the covid jabs he was taking on some of the most powerful vested interests in the world. This is instructive on two levels. Firstly it gives us an insight into the psychology of politicians where the health of the public is not their primary concern and falls below the economic interests of 'powerful vested interests' in their warped value system. Secondly we can see that our world around us whether it is the mass drug-pushing of the governments or the shelf monopolisation of shops by processed foods is completely controlled by 'powerful vested interests' which is to say CORPORATIONS.

John Campbell and Aseem Malhotra discuss the vested interests pushing processed foods in Britain. I was a little wary of Campbell for a while as I was expecting what i called 'operation wind-down' to begin after the jab roll outs where the government would have to go into damage limitation mode as the truth of the jab-harms came to light but he's upped his game and is making some pretty clear videos now to half a million people at a time so that's a some fairly hard hitting info going to a lot of people for example about the excess deaths.

However you have to wonder: knowing as we do that the cabal planned out the scamdemic beforehand in event 201, what game plan did they have for dealing with public backlash as the extent of the damage caused by the jabs becomes widely known? Young people of all ages dropping dead of heart problems can't be put down to missed doctors appointments during the lockdowns....

Dr Malhotra some big questions

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2023 at 9:13 PM, Macnamara said:

Elon Musk Calls The Allen Texas Mall Shooter Narrative “A Very Bad Psyop”

CEO of Twitter Elon Musk isn’t buying the latest narrative that the Allen Texas mall shooter was a neo-Nazi.

Yesterday Bellingcat journalist Aric Toler posted on Twitter photos of a Russian social media account that reportedly belonged to Allen, Texas mall shooter Mauricio Garcia.

According to Toler, Garcia’s OK.RU profile contained several pictures of Nazi symbolism and references to podcaster Tim Pool and the Libs of TikTok founder.

Elon Musk however is questioning Toler’s narrative and took to Twitter and tweeted “Didn’t the story come from Bellingcat, which literally specializes in psychological operations?” 

Musk continued “I don’t want to hurt their feelings, but this is either the weirdest story ever or a very bad psyop!”

The Redheaded Libertarian pointed out on Twitter that it was awfully strange that a neo-Nazi idolized Libs of TikTok founder Chaya Raichik and Tim Pool who calls him self a centrist. 

Musk thought it was “strange” too.

Bellingcat in recent years has been accused of being supported by US intelligence agencies.

Back in 2016 Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov stated “It’s no secret to anyone, Western journalists write openly that Bellingcat is connected to special services.”

http://www.stationgossip.com/2023/05/elon-musk-calls-allen-texas-mall.html

oh look its another terror attack with nazi-overtones carried out by a non-white person....all feeding into biden's paranoid rantings about 'white supremacism' being the greatest threat to america.....

Missouri teenager Sai Varshith Kandula, 19, told FBI he wanted to kill Biden and 'take over' after crashing U-Haul truck into White House security gates while carrying swastika flag

• Sai Varshith Kandula, 19, crashed into the White House barriers last night  
  • He is now charged with threatening to kidnap or kill the president  

By James Reynolds and Sophie Mann

Published: 10:46 BST, 23 May 2023 | Updated: 16:44 BST, 23 May 2023

71313753-12114653-image-a-1_168485435995

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12114653/Cops-charge-man-crashed-rented-U-haul-box-truck-security-barriers-near-White-House.html

On 5/12/2023 at 8:21 AM, Macnamara said:

chinese school kids learning how to strip down and handle weapons whilst western kids watch tv that tells them to be trans and snowflakes...we are so screwed:

Revealed: How prestigious UK private schools are making millions from opening up academies in China – with pupils taught to march with guns and 'protect the motherland'

• EXCLUSIVE: 'Cranleigh' school in Wuhan taught pupils to goose-step with rifles  
  • A young child at Sedbergh's China school says he will 'protect the motherland'

By Alexander Butler

Published: 15:14 BST, 21 May 2023 | Updated: 15:29 BST, 21 May 2023

British private schools in China are teaching children to march with guns in military uniform with Chinese flags and to 'protect the motherland', footage shows.

In one video of a 'Cranleigh' school in Wuhan, China, children can be seen goose-stepping in military uniform with rifles and China's national flag.

The children suddenly change from looking relaxed in school uniform to appearing in military dress with rifles.

They then step to the side and give a military salute, before the video transitions to showing them goose-stepping down a running track with rifles and China's national flag.

Cranleigh School claimed the children in the footage, posted by the official channel of 'Wuhan Cranleigh' to Chinese social media, were younger than 'sixth form' age which it said it only provides education for.

It comes after China's regulations recently forced British-branded private schools to abandon their curricula to uphold the 'leadership of the Communist Party of China' and 'adhere to the socialist direction of running schools'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12093271/British-private-schools-China-teach-kids-march-guns-Chinese-flags-military-uniform.html

Looted and sunk by its own politburo whose snouts were buried deep in the trough:

Black Lives Matter is headed for INSOLVENCY after plunging $8.5M into the red - but founder Patrisse Cullors' brother was still paid $1.6M for 'security services' in 2022, while sister of board member earned $1.1M for 'consulting'

• Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, a non-profit that grew out of the protest movement, is haemorrhaging cash, financial records show 
  • The group ran an $8.5 million deficit and saw the value of its investment accounts drop by nearly $10 million, with fundraising down 88% year-on-year
  • Despite the financial woes, the organization still paid relatives of the founder and of a board member hundreds of thousands of dollars for services 

By Harriet Alexander For Dailymail.com

Published: 06:06 BST, 24 May 2023 | Updated: 13:20 BST, 24 May 2023

Black Lives Matter's national organization is at risk of going bankrupt after its finances plunged $8.5 million into the red last year - while simultaneously handing multiple staff seven-figure salaries.  

Financial disclosures obtained by The Washington Free Beacon show the perilous state of BLM's Global Network Foundation, which officially emerged in November 2020, as a more formal way of structuring the civil rights movement.

Yet despite the financial controversy and scrutiny, BLM GNF continued to hire relatives of the founder, Patrisse Cullors, and several board members.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12117957/Black-Lives-Matter-headed-INSOLVENCY-plunging-8-5M-red.html

• Like 1

The great silence: operation wind-down....

Lockdown Proponents Try to Evade Reckoning With Whitewash Report

The kids are two years behind in education. Inflation still rages. White-collar jobs are disappearing thanks to the reversal of Fed policy. Household finances are a wreck. The medical industry is in upheaval. Trust in Government has never been lower. 

Major media too are discredited. Young people are dying at levels never seen. Populations are still on the move from lockdown states to where it is less likely. Surveillance is everywhere, and so is political persecution. Public health is in a disastrous state, with substance abuse and obesity all at new records. 

Each one of these, and many more besides, are continued fallout from the pandemic response that began in March 2020. And yet here we are 38 months later and we still don’t have honesty or truth about the experience. Officials have resigned, politicians have tumbled out of office, and lifetime civil servants have departed their posts, but they don’t cite the great disaster as the excuse. There is always some other reason. 

This is the period of the great silence. We’ve all noticed it. The stories in the press recounting all the above are conventionally scrupulous about naming the pandemic response, much less naming the individuals responsible. Maybe there is a Freudian explanation: things so obviously terrible and in such recent memory are too painful to mentally process, so we just pretend it didn’t happen. Plenty in power like this solution.

Everyone in a position of influence knows the rules. Don’t talk about the lockdowns. Don’t talk about the mask mandates. Don’t talk about the vaccine mandates that proved useless and damaging and led to millions of professional upheavals. Don’t talk about the economics of it. Don’t talk about collateral damage. When the topic comes up, just say “We did the best we could with the knowledge we had,” even if that is an obvious lie. Above all, don’t seek justice.

There is this document intended to be the ‘Warren Commission’ of Covid slapped together by the old gangsters who advocated for lockdowns. It is called Lessons from the Covid War: An Assessment. The authors are people like Michael Callahan (Massachusetts General Hospital), Gary Edson (former Deputy National Security Advisor), Richard Hatchett, (Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations, CEPI), Marc Lipsitch (Harvard University), Carter Mecher (Veterans Affairs) and Rajeev Venkayya (former Gates Foundation and now Aerium Therapeutics).

If you have been following this disaster, you know at least some of the names. Years before 2020, they were pushing lockdowns as the solution for infectious disease. Some claim credit for having invented pandemic planning. The years 2020-2022 were their experiment. As it was ongoing, they became media stars, pushing compliance, condemning as disinformation and misinformation anyone who disagreed with them. They were at the heart of the coup d’état, as engineers or champions of it, that replaced representative democracy with quasi-martial law run by the administrative state. 

The first sentence of the report is a complaint:

We were supposed to lay the groundwork for a National Covid Commission. The Covid Crisis Group formed at the beginning of 2021, one year into the pandemic. We thought the U.S. Government would soon create or facilitate a commission to study the biggest global crisis so far in the twenty-first century. It has not.

That is true. There is no National Covid Commission. You know why? Because they could never get away with it, not with legions of experts and passionate citizens who wouldn’t tolerate a cover-up. 

The public anger is too intense. Lawmakers would be flooded with emails, phone calls and daily expressions of disgust. It would be a disaster. An honest commission would demand answers that the ruling class is not prepared to give. An ‘official commission’ perpetuating a bunch of baloney would be dead on arrival. 

This by itself is a huge victory and a tribute to indefatigable critics. 

Instead, the ‘Covid Crisis Group’ met with funding from the Rockefeller and Charles Koch Foundations and slapped together this report. Despite being celebrated as definitive by the New York Times and Washington Post, it has mostly had no impact at all. It is far from obtaining the status of being some kind of canonical assessment. It reads like they were on deadline, fed up, typed lots of words, and called it a day. 

Of course it is whitewash. 

It begins with a bang to denounce the U.S. policy response: “Our institutions did not meet the moment. They did not have adequate practical strategies or capabilities to prevent, to warn, to defend their communities, or fight back in a coordinated way, in the United States and globally.”

Mistakes were made, as they say. 

Of course the upshot of this kvetching is not to criticise what Justice Neil Gorsuch calls “the greatest intrusions on civil liberties in the peacetime history of this country”. They hardly mention those at all. 

Instead they conclude that the U.S. should have surveilled more, locked down sooner (“We believe that on January 28th the U.S. Government should have started mobilising for a possible Covid war”), directed more funds to this agency rather than that, and centralised the response so that rogue states like South Dakota and Florida could not evade centralised authoritarian diktats next time. 

The authors propose a series of lessons that are anodyne, bloodless and carefully crafted to be more-or-less true but ultimately structured to minimise the sheer radicalism and destructiveness of what they favoured and did. The lessons are clichés such as we need “not just goals but roadmaps”, and next time we need more “situation awareness”.

There is no new information in the book that I could find, unless something is hidden herein that escaped my notice. It’s more interesting for what it does not say. Some words that never appear in the text: Sweden, Ivermectin, Ventilators, Remdesivir and Myocarditis. 

Perhaps this gives you a sense of the book and its mission. And on matters of the lockdowns, readers are forced to endure claims such as “all of New England — Massachusetts, the city of Boston, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine — seem to us to have done relatively well, including their ad hoc crisis management setups”.

Oh really! Boston destroyed thousands of small businesses and imposed vaccine passports, closed churches, persecuted people for holding house parties and imposed travel restrictions. There is a reason why the authors don’t elaborate on such preposterous claims. They are simply unsustainable. 

One amusing feature seems to me to be a foreshadowing of what is coming. They throw Anthony Fauci under the bus with sniffy dismissals: “Fauci was vulnerable to some attacks because he tried to cover the waterfront in briefing the press and public, stretching beyond his core expertise — and sometimes it showed.”

Oooo, burn! 

This is very likely the future. At some point, Fauci will be scapegoated for the whole disaster. He will be assigned to take the fall for what is really the failure of the national security arm of the administrative bureaucracy, which in fact took charge of all rule-making from March 13th 2020 onward, along with their intellectual cheerleaders. The public health people were just there to provide cover. 

Curious about the political bias of the book? It is summed up in this passing statement: “Trump was a comorbidity.”

Oh how highbrow! How clever! 

Maybe this book by the Covid Crisis Group hopes to be the last word. This will never happen. We are only at the beginning of this. As the economic, social, cultural and political problems mount, it will become impossible to ignore the incredibly obvious. The masters of lockdowns are influential and well-connected but not even they can invent their own reality.

Jeffrey A. Tucker is Founder and President of the Brownstone Institute, where this article first appeared.

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/05/22/lockdown-proponents-try-to-evade-reckoning-with-whitewash-report/

• Thanks 1