PCR Test ( Dr Hilary Jones )

Hi all. First time poster to anything like this but just had to share what I witnessed on Good Morning Britain today, 28th.

The three young men held in isolation in Italy until they give 2 negative coronavirus tests in a row have now been held for 7 weeks and are still all giving positive tests. They went on to say that they have been told by the Italians that they could potentially still show remnants of the virus up to 12 months later. Then Dr Hilary Jones agreed that the PCR test can show positive results many, many weeks later. This would appear to be an understatement as it was already stated by the Italians that it could be months.

The point I mean to make is why did Dr Jones not have alarm bells ring as i did which ask the question of how many people here and around Europe , during this period of mass testing, are showing a positive result now for something they may have had months ago. Remember that all new restrictions, here and abroad, are being based on the high number of people testing positive, which bizarrely very few of whom even feel slightly ill.

J

Edited by Jaimie
Grammer
33 minutes ago, Jaimie said:

Hi all. First time poster to anything like this but just had to share what I witnessed on Good Morning Britain today, 28th.

The three young men held in isolation in Italy until they give 2 negative coronavirus tests in a row have now been held for 7 weeks and are still all giving positive tests. They went on to say that they have been told by the Italians that they could potentially still show remnants of the virus up to 12 months later. Then Dr Hilary Jones agreed that the PCR test can show positive results many, many weeks later. This would appear to be an understatement as it was already stated by the Italians that it could be months.

The point I mean to make is why did Dr Jones not have alarm bells ring as i did which ask the question of how many people here and around Europe , during this period of mass testing, are showing a positive result now for something they may have had months ago. Remember that all new restrictions, here and abroad, are being based on the high number of people testing positive, which bizarrely very few of whom even feel slightly ill.

J

Dr Shillary mentioned this a few weeks back for the 1st time.

He has always been advocating negative or positive tests, but did bring up false positives. I am not sure if hes allowed to talk about false positives 

The PCR is not accurate and can bring up anything. Many have COVID in us, or a dead virus still in our body.

The inventor of the PCR test has said it isn't reliable 

Edited by Jack
15 hours ago, Jaimie said:

why did Dr Jones not have alarm bells ring as i did which ask the question of how many people here and around Europe , during this period of mass testing, are showing a positive result now for something they may have had months ago

Because the media exists to control your perceptions of reality NOT to reveal the truth

It does this by creating an 'overton window' of what they are subconsciously programming you to believe is the socially acceptable parameters of discussion in order to uphold their over-arching narrative

what you wanted the doctor to discuss would threaten to undermine their over-arching narrative and therefore fell outside of the overton window and therefore will not be discussed within the mainstream media arena. Even when there is a debate in the mainstream media it is just carefully choreographed theatre aimed at concealing the truth that would undermine the over-arching narrative

To a person who is awake it is not so much what they DO say as what they DONT say that becomes what is significant but unless you know that there is something outside the overton window that you are looking to hear from them you will only ever know what's in the overton window and that will shape your perception of reality

Overton window

The Overton window is the range of policies politically acceptable to the mainstream population at a given time.[1] It is also known as the window of discourse. The term is named after Joseph P. Overton, who stated that an idea's political viability depends mainly on whether it falls within this range, rather than on politicians' individual preferences.[2][3] According to Overton, the window frames the range of policies that a politician can recommend without appearing too extreme to gain or keep public office given the climate of public opinion at that time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window

Edited by Macnamara