We need to intensify.. I Can Help As I am Digital Expert

The agenda is being implemented faster, at least in India. They even started brainwashing in main media about Elon Musk's Brain chip saying that it is going to help  paralyzed people etc., all b.s. People are buying this and queuing up to get one implanted at the earliest. Even quantum tattoo is being promoted across the country in most dangerous way. Image

Edited by india
12 hours ago, india said:

The agenda is being implemented faster, at least in India. They even started brainwashing in main media about Elon Musk's Brain chip saying that it is going to help  paralyzed people etc., all b.s. People are buying this and queuing up to get one implanted at the earliest. Even quantum tattoo is being promoted across the country in most dangerous way. Image

When the british left India they left freemasonic lodges behind

Those lodges and the members within them are the shadow government that reaches into all aspects of government and community life

That shadow government forms the commonwealth and globalist bodies like the UN

It was never a 'british empire'. It was always a freemasonic empire that had enslaved the british people

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

When the british left India they left freemasonic lodges behind

Those lodges and the members within them are the shadow government that reaches into all aspects of government and community life

That shadow government forms the commonwealth and globalist bodies like the UN

It was never a 'british empire'. It was always a freemasonic empire that had enslaved the british people

Just been reading a few of you posts tonight , i like your style you remind me of a poster who went under the name of waveofthesea  , any how look forward to more of your posts 

Welcome to the forum ..