Cap'n Mac's Pirate Republic!

Macnamara

Careful there joe, next you'll be talking about who owns the banks that form the cartels that form the central banks and then you'll be be awash in anti-semitism accusations; those central bankers get to create money out of NOTHING!

8 Feb, 2023 14:41

Joe Rogan accused of anti-Semitism

The podcast host claimed that “Jews are into money” like “Italians are into pizza”

Joe Rogan has been accused of spreading “flippant anti-Semitism,” after he defended US Representative Ilhan Omar’s criticism of the role of money in the US-Israel relationship. The idea that Jewish people “aren’t into money” is “f**king stupid,” the podcast host argued. 

Speaking to journalists Krystal Ball and Saagar Enjeti in the latest episode of his podcast on Saturday, Rogan condemned Republicans for kicking Omar off the House Foreign Affairs Committee over a 2019 statement about Israel. At the time, Omar said that American support for Israel was “all about the Benjamins, baby.”

Although Omar apologized, Rogan said she shouldn’t have.

“She’s apologizing for talking about ‘it’s all about the Benjamins,’ which is just about money, she’s talking about money,” he said. “That’s not an anti-Semitic statement. I don’t think that is. The idea that Jewish people are not into money is ridiculous, that’s like saying that Italians aren’t into pizza. It’s f**king stupid.”

https://www.rt.com/news/571176-joe-rogan-jewish-money/

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Careful there joe, next you'll be talking about who owns the banks that form the cartels that form the central banks and then you'll be be awash in anti-semitism accusations; those central bankers get to create money out of NOTHING!

8 Feb, 2023 14:41

Joe Rogan accused of anti-Semitism

The podcast host claimed that “Jews are into money” like “Italians are into pizza”

Joe Rogan has been accused of spreading “flippant anti-Semitism,” after he defended US Representative Ilhan Omar’s criticism of the role of money in the US-Israel relationship. The idea that Jewish people “aren’t into money” is “f**king stupid,” the podcast host argued. 

Speaking to journalists Krystal Ball and Saagar Enjeti in the latest episode of his podcast on Saturday, Rogan condemned Republicans for kicking Omar off the House Foreign Affairs Committee over a 2019 statement about Israel. At the time, Omar said that American support for Israel was “all about the Benjamins, baby.”

Although Omar apologized, Rogan said she shouldn’t have.

“She’s apologizing for talking about ‘it’s all about the Benjamins,’ which is just about money, she’s talking about money,” he said. “That’s not an anti-Semitic statement. I don’t think that is. The idea that Jewish people are not into money is ridiculous, that’s like saying that Italians aren’t into pizza. It’s f**king stupid.”

https://www.rt.com/news/571176-joe-rogan-jewish-money/

He did this before when he was chatting to some actor about Hollywood, and said that it's known throughout Hollywood that they're heavily involved in the industry.

It's just slimy tricks in my opinion, probably just to make people think it's just about money, and that there's nothing else to see here, move along, etc.

33 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

He did this before when he was chatting to some actor about Hollywood, and said that it's known throughout Hollywood that they're heavily involved in the industry.

It's just slimy tricks in my opinion, probably just to make people think it's just about money, and that there's nothing else to see here, move along, etc.

money = power

the sabbateans aren't interested in money for moneys sake as fiat currency not pegged to anything is an abstraction anyway. What they are interested in is the POWER it grants them

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

money = power

the sabbateans aren't interested in money for moneys sake as fiat currency not pegged to anything is an abstraction anyway. What they are interested in is the POWER it grants them

I agree, but Rogan probably knows too many people are noticing, and is probably just trying to say it's just business. I don't think he is our guy anyway. Every time people give that dude another chance, he stabs them in the back again like RT and Peterson.

• Like 1

Openly Pro-Israel Tech Group Now Has Control over UK’s Most Sensitive National Security Data

February 7th, 2023

Lowkey

This is the story of how a multibillionaire who has dedicated his life to advancing the cause of the Israeli national security state is now in control of Great Britain’s most sensitive public and military data.

In 2020, software giant Oracle won a gigantic contract with the United Kingdom’s Ministry of Defence (MoD) to provide it with cloud infrastructure, digital assistance, data visualization software, mobile hub and development tools. The military is far from the only British institution entrusting its most sensitive data to the Texas-based firm, however. The Home Office, Office of National Statistics and National Health Service, among others, also rely on Oracle databases to function.

For years before signing the MoD agreement, Oracle founder Larry Ellison had been ingratiating himself with the British establishment, employing all manner of well-connected individuals at his foundation. Among these included media executive and father-in-law of former Prime Minister Boris Johnson, Matthew Symonds, who earned over $600,000 per year as the executive director of the Larry Ellison Foundation. Richard Meredith, a longtime director of the U.K.’s Foreign and Commonwealth Office, was also snapped up at a similar salary to become deputy executive director.

Many other well-connected British government officials, including Vel Gnanendran, went straight from the Larry Ellison Foundation into the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and worked there at the time that the body signed off on the lucrative Oracle contracts. For years, the Larry Ellison Foundation also bankrolled the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change, the former U.K. prime minister’s new political project.

Yet, just after as the partnership with the Ministry of Defence was secured, Ellison abruptly shut down his foundation, prompting speculation that it had fulfilled its purpose.

“Our mission to support Israel”

Why this should be of concern is that both Ellison and key Oracle figures have made clear that their business model is less about making money, and more focused on furthering the interests of the Israeli national security state.

Furthermore, few people realize how important Oracle is to the functioning of the modern world. It is the third-largest software company globally. Yet because it sells its products to businesses and governments rather than consumers, it is far less known than competitors such as Microsoft or Amazon. Nevertheless, it is as important to the modern hi-tech economy as its rivals, its software and databases powering the likes of Netflix, Zoom, financial corporations such as JPMorgan Chase, as well as a myriad of educational institutions.

While opening a new data center in Jerusalem in 2021, the company’s Israeli-American CEO, Safra Catz, laid out Oracle’s purpose, stating,

We are not flexible regarding our mission, and our commitment to Israel is second to none. This is a free world and I love my employees, and if they don’t agree with our mission to support the State of Israel, then maybe we aren’t the right company for them. Larry [Ellison] and I are publicly committed to Israel and devote personal time to the country, and no one should be surprised by that.”

Catz made the comments in response to a question about Israel’s poor human rights record and the rebellion of Silicon Valley employees refusing to facilitate the country’s war crimes. In 2017, Catz was offered the position of U.S. Director of National Intelligence.

read on here https://www.mintpressnews.com/pro-israel-oracle-larry-ellison-control-uk-sensitive-national-security-data/283555/

On 2/24/2022 at 11:20 PM, Macnamara said:

Biden said that he would stop the nord stream 2 pipeline from russia to germany. Germany then announced that they were indeed shelving (for now) the nord stream 2 pipeline

Putin then made his move. So there is some geopolitical jiggery-pockery going on with gas pipelines yes

Unfortunately this is going to lead to higher prices for the rest of us which is all feeding into the shortages created by the covid scamdemic which increases THE SQUEEZE that the cabal are putting on people

U.S. Act of War against the European Union: President Biden Ordered the Terror Attack against Nord Stream. High Treason against the People of Europe

Global Research, February 08, 2023

The sabotage was committed by a “foreign power”. This is confirmed by a recent declaration of Victoria Nuland at the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

“Senator Cruz, like you I am and I think the administration is very gratified to know that Nord Stream 2 is now as you like to say, a hunk of metal at the bottom of the sea.”

click Victoria Nuland: video of her statement.

F**k the EU again on. “A Hunk of Metal at the bottom of the Sea”

It’s an Act of war against the European People. And their leaders are complicit in this act of Sabotage

Nord Stream Sabotage Was CIA, US Navy Covert Op: Seymour Hersh Bombshell Prompts White House Response

by Tyler Durden
Thursday, Feb 09, 2023 - 11:12 AM

Famed journalist and Pulitzer prize winner Seymour Hersh, who for decades was a star reporter writing for The New York Times and New Yorker, on Wednesday published a new bombshell as his first Substack post, prompting a quick White House response

After conducting his own investigation into who sabotaged the Nord Stream pipelines via a series of underwater blasts on Sept. 26, Hersh has concluded the United States blew up the Russia-to-Germany natural gas pipeline as part of a covert operation under the guise of the BALTOPS 22 NATO exercise.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/nord-stream-sabotage-was-cia-us-navy-covert-op-seymour-hersh-bombshell-prompts-white

• Thanks 1

A STAR IS BORN! Rep. Anna Paulina Luna TORCHES Yoel Roth – Exposes Democrat-Big Tech-Government Collusion and Former TWITTER EXECS ARE LEFT SPEECHLESS!

The House Oversight Committee on Wednesday held a full committee hearing on government-big tech collusion and suppression of speech in regard to the Hunter Biden laptop report.

Republican members were prepared, brought in the evidence, and executed brilliantly at the hearing.

Democrats sounded like self-absorbed liars who support the denial of God-given human rights.

Twitter’s top former censors were on the hot seat all day as they appeared before a Republican-led House Oversight Committee to answer questions about their outrageous and targeted censorship of conservatives. Republican lawmakers like badass Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-GA), Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) and Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) scored knockout blow after knockout blow as they exposed the former Twitter execs for colluding with the FBI and private-public groups in restricting free speech and silencing Americans in a clear violation to the US Constitution.

Possibly the most explosive questioning today came from MAGA-STAR freshman Rep. Anna Paulina Luna. The beautiful Florida Representative brought the receipts and exposed the former Twitter brass and their network of tyrants who are behind the censorship of American conservatives.

Paulina’s questioning was exceptional. She exposed the hidden network operating in the background that is destroying free speech in America. The network includes DHS, CISA, DFITF, EIP, CIS and others. And Luna brought proof that Yoel Roth was using the private software cloud JIRA to communicate with the FBI and government officials to silence conservative speech.  Roth had no where to run and hide.

http://www.womensystems.com/2023/02/a-star-is-born-rep-anna-paulina-luna.html

• Thanks 1

The Questions I Want the Chief Medical Officer to Answer About Why We Are Vaccinating Babies Against Covid

In December, after the U.K. approved the Covid vaccine for infants, I asked the Chief Medical Officer for Northern Ireland, Dr. Michael McBride, why we were vaccinating babies against COVID-19.

First, I asked him why children with a 99.9987% survival chance need a vaccine. I asked him to reveal how many babies have actually died from Covid as the underlying cause of death.

Next, I asked if he accepted the multiple analyses, confirmed by the European CDC in August 2020, indicating that children have little capacity to transmit the virus and which showed that reopening schools in 2020 had not been associated with significant increases in community transmission. And if so, to confirm that he will not recommend that course of action again. Or alternatively, to send me evidence that children and schools are in fact a centre for transmission.

I went on to ask him to confirm that the vaccine was never actually tested for its capacity to prevent transmission, as stated by Pfizer executive Ms. Small at the European Parliament, and therefore confirm that as the vaccine has not been shown to prevent transmission, his advice to vaccinate children and babies is solely to reduce the risk to the children themselves.

And that furthermore this position would presuppose that children are actually at risk, whereas the evidence is that they are not at risk. Analysis shows persons 0-19 have a 0.0003% risk of death. For children zero to 10 years of age the risk of severe outcome and death from Covid is basically zero.

In the U.S., analysis of the FDA’s data shows the risk of any child dying of COVID-19 is 0.000015% and a study by the universities of Leeds and Leicester found that there had been no deaths of healthy children in the U.S.

In Canada, the Canadian Health Alliance states: “Without a serious pre-existing medical condition, the risk of death is statistically zero.”

Furthermore, no healthy child has died of Covid in ScotlandNorthern  IrelandUSAIceland or Ireland. Nor in the U.K. in 2020, according to Professor Norman Fenton.

As the children are not at risk and are not a risk to anyone else, why would you vaccinate them, I asked.

I then asked for an explanation as to how the vaccine could have undergone safety trials on children and babies sufficient to give anyone confidence in its long term safety. I further inquired why the advice to vaccinate children had been given before the completion of the new trials investigating vaccine myocarditis by Pfizer and Moderna which recent press reports indicate are underway. The FDA has mandated both companies to conduct clinical trials tracking vaccine myocarditis months and years beyond diagnosis for children aged five to 15.

I went on to ask him how his analysis of the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), which has been found to show 96 safety signals for 12-17 year-olds and 66 safety signals for five to 11 year-olds (including myocarditis, pericarditis, Bell’s Palsy, high blood pressure and heart rate, and menstrual irregularities) informed his decision.

I also pointed out that a major reason given for the vaccine programme is that vaccinations reduce hospitalisations and reduce stress on the NHS, yet studies from around the world continue to suggest that the vaccines actually increase the risk of Covid infection.

Finally, I asked him if citizen’s rights with respect to informed consent as set out on the NHS website are clearly available at vaccination centres and surgeries?

I went on to highlight the widespread public concern, with polls showing 48% of Americans are concerned about vaccine injuries.

I asked him if he felt that the practice of health care meets the ethical standards of public health principles, such as that public health:

• is about comparative risk evaluations;
  • requires public trust. Public health recommendations should present facts as the basis for guidance, and never employ fear or shame to sway or manipulate the public;
  • requires open civilised debate. It is unacceptable for public health professionals to censor, silence or intimidate members of the public or other public health scientists or practitioners and that
  • medical interventions should not be forced or coerced upon a population, but rather should be voluntary and based on informed consent. 

I highlighted some of the many medical groups and medics calling for a halt to the vaccination programme, for example Doctors for Patients, World Council for Health and renowned cardiologists such as Dr. Aseem Malhotra and Dr. Peter Mccullough.

Is such substantial doubt enough for you to halt the programme, I asked.

I went on to add that there is also an important democratic principle involved here.

In a democracy, when there has been a mandating of public health measures and limitations put on public freedoms as a result of health advice, it is right that those recommending the most draconian measures in our history should fully present the evidence to the public showing unequivocally that the measures were necessary and that they work.

I await a response.

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/02/08/the-questions-i-want-the-chief-medical-officer-to-answer-about-why-we-are-vaccinating-babies-against-covid/

• Thanks 1

The Doomsday Book was prepared for william the conquerer by his jewish scribes:

Licoricia of Winchester, Jewish Widow and Medieval Financier

The story of Licoricia of Winchester illustrates just how much wealth and influence a Jewish woman could accumulate.

October 28, 2015

William the Conqueror first brought Jews to England from Rouen (now the north of France) shortly after 1066. Hugely ambitious but chronically short of cash, Norman kings desperately needed the Jews’ renowned financial resources and networks to stimulate economic development as well as to finance their personal campaigns and pet building projects.

By 1200 there were approximately 4,000 to 5,000 Jews in England.

At the time, Jews were considered chattels of the king, under his control but also entitled to royal protection. They were not allowed to leave the country without permission, but they could travel freely and settle in English towns of their choosing. By 1200 there were approximately 4,000 to 5,000 Jews in England. Marginalized in both the Norman and Saxon worlds, Jews settled together and lived in close communities of 50 to 200 people, usually close to an urban center with a castle, such as Winchester or Oxford. To Jews, the castles served as refuges during times of persecutions, administrative centers, seasonal residences for powerful clients, and even prisons.

https://daily.jstor.org/licoricia-jewish-medieval-women-moneylenders/

Did William the Conqueror Have a Jewish Mother?

May 2 2016

It is known that the Norman king was the illegitimate son of the previous duke of Normandy and a woman name Herleva, whose father was a tanner. Joshua Gelernter examines some circumstantial evidence that she might have been Jewish:

According to the 19th-century historian Edward Freeman, William the Conqueror, who was also known as William the Bastard, was sometimes known as “William the Mamzer.” This is where things get interesting. Mamzer is a Hebrew pejorative meaning the child of an illegitimate sexual relationship, such as adultery or incest. In Europe, it may have entered the vernacular as a pejorative for the offspring of a particular type of illegitimate relationship—one between a Christian man and a Jewish woman. . . . [Furthermore], in medieval Europe, tanners were frequently Jews. . . .
We know that in the 11th century Normandy was home to a large number of Jews. By some estimates, its capital Rouen began that century with a population that was one-fifth Jewish. And we know that William was relatively fond of the Jews: after his Conquest, he suggested Normandy’s children of Israel resettle in England—a surprising invitation, even for someone interested in developing trade and finance. . . .
Does any of this prove that England as we know it was founded by a Jew? Of course not. But it’s something to chew on.

https://mosaicmagazine.com/picks/history-ideas/2016/05/did-william-the-conqueror-have-a-jewish-mother/

Neil Oliver: '...the cold hand of control'

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

We know that in the 11th century Normandy was home to a large number of Jews. By some estimates, its capital Rouen began that century with a population that was one-fifth Jewish. And we know that William was relatively fond of the Jews: after his Conquest, he suggested Normandy’s children of Israel resettle in England

Exchequer of Normandy

The Exchequer of Normandy (Échiquier de Normandie) or Exchequer of Rouen (Échiquier de Rouen) was the fiscal and administrative court of the Duchy of Normandy until the early 16th century.

Surviving records show that the Exchequer of Normandy was operating in 1180, while the English Exchequer existed in 1110. No establishment date is known for either and therefore it is impossible to know which existed first. The Dialogue concerning the Exchequer presents it as a general belief that the Norman kings established the English Exchequer loosely modelled on the Norman one,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exchequer_of_Normandy

Jewish life in Normandy was focused around Caen and Rouen.

The Jewish community lives in the region since the Roman empire until their expulsion in 1182.

During the middle-ages, Normandy was the region of France with the largest Jewish community. Their installation in London was favored by William the Conqueror. Rouen was an important center for judaism and Caen had a synagogue until 1306.

https://jguideeurope.org/en/region/france/normandy/

Rouen

From their first incursion into the lower valley of the Seine in 841, the Normans overran Rouen. From 912, Rouen was the capital of the Duchy of Normandy and residence of the local dukes, until William the Conqueror moved his residence to Caen.[6] In 1150, Rouen received its founding charter which permitted self-government.

During the 12th century, Rouen was the site of a yeshiva known as La Maison Sublime. Discovered in 1976, it is now a museum.[7] At that time, about 6,000 Jews lived in the town, comprising about 20% of the population.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rouen

Caen stone

Used by the Normans for the cathedral and castle in Norwich, where it was brought by boat up the River Wensum. Caen stone was also used extensively in Canterbury cathedral. It was used by Henry I of England at Reading Abbey and fine examples of Romanesque sculpture in Caen stone are in the collection at the Museum of Reading. Perhaps the most famous building in Caen stone built in Norman times is the Tower of London.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caen_stone

EXCHEQUER, OF THE JEWS ("Scaccarium Judæorum" or "Thesauraria Judæorum"):

By: Joseph Jacobs

A division of the Court of Exchequer in England (1200-90) in which the taxes and the law-cases of the Jews were recorded and regulated. It appears to have arisen out of the estate left by Aaron of Lincoln, which needed a treasurer and clerk to look after it, so that a separate "Aaron's Exchequer" was constituted. The riots following Richard I.'s accession showed the danger such property was liable to if no record was kept of the debts owing to the Jews. Accordingly Richard in 1194 ordered that duplicates should be taken of all Jewish debts and kept in this or in other central repositories. It was soon afterward found necessary to have a center for the whole of the Jewish business, and this was attached to the Exchequer of Westminster and called the "Exchequer of the Jews."

The Exchequer of the Jews dealt with the lawcases arising between Jews and Christians, mainly with reference to the debts due the former.

The deeds entered in the Jewish Exchequer were mainly the chirographs recording and the starrs annulling indebtedness to the Jews. It has been suggested that the notorious Star Chamber received its name from being the depository for the latter class of deeds. The tax-lists for the tallages were made out by the Jewish assistants of the Exchequer, who were acquainted with the financial condition of each Jew on the list; many of these lists still exist.

https://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/5932-exchequer-of-the-jews

Star Chamber

Star Chamber, in full the Court of Star Chamber, in English law, the court made up of judges and privy councillors that grew out of the medieval king’s council as a supplement to the regular justice of the common-law courts. It achieved great popularity under Henry VIII for its ability to enforce the law when other courts were unable to do so because of corruption and influence, and to provide remedies when others were inadequate. When, however, it was used by Charles I to enforce unpopular political and ecclesiastical policies, it became a symbol of oppression to the parliamentary and Puritan opponents of Charles and Archbishop William Laud. It was, therefore, abolished by the Long Parliament in 1641.

Finding its support from the king’s prerogative (sovereign power and privileges) and not bound by the common law, Star Chamber’s procedures gave it considerable advantages over the ordinary courts. It was less bound by rigid form; it did not depend upon juries either for indictment or for verdict; it could act upon the petition of an individual complainant or upon information received; it could put an accused person on oath to answer the petitioner’s bill and reply to detailed questions. On the other hand, its methods lacked the safeguards that common-law procedures provided for the liberty of the subject.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Thomas-Cardinal-Wolsey

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

well we told you so.....but despite all the rapes and murders and stabbings and all the rest no exploding across europe in the wake of the migrant influxes and despite the clear correlation between mass immigration and crime if you were to protest the mass immigration in the Uk you would still be branded 'a bigot' or 'far right'

so clearly there are people out there who KNOW what harms mass immigration will cause but they will stop you talking about it anyway so......so clearly they WANT those harms visited upon us....

The bloody death of a liberal dream: After throwing open its borders to 2million migrants, DAVID JONES investigates how Sweden has been left with an underclass of alienated teenagers, a murderous gang culture and gun crime that's spiralling out of control

• 200 mourners attended a Muslim cemetery to bury a teenage Afghan boy
  • The 15-year-old was killed allegedly by a gangster of the same age in Sweden
  • Since Christmas, Stockholm faced 30 shootings and bombings, four were fatal

By David Jones

Published: 01:01 GMT, 11 February 2023 | Updated: 09:45 GMT, 11 February 2023

On a bitingly cold morning in Stockholm, two days ago, I stood among 200 mourners in a Muslim cemetery, set in a magnificent pine forest.

They had come to bury a 15-year-old Afghan boy who had been shot dead, allegedly by a gangster of the same age.

Yet as his coffin was lowered into the frozen ground, it seemed to me that we were also witnessing the death of Sweden’s great multi-cultural dream.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11738375/DAVID-JONES-investigates-bloody-death-Swedens-liberal-dream.html

• Thanks 1

Jewish neo-con victoria nuland boasts about the blowing up of the nord stream 2 pipeline:

Jewish biden official, Dana Stroul, boasts that Washington "owns" one third of Syria (the oil rich third):

meanwhile back on US soil the jewish head of the CDC, Dr Rochelle Walensky, adds experimental Covid shots to list of routine Vaccines for children…

Dr. Rochelle Walensky on Why an Experimental Vaccine was Added to the Childhood Schedule

"The reason ACIP recommended…getting the COVID-19 vaccine on the pediatric schedule, it was ONLY because it was the only way it could be covered in our 'Vaccines for Children' program" pic.twitter.com/k1CVf4cv09

— Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) February 8, 2023

&

Disinformation Inc: State Department bankrolls group secretly blacklisting conservative media
February 09, 2023

This is the second part of a Washington Examiner investigative series about self-styled 'disinformation' tracking groups that are cracking down on conservative media and part of a lucrative operation that aims to defund disfavored speech. To read part one, click here.

The Department of State has funded a deep-pocketed "disinformation" tracking group that is secretly blacklisting and trying to defund conservative media, likely costing the news organizations vital advertising dollars, the Washington Examiner can confirm.

The Global Disinformation Index, a British organization with two affiliated U.S. nonprofit groups, is feeding blacklists to ad companies with the intent of defunding and shutting down websites peddling alleged "disinformation," the Washington Examiner reported . This same "disinformation" group has received $330,000 from two State Department-backed entities linked to the highest levels of government, raising concerns from First Amendment lawyers and members of Congress.

"Any outfit like that engaged in censorship shouldn't have any contact with the government because they're tainted by association with a group that is doing something fundamentally against American values," Jeffrey Clark, ex-acting head of the Justice Department's Civil Division, told the Washington Examiner. "The government or any private entity shouldn't be involved with this entity that's engaged in conduct that is either legally questionable or at least morally questionable."

GDI compiles a "dynamic exclusion list" that it feeds to corporate entities, such as the Microsoft -owned advertising company Xandr, emails show. Xandr and other companies are, in turn, declining to place ads on websites that GDI flags as peddling disinformation.

The Washington Examiner revealed on Thursday that it is on this exclusion list. The list includes at least 2,000 websites and has "had a significant impact on the advertising revenue that has gone to those sites," said GDI's CEO Clare Melford on a March 2022 podcast.

The first State Department-backed group that has supported GDI is the National Endowment for Democracy, a nonprofit group that receives nearly all of its funding from annual congressional appropriations.

According to financial statements, the NED received over $300 million from the State Department in 2021. Critics have argued that the endowment, which Congress authorized in 1983, is essentially a government grantmaking body despite its legal status as a private entity.

In 2020, the NED granted $230,000 to the AN Foundation, GDI's group that also goes by the Disinformation Index Foundation, documents show.

The grant was to "deepen understanding of the challenges to information integrity in the digital space" in Africa , Asia, and other foreign countries, to "assess disinformation risks of local online media ecosystems," according to the NED, which noted that GDI would compile "risk ratings" for ad companies and others to assess "risks that arise from funding disinformation."

The NED's board of directors "controls" how it spends congressional appropriations, according to the nonprofit group's website. That 23-member board includes liberal journalist Anne Applebaum, who also sits on GDI's advisory panel, ex-Deputy Secretary of State Stephen Biegun, House Republican Conference Chairwoman Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY), and Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-TX).

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/equality-not-elitism/disinformation-group-secretly-blacklisting-right-wing-outlets-bankrolled-state-department

Edited by Macnamara

Prepare to be Tracked: Digital Real IDs Marked With a Gold Star May Be Mandatory Soon to Access Basic Necessities

Eden Reports 1 day ago

The 2005 Real ID Act, which requires U.S. citizens to present more than just a basic driver's license to board domestic flights, was initially scheduled to take effect on May 3, 2023.

However, after many years of delays, the Department of Homeland Security has postponed the enforcement deadline by an additional two years.

As a result, travelers will now have until May 7, 2025, to obtain the necessary updated documents.

The Real ID was a response to the recommendations made by The 9/11 Commission.

Officially, this Act aimed to enhance the security and accuracy of state-issued identification documents through collaboration between the states and the federal government.

REAL ID-compliant cards are marked with a gold star at the top of the card.

Soon, a Real ID may be mandatory for boarding a commercial flight. The Real ID may also be a requirement for accessing secure buildings, though the specific locations have not been specified yet. It could range from Capitol buildings to public schools, and even public gathering places.

The REAL ID Act, which was introduced in the Federal Register on January 28, 2008, sparked widespread concern with over 21,000 comments posted in response.

The overarching fear was that the program, despite its initially good intentions, could become a tool for surveillance and tracking, holding sensitive personal information and records for each individual in a national digital identity database.

Some comments warned that the REAL ID could become a mandatory requirement for all aspects of American life, with potential consequences beyond its original purpose, including control over gun ownership and marijuana use.

The ID could be necessary for everyday tasks such as air travel, banking, and accessing government benefits like Social Security and Medicaid.

The former Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security wrote an opinion column, in which they stated that after the final rule was published, "embracing REAL ID" would allow it to be utilized for various activities such as cashing a check, hiring a babysitter, boarding a plane, and many more.

The concern was also raised that the ID card could create a divide between those who possess it and those who don't, leading to mistrust and suspicion towards the latter group.

Here are some of the main concerns people have raised about the mass adoption of Real ID:

1. It uses advanced facial recognition technology

The REAL ID Act grants permission for facial recognition technology to be utilized and leaves room for further "future requirements" to be imposed.

This could entail the collection of sensitive information such as DNA samples, retinal scans, or even RFID chips that monitor Americans' movements.

The legislation is written in a manner that enables authorities to demand that citizens obtain a Real ID, and then later demand additional requirements in order to maintain it.

To obtain your REAL ID license, you must undergo a photo capture using facial recognition technology. The Bureau of Motor Vehicles will scan and store your certified birth certificate and original social security card in their database for seven years. Unfortunately, due to the current state of cyber security, we cannot guarantee the security of this newly established database.

Before the Real ID Act, many states and territories relied on low-resolution, analog photographs for driver's license applications. These photographs were not suitable for facial recognition software due to their high error rate and low resolution. However, they were still recognizable by the human eye.

Today, roughly 35 states have implemented facial recognition technology, which maps the face by measuring the distances between key facial features. This technology is based on the premise that these distances are unique to each individual, similar to the uniqueness of one's fingerprints.

Facial recognition technology uses mapping to identify an individual by measuring the distinct distances between key facial features, such as the eyes, nose, ears, and lips. This mapping process is based on the belief that the distances between these features are unique to each person, just as fingerprints are considered to be unique identifiers.

2. The Real ID Act demands state DMV database linking

The implementation of REAL ID creates a connected network, giving other states' motor vehicle departments and the federal government access to every Bureau of Motor Vehicles database.

With just a simple change in regulations, the federal Department of Homeland Security could effortlessly link all 50 states' databases, leading to the creation of a national identity database, without the need for any action from Congress.

Database linking increases the likelihood of individuals becoming victims of identity theft.

3. The Real ID Act grants the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) unprecedented authority

It empowers the Secretary of DHS to unilaterally determine the circumstances under which citizens must present a Real ID-compliant driver's license as proof of identification for "Official Purposes."

The Real ID Act outlines three official purposes, but the Secretary of DHS is granted the authority to expand the list without seeking approval from Congress.

This unchecked power gives the Secretary the ability to add requirements such as having a Real ID-compliant driver's license to purchase a weapon or ammunition, or even to pick up a prescription.

This unrestricted discretion granted to the Secretary raises concerns about its constitutionality, as nowhere in the Constitution does it give such broad powers to the Executive Branch, especially to a cabinet member.

4. The MRZ (Machine Readable Zone) of a Real ID-compliant driver's license is unencrypted

During the rulemaking process of the Real ID Act, privacy advocates argued that the Machine Readable Zone (MRZ) should be encrypted to protect citizens' information.

However, the DHS believed that encryption would pose technical difficulties for law enforcement officers in the field.

It has become evident that the unencrypted MRZ is a serious problem that may cause harm to citizens.

Criminals and retailers could take advantage of the unencrypted MRZ on driver's licenses for illegal activities.

While the deadline keeps getting pushed back, the Real ID is becoming closer to being a reality.

https://original.newsbreak.com/@eden-reports-1601258/2920319457764-prepare-to-be-tracked-digital-real-ids-marked-with-a-gold-star-may-be-mandatory-soon-to-access-basic-necessities?noAds=1

• Thanks 1

typical! Is it time to topple the guardian?

The Guardian’s Links to the Slave Trade

Ashley Rindsberg has written a piece for UnHerd about the Guardian’s unfortunate links to the slave trade, and the obvious problems this presents for our nation’s most august bastion of wokeness. Here’s an excerpt:

The Guardian prides itself on being one of the most Left-leaning and anti-racist news outlets in the English-speaking world. So imagine its embarrassment when, last month, a number of black podcast producers researching the paper’s historic ties to slavery abruptly resigned, alleging they had been victims of “institutional racism”, “editorial whiteness”, “microaggressions, colourism, bullying, passive-aggressive and obstructive management styles”. All of this might smack of progressive excess, but, in reality, it merely reflects an institution incuriously at odds with itself.

Questions about the Guardian’s ties to slavery have been circulating since 2020, when, amid the media’s collective spasm of racial conscience following the murder of George Floyd, the Scott Trust announced it would launch an investigation into its history. “We in the U.K. need to begin a national debate on reparations for slavery, a crime which heralded the age of capitalism and provided the basis for racism that continues to endanger black life globally,” journalist Amandla Thomas-Johnson wrote in a June 2020 Guardian opinion piece about the toppling of a statue of 17th Century British slaver Edward Colston. A month later, the Scott Trust committed to determining whether the founder of the paper, John Edward Taylor, had profited from slavery. “We have seen no evidence that Taylor was a slave owner, nor involved in any direct way in the slave trade,” the chairman of the Scott Trust, Alex Graham, told Guardian staff by email at the time. “But were such evidence to exist, we would want to be open about it.” (Notably, Graham, in using the terms “slave owner” and “direct way”, set a very specific and very high bar for what would be considered information worthy of disclosure.)

The problem is that the results of the investigation, conducted by historian Sheryllynne Haggerty, an “expert in the history of the transatlantic slave trade”, have never been made public. When contacted with questions about what happened to the promised report, Haggerty referred all inquiries to The Guardian’s PR, which has remained silent on the matter. (The Guardian was asked for comment and we were given the stock PR response the Guardian gave following the podcaster’s letter.) But what we do know is this: according to Guardian lore, a business tycoon named John Edward Taylor was inspired to agitate for change after witnessing the 1819 Peterloo Massacre, when over a dozen people were killed in Manchester by Government forces as they protested for parliamentary representation. Two years later, Taylor, a young cotton merchant, with the backing of a group of local reformers known at the Little Circle, founded the paper.

The Guardian’s Manchester roots and the links between the slave trade and the Lancashire cotton industry gave the paper an awkward dilemma:

So when the Civil War broke out in 1861, the Manchester Guardian found itself in a strange position. Its very existence was owed to the profits made on the backs of slaves, yet it could not morally support the South. But, because of its business interests, it also found itself unable to champion the North. To explain its at-times stridently anti-Union positions, the paper pointed to a smattering of statements by Abraham Lincoln indicating he would maintain slavery if it meant preserving the Union. The paper would go so far as to characterise Lincoln’s election “as an evil day both for America and the world”.

But there were other forces at work. For all their brotherly love, the Little Circle of Manchester elites believed that the power of democracy, and even of free expression, should be limited to a small elect who were educated and intelligent enough to be entrusted with such power. When it came to the masses, the Circle believed that “because most people had not yet reached the same moral and intellectual standards of the members of the Circle, it was suggested that the bulk of the population should be indefinitely denied access to the public sphere, or at least the right to vote…” To the founders of the Manchester Guardian, America was a lesson in the painful effects of too much democracy. According to its editorial spin, the Union had not gone to war in order to free a downtrodden class but to act upon its expansionist ambitions. This, in one view, was a way for the paper to advance its abolitionist position without putting its weight behind the idea that all people everywhere should be free and fully enfranchised — an idea the paper’s leadership considered dangerous.

The Guardian melded this political conservatism with its stance on free trade, and notably the Corn Laws, which the Manchester elite maintained was an unnecessary tax that hurt the poor. But they were doubtless also sharply aware that, if replicated in other industries (say, cotton production), such tariffs could threaten their businesses. What emerged from the Guardian’s moral contortionism was an argument claiming that the root problem in America was not that Africans were being enslaved by Southerners, but, incredibly, that the South had been enslaved by the North.

Crikey. We’ve come a long way from there to an Owen Jones opinion piece. Rindsberg goes on:

What emerges from this picture of the Manchester Guardian in its formative days is a cultural institution that was able to pull off a kind of moral arbitrage, turning slave profits into an anti-slavery position; espousing high-minded ideals on freedom without supporting the equality that freedom affords; and cannily leveraging the horrors of the Civil War to advance its most pressing economic policy: free trade. Perhaps it should be no surprise, then, that in the two centuries since the paper’s founding, the Guardian has returned to the same issue that lies at the heart of slavery — race. For the past 20 years, the Guardian’s approach to the topic of race has been nothing short of total. Yet, like the current leadership’s 19th Century antecedents, it’s not clear that the paper sits on a foundation sturdy enough to support such an uncompromising approach.

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/02/11/the-guardians-links-to-the-slave-trade/

• Thanks 1

On 1/28/2023 at 11:29 PM, Macnamara said:

I think most of us like to think that the military is there to protect us and protect our country but that is not reality. Reality is that if you question the official line of the state they will set the military on you; is this what our grandparents fought in the war for? So that we could be herded and injected like cattle and then bullied by the apparatus of the state when we questioned it?

Army spied on lockdown critics: Sceptics, including our own Peter Hitchens, long suspected they were under surveillance. Now we've obtained official records that prove they were right all along

By Glen Owen Political Editor

Published: 22:05 GMT, 28 January 2023 | Updated: 22:06 GMT, 28 January 2023

A shadowy Army unit secretly spied on British citizens who criticised the Government’s Covid lockdown policies, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

Military operatives in the UK’s ‘information warfare’ brigade were part of a sinister operation that targeted politicians and high-profile journalists who raised doubts about the official pandemic response.

They compiled dossiers on public figures such as ex-Minister David Davis, who questioned the modelling behind alarming death toll predictions, as well as journalists such as Peter Hitchens and Toby Young. Their dissenting views were then reported back to No 10.

Documents obtained by the civil liberties group Big Brother Watch, and shared exclusively with this newspaper, exposed the work of Government cells such as the Counter Disinformation Unit, based in the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, and the Rapid Response Unit in the Cabinet Office.

But the most secretive is the MoD’s 77th Brigade, which deploys ‘non-lethal engagement and legitimate non-military levers as a means to adapt behaviours of adversaries’.

According to a whistleblower who worked for the brigade during the lockdowns, the unit strayed far beyond its remit of targeting foreign powers. They said that British citizens’ social media accounts were scrutinised – a sinister activity that the Ministry of Defence, in public, repeatedly denied doing.

Papers show the outfits were tasked with countering ‘disinformation’ and ‘harmful narratives... from purported experts’, with civil servants and artificial intelligence deployed to ‘scrape’ social media for keywords such as ‘ventilators’ that would have been of interest.

Not misinformation, but ordinary, afraid people 

The information was then used to orchestrate Government responses to criticisms of policies such as the stay-at-home order, when police were given power to issue fines and break up gatherings. It also allowed Ministers to push social media platforms to remove posts and promote Government-approved lines.

The Army whistleblower said: ‘It is quite obvious that our activities resulted in the monitoring of the UK population... monitoring the social media posts of ordinary, scared people. These posts did not contain information that was untrue or co-ordinated – it was simply fear.’

Last night, former Cabinet Minister Mr Davis, a member of the Privy Council, said: ‘It’s outrageous that people questioning the Government’s policies were subject to covert surveillance’ – and questioned the waste of public money.

Mail on Sunday journalist Mr Hitchens was monitored after sharing an article, based on leaked NHS papers, which claimed data used to publicly justify lockdown was incomplete. An internal Rapid Response Unit email said Mr Hitchens wanted to ‘further [an] anti-lockdown agenda and influence the Commons vote’. Writing today, Mr Hitchens questions if he was ‘shadow-banned’ over his criticisms, with his views effectively censored by being downgraded in search results. He says: ‘The most astonishing thing about the great Covid panic was how many attacks the state managed to make on basic freedoms without anyone much even caring, let alone protesting. Now is the time to demand a full and powerful investigation into the dark material Big Brother Watch has bravely uncovered.’

The whistleblower from 77 Brigade, which uses both regular and reserve troops, said: ‘I developed the impression the Government were more interested in protecting the success of their policies than uncovering any potential foreign interference, and I regret that I was a part of it. Frankly, the work I was doing should never have happened.’

The source also suggested that the Government was so focused on monitoring critics it may have missed genuine Chinese-led prolockdown campaigns.

Silkie Carlo, of Big Brother Watch, said: ‘This is an alarming case of mission creep, where public money and military power have been misused to monitor academics, journalists, campaigners and MPs who criticised the Government, particularly during the pandemic.

‘The fact that this political monitoring happened under the guise of “countering misinformation” highlights how, without serious safeguards, the concept of “wrong information” is open to abuse and has become a blank cheque the Government uses in an attempt to control narratives online.

‘Contrary to their stated aims, these Government truth units are secretive and harmful to our democracy. The Counter Disinformation Unit should be suspended immediately and subject to a full investigation.’

A Downing Street source last night said the units had scaled back their work significantly since the end of the lockdowns.

This snooping was wrong, it hangs over my proud Army career like a black cloud

By Anonymous (Ex-77th brigade officer)

67077873-11687675-image-m-22_16749405711

I was serving in the British Army in March 2020 when I was seconded to 77th Brigade, on the basis I would be helping root out foreign state misinformation on social media.

We were told what was legally allowed – such as ‘scraping’ online platforms for keywords – and what was illegal. This included repeatedly looking at a named UK individual’s account without authorisation, although some people would do that from their own accounts after their shift.

We would take screenshots of tweets from people expressing dissatisfaction with the UK Government’s action against Covid. The project leader would then gather these screenshots and send them to the Cabinet Office. Feedback from the Cabinet Office would direct us over what to look for the next day.

To skirt the legal difficulties of a military unit monitoring domestic dissent, the view was that unless a profile explicitly stated their real name and nationality they could be a foreign agent and were fair game. But it is quite obvious that our activities resulted in the monitoring of the UK population… the social media posts of ordinary, scared people. These posts did not contain information that was untrue or co-ordinated – it was simply fear.

We learned from the feedback that the Government were very keen on hearing what the public thought of their Covid response.

I entered this role believing I would be uncovering foreign information warfare. Instead, I found the banner of disinformation was a guise under which the British military was being deployed to monitor and flag our own concerned citizens. There may have actually been social media campaigns from China to promote lockdown policies but because we were directed to monitor sentiment towards the success of lockdown, we would have completely missed them. I had the impression the Government were more interested in protecting the success of their policies than uncovering foreign interference, and I regret that I was a part of it.

Recently, I looked over my medals and thought of all I have done in my career – things I am proud of, in the defence of the people of this country – except my work on ‘disinformation’ in 77, which hangs over my career like a black cloud.

It was about domestic perception, not national security. Frankly, the work I was doing should never have happened. This domestic monitoring of citizens seemed not to be driven by a desire to address the public’s concerns, but to identify levers for compliance with controversial Government policies.

I do not doubt that the activities I participated in were conceived for good reasons, but they were undemocratic, wrong, and should not be allowed to happen again.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11687675/Army-spied-lockdown-critics-Sceptics-including-Peter-Hitchens-suspected-watched.html

treasonous, unconstitutional behaviour on the part of the british military....i'm sure i speak for many when i say that a hand of friendship will always be extended to members of the military who will stand with the british people against the anti-british core that exists in the british establishment:

The Unlawful Pandemic Deployment of 77th Brigade

Wednesday, 8th February 2023

Big Brother Watch has unearthed shocking documents revealing a deliberate deployment of the British Army to protect the Government’s pandemic response. Nobody was spared: even MPs and a former Supreme Court Justice were targeted.

Old News for Some

It is a shame that it has taken this long for general outrage to erupt. UK Column reported on “The British Military Information War Waged on Their Own Population” back in April 2020, with the Brigade’s role also being covered at the time by the UK Defence Journal. Both articles picked up on the bragging by the head of the British Army, General Sir Nick Carter, in a government livestream that up to 20,000 information warfare troops could be deployed against the British people. They were tasked with helping to “quash rumours from misinformation” and “countering disinformation”.

Gavin Robinson MP (DUP) then asked a written question to the Ministry of Defence on 27 April 2020 about whether 77th Brigade had been deployed as part of the response to the pandemic. James Heappey MP, Minister of State for the Armed Forces, answered on 4 May 2020 that they had indeed been deployed.

Previously known as the Security Assistance Group, 77th Brigade was stood up in 2015 and was provided with permanent funding by then-Prime Minister Theresa May in 2019. That very same year, concerns were raised by Douglas Chapman MSP (SNP), who claimed that 77th Brigade were “attacking and undermining” people in Scotland, engaging in operations online against British citizens.

Cyber work is also undertaken by 13 Signal Regiment, on which UK Column News reported from its inception (at the end of the 5 June 2020 episode).

Potential Remedies

Fortunately, England’s 1688 Bill of Rights and Scotland’s 1689 Claim of Right have constitutional clauses that require the Government to seek the consent of Parliament for any domestic standing army; this being not novel but declaratory of what then was already ancient laws and custom.

This constitutional requirement—which is not just a statute but the parliamentary transposition of a treaty unalterable by Parliament— provides potential remedies, because there does not seem to be any statute authorising these deployments. Also, well before the 1688 Glorious Revolution and even the mid-seventeenth-century civil wars, the 1627 Petition of Rights and the thirteenth-century Magna Carta confirmed that martial law is nonetheless unlawful.

Therefore, it must be contempt of Parliament for the Government to deploy, by Royal Prerogative alone, the British Army domestically without consent of Parliament; the more so because the Army is now confirmed to have interfered with Parliamentary Privilege by spying on MPs for conducting their lawful duty of holding the Government to account.

The House of Commons is therefore well within its rights to vote to issue a warrant for its Sergeant-at-Arms to arrest any person whom its Members have reason to believe is in contempt of Parliament. Perhaps they could arrest the Secretary of State, Prime Minister or even Army officers. They can then vote on whether to convict such a person of contempt and have the existing power imprison them in the Prison Room of the Great Clock of Westminster (Big Ben or the Elizabeth Tower).

77th Brigade’s deployment could also be considered to constitute the crime of misconduct in public office, on account of the troops having no lawful authority for their deployment and as a result of martial law being unlawful. This is an indictable crime that can result in life in prison. In the jurisdiction of England and Wales, the Crown Prosecution Service states that the offence is committed when (cumulatively):

• a public officer, acting as such,
  • wilfully neglects to perform his duty and/or wilfully misconducts himself; 
  • to such a degree as to amount to an abuse of the public's trust in the office holder; 
  • without reasonable excuse or justification.

The Law Commission just happens to be calling for the common-law offence of misconduct in public office to be repealed.

Misfeasance in public office and malfeasance in public office are also torts (delicts in Scots law), and therefore anybody impacted can sue, with group litigation being available. Such proceedings would likely commence in a County Court, where a jury trial with eight jurors can be requested.

Claimants could seek an injunction from the court to halt unlawful activities, and damages can be sought. Normally, civil cases result only in compensatory damages: for instance, perhaps a person who discovered that 77th Brigade directed that they be removed or shadowbanned from Twitter for lawful speech could sue for loss of earnings if their suspension impacted their business.

In a case like this, exemplary (punitive) damages may be also available where the defendant was a ‘servant of the government’ at the time they committed their tort if they acted in an ‘oppressive, arbitrary or unconstitutional’ manner in committing that tort; see Rookes v Barnard [1964] AC 1129.

Constitutional Protections against Domestic Military Deployment

The clause of the 1688 Bill of Rights that requires the consent of Parliament for what 77th Brigade has been doing to the British people is Article 6:

That the raising or keeping a standing Army within the Kingdome in time of Peace unlesse it be with Consent of Parlyament is against Law.

Article 6, Subjects Rights of England’s 1688 Bill of Rights

That stipulation flows from the prior enumeration (as Heads of Grievance) of the ways in which King James VII/II had breached his duty:

The late King James the Second [...] did endeavour to subvert and extirpate the Protestant Religion and the Lawes and Liberties of this Kingdome [...] By raising and keeping a Standing Army within this Kingdome in time of Peace without Consent of Parlyament and Quartering Soldiers contrary to Law.

Article 5, Heads of Grievance, England’s 1688 Bill of Rights
Scotland’s equivalent transposition of the same underlying treaty, the Declaration of Rights, is the Claim of Right. The Scottish equivalent stipulation in this matter is:

That the Sending of ane army in ane hostile manner upon any pairt of the Kingdome in a peaceable tyme and Exacting of Locality and any manner of free quarters is Contrary to law.

Article 17, Subjects’ Rights, of Scotland’s 1689 Claim of Right

Scotland’s 1689 Claim of Right gives us more detail about the constitutional limits of the armed forces than does the English Bill of Rights—unsurprising, given the savagery just previously of the Scottish Killing Times, when James had set his troops on dissidents:

King James VII [...] did Exerce that power to the subversion of the protestant Religion and to the violation of the lawes and liberties of the Kingdome [...] By levying or Keeping on foot a standing army in tyme of Peace without Consent of Parliament which army did exact localitie free and dry quarters.

Article 7, Heads of Grievance, Scotland’s 1689 Claim of Right

King James VII [...] did Exerce that power to the subversion of the protestant Religion and to the violation of the lawes and liberties of the Kingdome [...] By Imploying the officers of the army as Judges through the Kingdome and Imposeing them wher ther were heretable offices and jurisdictiones by whom many of the leidges [subjects] were put to death summarly without legall tryall jury or record.

Article 8, Heads of Grievance, Scotland’s 1689 Claim of Right

On the basis of those enumerated experiences of misrule, the actual stipulations of the Claim of Right prevent officers of the armed forces from being employed as judges:

That the Imploying the officers of the army as Judges through the Kingdome or imposeing them wher ther were heretable offices and Jurisdictiones and the putting the leidges to death summarly and without legall tryall jury or record are Contrary to Law.

Article 8, Subjects’ Rights, Scotland’s 1689 Claim of Right

Is that not what is taking place if Army officers issue surveillance orders that would normally require a warrant by one of His Majesty’s Principal Secretaries of State, accountable to Parliament; with cyber-attacks potentially launched domestically, and orders issued to tech companies, without lawful judgements or convictions by the courts?

The Scottish Claim of Right is abundantly clear that its grievances for all time to come ensue from the Crown’s having invaded “the fundamentall Constitution of this Kingdome and altered it from a legall limited monarchy to ane Arbitrary Despotick power”. Yet it is difficult to find more appropriate language than that to explain today’s deployment of the army against British subjects to enforce the “Good Health and Wellbeing” “sustainability goal” of the United Nations’ Agenda 2030. We should also be concerned about the steps that our Government is planning to take to impose the others of the seventeen Agenda 2030 Goals. This is why we should be calling for secession from the United Nations.

Relevance

The 1688 Glorious Revolution has a textual history older than the Bill of Rights. Its little-studied first document is actually the Dutch Prince of Orange’s (the future King William III’s) Declaration of the Reasons inducing him to appear in Arms in the Kingdom of England, for preserving of the Protestant Religion, and for restoring the Laws and Liberties of England, Scotland, Ireland.

That Declaration should be read by anybody attempting to interpret the Bill of Rights and Claim of Right. It provides greater background about the experiences and concerns of the time: in this case, that “papists”—people who would not forswear a higher loyalty to the Pope abroad than to the King at home—had infiltrated society, taking positions in the army, navy, church, government and judiciary. This had subjected the people to a “despotick and arbitrary Power”, as a result of which tyrants

might be in a Capacity to maintain and executive their wicked Designs by the Assistance of the Army, and thereby to enslave the Nation.

These concerns about the Vatican were not fanciful. They stemmed in part from the Papacy’s excommunication of multiple monarchs over the previous centuries and its offer of an eternal reward for the assassination of Queen Elizabeth I by her own subjects. The English Bill of Rights expressed abhorrence and detest for that very real “Impious and Hereticall [...] damnable Doctrine and Position that Princes Excommunicated or Deprived by the Pope or any Authority of the See of Rome may be deposed or murdered by their Subjects or any other whatsoever”.

This was not a new concern with the Reformation, nor did it only affect the English Crown. Scotland’s Declaration of Arbroath (1320) was issued in response to King Robert I’s excommunication for disobeying the Pope’s demand that he enter into an unjust truce with England. A generation later, under Edward III, England codified the unlawfulness of seeking judicial rulings from anywhere outside the realm. This offence (præmunire) was signally repealed five years before Britain acceded to the European Economic Community, since the whole basis of supranationalism is that the Government does bind itself to obey foreign legal authorities over our own constitution.

Such political concerns about the Papacy as were rife in the late seventeenth century are now held only by a tiny minority in the United Kingdom. However, the World Economic Forum’s Penetration of the Cabinets—impelled by Professor Klaus Schwab on behalf of the WEF’s strategic partner, the United Nations—has eerie parallels: conclaves overseas are commanding the loyalty of what is supposed to be His Majesty’s Government.

The source of this current unconstitutional, arbitrary and despotic power is the United Nations’ World Health Organisation. The WHO has claimed that most civil and political rights could be suspended during a pandemic that it itself will have proclaimed. It pretends the ability to do so by virtue of Article 4.1 of the 1976 International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights. See page 36 of the WHO’s 2008 discussion paper, Addressing ethical issues in pandemic influenza planning.

However, while many pundits have claimed that such treaties are binding on domestic law (and with our Government acting as if they are), the UK Supreme Court confirmed in R (Miller) v DExEU [2017] UKSC 5—in Paragraph 277, citing the Bill of Rights—that the Crown can only enter into treaties for the purpose of regulating international relations. The Justices in this Brexit case thus confirmed the much older constitutional principle that treaties have no impact on domestic law and cannot therefore be binding on how we are governed at home. This is what it means to have a parliamentary democracy. Secretaries of State cannot undertake in meetings abroad to spy on us, override our legislature and ignore our courts simply because they and their foreign counterparts have signed some document to that effect.

The requirement for the consent of Parliament is not a mere post-hoc formality. It is not the case that Parliament can consent to any domestic military operation. The 1627 Petition of Rights states that martial law is “against the forme of the Great Charter and the Lawe of the Land”, with particular reference to Article 29 of the 1297 issuance of Magna Carta. The 1627 Petition demands:

that the aforesaid Comissions for proceeding by Martiall Lawe may be revoked and annulled. And that hereafter no Comissions of like nature may issue forth to any person or persons whatsoever to be executed as aforesaid, lest by colour of them any of your Majesties Subjects be destroyed or put to death contrary to the Lawes and Franchise of the Land.

Yet it appears that martial law has been unlawfully imposed.

Similar Constitutional Provision for Foreign Military Deployment

That in case the Crown and Imperiall Dignity of this Realm shall hereafter come to any Person not being a Native of this Kingdom of England this Nation be not obliged to ingage in any Warr for the Defence of any Dominions or Territories which do not belong to the Crown of England without the Consent of Parliament.

Excerpt from Article 3 of England’s 1700 Act of Settlement

A similar unconstitutional crisis is also occurring in contempt of Parliament regarding military aid to Ukraine. This is because the Government appears to be using Royal Prerogative alone to arm Ukraine and to involve our armed forces in the conflict without the consent of Parliament. Yet the consent of Parliament is required by Article 3 of pre-Union England’s 1700 Act of Settlement—a key component of our written constitution.

Our International Common-Law Constitution

The Bill of Rights and Claim of Right were passed by the old English and Scottish Parliaments respectively. First and foremost, as set out in both documents themselves, both laws continue to apply as a result of their not having been repealed. Quite apart from that ground of validity, they reflect already-fundamental ancient laws and customs that arguably cannot be lawfully annulled.

Secondly, Article 4 of the 1706 Act of Union with Scotland of the old English Parliament and 1707 Act of Union with England of the old Scottish Parliament require that“there be a Communication of all other Rights Privileges and Advantages which do or may belong to the Subjects of either Kingdom”. A similar communication (sharing of fundamental rights between the realms) also occurred between Ireland and the by then politically united Great Britain, in the form of Article 6 of the 1800 Acts of Union. These constitutional statutes of England and Scotland therefore apply to the whole of the United Kingdom, now forming a British Constitution. Therefore, they should be read together and must be respected in all of the parts of our nation.

The articles of England’s 1688 Bill of Rights also still apply as fundamental citizens’ rights in the Republic of Ireland, as confirmed by the Republic’s 2007 Statute Law Revision Act. While the Republic of Ireland does not appear to have retained the 1627 Petition of Rights, the same principles must continue to apply regarding the unlawfulness of declaring martial law, because Dáil Éireann has expressly retained multiple issuances of Magna Carta in that 2007 Act.

These laws also apply to Canada, Australia and New Zealand, where they were inherited in the Dominion era and have not been repealed since the patriation of the constitution to these realms. They can also be cited in the USA, to augment similar constitutional provisions, by virtue of the Ninth Amendment to the US Constitution (forming part of what is not for nothing named the Bill of Rights), which confirms that “The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.”

Our ancestors suffered similar abuses in the past and we are fortunate that they fought and entered into The Association (Britain’s own Declaration of Independence from overreach by the executive). This heritage has provided us with a written constitution that we can now deploy to assert what in 1688 already constituted “the ancient Government, and Laws and Liberties of England [and Wales], Scotland, and Ireland”.

• Thanks 1

The king's coronation oath

There's been a lot of talk recently about the british constitution and of the over-reach of the british parliament whose powers are limited by the british constitution. Its well understood in these parts that king charles repeats many of the WEF globalists talking points so some have brought up the issue of the coronation oath to uphold the constitution as it is impossible for charles to serve both the WEF globalists AND the british people who the constitution protects. If he wants to side with the globalists against the british people then he cannot be our king: it's that simple and crunch time is approaching...

Unfortunately there are solid reasons why Charles will not side with the british people. Charles is descended from knights templar bloodlines who were Kabbalistic, crypto-jewish families that over centuries gained control of the monarchies of europe. They came out of the networks of jewish communities that extended across europe to egypt where there was a colony of jews a millions strong. Egypt was the home to the 'grand lodge of cairo'.

Out of the knights templar came freemasonry which is headed up by the british royalty. The british royalty are less concerned with the welfare of the british people who they supported the jabbing of with covid bioweapons and are more concerned with the construction of zion and the third temple in jerusalem which they believe will bring the messiah that will raise them up to be the masters of all creation. All the covid business, all the smart grid 'internet of things', all the climate change fearmongering, all the economic upheval is all coming from that sabbatean network. Once you understand this you understand their closeness with jimmy saville, jeffrey epstein and the rothschilds. The british constitution and the freedom of the british people is a barrier to the aims of these people and that's why we are in their cross-hairs: we have been earmarked for removal and replacement.

Britain's Quatuor Coronati Lodge foments extremism in the Mideast
by Scott Thompson

https://larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1995/eirv22n46-19951117/eirv22n46-19951117_057-british_quatuor_coronati_lodge_f.pdf

On February 25, 1994, Baruch Goldstein, a follower of the
late Rabbi Meir Kahane, entered the Cave of the Patriarchs
mosque in the West Bank city of Hebron and opened fire. At
least 50 Muslim worshippers were killed and 300 others were
wounded before Goldstein was killed. To this day, there are
wildly conflicting stories about whether Goldstein was the
sole shooter, or whether other Jewish fanatics were also in
volved. Goldstein, at the time of the massacre, was the resi
dent physician at the Kiryat Arba West Bank settlement,
which was founded by members of Kahane's Kach Party
and another rabidly anti-Arab Jewish terrorist group, Gush
Emunim.
The incident nearly blew apart the fragile peace process.
While the remnants of Kahane's fanatical movement hailed
Goldstein as a martyr, Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin told
Israel's parliament, the Knesset, on Feb. 28, 1994 that "the
murderer came out of a small, marginal political context. He
grew in a swamp whose murderous sources are found here,
and across the sea; they are foreign to Judaism. . . . To him
and those like him we say: You are a foreign implant. You
are an errant weed. Judaism spits you out."
On Nov. 4, 1995, Yigal Amir, another member of the
Kahane underground, shot Prime Minister Rabin in the back
as he was leaving a Peace Now rally in Tel Aviv. In the wake
of the Rabin assassination, at least five other members of a
Kahane splinter group, Eyal, have so far been arrested for
plotting to kill the prime minister and other senior Israeli
officials who have been working round-the-clock to secure a
lasting Middle East peace.
Nine months before the Rabin assassination, Palestine
Liberation Organization security officials alerted their Israeli
counterparts to the fact that members of the Jewish under
ground were working closely with Islamic fanatics from Is
lamic Jihad, Hamas, and other organizations to conduct a
war of terror to derail the peace process. Prime Minister
Rabin, according to sources, established a special investiga
tive unit in his own office to probe the dangerous and bizarre
alliance.
Mr. Rabin was right when he described the Jewish fanat
ics of Kach, Eyal, Gush Emunim, etc. as "foreign implants"
and "errant weeds." He may have died before he ever fully
realized how profoundly right he was.
EIR November 17, 1995
London sows the 'errant weeds'
After nearly 15 years of investigation, EIR can report
unequivocally that all of the irrationalist gangs that comprise
both the Jewish and Islamic terrorist undergrounds in Israel
and Palestine, that are engaged in an irregular war against
the consolidation of an Arab-Israeli peace, are the direct
products of a l00-year-old scheme, designed and carried out
by the British Crown-with fingertip control. The goal: to
ensure that the Middle East region remains in a constant state
of religious and ethnic turmoil, susceptible to British balance
of power manipulation, and, when need be, to periodic out
breaks of religious warfare and genocide.
The headquarters of this effort is located in the Quatuor
Coronati (Four Crowns) "research lodge" of the United
Grand Lodge of England. The head of the United Grand
Lodge is the Duke of Kent, first cousin of the Queen, and a
leading figure in the Club of the Isles, chaired by Prince
Philip.
The Quatuor Coronati Lodge was established in London
in 1862, shortly after the Prince of Wales made a pilgrimage
to the Holy Land and founded the Palestinian Exploration
Fund (PEP), whose patron today is the Queen. The first
head of the lodge, Sir Charles Warren, who served briefly as
commissioner of the London Metropolitan Police (and was
widely identified as the man who covered up the royal family
ties of "Jack the Ripper"), led a PEF expedition to Jerusalem
and the Holy Land over 1867-70. Warren wrote a series of
accounts of his expedition, with such titles as Recovery of
Jerusalem, The Temple and the Tomb, and Underground
Jerusalem. These studies helped launch the drive to rebuild
Solomon's Temple on the site of the original Temple Mount,
purportedly located on the Haram al-Sharif, site of one of
Islam's most holy shrines, the Dome of the Rock mosque.
The implications of Sir Charles's Temple Mount effort run
deep, and they have been a prime source of bloodshed, in
cluding the tragic assassination of Yitzhak Rabin.
Sir Charles Warren's efforts received the enthusiastic
backing of Lord Alfred Balfour and Prime Minister Benjamin
Disraeli, both leading occultists and prominent sponsors of
the British Mandate over Palestine.
In 1967, the Quatuor Coronati Lodge dispatched Asher
Selig Kaufman, an Edinburgh-born Jewish extremist and
International 57member of the Correspondence Circle of Quatuor Coronati,
who had just completed a ten-year intelligence assignment
under British H-bomb scientist T.E. Allibone, to Jerusalem
to revive Sir Charles Warren's archaeological studies on the
precise location of the temple ruins.
After years of work, Kaufman finally published his
"findings" in the March-April 1983 issue of Biblical Archae
ological Review, a publication sponsored by the Lodge to
popularize its kooky theories and its fake findings. The arti
cle, "Where Was Solomon's Temple? New Evidence on
Where It Stood," was edited by Barbara Ledeen, whose hus
band, Michael Ledeen, was then a consultant for the U.S.
National Security Council. The circulation of the Kaufman
article, which claimed to contain precise new evidence of
the location of the Temple of Solomon, helped mobilize a
fanatical Jewish underground movement bent on building
the Third Temple on the Biblical site of the first two. The
precondition for the reconstruction, was the destruction of
the Dome of the Rock mosque.
Even before the publication of Kaufman's article, once
word had gotten out of the Quatuor Coronati "discoveries,"
groups such as the Jerusalem Temple Foundation, an Ameri
can organization, began raising funds for the rebuilding. In
reality, the funds were conduited into Jewish underground
groups, including Meir Kahane's Kach Movement, and the
Jerusalem yeshiva Ateret Cohanim ("Priestly Crown"),
which began conducting animal sacrifices and other rituals
in the catacombs beneath the Dome, in preparation for the
reconstruction of the Temple.
Bring on the 'rapture'
In 1978, the only American member of the Quatuor Coro
nati Lodge, Alex Home, traveled to Israel, accompanying
the head of the London lodge, Harry Carr, to commemorate
the Grand Lodge of Israel's silver anniversary. His subse
quent book, King Solomon's Temple in the Masonic Tradi
tion, was to popularize the Temple Mount hoax among
American Masons and Christian fundamentalists. Christian
fundamentalists were recruited in droves to the Temple
Mount project, starting in November 1982, when Israeli
Prime Minister Menachem Begin toured Texas and Califor
nia under the sponsorship of the Anti-Defamation League of
B'nai B'rith (ADL), and made a big pitch for Christian sup
port for a "Greater Israel" occupying the Biblical lands of
Judea, Samaria, and Galilee.
One Christian fundamentalist who became an early spon
sor of the Jerusalem Temple Foundation, was Terry Ris
enhoover of Malibu Beach, California. Another JTF leader,
Douglas Krieger, of Tav Evangelical Ministries of Portland,
Oregon, specifically served as a cutout to the Gush Emunim
settlers on the West Bank. Tav, an alliance of 150 Christian
evangelicals, became enthusiastic backers of the Temple
Mount project. Along with other Darbyite evangelicals, they
were convinced that building the Third Temple would bring
58 International
on the Battle of Armageddon and the "rapture."
The JTF established a base of operations in Jerusalem to
bankroll the surreptitious purchase of land in the Old City of
Jerusalem and on the West Bank, and once again, it was a
British intelligence asset who filled the job. JTF's "Man in
Jerusalem" was Stanley Goldfoot, a South African-born Ir
gun fighter and a British intelligence informant, recruited to
Her Majesty's service by a leading Arab Bureau figure, Lord
Charteris, who himself later became Private Secretary to
Queen Elizabeth II. Go1dfoot became an intimate collabora
tor (and source of funds) for the Kahane underground and
the allied Gush Emunim, which would attempt on several
occasions to blow up the Dome of the Rock mosque. Gold
foot otherwise spent his time covertly purchasing Jerusalem
and West Bank property, to make a real estate killing after
the Temple was rebuilt.
West Bank land-scam
On Nov. 15, 1982, an unusual group of "investors" in
the West Bank and Jerusalem real estate scam gathered at the
desert ranch of Gen. Ariel Sharon. Among the group were:
Henry Kissinger, Lord Harlech (David Ormsby-Gore),
Prince Johannes von Thurn und Taxis, Alexander Haig, Lord
Peter Carrington, British MP Julian Amery, Sir Edmund
Peck, and former MI-6 Middle East boss Nicholas Elliot.
All of these global influentials-deeply tied to the House of
Windsor and the Club of the Isles-were fully in on the
Temple Mount effort, and were intent on making a bundle
from the anticipated real estate boom after the Temple Mount
crazies had completed their "work."
On behalf of this grouping-and the British Crown that
stands above it-Sharon has been the "godfather" of the
Temple Mount project for nearly 20 years.
• It was during his tenure as Agricultural Minister in the
Begin government, from 1977-81, that the initial 24,000
Kach, Gush Emunim and related radical settlers were de
ployed onto the West Bank.
• He is publicly a sponsor of the Ateret Cohanim yeshi
va, where the self-designated "priesthood" of the Third Tem
ple is being trained.
In November 1993, following the historic signing of the
Oslo accords between the PLO and Israel at the White House,
Sharon toured the United States with Jewish Defense League
official Yechiel Leiter, a leader of the Yesher Council, the
governing body of the West Bank settlements. The purpose
of the trip was to raise funds to arm the settlers for a civil war
to stop the implementation of the Oslo accords. Sharon was
blunt: "Make no mistake," he ranted before one audience
during the U.S. tour, "the only barrier we have right now to
a Palestinian state is the settlers. It is these 150,000 settlers
that Rabin said he cannot defend who are really defending
Jerusalem. Our job is to strengthen these communities."
It was from those "communities" that Prime Minister
Rabin's assassin, Yigal Amir, came.
EIR November 17, 1995

prince_charles_with_Jews.jpg

Prince-William-Middle-East-Tour-Palestin

Edited by Macnamara

labour preparing to become the next UK government?

Delegation from UK Labour party reaffirms support for Israel
The show of support by the traditionally left-wing British party for Israel's far-right administration comes at a time of renewed tensions in the occupied territories
By News Desk - February 09 2023

A group of Labour Party lawmakers began a five-day visit to Israel this week to reaffirm the party’s traditional support for the Jewish state.

MP Steve McCabe, Labour Friends of Israel chairman, declared that “The Labour Party has returned to its traditional position as being a very good friend and supporter of the State of Israel,” the Times of Israel has reported.

“A Keir Starmer-led Labour government will put that as a very high priority, and the people of Israel will be able to rely on it,” he added.

The British party reinforced its enthusiastic support for Israel shortly after the formation of a new Israeli government under Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, which the BBC described “as the most right-wing in Israel’s history.”

https://thecradle.co/article-view/21244/delegation-from-uk-labour-party-reaffirms-support-for-israel

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

a fanatical Jewish underground movement bent on building

the Third Temple on the Biblical site of the first two. The
precondition for the reconstruction, was the destruction of
the Dome of the Rock mosque.

Massive Quake in Israel ‘Only a Matter of Time,’ Experts Warn

Israeli geologists are warning that Israel is overdue for a 'disastrous earthquake' - but the country is dramatically underprepared. Schools and hospitals built before the 1980s would likely be wiped out

Sam Sokol

Feb 6 2030

Israel is overdue for “a major and a disastrous earthquake,” a prominent Israeli geologist told Haaretz on Monday, only hours after a powerful 7.8 magnitude quake hit southern Turkey and northern Syria, toppling hundreds of buildings and killing at least 3,500 people.

The massive quake – which destroyed nearly 900 buildings in Turkey’s Gaziantep and Kahramanmaras provinces, according to officials – was felt across Israel around 3:20 A.M., though Israeli police later stated that there were no reported injuries or damage

Israeli Housing Minister, United Torah Judaism leader Yitzchak Goldknopf convened on Monday afternoon an emergency meeting with the heads of Israeli public housing companies and other experts to discuss the government's earthquake preparation plans. This comes after the Health Ministry warned residents of towns in Northern Israel to boil water before using following a deterioration in water quality due to the earthquake.

Although Israel is expected to send an emergency aid mission to Turkey, it is far from ready for dealing with such an event within its own borders, said Dr. Ariel Heimann, a senior researcher at the Institute for National Security Studies and a former senior researcher at the Geological Survey of Israel.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023-02-06/ty-article/.premium/massive-quake-in-israel-only-a-matter-of-time-experts-warn/00000186-25ef-df0e-a9df-3fef33ff0000

Israel hit with two earthquakes in five hours, felt in Lebanon and Syria

The earthquake's hypocenter was located some 20 km. southeast of the West Bank city of Ariel, in the Jordan Valley.

Published: FEBRUARY 8, 2023 17:14

Updated: FEBRUARY 9, 2023 05:41
  • Sad 1

The New Culture Forum website: https://www.newcultureforum.org.uk/

What You're Saying Is: https://www.youtube.com/@NewCultureForum

they mention the hollowing out of british culture by the 'frankfurt school' and i suggest that the frankfurt school is a sabbatean-jewish, marxist intellectual wing of the conspiracy:

The Attack on our Culture

Heresies Ep. 11: Young & Unwoke - The REAL Rebels (4K)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

The Unlawful Pandemic Deployment of 77th Brigade

same story both sides of the pond...

They’ll Do ANYTHING To Stop You From Knowing

Posted By: Steve Allen February 8, 2023

Original Article by Jamie White

The Associated Press and U.S. Military Intelligence Joined Forces To Discredit Viral #DiedSuddenly Trend. The Associated Press accidentally reveals their cozy relationship with Deep State propagandists in the quest to smear COVID vaccine skeptics pointing out mysterious spike in excess mortality since vaccine rollout.

This deep state world system is using all their resources to keep you and I from knowing the truth and facts and their control of information continues to limit your ability to retrieve it.

Deep State elements of U.S. military intelligence and the Associated Press teamed up seeking to discredit the viral #DiedSuddenly trend highlighting the dramatic spike in all-cause mortality rates since the rollout of the COVID jabs.

The AP published an article last week titled, “‘Died suddenly’ posts twist tragedies to push vaccine lies“, highlighting several anecdotes of individuals who claimed online harassment due to COVID vaccine “misinformation” perpetuated by documentaries like “Died Suddenly“:

Results from 6-year-old Anastasia Weaver’s autopsy may take weeks. But online anti-vaccine activists needed only hours after her funeral this week to baselessly blame the COVID-19 vaccine.

A prolific Twitter account posted Anastasia’s name and smiling dance portrait in a tweet with a syringe emoji. A Facebook user messaged her mother, Jessica Day-Weaver, to call her a “murderer” for having her child vaccinated.

In reality, the Ohio kindergartner had experienced lifelong health problems since her premature birth, including epilepsy, asthma and frequent hospitalizations with respiratory viruses. “The doctors haven’t given us any information other than it was due to all of her chronic conditions. … There was never a thought that it could be from the vaccine,” Day-Weaver said of her daughter’s death.

But those facts didn’t matter online, where Anastasia was swiftly added to a growing list of hundreds of children, teens, athletes and celebrities whose unexpected deaths and injuries have been incorrectly blamed on COVID-19 shots. Using the hashtag #diedsuddenly, online conspiracy theorists have flooded social media with news reports, obituaries and GoFundMe pages in recent months, leaving grieving families to wrestle with the lies.

The article does nothing to address real world data presented by the likes of life insurance analyst Josh Stirling, who used CDC data to come to the conclusion that a “fully vaccinated” individual who took 5 doses of the COVID shot increased their mortality risk by 35%.

Top Insurance Analyst Finds a 7% Increase In Aggregate Mortality for Each C19 Dose Received

Josh Stirling: “The more doses … you have in a [US] region … the bigger increase in mortality …”

“If you’re over the age of 50, and you took all 5 doses, that’d be a 35% increase.” pic.twitter.com/udttPTQnRT

— The Vigilant Fox  (@VigilantFox) January 31, 2023

The article also did not address why spikes in all-cause mortality were happening across the world where the vaccine was pushed the most.

Instead, the AP article dismissed the uptick of all-cause mortality in the US as simply the result of COVID deaths and an increase in overdoses during lockdowns.

But the real revelation was revealed when the AP claimed that it found a 740% rise in tweets about vaccines that use the term “Died Suddenly.”

Dan Cohen of Uncaptured Media pointed out that the AP cited Zignal Labs in its hit piece against COVID vaccine skeptics, a self-described “media intelligence firm” run by the same Deep State propagandists behind the RussiaGate hoax and the Iraq War lies.

From Cohen’s SubStack:

While the AP authors present their article as a thorough debunking of “online conspiracy theorists,” they rely on a parade of neoconservative military intelligence figures, narrative managers, and discredited spooks – many of whom have been directly involved in the most brazen disinformation campaigns of the past decades, from the Iraq war to Russiagate.

The AP article then cites a “media intelligence firm” called Zignal Labs, whose only contribution is to claim there has been a 740% rise in tweets about vaccines that use the term “Died Suddenly.”

Zignal Labs is an private intelligence firm headquartered in San Francisco, CA that, according to its own website, was “originally conceived as a tool for political campaigns accustomed to the media ‘war room’”, and now “scans billions of data points every day, detecting both physical and narrative threats in real time.”

The firm sought a partnership with the Anomaly 6 firm which illegally spies on people around the globe and supplies its technology to the U.K. military for attacks on Russian forces in Ukraine.

The firm’s leadership is largely composed of Silicon Valley industry veterans, however, its chief revenue officer Alex Del Castillo is a former Booz Allen Hamilton consultant to U.S. Special Operations Forces.

In other words, in its quest to discredit COVID vaccine skeptics asking questions about the dramatic rise of sudden deaths over the last couple of years, the AP revealed its close working relationship with the same elements of the Deep Staters that perpetuated the RussiaGate psyop and lies that plunged America in a 20-year-long war in the Middle East.

https://www.thinkaboutit.online/theyll-do-anything-to-stop-you-from-knowing/

I saw a daily mail piece recently where they were calling the protestors of a drag story hour event at the tate modern 'right wing' and 'bigots'....so according to the daily mail editorial staff if you have a problem with grown ass men dressing up in sexualised clothing and then reading to little children you are the one deserving of the public's hostility...That's their messaging: criticise drag queen performances to small children and we will demonise you....

See i have no problem with any jewish person who has no problem with me. I have never hurt a jewish person and have no intentions of hurting any jewish people but because i speak about the sabbateans i would no doubt be called an 'anti-semite' by their propagandists and spin doctors. If you're a jewish person out there just living your life with no evil intent towards me and my society then I don't have any problem with you.....live and let live. I'm talking about sabbateans pursuing very malevolent ends that directly hurt me and mine.

So how this works is that the people doing the bad things to everyone else will call YOU bad names when you aren't doing anything to anyone except pointing out what THEY are doing! Its not really about trying to convince YOU that you are the things that they call you, its more about fooling the unawakened into believing something wrong about you so that they turn on you and police you and alienate you. That's how political correctness works: it's about tricking the serfs into policing themselves by turning on each other instead of their oppressor. That's the game Neil....it's all really about silencing you so that they can continue their crimes against you unimpeded.

The slow creep of ugliness into the language of public debate is impossible to ignore | Neil Oliver

Edited by Macnamara

22 hours ago, Macnamara said:

So how this works is that the people doing the bad things to everyone else will call YOU bad names when you aren't doing anything to anyone except pointing out what THEY are doing! Its not really about trying to convince YOU that you are the things that they call you, its more about fooling the unawakened into believing something wrong about you so that they turn on you and police you and alienate you. That's how political correctness works: it's about tricking the serfs into policing themselves by turning on each other instead of their oppressor. That's the game Neil....it's all really about silencing you so that they can continue their crimes against you unimpeded.

OTTAWA FREEDOM CONVOY - Are protesters honest and respectful citizens or not ? Justin Trudeau say...

The New Terror Threat: Jacob Rees-Mogg

In an astonishing development, Prevent officials linked Jacob Rees-Mogg to extremists, the Mail on Sunday reports.

Mr. Rees-Mogg would certainly be the most polite terrorist we’ve ever seen, presumably dropping a pithy one-liner after despatching his victims, perhaps something like “sic transit gloria mundi“. You simply don’t see enough gentleman terrorists these days.

One has to laugh at the absurdity, but of course it is also incredibly disturbing. According to the Mail on Sunday:

The inquiry, by former Charity Commission boss William Shawcross, last week disclosed how Prevent officials had claimed that a leading Conservative politician was associated with “far-Right sympathetic audiences”.

Mr. Shawcross declined to name the individual but Prevent sources last night confirmed to the MoS that it was Mr Rees-Mogg, the former Business Secretary and leader of the House of Commons. 

A stunned Mr. Rees-Mogg described our revelation as “dangerously serious” and said he believed he had been flagged because of his role as a leading Brexiteer. 

“Wasting effort on elected politicians scandalously diverted resources from evil-doers,” he said.

“The officials on the Prevent programme were clearly so infected by wokery and metropolitan political correctness that Brexit was considered an extreme far-Right idea. 

“According to this blinkered, misguided view, the 52% of U.K. voters backing Brexit weren’t exercising their democratic right to regain our national sovereignty – they were entering the path to Right-wing extremism. This is bonkers and those responsible hold democracy in contempt . . .

“Likewise, it is farcical to suggest the mainstream Conservative views I espouse, including Brexit, were somehow music to the ears of far-Right extremists.

“But what is not farcical is the scandalous waste of time and resources which Prevent officials committed on such rubbish when, as the Shawcross review concluded, they should spend far more time combating the Islamist terror threat.”

We already know from the Shawcross report that Prevent “tends to take a much narrower approach” when it comes to potential Islamist terror than it does to Right-wing extremism, which is defined far more broadly. But even I was shocked that it incorporates Jacob Rees-Mogg. This is like if the Ministry of Defence was, oh I don’t know, spying on Toby Young’s tweets.

We also know that Prevent was using taxpayers’ money to actively fund Islamist groups. The phrase ‘You had one job’ springs to mind.

But what was it about Mr. Rees-Mogg that Prevent found so terribly extreme? His dedication to the double-breasted suit? His excessive brood of Latin-themed children? No, but something equally absurd:

The MoS understands that Mr. Rees-Mogg was named in a 2019 report by Prevent’s Research Information and Communications Unit (RICU) that analysed a group of social media users it described as “actively patriotic and proud”.

There you have it. Patriotism is the new terrorism.

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/02/12/the-new-terror-threat-jacob-rees-mogg/

On 2/12/2023 at 7:16 PM, Macnamara said:

Massive Quake in Israel ‘Only a Matter of Time,’ Experts Warn

Israeli geologists are warning that Israel is overdue for a 'disastrous earthquake' - but the country is dramatically underprepared. Schools and hospitals built before the 1980s would likely be wiped out

Sam Sokol

Feb 6 2030

Israel is overdue for “a major and a disastrous earthquake,” a prominent Israeli geologist told Haaretz on Monday, only hours after a powerful 7.8 magnitude quake hit southern Turkey and northern Syria, toppling hundreds of buildings and killing at least 3,500 people.

The massive quake – which destroyed nearly 900 buildings in Turkey’s Gaziantep and Kahramanmaras provinces, according to officials – was felt across Israel around 3:20 A.M., though Israeli police later stated that there were no reported injuries or damage

Israeli Housing Minister, United Torah Judaism leader Yitzchak Goldknopf convened on Monday afternoon an emergency meeting with the heads of Israeli public housing companies and other experts to discuss the government's earthquake preparation plans. This comes after the Health Ministry warned residents of towns in Northern Israel to boil water before using following a deterioration in water quality due to the earthquake.

Although Israel is expected to send an emergency aid mission to Turkey, it is far from ready for dealing with such an event within its own borders, said Dr. Ariel Heimann, a senior researcher at the Institute for National Security Studies and a former senior researcher at the Geological Survey of Israel.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023-02-06/ty-article/.premium/massive-quake-in-israel-only-a-matter-of-time-experts-warn/00000186-25ef-df0e-a9df-3fef33ff0000

Israel hit with two earthquakes in five hours, felt in Lebanon and Syria

The earthquake's hypocenter was located some 20 km. southeast of the West Bank city of Ariel, in the Jordan Valley.

Published: FEBRUARY 8, 2023 17:14

Updated: FEBRUARY 9, 2023 05:41

More damage reported at the Muslim structures on the Temple Mount

Men from your midst shall rebuild ancient ruins, You shall restore foundations laid long ago. And you shall be called “Repairer of fallen walls, Restorer of lanes for habitation.”

Isaiah 58:12 (the israel bible)

February 13, 2023

or the second time in one week, structural damage as reported at a Muslim structure on the Temple Mount. Though the damage seems minor and its cause is undetermined, the Muslim structures standing on Judaism’s holiest site have a long history of collapse due to the earthquakes that are common to the region. 

https://www.israel365news.com/366818/more-damage-reported-at-the-muslim-structures-on-the-temple-mount/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign