Hello Everyone - was a long term lurker

I've been lurking on here for a very long time now. 

Feeling a bit isolated in terms of people who are clued up on the mad world we live in these days, not feeling motivated to do anything other than think of this crazy world we're in.

I wouldn't say I'm a ''fan'' of David Icke exactly but I do respect him greatly and personally I think he is spot on with most things he says. Honestly, he is amazing and the speech he made in front of thousands at Hyde park was brilliant. 

On 9/29/2020 at 4:47 PM, TheAwakened said:

Feeling a bit isolated in terms of people who are clued up on the mad world we live in these days, not feeling motivated to do anything other than think of this crazy world we're in.

I wouldn't say I'm a ''fan'' of David Icke exactly but I do respect him greatly and personally I think he is spot on with most things he says. Honestly, he is amazing and the speech he made in front of thousands at Hyde park was brilliant. 

Hi, I was a lurker for a long time and finally got the courage to sign up here. It's hard times and I don't feel motivated some days to do anything, same as you. But  it will help you on here, lots of people feel the same way. So hello, welcome and stay strong and we are all in this together, and just believe in yourself that you and likeminded people can get through this madness we are going through. 

On 10/1/2020 at 11:50 PM, Jaquiby said:

Hi, I was a lurker for a long time and finally got the courage to sign up here. It's hard times and I don't feel motivated some days to do anything, same as you. But  it will help you on here, lots of people feel the same way. So hello, welcome and stay strong and we are all in this together, and just believe in yourself that you and likeminded people can get through this madness we are going through. 

Hi, thank you for your kind message. Hopefully one day we will end this tyrannical tip-toe...

• Like 1
On 9/29/2020 at 4:47 PM, TheAwakened said:

Welcome to the forum Awakened. I can relate to that feeling its getting crazier out there at the moment. 

I didn't go to Hyde park but the vibe felt good from the video footage. At least until the storm troopers charged the event. Did you go? 

On 10/4/2020 at 1:27 AM, Fluke said:

Welcome to the forum Awakened. I can relate to that feeling its getting crazier out there at the moment. 

I didn't go to Hyde park but the vibe felt good from the video footage. At least until the storm troopers charged the event. Did you go? 

Hi, yea I did go and it was just invaded by the militarised police force. It was a shock to my friend who really is starting to believe all this is just propaganda and a massive plot.

People were just statinf facts. Apparently stating facts and protesting about our eroding civil liberties (which affect these pigs aswell) is against the law. The rule of 6 is simply a ploy to stop protest.

Disgusting. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was a lurker and having dipped my toes in the public water I am about to leave the forum for anonymity.

I have given some opinions and now it is time to fade into the background and prep for the coming storm.

Also not keen on some loud opinionated idiots,prob 77th merchants,especially that twat who uses Johnson as an avatar and is a boring troll!   Bye.