Hillary Clinton and Russiagate

US Director of National Intelligence (DNI) John Ratcliffe has released a Russian intelligence report dating to July 2016 that claimed then-Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton “approved” the spreading of a conspiracy theory linking then-Republican candidate Donald Trump to Moscow, which became the Russiagate scandal.

https://sputniknews.com/us/202009291080614783-us-dni-releases-russian-intel-report-rejected-by-lawmakers-that-claims-clinton-ordered-russiagate/

"To be clear, this is not Russian disinformation and has not been assessed as such by the Intelligence Community," Ratcliffe wrote in a statement tweeted by Daily Caller's Chuck Ross. "I'll be briefing Congress on the sensitive sources and methods by which it has obtained in the coming days."

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-dni-ratcliffe-confirms-intelligence-implicating-hillary-clinton-in-plot-against-trump-was-not-russian-disinformation

"There was no transition because they came after me trying to do a coup. They came after me spying on my campaign. They started from the day I won and even before I won. From the day I came down the escalator with our First Lady. They were a disaster. They were a disgrace to our country. And we’ve caught ‘em.  We’ve caught ‘em all.  We’ve got it all on tape.  We’ve caught ‘em all." ~ Donald Trump, September 30 2020

Its an interesting thing that not only did the epstein blackmail operation get shut down under trump after thriving during the 8 years of obama/clinton but also Clare bronfman was jailed for funding keith rainieres NXIVM sex cult

This is significant because its often said that Trumps mentor was roy cohn but roy cohn was linked to Lew Rosentiel who Cohn called his 'supreme commander' whilst rosentiel in turn called Cohn 'field commander' which are clearly militaristic names perhaps suggesting some sort of connection to intelligence eg mossad

Rosentiel was a middle man for the 'crime syndicate' of jewish and italian mafia such as meyer lansky, bugsy seigal, abner zwillman and moe dalitz etc and samuel bronfman who provided them with their liquer during the prohibition

Its that bronfman family fortune that then bankrolled the NXIVM sex cult. So that's two potential blackmail operations that were run by the same jewish network that have both been shut down under trump

Seagram heiress Clare Bronfman is jailed for seven years and ordered to pay $500,000 fine for bankrolling Keith Raniere's NXIVM sex cult

• Clare Bronfman, 41, was sentenced to 81 months in prison on Wednesday at the US District Court in Brooklyn
  • She was also ordered to pay $500,000 for her role in the NXIVM case 
  • Bronfman is the first member of the notorious NXIVM group, led by disgraced founder Keith Raniere, to be sentenced 
  • Bronfman pleaded guilty last year to charges of racketeering conspiracy and conspiracy to commit identity theft
  • NXIVM leader Keith Raniere was convicted last year of turning women into sex slaves who were branded with his initials 
  • In a letter to the court last month, Bronfman wrote that she 'never meant to hurt anyone' but that she couldn't disavow Raniere because he'd changed her life
  • Bronfman has denied any involvement in the sex slave arm of the cult 
  • Her lawyers argued she deserved leniency because she had no direct involvement in the most disturbing allegations 
  • They also said she has a health condition that could put her at greater risk of contracting COVID-19 if incarcerated 

By Emily Crane For Dailymail.com

Published: 17:05, 30 September 2020 | Updated: 22:55, 30 September 2020

33819580-8790351-image-m-46_160148043549

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8790351/Seagram-heiress-Clare-Bronfman-sentenced-NXIVM-case.html

• Like 2
US President Donald Trump says he has authorized the release of “any and all” documents related to the Russiagate conspiracy theory and the Hillary Clinton email scandal, noting the material would be completely free of redactions.
I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!

yVceRI-w_normal.jpg

Paul Sperry

@paulsperry_
When all the documents are finally declassified, and all the redactions removed from reports, the nation will see that the FBI and CIA not only knew the Russia "collusion" allegations against Trump were a political dirty trick, but that they were in on the trick

Edited by northern star

The CIA wrote a highly classified three-page memo to FBI Director James B. Comey and agent Peter Strzok telling them 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had approved a plan to blame Russian computer hacking on rival Donald Trump.

The Washington Times obtained a copy of the heavily redacted memo sent to the FBI on Sept. 7, 2016, weeks after Mr. Strzok had opened the Crossfire Hurricane probe into the Trump campaign on suspicion of conspiring with the Kremlin.

Then-CIA Director John O. Brennan wrote in notes that Mrs. Clinton allegedly approved the plan, one declassified document shows.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/6/hillary-clinton-behind-plan-tie-trump-russia-cia-w/

“At my direction, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence has now provided almost 1,000 pages of materials to the Department of Justice in response to Mr. Durham’s document requests. I will continue to ensure the Intelligence Community’s responsiveness to the DOJ’s requests. We also look forward to supporting the DOJ in further declassifications consistent with their investigation. As the President has made clear, we must be appropriately transparent with the American people and give them the confidence that the extraordinary work of Intelligence professionals is never misused or politicized.”

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/press-releases/item/2158-dni-statement-on-support-to-durham-investigation

I saw something about this earlier, do you think anything will actually come of this? I still feel like we are being played hoping Trump is on our side, but I’m not sure

5 hours ago, Seeker said:

I saw something about this earlier, do you think anything will actually come of this?

Yes, because of the election.

In general corporate media is not going to assist Trump in exposing high level state corruption because it depends on the state for protection. The game changes with the election because of the principle that in a democratic republic the people should be able to evaluate the merits of the candidates, and so the media should not censor or misreport how the candidates make their case for election to public office.

In the debate with Biden, Trump said that he had solid evidence of an attempted coup. This claim is now part of the election process, so everyone involved should know that obstruction of the process of declassification is essentially the same as interfering in the election, which forces them to take a side in a contest in which the final arbiter is truth in the public arena, rather than the interests of the state as would otherwise be the case for those employed by the state.

• Like 1

FBI agent who discovered Anthony Weiner’s laptop says leadership ordered him to destroy findings

Robertson, who worked in the FBI’s New York office child sex crimes unit, says that after being ordered to look into the contents of Weiner’s laptop – Weiner being the Democrat operative who was married to Hillary Clinton’s top aide Huma Abedin – officials above Robertson demanded that everything he found be deleted from the hard drive. This reportedly included hundreds of thousands of emails sent and received by Clinton.

“The only advice from his bosses was to erase his office computer, which meant leaving no record of his investigations,” reported the DailyMail Online, a British news outlet.

Law enforcement insider Doug Hagmann came forward with similar claims back in 2016, alleging that Weiner’s laptop was loaded with evidence showing that Clinton and other Democrat insiders were committing treason, money laundering and pedophilia, among other serious crimes.

https://www.clearnewswire.com/460053.html

All very good. But there has to be some real proof. Q and all that, its intriguing and controversial, but until most people see some real proof that there have been real atrocities, its all just words.

People arent that fragile and sensitive, we are bombarded with horrendous images of violence every day in the news. I think we the people can take the truth.

Its now or never. Those that expose it will be heroes, for all of history.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, northern star said:

None of this is anywhere in the mainstream media. Quelle surprise.

Yeah, Twatter & Fakebook don't like this story about Joe Biden lying about his knowledge of his son's involvement in Ukraine either.