Adrenochrome discussion

2020member

• 1 month later...
Better than Adrenochrome, while challenging The Status Quo.
Offered freely the white stone of rejuvenation from Michael Timothy Babb. I am currently living in Glen Burnie Maryland USA. A Message to the world  Elites.  If U want the Red Stone formula come find me.
Study on the net a Glass Retort set-up via Alchemy and purchase the necessary items for a small laboratory set-up: 
Alchemy is the real answer. Everything else is just a conspiracy of dead ends.
There are Two alchemic stones, with  one given here today freely, while the other is held back to the highest bidder.
Unlike Adrenochrome and it's momentary rush <> Use your own blood as it won’t cause mental issues; I.E. Schizophrenia. It'll also ease U'r conscience.
Here we go...
Collect morning dew water on the hillside for several nights after a sever lightening storm. Silk sheets are used for draining the dew off and into glass jars. Use lay-up sticks or string to adhere and fix your sheets to whatever you have available on that hill. Take the water filled jars inside to dark basements and always B4 the sun ever begins to rise. Usually finish this part of the process B4 4:30 A.M. <> Do all inside work in a dark setting with NO window light! Use candles for light or fireplace light only!  Real Sunlight will only destroy the monatomic elements within the morning dew and also disempower the Nitre's explosive effect on human blood  
So, we begin by dehydrating several gallons of the morning dew within a large tub like vat, as to acquire that residual powder left behind. Scrape that powder into a pile, yet do not tap it as it is explosive. The Nitre powder looks like the light haze that is similar to that of dishwasher glasses. Nitre powder is whats hidden inside of morning dew but only until the watery dew is dehydrated within a dark setting (no sunlight). That powder of ‘Nitre’ sometimes pronounced Niter, is also titled as Lightening in a Bottle, because it is seriously powerful! 
Next:
Purchase a Bunsen Burner that can correctly gage 98.6 for several weeks on end. Study how to set-up a retort and pipette off to a conjoined retort from researching alchemy internet sights.
 From here its easy:
Take a simplistic alchemy set-up and place four ounces of the liquid morning dew into your retort. Then mix in Two additional ounces of Nitre/Niter powder. Then pull and or extract exactly that exact same amount of your very own human blood. Ratio of the Nitre is always a one to one EXACT RATIO of blood!.  In this case two ounces of blood, and also two ounces of Nitre.
<^> 
4 ounces morning dew will also have inside of it all of the periodic chart's elements that are interestingly enough still in their gaseous states, along with a touch of the Nitre. The 2 ounces of Nitre mixed in and then followed by the two ounces of your blood is squirted gently to the bottom of that retort. 
Oxygen CANNOT hit the blood, and Sunlight cannot engage this experiment.
once all three ingredients are placed into the retort then Cap it and place the main retort upon the heat of 98.6, and for thereabout 28 days, and or until you’ll finally obtain the great secret. Once the whole gig turns totally white then the substance that can now make silver will also become a sustenance of edible regeneration. 
The Egg hard boiled is encoded as the grand secret. Blood once blueish /green in your arteries is now red and Nitre then gives you the reason why this works.
Black Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet White < ROY G BIV extended. 
A = 1 to Z = 26. 
Red = 27 White = 65 <> totals 92 of which 92 equals Yellow. So, your red=27 blood conjoined to white=65 Nitre/Niter needs to become yellow=92, while heading towards Green Blue Indigo Violet White; ASAP!.  The eggs shell is the metaphor for the white stone. The hard boiled egg is inside Yellow then an extremely thin barrier of greenish/blue leading to the White protein portion with a slight skin, then the shell.  Once again your retort cannot digress to Orange Red Black as that direction denotes death within Alchemy, and U'll have to restart while contemplating your mistake?
 Final note to Elites. I MichaEL am not here to judge U or anyone else for all this conspiratorial chit-chat about  Adrenochrome. I am here only to deliver the red stone formula product for the folks that will be permitted to go beyond the Georgia Guide-stone’s 500 million marker, and into the new world order, thereby beyond 2,048 A.D,. I am pro nwo, except I am against the method of elimination (revelational wars) and that I personally believe that a two for two law should have been installed back in the 1970’s, and that it should still be utilized as to elimate the coming wars necessity and or issues during the 1,000 years of nwo. 
A Revelation murder death kill scenario will only generate detonations of atomics that destroy the viable farming land. So, can we deny the coming 27 year of nostradamus that begins late 2021/22, or do we have to engage the un-thinkable?
At anyrate, if U want the stronger life rejuvenating red formula then I live in the state of Maryland USA. Take the time to come find me by way of the local police and we’ll talk out a simplistic money deal over great coffee. Godspeed to all the peoples in the coming times as I am only here to offer a fix and not to judge or take any sides. The white stone will keep pockets of people thriving through the coming insanity.
 By the way the red stone formula comes at a financial price of 36 million tax deferred. I need to relocate myself along with loved ones as I have no faith whatsoever in awaiting modernised christians to rise up and fight the elites, L.O.L. <^>  The white stone is given here freely as to create pockets of survivalist, but from my research the white stone only achieves a couple hundred more years, unlike the red of which is written to be an ongoing life-line.  Don’t use anyone else’s blood and you’ll heal much faster toward those younger times and you'll do so without the brain trauma issues of Adrenochrome.  Like I said I'm not hear to judge but rather assist; everyone.
 I also posted my real name, as I am not bashful in the least.  Godspeed from Michael...
Edited by Michael Timothy Babb
spelling issues

If this information is received well, I'll then include a computational device that also shows futuristic events .  And yes events  in advance B4 their light of day ever rises.   If a few hundred out of our current 7 billion on Earth today dare to utilize the advantage offered here today, then Earth will indeed procure survivors through the coming wars.  I can only lead horses to water...

P.S.  If U'r a commoner and U want to survive what comes after the U.N. takes over America in 2024, then get off the grid asap, and I mean seriously way  way  off the grid!   At anyrate that's enough disruption for now. Godspeed from Michael...

Back in 90's a Russian Scientist discovered a way to re-lengthen the human DNA Telomeres @ both ends of the strand by synthesizing a protein.  This re-lengthening was all the way  back to the former stage of adolescence.  His work went eerily silent after a couple dozen older folks began to ironically complain about 3rd row teeth growing, eye sight correcting towards 15/20 & 20/20, along with hip joint pains vanishing; etc.  I've since then forgotten his name, but I imagine if folks research this topic that they'll find residual articles on that research?

Also there was David Radius Hudson an Arizona USA cotton farmer of old money that did numerous off the wall test/experiments upon his farms soil, as to grow better crops.  He patented his formula in reference to about 15 upper medals of the periodic chart for which all created an interesting white powder. Hudson used this form of alchemy on 6 seriously ill patients that were all very near guaranteed death.  5 of the patients healed, one died. There as a discrepancy about The levels of testosterone/estrogen in the one deceased patient, however the other five had higher more normal levels before the dose of alchemy had been given.  Hudson's research was eventually sold off to an elitist group out of fear for his own life; according to his own words.  Then there's the miraculous Mr. Christopher Reeve (AKA Superman) and the study of Stem Cells, for which eventually derived todays more perfected formulas; all derived from ethical resources (other then fetus).  

https://www.neilriordan.com/stem-cell-institute/ 

Dr. Neil Riordan, Cell Therapy Expert | Riordan Medical Institute

rmiclinic.comabout/dr-neil-riordan/

The stem cell laboratory at Medistem Panama is fully licensed by the Ministry of Health of Panama. ... Dr. Riordan is founder, chairman and chief science officer of the Stem Cell Institute in Panama, which specializes in the treatment of human diseases and conditions with adult stem cells, primarily human umbilical cord tissue-derived...
So, if U have sick family looking for the miracle cure start there, or build your own lab and utilize the following given to me a while back.
 < my post a little bit different from yours.  Godspeed my friends...

https://www.neilriordan.com/stem-cell-institute/  Mel Gibson has backed this research of another incredible form of Alchemy for which is indeed WORKING!   Please watch the 26 minute video and tell people U love that there is a NEW HOPE for healing all manner of illness.  Godspeed from Michael... Love U all and thank you David <>  for this wondrous sight that opens folks eyes!

• 2 months later...

There are things called dermal-fillers and make-up which reduce or even eliminate wrinkles.

Adrenochrome is oxidysed adrenalin. It's kind of like a neuro-toxin in fact.

It is the chemical that causes schizophrenia.

Also a black cornea is not the same as a black eye.

You're on the wrong track. 

Effect on the brain

Several small-scale studies (involving 15 or fewer test subjects) conducted in the 1950s and 1960s reported that adrenochrome triggered psychotic reactions such as thought disorder and derealization.[3] Researchers Abram Hoffer and Humphry Osmond claimed that adrenochrome is a neurotoxic, psychotomimetic substance and may play a role in schizophrenia and other mental illnesses.[4] In what they called the "adrenochrome hypothesis",[5] they speculated that megadoses of vitamin C and niacin could cure schizophrenia by reducing brain adrenochrome.[6][7]  

Edited by Truthspoon

On 12/28/2020 at 3:04 AM, Truthspoon said:

There are things called dermal-fillers and make-up which reduce or even eliminate wrinkles.

Adrenochrome is oxidysed adrenalin. It's kind of like a neuro-toxin in fact.

It is the chemical that causes schizophrenia.

Also a black cornea is not the same as a black eye.

You're on the wrong track. 

Effect on the brain

Several small-scale studies (involving 15 or fewer test subjects) conducted in the 1950s and 1960s reported that adrenochrome triggered psychotic reactions such as thought disorder and derealization.[3] Researchers Abram Hoffer and Humphry Osmond claimed that adrenochrome is a neurotoxic, psychotomimetic substance and may play a role in schizophrenia and other mental illnesses.[4] In what they called the "adrenochrome hypothesis",[5] they speculated that megadoses of vitamin C and niacin could cure schizophrenia by reducing brain adrenochrome.[6][7]  

Lmao did you really just cut and paste this from wikipedia?

I've done my own research on this. Can't be bothered to give you links to my website. 

Nobody really cares anyway. 

Wikipedia saves me time.

Look it up if you have the attention span.

Google Truthspoon+adrenochrome.

I've covered it extensively over the years, even before it became a fashionable thing for people who don't know what they're talking about.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0074774208600252

Swallowing Adrenochrome is not good for you. It makes you schizophrenic:

The effect of adrenochrome is considered first upon simple systems, then more complex systems, then simple animals, and finally, upon the most complex animal, the man. animals that are given adrenochrome range from spiders, fish, and pigeons to the mammals including rats, cats, dogs, monkeys, and man. The chapter gives much original data on cats and man. Chemically, adrenochrome and adrenolutin are very reactive substances. Some of the changes produced by adrenochrome may persist several days, and in some cases, the effects lead to nearly disastrous results. Two cases of prolonged reactions are discussed in the chapter. There is also a discussion regarding the reaction that lasted more than one day after a single administration of adrenolutin as well as reactions up to one week. The changes in thinking induced by adrenochrome are similar to those observed in schizophrenia. Adrenochrome causes an elective inhibition of the process, which determines the content of associative thinking. This occurs in doses that do not heighten the lability of basic processes, do not reduce excitation, and do not loose temporary connections as is the case with LSD.

Edited by Truthspoon

• 3 weeks later...

Your ideas about Adrenochrome are wrong I'm afraid.

https://www.truthspoon.com/p/victorias-secret.html

I find it interesting that schizophrenia is also a stress activated illness, but at the same time it appears to have some of the characteristics of a hereditary disease, since a family history of schizophrenia makes development of this disease much more likely. 

So we can connect schizophrenia and porphyria as hereditary illnesses and quite possibly in some way the genetic marker is stress activated. Schizophrenia is a disease which is provoked by a specific adrenal imbalance. The Hoffer hypothesis suggests that stress provokes a release of adrenalin, and with prolonged stress the adrenalin release becomes sustained and starts to oxydise in the blood to form adrenochrome. This adrenochrome is a psychoactive compound which provokes the typical symptoms of schizophrenia including disorientation, hallucination and a general ‘other worldly sense’ which the sufferer interprets as being some kind of hell or punishment. Schizophrenia and psychosis develops specifically if the level of serotonin (a neural inhibitor which allows you to relax and feel at ease) is less than the amount of adrenocrhome as serotonin seems to impede the psychoactive effects of adrenochrome. The excess adrenochrome can be scavenged and safely metabolised with high levels of niacin (vitamin B3) and this is why in periods of intense stress a cigarette can provide a temporary sense of alleviation since nicotine and niacin are related compounds. 

A Spanish study into porphyria revealed that certain natural steroids in the urine of porphryia patients were significantly reduced, and showed significant oxidisation. Thus establishing an adrenal link between porphyria and heme precursors. 

https://www.truthspoon.com/p/watch-this-space.html

The fake enlightenment, Illumination (commonly termed Luciferian). This step usually ends in absolute obedience to the establishment, in particular to the secret group which practiced this ancient piece of witch craft. The aim of Illumination is to break down the ego and create a change of brain chemistry in the member of their cult or an inductee. This is effected by creating great waves of stress, fear and uncertainty in the mind of the person targeted by this technique, what follows is a chemical reaction, as uncertainty grows fears become irrational and a panic starts to rise, a flight or fight paradigm, chemicals are released by the brain to supercharge the body to get out of the perceived dangerous situation, adrenalin is released for the duration of the panic and if the panic can be sustained and a sudden shock comes into play, then a permanent chemical imbalance takes place, the adrenalin in the blood breaks down and is converted into adrenochrome which if you remember, Hunter S Thompson actually ingested in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. His attorney rather illicitly obtained some which he hoped to use as a psychedelic:

“The adrenaline glands from a living human body,” “I know, but the guy didn’t have any cash. He’s one of these Satanism freaks. He offered me human blood-said it would make me higher than I’d ever been in my life...They nailed this guy for child molesting...” In this sentence we have an exposure of Satanists involvement in child abuse, blood drinking and human sacrifice, much like the kind of thing Bill Schnoebelen talks about in his extraordinary Interview with an ex-vampire DVD’s which I advise you to purchase and watch as soon an possible.

The effects of Illumination are very similar indeed to LSD consumption except LSD eventually wears off and you can go to sleep and break the spell. However the Illumination is not designed to wear off and is the reason why masonry and witchcraft has degrees, it is a continuous process, mind control must be reapplied, the narrative of the person in questions psyche must continue to be moulded by the secret society and its agents.

I reached these conclusions myself but during some research for a post I was making on the David Icke forum I found details of scientific study dating from the 1950’s outlining and substantiating the link between adrenochrome and schizophrenia. The research carried out by Dr. Michael Friedman and Humphrey Osmond however has been largely ignored by the establishment as many doctors and pharmaceutical companies feel the search for an elusive ‘schizophrenia toxin’ to be either an unprofitable venture, or a road less travelled. They discovered that the symptoms of schizophrenia were so similar to mescalin or LSD use, that they theorised that the schizophrenia toxin must be some forum of hallucinogen substance. They concluded that because mescalin (as a methylated derivative of phenylethylamine) was similar in molecular structure to adrenalin, and therefore that possibly adrenalin was the source material for this as yet unknown hallucinogenic ‘schizophrenia toxin'. 

This theory was further strengthened by one of their test subjects who suffered from asthma, reporting that deteriorated adrenalin which he had inhaled, prompted a psychoactive episode similar to mescalin. Serotonin is a neuro-transmitter, a chemical which allows electrical impulses to pass from one nerve cell to the next a chemical produced by the pineal gland, it regulates sleep patterns, makes us feel happy, comfortable or sleepy. It is this neuro-transmitter which anti-depressants try to stimulate the production of, in a more extreme instance, MDMA (methylenediozymethamphetamine), or ‘ecstasy’ increases the release of three neuro-transmitters, serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine. At university I knew a person who was an habitual user of ecstasy, often taking it two or three times a week and often taking five or more pills each time. With time this person started exhibiting the symptoms of full-psychosis, such as insomnia and extreme paranoia. Suffice it to say, I expect many people of my age (34) know or remember someone who took WAY too many pills, way too often, during the halcyon days of the UK rave and techno scene, and will remember these few friends who seemed to be having more and more trouble functioning without the pills and seemed to need more and more each time to release their meagre supplies of serotonin. Fortunately time heals all but psychosis is a habit it’s hard to break and one can only hope that most of these hardcore ravers got through their trouble and are now to be found sipping cups of teas and living perfectly banal lives but with always with a fondness for the glory days at places like the Bluenote and the Complex, and with a slightly hazier memory when it comes to the come-downs. 

Rather disturbingly, phenylalanine, which is being added to a wide range of soft drinks, children’s sweets and gums, in large doses, interferes with serotonin production and becomes a neuro-toxin, which means the electrical signals of consciousness are not being sufficiently transmitted through the brain, and this leads, in the same way as the pill head on a comedown with raging paranoia, to psychosis. Some commentators say this is why there is an inexplicable increase in ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) among children, and combining the serotonin depleting aspartame/phenylalanine soft drink and candy diet along with the alpha trance inducing tv hypnotising kids and implanting violence and death directly into the core of their subconscious mind, is it any wonder our kids are going nuts? 

What we have here is a precise chemical formulation of schizophrenia, according to Friedman:

“When the concentration of serotonin is lower than the concentration of adrenalin, adrenochrome formation is accelerated. When the ratio is reversed, oxidisation is inhibited.. When too little serotonin is present the formation of adrenochrome is accelerated’

Furthermore Friedman reports that :’if the body lacks antioxidants (free radical scavengers) more adrenochrome will be formed’. This is the first indication that the unpleasantly psychotropic effects of schizophrenia can be reduced and mitigated by the use of dietary supplements! A connection is also made by Dr Friedman into the relationship between the amount of the B vitamin Niacin present in brain synapses and the rate of adrenalin which oxidises to adrenochrome. 

Dr Abram Hoffer further develops this relationship and in his 1998 book Vitamin B-3 entitled Schizophrenia: Discovery, Recovery, Controversy, he related how in 1952 he effectively proved in double-blind, placebo controlled tests, that niacin (vitamin B3) could cure schizophrenia. But of course, such a simple and cost effective solution to one of the modern day plagues of society would never be popular among the profession itself, especially when the almost limitless possibilities of revenue to be gained from a wide range of counter chemical compositions designed to hide or mask the symptoms of schizophrenia rather than cure it, provide a limitless well of revenue for the economically motivated pharma companies, not to mention the psychiatric institutions, the counsellors, psychiatrists and a whole raft of professionals of one grade or another, who would be somewhat lost if their very raison d’etre were suddenly replaced by a handful of cheap and natural vitamins. 

Adrenochrome in the blood has many effects on the human body, these include: inability to sleep, hallucinations and heightened senses. The brain works much faster as the adrenochrome has an amphetamine type effect on the brain, so thoughts come very quickly and there often different thought paths occurring at one time, the result of this is to make connections and be more aware of things that most people wouldn’t notice or perceive. 

The person becomes much more able to read a person by looking at their gestures, movements, even their sweat reveals information that the quickened mind can detect. The senses eventually become overcome with the onslaught of information and the associating thought patterns continually being drawn, suddenly a veil is lifted and the sight that the ego protected you from, namely all the boundless fear and pain in the world, is seemingly absorbed into them, the world becomes a nightmare and a permanent bad trip, the broken ego cannot rally its forces and create sense of the chaos of ideas associations and hallucinations, madness follows. They are then put to work. 

These Illuminated people are extremely useful in an empire. They will pledge themselves to any group which will protect them from the uncertainty and perceived dangers of the outside world and the associated fears they have. If they work hard they will be richly rewarded when they retire and will be able to pass their madness in relative luxury and ease. 

• Grumpy Owl changed the title to Adrenochrome discussion