URGENT! Dire Warning from Farmers Around the World

We are just about there, guys. We are just about there for all hell to break loose nationwide and planet wide as well. All hell to break loose over food... or more accurately the lack of food. This is all part of the Giga-Doom I had been mentioning here on GLP for years now. The Illuminati officially calls this Giga-Doom "The Great Reset".

I honestly do not believe there is a single individual on Earth, but the homeless and Africans, who personally understands the ravages of starvation. Heck, the Africans may become America's superior in every way possible by 2030. I am not the least bit gloating about Africa's frequent famines and myself. I am simply stating some of the most hated facts about this stuff. How many of us in America have a year, two, five, and even a decade's worth of food products and foodstuffs? I figure most of us GLPers by now have at least a month's worth of foodstuffs and/or food products.

What will you do when you finally run out of foodstuffs and/or food products? What will you do when your neighbor(s) and/or strangers come trying to bust down your door(s) and/or come through your windows because they are literally starving and have been for days, if not weeks? This includes up to entire families coming to quite possibly kill you and your own family (assuming you are with your family during this inevitable time frame).

I honestly believe each of us, myself included, talks up to one heck of a game plan. When the time(s) come for us in real life... will you crumble on the inside and become someone else's prey, will you stick by your talked up game plan(s), and/or somehow come up with up to an entirely different game plan?

from https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4535733/pg1

engineered food shortages

• Like 1

Don’t know if you have access to farmers and ranchers in your area, but it’s past time to get acquainted with them.  

Chickens are the way to go.  One of my neighbors is starting a secret chicken society in my subdivision, top secret from the HOA.  

If you can’t empty six rounds with some accuracy, drop and reload your magazine with ease you will be useless when the chicken wars start. 

Thanksgiving is coming.  It’s the time to get fat on pie so you can live off your reserves like on that show Naked and Afraid. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Michi713 said:

Don’t know if you have access to farmers and ranchers in your area, but it’s past time to get acquainted with them.  

Chickens are the way to go.  One of my neighbors is starting a secret chicken society in my subdivision, top secret from the HOA.  

If you can’t empty six rounds with some accuracy, drop and reload your magazine with ease you will be useless when the chicken wars start. 

Thanksgiving is coming.  It’s the time to get fat on pie so you can live off your reserves like on that show Naked and Afraid. 🙂

Plenty of fat wood pigeons where I am!

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Michi713 said:

For meat I suggest rabbits.  Apart from laying chocolate eggs at Easter time they are better pound for pound than chickens.

They are quieter than chooks in an urban environment too.  They are simpler than birds by a long way.

I would have chickens too for eggs, but I would start with bunnies.

I also understand that rabbit meat has a bad rap but as long as you eat veg too you wont have issues.

• Like 2

I would suggest to any and all that the best thing to have is "MANY MANY MANY  and LOTS OF" different spices and herbs.

In all of the best 'what to have' conversations I've seen' by far the most common things are spices and herbs.

For the spices I've gone to the local ethnic or Indian shop and stocked up with a ton of spices and some dried herbs.  The prices are very low for high numbers.

I've picked up stuff I don't normally use too!  I'll explain why...I have lots of jars of sauces etc.  Those sauces are made of many items but I know I will run out of jars one day soon.  I gathered the recipes and made a list and picked it all up.  I got enough to last about 5 flipping years, so by then I had better know how to grow the stuff or I have found something else.

As for the herbs, I am growing them in pots.

Watch the video. 2 farmers describing absolute lunacy - one having to fly animal feed 400 miles just so it can be 'quarantined' for 2 weeks the other has been ordered to slaughter his entire herd for no reason. I have heard many other indications that they are planning engineered food shortages. And if you were on the ball you would have too.

So what weapons do you think the NWO will use against the people in order to take over the World?

I don't have time/ability to post 1% of what I see. The fact I am posting this indicates it is urgent.

How do you imagine the NWO plans to take over the World?

And if you are the person who wants to know who I am look up my profile on the old David Icke forum. Same name JESUITSDIDIT. I made 17,000 posts there starting in 2008.

19 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

Watch the video. 2 farmers describing absolute lunacy - one having to fly animal feed 400 miles just so it can be 'quarantined' for 2 weeks the other has been ordered to slaughter his entire herd for no reason. I have heard many other indications that they are planning engineered food shortages. And if you were on the ball you would have too.

So what weapons do you think the NWO will use against the people in order to take over the World?

I don't have time/ability to post 1% of what I see. The fact I am posting this indicates it is urgent.

How do you imagine the NWO plans to take over the World?

And if you are the person who wants to know who I am look up my profile on the old David Icke forum. Same name JESUITSDIDIT. I made 17,000 posts there starting in 2008.

No totally.  I believe what you say is absolutely true and have seen shortages even in my local stores.   Sorry to have made light of the situation.  

Correction:  to be rad, you must unload 5 rounds, drop your mag, and reload while the 6th round sits on ready!

4 hours ago, Michi713 said:

No totally.  I believe what you say is absolutely true and have seen shortages even in my local stores.   Sorry to have made light of the situation.  

Correction:  to be rad, you must unload 5 rounds, drop your mag, and reload while the 6th round sits on ready!

comments directed at rideforever not you

So a rotten raccoon ate all the coy out of the pond.  Instead of buying more useless coy we should get tilapia and make an aquaponic tilapia farm.  Helped a friend make one before it’s not too hard and kind of fun.  Fish fry! 

26 minutes ago, YESHUA YHWH said:

Famine is really coming my guess is at least 7 years.

Rubbish, just go to Aldi and by some courgettes.

@jesuitsdidit

Well look, if you kill everyone then how you can you ... enslave them?
Do you see, there is a slight flaw in this plan, a very small flaw, but an important one.

I tell you this, right now is when people are suffering worse ... they are going bat shit crazy, they don't even know what their goolies do any more ... this is maximum enslavement.
They already won, and btw most of mankind enjoys it.
Any good torturer knows that if they die, the fun is over.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 9/30/2020 at 4:11 PM, Tom bombadil said:

For meat I suggest rabbits.  Apart from laying chocolate eggs at Easter time they are better pound for pound than chickens.

They are quieter than chooks in an urban environment too.  They are simpler than birds by a long way.

I would have chickens too for eggs, but I would start with bunnies.

I also understand that rabbit meat has a bad rap but as long as you eat veg too you wont have issues.

Rabbit meat is best avoided. There is a thing known as rabbit starvation. Essentially that meat can take more nutrients out of the body than it puts in.

https://knowledgenuts.com/2015/01/21/how-to-starve-to-death-while-stuffing-yourself-with-rabbit-meat/

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Destroying the world food supply is a very tough job for the controllers .... an easy way is to increase fertilizer costs , but they seem unable to do this , a search shows the price has been halved over the last 6 years , and with record low oil prices this seems set to continue ( many fertilizers are produced  from oil) ... I run a farm (Thailand) and have fruit falling off the trees , not worth picking because the price is too low , so there is an enormous amount of slack in the industry....

The only way I can see they can sabotage food is if rioters destroy supermarkets and high jacking food deliveries .Watch out US after the elections , cities are sitting ducks. 

Ok so the toilet paper shortage was a supply chain experiment.   (Did y’all have a toilet paper moment in the UK?)

It was to study the fragility of supply chains and find solutions for the weak points, but further it was a study of the psychology of panic buying and the long term impact on those supply chains.  

They used a necessary good but not a life or death one (shrewd) and look what they found.  Supplies were down for months! 
If Event 201 claimed this was a dry run we ought to be prepared for supply chain breakdowns in the future, regardless of whether there is an actual famine or not. 

• Thanks 1

Toilet paper is an excellent item to stockpile .... it has an infinite shelf life ... will certainly be more expensive in a year or two and you are in a mess without it ... so if you have any money in the bank get it out quick before the crash  and stock up . You can store it in your attic it will add another layer of insulation and save on heating bills. 

21 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Toilet paper is an excellent item to stockpile .... it has an infinite shelf life ... will certainly be more expensive in a year or two and you are in a mess without it ... so if you have any money in the bank get it out quick before the crash  and stock up . You can store it in your attic it will add another layer of insulation and save on heating bills. 

😂😂😂

16 minutes ago, Yasmina said:

😂😂😂

Out of likes but couldn't agree more Yas.

Got to disagree Oz I think wiping my bottom is the least of my worries during a genuine food shortage/crisis. Electric shower on powerful mode if we still have electric. And I have plenty of collected newspapers from over the years I'd be happy to wipe it on... 

As for hiking like you can do in parts of the USA and other parts of the world us Brits can't really escape anywhere as everything's urbanised. We can grow if you are lucky enough to have a garden but in some parts they want to make it illegal to grow your own food. There are perhaps some parts of the UK like south west and parts of the North where you could camp. 

Here in Kent I used to camp with my mate up to when I was about 17 and we would try and imitate ray meers setting up snares (I wouldn't do that now unless needed it) and live off the land. Walking distance there is countryside but to be honest until I get my car I wouldn't fancy camping (at least on my own) anywhere within a 6 mile radius from my house. Not anymore as the culture has changed so much in the last 10 years. Too many crackheads and doggers about. I'd certainly be well hidden and camouflaged! 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Yep, good for trading too.

Many people died from insufficient hygiene. You’ll need simple items in great amounts. For example, garbage bags. Lots of them. And toilet papers. Non-reusable dishes and cups: You’ll need lots of them. I know that because we didn’t have any at all.

10. How was the situation with toilets?

We used shovels and a patch of earth near the house. Does it seem dirty? It was. We washed with rainwater or in the river, but most of the time the latter was too dangerous. We had no toilet paper; and if we had any, I would have traded it away.

It was a “dirty” business.

Source:

One Year In Hell…Surviving a Full SHTF Collapse in Bosnia
https://www.silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/one-year-in-hellsurviving-a-full-shtf-collapse-in-bosnia/

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/30/2020 at 4:28 PM, rideforever said:

NWO just wants more fear and panic they claim famine is coming to worry people.

Nonsense

Well THAT might be true but what I see in the street says otherwise. 

A 'panicked peoples' are harder to control.  The panic I feel comes or derives from 'sensationalists' claiming this and that and the recipient NOT looking into the news in a deeper maner! 

I personally have reason to fear the possible future so I grow my own where I can.  Also it saves money in most cases.

In my view the latest wave of sensationalism is ALSO being caused, as you suggested, by conspiritors, which WANT us to stock up and hunker down.

By hunkering down we are waiting for a saviour.  And when the cure...I mean when the saviour comes, we run to it with open arms.

I learned years ago to save myself.  So I ain't falling for it.

On 10/1/2020 at 9:09 PM, Ethel said:

Rabbit meat is best avoided. There is a thing known as rabbit starvation. Essentially that meat can take more nutrients out of the body than it puts in.

https://knowledgenuts.com/2015/01/21/how-to-starve-to-death-while-stuffing-yourself-with-rabbit-meat/

Rabbit meat is fine. 

People will always quote or list the protein to fat ratio when it comes to rabbits.  But we are cleverer than that nowadays. 

I suggest one starts with rabbits because they are quiet and...numerous.   we all know how to tend them.  We all know how to house them.  Feeding them is free.

Every idiot can keep bunnies.  Indoors in town.  Or outside in the styx.  They are quiet and clean.

When you have a breading pair you will have to wait a few weeks before you eat one.  In the mean time get quails.  Look them up.  Again they are easy to keep in town or on the farm.

Gone are the days where lack of fat will kill the average Jo.  In a SHTF situation you WILL need more than bunnies but don't let old stories put you off trying.