Cap'n Mac's Pirate Republic!

Macnamara

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Ok so do we believe that nature has a kind of sorting hat which gives each person their traits as they leave the womb door and that then dictates whether or not they will have the mental capacity to see through the deceptions or is it possible to cultivate such capacities?

Will there always be the same percentage of the gullible and the alert within a society or are those things mutable depending on what tools people are equipped with? In our society are people taught to think critically or are they dumbed down?

Mac, I have no clue whatsoever where we came from, how we got here and why some just ‘know’ certain things.

I knew certain things but just belted along in life not doing much about it til later on in life.

Then was drawn to esoteric stuff and took what I wanted from certain ‘teachers’; but innately I knew that this world/nature/humans should not be the way they are.

Maybe you have to have a ‘knowing’ to be able to cultivate more; I don’t know.

And maybe there a whole lot more humans with that knowing but choose to turn from it.

From the beginning of time, the greater masses have let themselves be subjugated by the few; that doesn’t speak to me of any ‘knowing’, or intelligence.

You know the answer to your last question; the bulk of humanity has/is being dumbed down at a rate of knots.

4 hours ago, jedidiah said:

And though ‘satanists’ and their ilk are arses I sometimes - in my deepest despair at the way the masses are dragging us down - agree with them.

That's understandable.

"The mass of mankind are evidently slavish in their tastes, preferring a life suitable to beasts."

- Aristotle

It might be an unpleasant truth, but Aristotle might have had a point.

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

That's understandable.

"The mass of mankind are evidently slavish in their tastes, preferring a life suitable to beasts."

- Aristotle

It might be an unpleasant truth, but Aristotle might have had a point.

I think he and many other wise men are right; though those that keep banging on about how we should ‘love’ one another have brainwashed many into that way of thinking - or else filled them with guilt because they can’t ‘love’ their fellow man.

You just have to look around you - especially in this convid bs era - to see that.

And in ‘normal’ times, so many humans can be so cruel, cunning, selfish psychos, exactly in the way of the ‘elite’.

Ive spent a lifetime of trying to ‘love’ my fellow humans, and every time I could not, the guilt was horrendous; now, I don’t try, and I don’t t care; I see what I see and I’m not making allowances or going against my thoughts anymore; very freeing.

And then I’m immeasurably pleased when I do meet a decent human; such a treat but very rare.

8 hours ago, jedidiah said:

Maybe you have to have a ‘knowing’ to be able to cultivate more; I don’t know.

And maybe there a whole lot more humans with that knowing but choose to turn from it.

The gnostics split people into three groups and said one group would always pursue the gnosis, the second group would sometimes pursue it under the right circumstances and the third group would never pursue it

From the beginning of time, the greater masses have let themselves be subjugated by the few; that doesn’t speak to me of any ‘knowing’, or intelligence.

We don't know that has been the case since the start of time. I think the further back you go the more peaceful things were as there isn't the same archaeological record to show large scale violence

You know the answer to your last question; the bulk of humanity has/is being dumbed down at a rate of knots.

So if the elites are putting so much effort into dumbing people down it shows that THEY believe that people can wake up

The mystery schools were themselves saying they could alter peoples consciousness and they taught the 7 liberal arts including the trivium.

Now consider that you were born at a time where you are off an age to have been able to wake up enough to know not to trust the covid jabs and yet they are jabbing kids as young as five. So if you had the misfortune to have been born later, despite having the same potential for mental evolution as your current self, you may have been given a covid jab at 5 years old and that wouldn't have been your fault but rather the fault of your parents.

So don't you owe it to all future persons like yourself to ensure that they are given the same opportunity that you are? And if the mystery schools believe it is possible for people to undergo consciousness shift and consider that even slaves were allowed to attend some mystery schools then is it not right and fair that all people should be given an opportunity to be the best that they can?

And in ‘normal’ times, so many humans can be so cruel, cunning, selfish psychos, exactly in the way of the ‘elite’.

If you've ever worked in different places or in the same place but under different management you can see that different 'CULTURES' can be created. Negative cultures will lead to suspicion, politiking, back biting and negative behaviours. Good cultures will lead to cooperation, consideration and honesty.

Negative cultures are created when the wrong people take control of things and they surround themselves with their yes-men and then create a culture of fear for those not receiving the largesse of the controllers

Just look at the culture that has been created in modern britain. It is a culture of fear where people are terrified to be honest. People get a sense that things are spiraling downwards because they are. They instead look more to themselves and how they can stay out of the path of authority and this makes them compliant.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

If you've ever worked in different places or in the same place but under different management you can see that different 'CULTURES' can be created. Negative cultures will lead to suspicion, politiking, back biting and negative behaviours. Good cultures will lead to cooperation, consideration and honesty.

Negative cultures are created when the wrong people take control of things and they surround themselves with their yes-men and then create a culture of fear for those not receiving the largesse of the controllers

Just look at the culture that has been created in modern britain. It is a culture of fear where people are terrified to be honest. People get a sense that things are spiraling downwards because they are. They instead look more to themselves and how they can stay out of the path of authority and this makes them compliant.

Yes, and what sort of ‘culture’ dominates this world, and always appears to have.

The culture of keeping the plebs under the boot; sometimes in a benevolent way, most times not.

How often have the controllers shared any largesse with the plebs?

In recorded history there have always been the ‘ruling’ class and the plebs; ergo, the plebs have let themselves be subjugated.

Your last paragraph; is it fear, or maybe apathy, or just couldn’t give a toss as long as I’m alright jack?

Im not one to debate ad nauseum Mac, I just have to look around me to see how the plebs adore ‘celebrity’, and those who they think are their ‘betters’; and how they kowtow to them.

So you can’t convince me otherwise.

49 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The gnostics split people into three groups and said one group would always pursue the gnosis, the second group would sometimes pursue it under the right circumstances and the third group would never pursue it

We don't know that has been the case since the start of time. I think the further back you go the more peaceful things were as there isn't the same archaeological record to show large scale violence

So if the elites are putting so much effort into dumbing people down it shows that THEY believe that people can wake up

The mystery schools were themselves saying they could alter peoples consciousness and they taught the 7 liberal arts including the trivium.

Now consider that you were born at a time where you are off an age to have been able to wake up enough to know not to trust the covid jabs and yet they are jabbing kids as young as five. So if you had the misfortune to have been born later, despite having the same potential for mental evolution as your current self, you may have been given a covid jab at 5 years old and that wouldn't have been your fault but rather the fault of your parents.

So don't you owe it to all future persons like yourself to ensure that they are given the same opportunity that you are? And if the mystery schools believe it is possible for people to undergo consciousness shift and consider that even slaves were allowed to attend some mystery schools then is it not right and fair that all people should be given an opportunity to be the best that they can?

Again, there always seems to have been them and us; I have no idea about how peaceful it was way back.

The ‘elites’ probably know that SOME can be awakened; going by this convid debacle, they must know the bulk will bend over and do their bidding; same as it ever was.

Your mystery schools didn’t have much luck did they?

Yes, sucks to have ignorant parents; what can you do?

i don’t owe anyone anything; I am what I am, they are what they are; they can make their own way; most of us have to.

If they come to this place with an awareness of ‘wrongness’ , they have every opportunity to not conform; it’s up to them.

Said my bit re these mystery schools.

Of course everybody should have the opportunity to be the best they can, again, surely that’s up to them?

Its not my responsibility.

Thats one of the major failings in humans these days imo; a lack of self responsibility; blame it all on someone/something else.

12 hours ago, jedidiah said:

i don’t owe anyone anything; I am what I am, they are what they are; they can make their own way; most of us have to.

It's not quite as simple as that because we create our reality from our aggregated actions so if everyone is being led astray by bad people then you too will be affected by that for example you will be rolled up in this forming technocracy the same as everyone else even if you were smart enough to see it coming and even took steps to stymie it in your life

Also you expect things from people who do things well. You expect good singers to sing for you and you expect good sportspeople to compete but what about us? Why shouldn't we also contribute to the tribe OUR ability which is seeing patterns so that we can make sense of events in the bigger scheme of things?

Are you really so separate from your tribe even if you have become frustrated with them? Perhaps the frustration comes because in the current paradigm the skill of a singer or musician or the skill of a sportsperson is recognised but your skill as a pattern perceiver is not so you say 'well to hell with the lot of you then' and walk off. But as i said you are not separate from your tribe in that you will share their fate

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

It's not quite as simple as that because we create our reality from our aggregated actions so if everyone is being led astray by bad people then you too will be affected by that for example you will be rolled up in this forming technocracy the same as everyone else even if you were smart enough to see it coming and even took steps to stymie it in your life

Also you expect things from people who do things well. You expect good singers to sing for you and you expect good sportspeople to compete but what about us? Why shouldn't we also contribute to the tribe OUR ability which is seeing patterns so that we can make sense of events in the bigger scheme of things?

Are you really so separate from your tribe even if you have become frustrated with them? Perhaps the frustration comes because in the current paradigm the skill of a singer or musician or the skill of a sportsperson is recognised but your skill as a pattern perceiver is not so you say 'well to hell with the lot of you then' and walk off. But as i said you are not separate from your tribe in that you will share their fate

Sorry Mac; I don’t go along with your first paragraph.

I will never be caught up in this technocracy - ever; I would rather end my existence in this place before that happens.

I do not expect anything from anyone, ever. What is, is; I accept that.

I be the best person I can be, that is my contribution; though I definitely don’t feel I HAVE to make any contribution.

They are not my tribe; I have never felt I belonged to the human race ever; it has been - many times, a harrowing experience just being near most of them, having to exist here.

If if I am frustrated at all it is because I don’t want to be here; trying to fit in with the bulk of humans is dreadful. I don’t understand their reasoning, their ignorance, cruelty to other species and each other.

No, again; I will not share their fate.

I don’t hate humans - not most of the time anyway; indeed, my working life has consisted of what are called the caring professions; and there are often times when I weep for humanity; I’m just not connected to them; it’s just the way it is, and I know I’m not the only one in this construct who is this way.

I cannot tolerate the ignorance, arrogance, cruelty, stupidity etc etc, and the wilful complicity of masses of humans leading to their own demise in these times.

I have spent most of my life feeling guilty because I cannot ‘love’ them - as we are told we ought by ‘gurus’; no more though, I will be true to myself, and definitely no more guilt.

Im free.

(That all sounds so serious and waffly, but that’s not me either; I love to laugh).

5 hours ago, jedidiah said:

No, again; I will not share their fate.

the only way you are not going to experience the same fate as everyone as we barrel towards this NWO technocracy is to either die before it happens or take responsibility for the world and help wake up enough people that an alternative can be achieved

there is no magic unicorn going to fly down and zap the bad guys with rays from its horn.

5 hours ago, jedidiah said:

Im free.

it sounds like all you're are doing is abrogating responsibility but that doesn't change the wider picture. All it does is ease your ego in the short term. If everyone who understands what is happening just sits back and says 'screw humanity, you are on your own' then it will become a self fulfilling prophecy

Who knows even if all the awake people give it everything they've got it still may not be enough.

Edited by Macnamara

14 hours ago, Macnamara said:

the only way you are not going to experience the same fate as everyone as we barrel towards this NWO technocracy is to either die before it happens or take responsibility for the world and help wake up enough people that an alternative can be achieved

there is no magic unicorn going to fly down and zap the bad guys with rays from its horn.

it sounds like all you're are doing is abrogating responsibility but that doesn't change the wider picture. All it does is ease your ego in the short term. If everyone who understands what is happening just sits back and says 'screw humanity, you are on your own' then it will become a self fulfilling prophecy

Who knows even if all the awake people give it everything they've got it still may not be enough.

Thats okay, you can have your opinion of me, it’s none of my business.

I’ve said what I have to say; I’m responsible for me; I’m not my brothers keeper - lol gag, trite but true.

You live your life how you choose, and I’ll do the same; I would not have the temerity - or inclination - anymore to dictate, advise, cajole blah blah, to anyone.

I wish you only the best; I think you’ve had a bad rap here when it seems all you want to do is help in various ways; sometimes it just doesn’t pay to take up causes; no good deed goes unpunished, and there’s always arses out there who will do you down if they can.

No more of that for me.

✌️

On 2/26/2022 at 2:16 AM, Macnamara said:

Leaked report: Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars; Secret plan for reverse migration to Ukraine

Mar 18, 2014, 11:34 PM
A blue-ribbon team of scholars from leading research institutions and museums has just issued a secret report to the government, acknowledging that European Jews are in fact Khazars. (Whether this would result in yet another proposal to revise the words to “Hatikvah” remains to be seen.) At first sight, this would seem to be the worst possible news, given the Prime Minister’s relentless insistence on the need for Palestinian recognition of Israel as a “Jewish state” and the stagnation of the peace talks. But others have underestimated him at their peril. An aide quipped, when life hands you an etrog, you build a sukkah.

The Ukrainian invitation for the Jews to return was a godsend. Relocating all the settlers within Israel in a short time would be difficult for reasons of logistics and economics. We certainly don’t want another fashlan like the expulsion of the settlers in the Gaza Hitnatkut [disengagement].

Speaking on deep background, a well-placed source in intelligence circles said: “We’re not talking about all the Ashkenazi Jews going back to Ukraine. Obviously that is not practical. The press as usual exaggerates and sensationalizes; this is why we need military censorship.”

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/leaked-report-israel-acknowledges-jews-in-fact-khazars-secret-plan-for-reverse-migration-to-ukraine/

Zelensky Says His Goal is to Turn Ukraine Into a 'Greater Israel'

Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Apr. 05, 2022

From Mil.in.ua, "Security will become our number one priority. Ukraine will become a 'Greater Israel' -- Zelensky":

Ukraine will not become a "liberal" state in the near future, and the issues of security will become our number one priority, said Volodymyr Zelensky, President of Ukraine, per NV reports.

"Ukraine will definitely not be the same as we strived for from the very beginning. It's impossible. Completely liberal and European -- it will not be like that. It will definitely stand from the fortress of every house, every building, every person," he said during his interview with the Ukrainian journalists.

According to the Head of State, Ukraine will become the "Greater Israel".

"We will become a 'Greater Israel' with our own face. We will not be surprised if there are representatives of the Armed Forces or the National Guard in our cinemas and supermarkets; if those places would have people carrying weapons. I am convinced that the issue of security will be the number one priority for us in the next ten years. I am sure of this," he said.

Back in February, as Russian forces were amassing on Ukraine's eastern border, Zelensky was busy getting a law passed to outlaw anti-Semitism and punish those convicted of violating the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance's broad definition of anti-Semitism with fines and five to eight-year prison sentences.

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63003

UK Government takes first step towards outlawing opposition to the Official Narrative, enabling GroupThink & sneaking Communism into the UK through the backdoor

Social cohesion refers to the strength of relationships and the sense of solidarity among members of a community. It is defined as the willingness of members of a society to cooperate with each other in order to survive and prosper. It is enabling people to have a sense that they are engaged in a common enterprise, facing shared challenges, and that they are members of the same community.

So social cohesion is in effect communism.

Communist ideology emphasises the development of a “New Man”—a class-conscious, knowledgeable, heroic, proletarian person devoted to work and social cohesion.

In communism, there are certain laws and goals which determine resource and responsibility allocation. If the citizens abide by these laws, this leads to a harmonious spirit of sharing one goal. Allegedly this is supposed to build stronger social communities and an even stronger economy.

The problem with this is that it is the Government who sets that one goal and defines what the socially acceptable view is with the help of the television screen. And what we are now seeing with this new call for evidence on “extremism” is the Government attempting to cement the unbelievable compliance to ridiculous policies implemented since March 2020 for years to come.

How are they going to do it? By using the psychological phenomenon known as ‘Groupthink’.

Groupthink is a phenomenon that occurs when a group of individuals reaches a consensus without critical reasoning or evaluation of the consequences or alternatives. Groupthink is based on a common desire not to upset the balance of a group of people. Therefore, the Government wants to ensure people are scared to air their “dissenting” views in public.

The presence of the following antecedent conditions can lead to groupthink:

(a) High Cohesiveness within the group

(b) Insulation of the group from outside sources of information

(c) Lack of methodical procedures for information search and appraisal

(d) Directive Leadership

(e) Homogeneity in members’ backgrounds

(f) A high stress situation with little hope of finding a better solution than the one advocated by the leader.

(g) The absence of disagreement (conflict, hostility)

One of the main mitigations used to avoid Groupthink materialising is the use of the ‘Devil’s Advocate’ role. The Devil’s Advocate role is that of a person who takes a position for the sake of fostering argument and conflict and is one of the oldest tools that can be used to mitigate the groupthink bias.

This is the role the mainstream media should be playing. But you will no doubt have noticed the ‘Devil’s Advocate’ role has been entirely absent when it comes to any policy relating to Covid-19. So absent that they instead played the role of enouraging further and more Draconian restrictions.

But the Government cannot necessarily rely on the mainstream media to continue to ensure the public remain in a state of Groupthink off their own back. So instead what the Government is looking to do, with this new call for evidence, is label any dissenting view as extremist. This will then give the mainstream media a bit of a nudge and ensure they refuse to play ‘Devil’s Advocate’; because they will in no way, shape or form wish to be seen condoning “extremism”.

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/04/08/uk-gov-outlaw-opposing-views-group-think/

On 1/12/2021 at 11:51 PM, Macnamara said:

I think there are a number of health problems associated with prolonged mask wearing. For example the recycling of pathogens causing strep throat, the breathing in of plastic microfibres from the masks that then lodge in the lungs, the lack of oxygen uptake etc

Microplastics are found in live human LUNGS for the first time – proving we are breathing them in from the air

• Scientists found 39 microplastics in 11 of the 13 lung tissue samples tested
  • There were 12 types, commonly found in packaging, bottles, clothing and rope
  • Male patients had considerably higher levels of microplastics than females

By Shivali Best For Mailonline

Published: 08:54 BST, 6 April 2022 | Updated: 10:22 BST, 6 April 2022

Microplastics have been discovered in live human lungs for the first time – proving we are breathing them in from the air. 

Researchers from the University of Hull and Hull York Medical School found microplastics - tiny pieces of plastic less than 0.2 of an inch (5mm) in diameter - in the deepest section of the lung.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10691181/Scientists-discover-microplastics-live-human-lungs-time.html

On 3/10/2022 at 11:23 PM, Macnamara said:

Chemical weapon false flag?

The new york times printed a claim, years ago that Assad had carried out a gas attack on his own people in an attempt to pull Britain and the US into a ground war in syria. Many of us immediately called this out as a lie and shared various video clips that suggested the whole thing was a false flag attack aimed at trying to set up Assad. This went viral across the internet and british military involvement in the sense of 'boots on the ground' was voted down in the parliament. The new york times then quietly retracted their story.

Now once again we see the spectre of a chemical weapon false flag attack being raised this time in Ukraine where the British government are trying to set the scene by claiming that the russians may be intending to use chemical weapons.

This brings to mind the whole novichok incident which stank from high heaven occuring as it did just down the road from britains chemical warfare base at porton down and the first person on the scene being a senior nurse from the british military.

Could we see a chemical weapons attack which is then blamed on russia in the western military in order to justify an escalation of the violence as NATO forces amass in neighbouring Poland for a military 'excercise'? Lets hope the exercise doesn't go live.

Boris Johnson says he fears Vladimir Putin WILL use chemical weapons in Ukraine because it would be 'straight out of Russia's playbook' as he warns Moscow is already preparing a 'fake story' to blame the West

By Jack Maidment, Deputy Political Editor For Mailonline and James Tapsfield Political Editor For Mailonline

Published: 17:40 GMT, 10 March 2022 | Updated: 21:09 GMT, 10 March 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10599525/Boris-Johnson-fears-Putin-use-chemical-weapons-Ukraine.html

Then there is the issue of the US funded bioweapons labs which the Ukrainians are trying to destroy with US help to conceal what they have been doing in those labs. The russians claim that the labs are being used to prepare biological weapons that could be deployed against russians or used for a false flag attack in Ukraine:

10 Mar, 2022 14:48

Do Ukrainian biolabs violate the ban on biological weapons programs?

An explanation must be offered for what was really going on in Ukrainian laboratories working with highly dangerous pathogens

Unless either Ukraine or the US can prove otherwise, the available evidence points to Kiev operating biological laboratories which may have violated the Biological and Toxins Weapons Convention.

Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs Victoria Nuland appeared before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations on March 8, testifying on the US and international response to Russia’s attack on Ukraine. After delivering her opening remarks, the veteran US diplomat took questions from the committee members. One question, asked by Senator Marco Rubio, a Republican from the state of Florida, stood out. “Does Ukraine have chemical or biological weapons?” he asked. 

Nuland answered the question very deliberately. “Ukraine has biological research facilities which, in fact, we’re now quite concerned Russian troops, Russian forces may be seeking to gain control of, so we are working with the Ukrainians on how we can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach,” she said. 

Of note was the fact that none of this was mentioned in the entirety of her opening speech. The purpose of Rubio’s question wasn’t to pin Nuland into a corner, but rather set up the follow-on question, designed to deflect a very discomforting issue into a propaganda opportunity for the US government.

“I’m sure you’re aware,” Rubio said, “that the Russian propaganda groups are already putting out there all kinds of information about how they have uncovered a plot by the Ukrainians to unleash biological weapons in the country, and with NATO’s coordination.” The senator paused before asking his question. “If there is a biological or chemical weapon incident or attack inside Ukraine, is there any doubt in your mind that 100% it would be the Russians behind it?”

Nuland answered this question with more authority: “There is no doubt in my mind, Senator. And, in fact, it is a classic Russian technique to blame the other guy for what they are planning to do themselves.”

Rubio was right about one thing – the Russians were having a field day about the “biological research facilities” Nuland was so reticent about discussing. Maria Zakharova, the spokesperson for the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, announced that “We [Russia] confirm that, during the special military operation in Ukraine, the Kiev regime was found to have been concealing traces of a military biological program implemented with funding from the United States Department of Defense.”

According to Zakharova, the Ukrainian Ministry of Health, on February 24 – the first day of the Russian offensive – had ordered all the Ukrainian biological laboratories to “urgently” eradicate the stored reserves of “highly hazardous pathogens of plague, anthrax, rabbit fever, cholera and other lethal diseases.” She said the documentation on the “urgent eradication” of the pathogens was “received from employees of Ukrainian laboratories.” 

While noting that more work was being done by the Russian Ministry of Defense to fully assess the documents in question, Zakharova said Russia was able to conclude “that components of biological weapons were being developed in Ukrainian laboratories in direct proximity to Russian territory.” 

“The urgent eradication of highly hazardous pathogens on February 24 was ordered to prevent exposing a violation of Article I of the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention (BTWC) by Ukraine and the United States,” she added. 

Article I of the BTWC states that “Each State Party to this Convention undertakes never in any circumstances to develop, produce, stockpile, or otherwise acquire or retain:

1. microbial or other biological agents, or toxins whatever their origin or method of production, of types and in quantities that have no justification for prophylactic, protective or other peaceful purposes;
  2. weapons, equipment or means of delivery designed to use such agents or toxins for hostile purposes or in armed conflict."

Earlier, the US Embassy in Kiev published information relating to what it described as a “Biological Threat Reduction Program,” a collaboration between the US Department of Defense and the Ukrainian government. According to this data, “The [biological threat reduction] program accomplishes its bio-threat reduction mission through development of a bio-risk management culture; international research partnerships; and partner capacity for enhanced bio-security, bio-safety, and bio-surveillance measures.” According to the US Embassy, “the Biological Threat Reduction Program’s priorities in Ukraine are to consolidate and secure pathogens and toxins of security concern and to continue to ensure Ukraine can detect and report outbreaks caused by dangerous pathogens before they pose security or stability threats.”

This all sounds innocuous enough and, if true, seems to meet the criterion set forth in Article 1 of the BTWC regarding “prophylactic, protective or other peaceful purposes.”

There is suspicion, however, that the Defense Threat Reduction Agency-led biological programs may have a more nefarious purpose. The Bulgarian investigative journalist, Dilyana Gaytandzhieva, has conducted extensive research into this issue. “The US Army regularly produces deadly viruses, bacteria and toxins in direct violation of the UN Convention on the prohibition of Biological Weapons. Hundreds of thousands of unwitting people are systematically exposed to dangerous pathogens and other incurable diseases. Bio-warfare scientists using diplomatic cover test man-made viruses at Pentagon bio laboratories in 25 countries across the world,” she claimed

Gaytandzhieva’s work has been dismissed by the US as ‘pro-Russian propaganda.’ But the inescapable fact is that the US does not have a clean record when it comes to compliance with the BTWC. So-called “bio-defense” has been used by the US to circumvent, if not outright violate, the provisions of the BTWC in the past. The most flagrant example of this was the CIA-led “Project Clear Vision, which from 1997 until 2000 sought to reverse-engineer and subsequently test a Soviet-era “bomblet” designed to disperse biological agents, including anthrax. There was a debate within the Clinton administration as to whether “Clear Vision” violated the BTWC, which led to the program being halted in 2000.

If this is the case, then the Ukrainian labs could very well be the repository of Anthrax 836, an extremely deadly strain of that disease specifically developed to be delivered in warheads mounted on SS-18 intercontinental ballistic missiles operating from Ukraine.

This, it would seem, would put the labs in direct violation of the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention, which prohibits the acquisition or retention of pathogens “that have no justification for prophylactic, protective or other peaceful purposes.”

Anthrax 836, and other similar Soviet-era biological weapons, no longer exist. As such, there is no need to conduct research designed to defend from any potential exposure to such agents. The only possible explanation for retention of Soviet-era biological warfare pathogens would be to keep them for some future biological warfare program, or as a source for covert operations seeking to falsely link a target nation, such as Russia, to illegal activity.

https://www.rt.com/news/551618-bioweapons-programs-us-ukraine/

I wondered how long this one would take...

Russia 'unleashes chemical weapons on Mariupol': Liz Truss threatens to go after Putin following claims Ukrainian troops were hit by substance dropped from a drone that left them unable to breathe - just as Zelensky warned Moscow plans to use them

• Unverified reports say unidentified agent has been dropped on southern city of Mariupol from Russian drone
  • Claim from the besieged city's Azov Regiment says its troops are currently suffering with 'respiratory failure'
  • Mariupol has been focal point of Russian attack with 10,000 civilian deaths so far, according to its mayor
  • Comes after MoD warned yesterday deadly phosphorus bombs could be used in attempt to break resistance
  • Ukrainian Parliament also tweeted to say it has received reports of Russian troops firing 'nitric acid' in Donetsk
  • Foreign Secretary Liz Truss has vowed to 'hold Putin and his regime to account' over the alleged attack

By Jamie Phillips For Mailonline and Mark Nicol Defence Editor For The Daily Mail

Published: 22:16 BST, 11 April 2022 | Updated: 09:30 BST, 12 April 2022

• Like 1

Senomyx

It's at this time of year that kids across the country fill their faces with 'chocolate' easter eggs made by mega corporations like nestles and you have to wonder not only what the E Such-and-such numbers are that are listed in the ingredients but also what the mysterious 'flavourings' are? To me the vague word 'flavourings' sounds like a disguise behind which something is being concealed! I mean strychnine might taste of something but you wouldn't want it in your food...

Senomyx

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Senomyx was an American biotechnology company that developed food additives. The company claimed to have "reverse engineered" human taste and aroma receptors. On 17 Sept 2018, private Swiss company Firmenich completed the acquisition of Senomyx

Senomyx was founded by prominent biochemist Lubert Stryer in 1999. In May 2001, Stryer returned to his professorship at Stanford University and resigned from Senomyx, but continues to be the Chairman of the Scientific Advisory Board.

Around year 2001, Senomyx patented several flavour enhancers by using "proprietary taste receptor-based assay systems", which have been previously expressed in human cell culture, in HEK293 cells.[2] HEK293 cells are a cell line widely used in biological and medical research, immortalised through a genetic modification removed from the original human embryonic kidney cells taken from a healthy, aborted human fetus in the early 1970s.[3]

The company's stock declined after PepsiCo reversed a trial rollout of Senomyx ingredients in their sodas in 2016

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senomyx

On 4/12/2022 at 10:53 AM, Macnamara said:

claims

Unverified reports

unidentified agent

"Could / maybe / possible" that's how the media works isn't it?

There's a lot of 'unknowns' in that article you quote, yet people are reacting without question, or even any evidence.

It's "Iraq has weapons of mass destruction" all over again. Possibly. Maybe. Someone has claimed this.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

"Could / maybe / possible" that's how the media works isn't it?

There's a lot of 'unknowns' in that article you quote, yet people are reacting without question, or even any evidence.

It's "Iraq has weapons of mass destruction" all over again. Possibly. Maybe. Someone has claimed this.

Absolutely. Lets consider a possible scenario:

1. Elon Musk's takeover of twitter to boost 'freedom of speech' sees an upswing in alleged 'far right' postings that create a heightened societal tension

2. False flag claims of 'chemical warfare' and 'atrocities' sees greater involvement in Ukraine by british military forces. 'right wing' elements ie anyone who questions the official narratives of anything, then, in the new heightened state of tension become re-framed as 'domestic terrorists' and cast as the new bogeyman to be fought against in the ongoing and ever morphing 'war on terror'

3. A new global social contract is rolled out by the globalist elites to recruit and galvanise everyone not branded as a 'domestic terrorist' to form a giant coalition of the willing in the 'war against terror' now waged against 'domestic terrorists' aka 'white supremacists' aka 'covid deniers' aka 'climate deniers' aka 'anti-vaxxers' aka 'russian bots' aka 'conspiracy theorists' aka 'anti-mass immigration'

4. Universal basic income to buy the silence and complicity of the emerging global citizenry

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Absolutely. Lets consider a possible scenario:

2. False flag claims of 'chemical warfare' and 'atrocities' sees greater involvement in Ukraine by british military forces.

SAS troops are now training Ukrainians in how to use British-supplied anti-tank missiles after Russia warned that Western involvement means World War Three has already started

• Marks first time British forces have trained Ukrainian counterparts since invasion
  • British trainers have had a presence in Ukraine since Crimea invasion of 2014
  • Two Ukrainian commanders told The Times their battalions have been trained by British forces in the last fortnight. One said it was to use NLAW missile launchers
  • The UK has supplied Ukraine with more than 3,600 NLAWs since February
  • NLAWs offer ground troops a light-weight counter to Russia's slow moving tanks

By Chris Jewers For Mailonline

Published: 00:22 BST, 16 April 2022 | Updated: 08:43 BST, 16 April 2022

British SAS troops have been training Ukrainian soldiers in Kyiv in how to use British-supplied NLAW anti-tank missile launchers, it has been reported.

The training marks the first time British forces have been instructing their Ukrainian counterparts since Russia's Vladimir Putin launched his invasion on February 24.

Two officers from separate battalions stationed both in and around the country's capital told The Times that British Special Forces had trained their troops on two occasions over the last fortnight.

British military trainers have had a presence in Ukraine since Russia's invasion of Crimea in 2014, but were withdrawn in February as the likelihood of Putin ordering an all-out invasion of Ukraine increased.

Reports of the British training came after Russian TV warned that Western involvement in the war - such as supplying weapons to Ukraine and training its military - meant that World War Three had already begun. 

Rossiya 1 presenter Olga Skabeyeva, who stuck to the Kremlin's official line that the warship suffered a 'fire' despite heading a segment which blamed the vessel's demise on Ukraine, said the 'escalation' could 'safely be called World War Three' and warned Russians 'we are we're definitely fighting against... NATO itself'. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10723345/SAS-troops-training-Ukrainians-use-British-supplied-anti-tank-missiles.html

Edited by Macnamara