Cap'n Mac's Pirate Republic!

Macnamara

There is no way that anyone can be this incompetent.....Clearly people within the british establishment (freemasonic network) are giving contracts to other people within their network even when the products on offer are no good. They are basically just parcelling out public funds to each other to make each other multi-millionaires while screwing over the british taxpayer at the same time:

Ministry of Defence has blown £13BILLION on failed or delayed equipment programmes in the past decade - including £13m on earplugs that didn't work

• A wide-ranging 'dossier of waste' compiled by Labour and released today
  • Among the cash spent was £5.7million on earplugs that were thrown away
  • Labour's John Healey: 'Ministers are failing British troops and British taxpayers' 

By David Wilcock, Whitehall Correspondent For Mailonline

Published: 10:41 GMT, 5 January 2022 | Updated: 13:22 GMT, 5 January 2022

The Ministry of Defence has been accused of blowing £13billion of taxpayers money over the past decade on a litany of delayed or scrapped programmes.

A wide-ranging 'dossier of waste' compiled by Labour claims that the cash was blown on cancelled contracts, projects that went over-budget and investments in programs that later had to be written off.

The opposition claims that the amount wasted since current Defence Secretary Ben Wallace took over in 2019 is £4billion, enough to build four new Type 45 destroyers for the Royal Navy.

Among the cash spent was £5.7million on earplugs for personnel later found to be unsuitable for use on military operations. 

It comes at a time when the MoD has complained of a funding black hole of up to £17.4 billion, with cuts to the British Army's manpower and tank forces.

Shadow defence secretary John Healey said: 'The MoD is a uniquely failing department, yet ministers have taken no serious steps to secure value for taxpayers' money.

'This scale of waste is totally unacceptable. Ministers are failing British troops and British taxpayers.' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10370947/Ministry-Defence-blows-13BILLION-failed-delayed-equipment-programmes-decade.html

On 7/18/2021 at 10:02 PM, MarcusOmouse said:

No doubt you a re familiar with Steiner.

I was just reading a hit piece in the Daily mail that is trying to attack the world No1 tennis player Novak Djokovic who is refusing the covid jabs and the piece mentions rudolf steiner

Its a very amusing piece because they try to say that Djokovic is a 'wacky' guy but to me it sounds like he is a very switched on and interesting guy!

They post a string of photos of him and his wife who also sounds very awake and its a big fail by the daily mail because they just show a happy guy with his beautiful wife having fun in lots of nice places!

Also the journalist writes:

''The fanatical quest to continually improve himself as a tennis player is mirrored by an obsessive curiosity about how best to curate his physical and mental well-being. At times it has dragged him into the realms of faddism and quackery, sometimes dangerously so.''

So instead of asking why the person who is the best at something in the entire world is so successful the hack writer tries to criticise Djokovic! No one even knows who those hack writers are but they want to suggest that they know better than the world no1! Hilarious!

They quote Djokovic's wife who said:

''All of my research revolves around finding the answer on this simple question “How to live a healthy life with purpose?”

&

'''The beauty of being a seeker of knowledge is that you can take any path you’d like. There is no right or wrong, there is just a process of learning and shaping and growing. It can take you anywhere. As my blog grows, we will see where this path will take me and I’ll do my best to share with you what I learn so that we may both grow together'.''

Which all sounds great to me! lol

So instead of harming Djokovic they simply portray a couple of open minded people on an interesting journey through life together! :)

Welcome to the Wacky World of Novak Djokovic... and meet his equally wacky wife! Anti-vaxxer tennis star insists Bosnia's 'pyramids' give off mystic energy and positive thoughts can PURIFY water - while his wife Jelena believes 5G caused Covid

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10375447/Welcome-Wacky-World-Novak-Djokovic-equally-wacky-wife.html

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

They quote Djokovic's wife who said:

''All of my research revolves around finding the answer on this simple question “How to live a healthy life with purpose?”

&

'''The beauty of being a seeker of knowledge is that you can take any path you’d like. There is no right or wrong, there is just a process of learning and shaping and growing. It can take you anywhere. As my blog grows, we will see where this path will take me and I’ll do my best to share with you what I learn so that we may both grow together'.''

Which all sounds great to me! lol

Thanks for this Mac.

Firstly, I should say that I have nothing but respect for Novax. ( I love that name )

As the very best at what he does, with so many supporters and admirers , due to  his tenacity and determination in such a popular sport, he will doubtlessly be helping to  break down the mass psychopathic hypnosis, which will invevitably result in personal sufferiing.

Believe it or not I was once there , if on a somewhat smaller scale.

It always helps,, of course to have good partner in toe. I would have said woman, but , you know. lol.

Cherche la femme , as they say.

I might only disagree with his good lady on one small point.

Live life in health and purpose for sure.

The question that still remains for me is what exactly is this electromagnetic simulation we call life really all about and what is our purpose ?

For me its all about striving for truth. Because ultimately love and truth are the same thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Interesting piece by Storm Clouds Gathering about how colour revolutions work:

How to Overthrow Governments – The Color Revolution Formula – Final Messages Part 3

December 21, 2021

Protests are toothless. They channel discontent into a public display that has little or no impact on the system. Color revolution tactics, on the other hand, have been used by intelligence agencies to topple governments all around the world. Like any weapon, it can be used for evil or a higher cause.

Though often attributed to Gene Sharp, and his book “From Dictatorship to Democracy”, this approach is really just an application of the psychological principles first described by Gustave Le Bon and further developed by Edward Bernays.

Color revolutions are organized in three layers. The first layer is comprised of strategists and coordinators who understand the principles involved and which are responsible for training and equipping individuals who are to represent the public face of the movement. These representatives who comprise the second layer don’t have to be charismatic leaders. Ordinary citizens can fill the role. However in order to be effective they must be both brave and respectable. For example an old woman who is not afraid for herself may be more appropriate than a young man who lacks self control.

The third layer is made up of those who already support the cause but lack the knowledge or experience to plan effective actions on their own. These are the masses that are already protesting in the streets.

The first challenge for the organizers is to define the central message of the movement and distill these ideas down to a small number of memorable slogans that touch upon a moral and emotional core. Crowds are not moved by complex ideological discourse. The rallying cry must be primal and absolute.

The second challenge is to develop visual queues to unify the movement. This might include symbols, flags or even clothing items of a particular color. This is where the term “Color Revolution” originates. This visual identity must be adapted to the history of the region. For example during the French revolution the resistance identified themselves by wearing the Phrygian cap (or bonnet rouge). This red conical hat with the tip pulled forward was a style of hat that was given to slaves in ancient Rome when they earned their freedom, and at one point was used by a populist leader to incite a slave insurrection.

The third challenge is to stage an event that neither the public or media can ignore. This event must be highly disruptive and employ non-violent civil disobedience to provoke the authorities. The explicit goal is to push them to brutality and to capture that brutality on film. This is why the courage is so important. In order to be effective, the front line representatives must be willing to endure violence without returning it. Examples of this principle can be found in the actions staged by Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr.

Non-retaliation is important for two reasons: one sided brutality evokes outrage among the general public. It destroys the moral authority of those in power, and can be used to shame the enforcers; pressuring them to turn.

This is another reason why a sweet old lady can sometimes be more effective on the front line than an aggressive young man. To strike such a person is social unacceptable. This provides an opportunity to challenge officers up close and personal; condemning their complicity, and demanding that they stand with the people.

There are many kinds of disruptive action that can be taken in such operations, but it is important that the target be chosen carefully with a mind towards who will be most inconvenienced and what message such a disruption would send. For example blocking traffic on a random road may merely frustrate the public without making any relevant point. A better target would be a business or institution which is discriminating based on medical status; a large grocery story or train station for example.

To maximize impact, the operation should be designed to last long enough to cause significant problems. If a building is to be occupied it must be done in such a way that police cannot easily remove protesters. This is often accomplished by chaining doors shut and chaining participants to each other and to the infrastructure.

The initial target should be a low hanging fruit; an operation with a high probability of success. Though the event may force a change in policy, the real objective is to reach the hearts and minds of the public and to encourage insubordination within the police and military. One commander refusing to enforce an order can set off a chain reaction that exposes the impotence of the political class and brings an end to the state.

To many, this course of action would sound extreme. The risk too great. The price too high to pay. Unfortunately the window for non-violent action was closing and the base case scenario was outright war. For those in no position to stand and fight the only sane alternative was to leave.

A new underground railroad was already taking shape: a migration from wealthy totalitarian nations to places where the people were poor but much more free. They would cross borders on foot and sail across seas, but this is a story in and of itself.

There is no easy way out. This is the test of our generation. Neutrality is complicity. Those who cling to life will lose it. So if you’re the praying type pray. And if you’re not you might want to start. The forces of evil are real, but so is the other side, and each and every one of us has to choose.

https://stormcloudsgathering.com/posts/how-to-overthrow-governments-final-messages-part-3/

The spectre of cyber polygon

Are the elites now prepping for a their false flag cyber polygon event and will these drills go live as so many drills have in the past to create food shortages and communication black outs which in turn would of course cause panic in the general populace who by and large are completely unprepared for such events so that the elites could then impose a new order of some sort (ie central bank digital currencies, universal basic income hand-outs in the form of the new digital currencies and of course digital ID's) as a proposed solution to the chaos of their own making?

12 Jan, 2022 04:12

EU to hold large-scale cyber attack drill – media

A number of European states are set to carry out a hacking drill simulating a major attack on supply chains

The European Union will soon stage a far-reaching cyber security exercise intended to prepare for an attack that affects the continent’s distribution networks, Bloomberg reported, noting the drill will be held over several weeks.

EU members will begin the exercise sometime in the coming days and continue for six weeks, according to a report in Bloomberg on Tuesday, which cited internal documents and multiple “people familiar with the matter.” The drill was first proposed by France, which took hold of the presidency of the Council of the EU at the beginning of the year.

Intended as a “stress test” for the bloc, the simulated breach will largely target supply chains across Europe, and will see participants coordinate diplomatic and public responses to the attacks, as well as to “spillover socio-economic effects in other member states.” The hacks will be modeled on other past cyber attacks, or those thought to be likely in the future, in order to be “as realistic as possible,” according to one of the documents.

NEW: EU member states will take part in a large-scale cyberattack simulation starting this week https://t.co/TpWRLDAKlG

— Alberto Nardelli (@AlbertoNardelli) January 11, 2022

Though the EU noted that individual member states have a variety of tools to combat cyber attacks, it warned that it currently lacks a “framework” for a joint response to a major incident, a shortcoming the exercise is meant to address.

The simulation is set to end next month, when EU foreign ministers will next meet, and follows another similar hacking drill carried out by Israel and nine other countries late last year – reportedly described as a “war game” by Tel Aviv – which also staged a massive cyber attack on global financial markets.

https://www.rt.com/news/545755-eu-cyber-attack-drill/

The Great Replacement part 3

IKONIC is currently showing a documentary on the midazolam scandal about how old people are being put on the 'liverpool care pathway' of both midazolam and morphine to effectively bump them off and this rash of murders was the cause of the small spike of deaths that we saw in the first lockdown.

Our old people are a living storehouse of memory and can remember a time before Britain was part of the EU. They remember a bygone age before big tech. I believe that their removal is all part of the globalist elite's 'great reset' as they seek to create a blank slate of globalised citizens who will more easily be controlled and manipulated into the virtual metaverse. Prior to the covid scamdemic we were told by the corporate media that the older generation formed many of the brexit voters which is interesting when we consider that they knew a time before the EU and were therefore well placed to judge what was best for the country and now they are being cleansed by the complicit, state-run, medical fraternity.

The Werner Herzog documentary: 'Happy People: a year in the Taiga' saw him travel to Siberia to interview people there about their lives. He spoke to some people who were the natives of that area and they seemed utterly broken. They explained that the communists had destroyed their culture and broken their connection to their past. They showed Herzog some sacred figurines but they did not know the significance of them. They struggled to find a place in the new normal that had been created for them and they worked as transient manual labour using their paltry pay to buy alcohol to numb themselves against their loss. That loss of connection to the past and to roots is what i fear for the British people under this woke, neo-marxism that is being pushed down from above by the globalist, corporate elites who control the central banks and by extension governments themselves.

The saying 'use it or lose it' applies to our culture and history as these things need to be nourished or they become lost. This argument that some people make that to engage with these things is somehow bigoted says more about their own malevolent designs for us than it does about us because I'm sure most people feel like i do which is that i have enjoyed the culture and history of people around the world and respect and admire the true diversity that exists around the globe. The fake 'diversity' offered by globalist 'multiculturalism' is an inversion because it actually trends towards standardisation and homogenisation as everyone is thrown together into the same place and exposed to the same globalised, corporate pseudo-culture.

I'm not saying that no one should ever move; i'm saying that to deliberately move large numbers of people is social engineering carried out with specific, negative consequences in mind ie control.

The Normans may have invaded these isles and the Romans before them but TV is the true invader that finally conquered every corner of the UK; it teaches people to value junk food, pop music and fake news and it sold them this covid scamdemic just as it will sell them the technocratic 'great reset'.

It is time for a renaissance; this can be achieved if enough people invest in their own personal power by pursuing skills, knowledge and experiences that will enable greater self-sufficiency from the corporate control grid. We need to love our land like its our mother. We need to avoid the purchase and use of toxins and we need to clear up the waste and trash.

To nourish our connection to place we need to visit places, learn their history, visit heritage museums, keep the craft skills, knowledge, music and languages alive. Write your own memories across the landscape that weave into the history of those places. You are part of it and it is part of you. We need to listen to the stories of old people and become a torch bearer for our local, regional, national and family history. Forage, plant and rear livestock, mend the broken dykes, engage with traditions, attend folk festivals, live seasonally and locally and walk the old byways. They want us to be broken shells like the people in Herzog's documentary so we need to double down and build even deeper connections to place and roots.

These things are your birthright; don't let them steal them from you.

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

On 9/30/2020 at 7:23 PM, Macnamara said:

Astra Zenicas covid vaccine trials

As these two articles below show the vaccine trials were paused after a test subject developed transverse myelitis. Astra zenica then assured the public that the subjects condition was not as a result of their receiving the test vaccine and was unrelated. They then resumed testing. However a second test subject then developed the same condition. Bare in mind that Astra Zenica are the same company that produce the Fluenz Tetra nasal spray vaccine that is being given to school children up and down the UK at the moment. Do you trust these people?

UK Vaccine Volunteer Contracts Transverse Myelitis, Inflammation affecting the Spinal Cord

1 volunteer in the UK has been diagnosed with transverse myelitis, an inflammatory syndrome affecting the spinal cord which is often sparked by viral infections. It's still unknown if the person's condition is directly linked to the vaccine – NYT t.co/3VRAw2JIY8

— BNO Newsroom (@BNODesk) September 9, 2020

jtmS4ZPl.png

It can affect adults, infants and children.

ZS8InYnl.png

AstraZeneca pauses Covid-19 vaccine trial: t.co/Xv5m5qp2jG

Here's our updated vaccine factfile and tracker #infographic based on data from London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine@AFP pic.twitter.com/3ivkwPdUqY

— AFPgraphics (@AFPgraphics) September 9, 2020

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/uk-vaccine-volunteer-contracts-transverse-myelitis-inflammation-affecting-the-spinal-cord/

Second AstraZeneca volunteer reportedly suffers rare neurological condition, but UK company says it’s not related to vaccine 

20 Sep, 2020 16:28 / Updated 10 days ago
Two people have fallen ill during the trials of AstraZeneca’s coronavirus vaccine in the UK, the company’s internal papers revealed, and a source said they had both suffered from the same serious neurological disorder. 

The company published details of the trials on Saturday, after facing criticism over the lack of transparency surrounding the testing of the much-anticipated vaccine against the virus, which has so far infected more than 30.8 million people and caused over 958,000 fatalities worldwide.

The first participant of the British trials – which are being conducted in conjunction with Oxford University – fell ill after receiving one dose of the experimental vaccine in July. 

The female volunteer was later diagnosed with transverse myelitis, a rare inflammatory disease that affects the spinal cord, causing weakness, sensory alterations, and autonomic nervous-system dysfunction. The company’s spokeswoman later told the media the volunteer had undiagnosed multiple sclerosis, and the trials resumed.

https://www.rt.com/news/501221-astrazeneca-vaccine-neurological-condition/

we have known this since the trials so how has it taken 'science' so long to accept this reality?

Rare condition listed as possible side effect of Covid-19 shots

14 Jan, 2022 22:28

The EU’s drug watchdog is warning of a ‘very rare’ spinal cord inflammation possibly related to the AstraZeneca and J&J vaccines

The European Medicines Agency wants to put warning labels on Covid-19 jabs made by AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson, saying there was a “reasonable possibility” they may have caused a spinal inflammation on rare occasions.

Following three days of meetings and discussions, the EMA’s Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC) said on Friday it wants to include a warning for “very rare cases of transverse myelitis (TM) reported following vaccination” with the Vaxzevria and Janssen jabs. It is also adding the condition as an “adverse reaction of unknown frequency” to the vaccine profile.

https://www.rt.com/news/546110-spinal-cord-condition-sideeffect/

On 11/17/2020 at 8:46 PM, Macnamara said:

This week in the news...

...society is being gender-bended through the MASS useage of hormone mimicing, endocrine disrupting chemicals which can be found in all kinds of everyday objects, foods, packaging, products etc. The trans agenda that you have threatened with your statements is about NORMALISING the changes now occurring in society. That brings us to the next story:

Toxic pesticides used to treat cats and dogs for FLEAS are contaminating English rivers and harming aquatic life, study warns

• Researchers find samples from English rivers contaminated with two chemicals 
  • These chemicals - fipronil and imidacloprid - are in flea and tick pet treatments
  • They go from household water waste to waste treatment plants and enter rivers

By Jonathan Chadwick For Mailonline

Published: 11:59, 17 November 2020 | Updated: 11:59, 17 November 2020

Pesticides that are used to treat cats and dogs for fleas are causing 'widespread contamination' of English rivers, a new study warns. Scientists have found two neurotoxic pesticides – fipronil and imidacloprid – in river samples in concentrations that 'far exceed accepted safe limits'. Both chemicals are banned from agricultural use due to the toxic effects on insects, birds, fish, mammals and other creatures. But they are still used in veterinary flea products and are applied to millions of dogs and cats in Britain. The experts analysed data gathered by the Environment Agency based on samples taken from 20 English waterways between 2016 and 2018.They found that fipronil was detected in 98 per cent of freshwater samples, while imidacloprid was found in 66 per cent. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8957295/Pesticides-used-treat-cats-dogs-contaminating-English-rivers.html

Bees will die as ministers approve toxic banned pesticide for second time, warn experts

Government defies own scientific advisers in effort to protect sugar harvest

Jane Dalton
1 day ago

Ministers have given the go-ahead for farmers to use a banned bee-harming pesticide in England for the second year running. The government went against the advice of its own scientific advisers, who said they did not see the justification for applying the neonicotinoid to sugar beet this year. A single teaspoon of thiamethoxam is toxic enough to kill 1.25 billion bees, according to biology professor and insect expert Dave Goulson, and wildlife chiefs warned the decision could devastate already-struggling bee populations. Environment officials announced they would permit the use of the pesticide to try to combat a virus transmitted by aphids. They say the UK’s sugar harvest could otherwise be at risk this year and that “its exceptional temporary use will be tightly controlled and only permitted in very specific circumstances when strict requirements are met”.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2021 at 11:45 AM, Macnamara said:

There have been a few cases in the media in recent years of crossbow deaths so i wouldn't be surprised if we see legislation against them soon

Priti Patel orders review of crossbow laws after armed intruder, 19, who 'wanted to assassinate the Queen' broke in to Windsor Castle

• Teen suspect detained under Mental Health Act after arrest at Windsor Castle
  • Met probing film of crossbow-wielding figure threatening to 'assassinate Queen'
  • Review on crossbow law was ordered in April but will incorporate Windsor scare

By Katie Feehan For Mailonline

Published: 07:26 GMT, 28 December 2021 | Updated: 09:02 GMT, 28 December 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10349353/Priti-Patel-orders-review-crossbow-laws-armed-intruder-broke-Windsor-Castle.html

On 1/8/2022 at 7:28 PM, Macnamara said:

sure the volcano on the canary islands could cause a vast shelf of rock to slide off into the sea causing a tsunami to sweep across the atlantic that would wipe out the entire liberal eastern seaboard......the impact of this in turn would trigger the super volcano in yellowstone park causing the entire western liberal seaboard to crumple up into tiny pieces and....slide into the sea

weird...

'Once in a THOUSAND years explosion': Death toll is unknown on ash-choked Tonga after underwater volcano sparked deadly tsunami wiping out internet on island paradise - two die in Peru as waves smash Latin America and US West coast

• The 'violent' underwater volcanic eruption was labelled by scientists as a 'once in a thousand years explosion'
  • It hit the Pacific at 5.10pm local time, and was so huge the explosion was visible from outer space
  • Around 20 minutes later, Tonga was hit with waves which overwhelmed homes, buildings, fences and roads
  • Dramatic video from Tonga showed huge waves crashing into homes and buildings, flooding the island 
  • Satellite images showed a huge three-mile-wide plume of ash and steam rising into the air to about 12 miles

By Chris Matthews and Jack Wright and Chris Jewers For Mailonline

Published: 11:25 GMT, 16 January 2022 | Updated: 19:37 GMT, 16 January 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10407801/Death-toll-unclear-Tonga-devastating-tsunami-left-homes-water-wiped-interne.html

On 6/19/2021 at 11:18 PM, Macnamara said:

Spirit Lines and ghost paths

the universal concept of straight spirit flight

The belief in straight spirit travel is global. German death roads may not have been straight, but Geisterwege  'ghost roads' most certainly are. German folklore records that ghost roads always run straight over mountains and valleys and through marshes and start and end at cemeteries. Elsewhere in Germany tradition recalls other straight spirit paths such as the leichenflugbahn or 'flightpath of the corpses' in east prussia, where in certain nights the dead from the cemeteries situated at either end of the line travel to visit one another. Houses built on the line regularly suffer damage on the nights when the spirits fly.

Halfway across the world the Kogi Indians, descendants of the extinct Tairona culture, tend the ruins of great cities in the jungle reaches of santa marta. Straight stone causeways link the cities as do other invisible spirit roads. The kogi shamans when in trance regularly travel along these invisible routes. Their courses are preserved in linear markings on a standing stone in one of their villages.

-Leys by Danny Sullivan

Vast 4,500-year-old highway network of 'funerary avenues' stretching for thousands of miles and lined with Bronze Age tombs is uncovered in Saudi Arabia

• Experts at University of Western Australia report ancient tombs in the desert regions of the Arabian Peninsula
  • These tombs form part of 'funerary avenues' - disused corridors many miles long linking oases and pastures
  • They're described as 'pendant' tombs because they resemble circular pieces of jewellery attached to a chain 

By Jonathan Chadwick For Mailonline

Published: 16:19 GMT, 17 January 2022 | Updated: 16:53 GMT, 17 January 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10410873/Vast-4-500-year-old-network-funerary-avenues-discovered-Saudi-Arabia.html

Myxomatosis

This news story in RT today got me thinking about the rabbit virus myxomatosis and how i don't see so many rabbits around these days in the wild. Its an interesting virus because it was introduced by humans to manage the wild rabbit population numbers.

It is spread by biting insects like fleas which will often pass between rabbits ears. It creates fever and respiratory distress with the lungs filling up with liquid. It's an interesting case because it was actually deployed as a bioweapon by the australian government as far back as 1937 to control the non native rabbit population numbers.

20 Jan, 2022 10:57

Killer virus leaves bunnies bleeding to death en masse

Hemorrhagic disease spreads like wildfire among rabbit populations in America

On 8/19/2021 at 10:02 AM, Macnamara said:

I do wonder though about these 200 cases whether or not they are in fact the victim of hostile groups targetting them and certainly the russians did use their 'woodpecker' frequencies during the cold war, or if they are in fact simply being affected by the microwaves that are being created through their own surveillance technologies that they have installed within their own embassies to spy on their host nations?

If you examine the following photo from the article you can note the top level of the building is encased within aerated panelling and within that are contained all kinds of surveillance technology. The US has these listening stations on their embassies all around the world and the people who work in those buildings will be getting dosed with some pretty horrendous levels of microwave radiation from that tech. It is of course far easier to lame their enemies than to admit that their tech is harmful because to do that would require them to stop using the tech and they would rather sacrifice human life than do that.

This is the near future that awaits our own society as the microwave intensity increases due to 5G. Of course they can easily brush off those affected as suffering from 'covid' symptoms, intubate them and ventilate them to death.....just more 'virus' statistics to frighten the herd with.

us-embassy-havana.jpg

you're doing it to yourselves you idiots!

CIA now says mysterious condition dubbed 'Havana Syndrome' is NOT global campaign by hostile power against American citizens - but admits two dozen cases in Cuba remain unexplained

By James Gordon For Dailymail.com

Published: 07:16 GMT, 20 January 2022 | Updated: 13:45 GMT, 20 January 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10421571/CIA-says-Havana-Syndrome-not-result-sustained-global-campaign-hostile-power.html

Strange military deaths part 14

Two hangings in one day:

Pictured, soldier, 19, who died 'suddenly' at Salisbury Plain military base: Army launches probe after body of Household Cavalry Lance Corporal, 28, was also found the same day

• Jaysley-Louise Beck was tragically found dead at the base in Larkhill, Wiltshire
  • She died within hours of Lance Corporal Michael Joseph Miah, 28, in Bulford
  • Her family, from Yorkshire, paid tribute to the 'loving and caring' soldier

By Joe Davies For Mailonline

Published: 11:37 GMT, 22 January 2022 | Updated: 17:06 GMT, 22 January 2022

The army has launched a probe into the deaths, which come after at least five confirmed suicides at Salisbury Plain since 2018.

Lance Corporal Miah was found dead on the same day as her. They were both died from hanging, according to their post-mortem examinations.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10429897/PICTURED-Teenage-girl-19-dead-Salisbury-Plain-military-base.html

13 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Strange military deaths part 14

Two hangings in one day:

Pictured, soldier, 19, who died 'suddenly' at Salisbury Plain military base: Army launches probe after body of Household Cavalry Lance Corporal, 28, was also found the same day

• Jaysley-Louise Beck was tragically found dead at the base in Larkhill, Wiltshire
  • She died within hours of Lance Corporal Michael Joseph Miah, 28, in Bulford
  • Her family, from Yorkshire, paid tribute to the 'loving and caring' soldier

By Joe Davies For Mailonline

Published: 11:37 GMT, 22 January 2022 | Updated: 17:06 GMT, 22 January 2022

The army has launched a probe into the deaths, which come after at least five confirmed suicides at Salisbury Plain since 2018.

Lance Corporal Miah was found dead on the same day as her. They were both died from hanging, according to their post-mortem examinations.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10429897/PICTURED-Teenage-girl-19-dead-Salisbury-Plain-military-base.html

I knew a former SAS guy....he used to tag along with the North London UFO group I hung around with for a bit maybe 15 years ago now (Jesus where does the time go?). He said that part of the training you are made to believe you have been captured by the IRA (this was back in the 80's). They even bring your parents in and make it look like the IRA have got them to and are about to kill them unless you give them the information you want......

Obviously his parents were told that they had to do this as part of the course for their son to join the SAS...

But I got the feeling it left a bad taste in his mouth when he talked about it....... to even have your parents brought in to play mind-games with you....

God knows what mind-fuck games they play on people at these bases....... the danger is that some people can't take it and kill themselves... if that's really what happened.

Edited by Truthspoon

5 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

I knew a former SAS guy....They even bring your parents in and make it look like the IRA have got them to and are about to kill them unless you give them the information you want......

I've never heard about that particular thing being done but andy mcnab, the well known author has a book, 'seven troop', about his early section in the SAS and many of them died under very strange circumstances. One was a world beating sky diver who died jumping from a plane without a parachute. Another guy died of carbon monoxide poisoning in his garage. Now maybe these were all legit suicides from people suffering from distress over their careers and the things they'd been involved in but its a very high attrition rate and is certainly enough to raise an eyebrow.

Then there was Mike Kealy who was one of the 'heros of mirbat' who got caught up in an epic firefight with large numbers of opponents. He died on a training exercise doing the 'fan dance' when he walked up the hill in poor conditions. But the explorer Ranulph Feinnes wrote about him in his book 'feather men' in which he has Mike being assassinated by an injection of insulin into his armpit. Fiction or hinting at something deeper going on? Who knows? It's a murky world in the british military clearly

Edited by Macnamara

***spoiler alert*** In the original they blow up the buildings that contain all records of debt thereby wiping everyones debt out and resetting the world. Apparently that idea is very threatening to the chinese communist government:

‘Fight Club’ has a different ending in China

Fincher’s cult classic film gets a new anti-climatic ending upon release in China
24 Jan, 2022 16:59
The latest film to get adapted is the 1999 classic ‘Fight Club.’ The original ending saw the main character (spoilers, if you haven’t seen the film), who suffers from a split identity disorder, shoot himself in the face to kill his alter ego, Tyler Durden, and then proceed to watch a bunch of corporate buildings explode, sending an anarchistic message about the dangers and trappings of a society obsessed with consumerism.

In the Chinese version, however, this ending is completely cut out and the viewer is instead informed that the police saved the day and stopped all the bombs from exploding. All of this is delivered in a simple caption that reads: “Through the clue provided by Tyler, the police rapidly figured out the whole plan and arrested all criminals, successfully preventing the bomb from exploding. After the trial, Tyler was sent to lunatic asylum receiving psychological treatment. He was discharged from the hospital in 2012.”

https://www.rt.com/pop-culture/547214-fight-club-china-censorship/

Deprogramming from the covidian-cult: A Guide

The aim of this guide is to assist those addicted to the covid narrative over the last two years in order to help rehabilitate them back into sane and rational society.

In recent weeks the news cycle has been filled with stories of the politicians and civil servants holding drink soirees on a daily basis whilst at the same time telling the public that people were in danger of imminent death from an allegedly deadly virus. Clearly the politicians did not perceive the situation risky enough to halt their party-train for long enough to give their bloated livers a rest. The newspapers are now  placing the blame squarely on the shoulders of the prime minister Boris but unless Boris was enjoying a party of one there were in fact many other people attending these events and it is fair to say that many politicians and civil servants were involved in this deception and widespread corruption.

We were told categorically that the covid jabs were '95% effective' and yet now we are told that they do not prevent transmission or infection and in fact the hospitals are now filling up in what is a pandemic of the 'vaccinated' as people fall ill from the jabs themselves.

So what do we call it when someone tells us something that they know to be untrue? We call that a 'LIE'. Sadly these were just some of what will become a cascade of lies that are going to be revealed as this scamdemic unravels.

If you were one of the people taken in by these lies then you likely made the following mistakes:

1) Trusting politicians

2) Trusting corporate journalists

3) Trusting scientists and regulators whose pockets were bulging with cash from the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation.

However this is in the past and if you are reading this then you are ready to leave the covidian cult and return to sane society. In order to take this step back to actual normal you must first remove the mask as it is nothing more than a psychological trick which acts as a visual cue because without mask wearing there would be no outer sign that there is any sort of pandemic at all.

Secondly if you are not feeling unwell and do not have any symptoms then you are NOT sick. There is no need to take a test to tell you this. If you have no symptoms and don't feel unwell then you are in fact well and therefore you have no way of transmitting any sickness to anyone else, therefore you should not isolate as historically quarantine is for the sick and you are not sick.

Thirdly you should not take the covid jabs which have been pushed out onto the public in 8 months instead of the usual 10 years required for a vaccine to reach market. This is because the same people who locked you down whilst they got together to drink themselves into a stupor every night of the lockdown are the very same people who gave these injections emergency authorisation to bypass the usual health checks. The jabs are in fact a bioweapon.

Finally you must snap put of the delusion that the politicians can decide, in parliament, what rights you have. You are BORN with inalienable rights and these cannot be usurped by politicians no matter how drunk they are. For this reason you MUST assert your inalienable rights which in an ideal world would accord with the common law.

You may feel some disorientation at first as you come out of the covid spell, but as you turn off your television and walk out in nature the confusion will soon dissipate and sanity will return as you feel the wind on your face. Well done for taking this momentus step back to sanity. You will find many others already in a state of sanity ready to greet you and help you maintain your new found equilibrium. Enjoy your new found freedom and don't forget to protect it by keeping in mind all the key points of this guide. Good luck!

Ep. 32 Natural Law and the British Constitution: The Secrets You Need to Know Now

This is a very interesting interview with William Keyte, a leading voice on the British Constitution, something that pays to comprehend and get behind to ascertain our rights in such turbulent times. He shares how we do in fact have a Constitution, which has been subverted and hidden from us for 100’s of years, which gives us power, such as Anulment by Jury which can throw a piece of legislation out with one not guilty verdict. The people ARE the power. We are above the Government but this has been inverted, like everything else. In recent years Will’s interest has been studying natural law which he speaks about early on in this interview, inspired by Mark Passio.

For the full slide presentation (some of them have been used in our interview) see Will’s presentation in 2018: The British Constitution: Re-Exposing Its Secrets by William Keyte – D and V Party Conference 2018

https://awakeningnation.com/ep-32-natural-law-and-the-british-constitution-the-secrets-you-need-to-know-now/

The fake left shrugs at the revolution from above

I watched this clip yesterday of varoufakis saying that capitalism and social democracy are both dead and that capitalism has morphed into what he calls 'techno-fuedalism' or what i would call a technocracy.

I don't trust varoufakis ever since his government failed the greek people despite being handed a clear mandate of over 60% of the vote. He is a self-declared 'leftist' and a doyen of the liberal, chattering class but i think he speaks out of both sides of his mouth.

In the clip below he speaks about a tightening of fiscal policy leading to the great depression but the great depression was created by the banksters and he laments how power shifted from industry to banking as social democracy lost its grip on the economy, but social democrats like tony blair went to work for the banks once he left office.

The takeover by finance and the shift from producing real things to financial chicanery is all part of the conspiracy. Leftists can't claim ignorance about this as it was well known that the bankers were funding the left early in the 1900's as this cartoon illustrates:

cartoon-wall-street-marx_dee-lighted.jpg

That cartoon appears in one of Professor Suttons books which outlines, using official documentation how the wallstreet bankers funded the bolsheviks into power. Another of his books looks at how the same bankers were behind the new deal in the US and varoufakis argues that we need a new deal today to get the capitalist class to invest money where it is needed.

But that is exactly what they are planning to do through the 'green new deal' and the 'great reset' so varoufakis is clearly on message with the globalist elites. He then proceeds to attack crypto-currencies whilst calling instead for central bank digital currencies. He dislikes cryptos because of their limited supply as he favours central bank money printing.

He does however say that techno-fuedalism is worse than what he calls 'capitalism' but what i would call corporate socialism and i would argue that techno-fuedalism or technocracy is the next phase of corporate socialism and that leftists like him have helped bring it about by helping to centralise power in the hands of 'social democrat' puppets of the oligarchic class.

He says that governments can no longer regulate the techno-feudalists but the truth is that they never wanted to. He cites the break up of the rockefellers standard oil company as an example of positive government intervention but james corbett has actually explained how this made the rockefellers even more powerful.

But essentially this is why the only answer to the globalist oligarchs and their technocracy is for people at grassroots level to start simply stepping outside of the new techno-fuedal world in order to become more self-reliant and free from its grip over the food supply, the power supply and over 'health'. That's where change has to happen.

Edited by Macnamara

Strange Military deaths part 15

Soldier dies at Catterick Garrison: Army launches probe into death at base that’s home to 1st Battalion the Yorkshire Regiment and the Royal Lancers

• An investigation has been launched after a soldier died at Catterick Garrison
  • The soldier was pronounced dead yesterday and their identity is as yet unknown
  • Catterick Garrison is base of 1st Battalion, Yorkshire Regiment and Royal Lancers

By Stewart Carr For Mailonline

Published: 09:26 EST, 6 February 2022 | Updated: 09:28 EST, 6 February 2022

'The circumstances surrounding this death are being investigated and it would be inappropriate to comment any further at this time.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10482459/Soldier-dies-Catterick-Garrison-Army-launches-probe-death-base.html

On 2/6/2022 at 11:49 PM, Macnamara said:

Strange Military deaths part 15

Soldier dies at Catterick Garrison: Army launches probe into death at base that’s home to 1st Battalion the Yorkshire Regiment and the Royal Lancers

• An investigation has been launched after a soldier died at Catterick Garrison
  • The soldier was pronounced dead yesterday and their identity is as yet unknown
  • Catterick Garrison is base of 1st Battalion, Yorkshire Regiment and Royal Lancers

By Stewart Carr For Mailonline

Published: 09:26 EST, 6 February 2022 | Updated: 09:28 EST, 6 February 2022

'The circumstances surrounding this death are being investigated and it would be inappropriate to comment any further at this time.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10482459/Soldier-dies-Catterick-Garrison-Army-launches-probe-death-base.html

Investigation launched into death of two soldiers from the same garrison

Army spokesman says the deaths, which took place across the weekend, ‘are not connected’

By Max Stephens and Danielle Sheridan, Political and Defence Correspondent 7 February 2022 • 9:47pm
An investigation has been launched into the deaths of two soldiers from the same garrison who died over the weekend in separate incidents....

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2020 at 7:49 PM, Macnamara said:

The Coranaid

For example deep state actors like tony blair are calling for more covid testing and what does the testing do? It gives the state a sample of your DNA. At the same time we are also being told that one covid vaccine is not going to be enough and that multiple vaccines will be required. Well think about that....if they are gathering DNA and making different vaccines it gives them the opportunity to tailor vaccines to what they have discovered about peoples DNA and it gives them a chance to evolve what they are doing over each vaccine and testing drive

So they test and get your DNA sample then they give you an RNA vaccine that changes your DNA....then they repeat the process multiple times!

Massive! CDC Admits To Collecting COVID Nasal Swab PCR Tests For Genomic Sequencing Analysis

by Kelen McBreen

Remember that #COVID19 nose swab test you took? What happened to the swab? If it was processed with a PCR test, there’s a 10% chance that it ended up in a lab for genomic sequencing analysis. Learn more about the process and its importance: https://t.co/XAHSGANLxu @WIRED @CDC_AMD

— CDC (@CDCgov) February 16, 2022
https://www.infowars.com/posts/cdc-admits-to-collecting-covid-nasal-swab-pcr-tests-for-genomic-sequencing-analysis/

Strange military deaths part 16

I saw an article in the daily mail about Joe Kennedy Jnr who had been politically groomed by his father to be a future president of the US before his brither John ended up president after Joe jnr died in the second world war.

This brought to mind the idea of the 'kennedy curse' formulated after so many of their family have died in strange ways. But there are a couple of noteworthy aspects of Joe's side-story to the kennedy saga.

After graduating from Harvard Joe jnr came to Britain to study at the london school of economics which is of course a globalist indoctrination centre and whilst there he was taught by Harold Laski a jewish, marxist zionist.

Let that sink in for a moment. Laski was not only a marxist calling for world revolution and the dissolution of nation states but was simultaneously a jewish nationalist calling for the creation of a jewish nation state in Israel! He was also a senior member of the Fabian Society and this all helps flesh out what i was talking about earlier regarding Englandspiel by providing more context as to what sort of forces were influencing and shaping the upper echelons of british society during and after the second world war.

Anyway Joe joined the airforce in the war and flew in the bombers. He volunteered to pilot an experimental new weapon that was a kind of prototype drone in that it was a radio controlled aircraft that would be packed with explosives and then flown near the target before the crew would bail out so that the aircraft could then be guided onto the target by radio control.

The mission took off with the desired target being a U-Boat station on the Heligoland islands. The pilots armed the explosives but before they could bail out the plane exploded whilst still over England killing both pilots.

Was this simply a tragic accident: another twist in the Kennedy curse, or was there something more nefarious going on? Had people within the fabian/globalist network earmarked Kennedy as a potential obstacle to their globalist ambitions that needed to be removed as his brothers later would be?

Edited by Macnamara