TIK TOK What the F##k is it all about ?

Sexpistol50

I first heard about Tiktok during the lockdown with the videos of the NHS Nurses and Doctors dancing and doing other useless shit, so I decided to have a look at it to see what it was , My God WTF is the world coming to , people talking to themselves, doing random crazy nonsense, posting videos everyday, it's like watching people in a mental hospital, it serves no purpose and i think it will be damaging for peoples mental health , the world is fucking crazy and it's getting worse , but what is the point of Tictok and wasn't there a character in Return to Oz called Tiktoc ?

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

I first heard about Tiktok during the lockdown with the videos of the NHS Nurses and Doctors dancing and doing other useless shit, so I decided to have a look at it to see what it was , My God WTF is the world coming to , people talking to themselves, doing random crazy nonsense, posting videos everyday, it's like watching people in a mental hospital, it serves no purpose and i think it will be damaging for peoples mental health , the world is fucking crazy and it's getting worse , but what is the point of Tictok and wasn't there a character in Return to Oz called Tiktoc ?

TikTok is just another social-media platform designed to take full advantage of narcissisitic behavioral patterns. People are just basically uploading videos of themselves for 'attention-seeking' because they crave the 'buzz' created when they get 'likes' and comments.

17 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

These 'challenges' are all part of the 'psychological warfare'. They are designed to get people to 'follow trends' with herd-mentality responses.

"All my friends are sharing themselves doing these 'challenges' so I better do so too, because I don't want my 'friends' to think I am a loser"

Peer pressure, sheep following the herd, a severe lack of critical thinking.

On a 'less harmful' note you get the same thing on Facebook with people 'nominating' others to take part in some trivial 'day-by-day challenge', like 'post an album cover of a record that changed your life' or 'share a picture of your beautiful child/pet'. Same principle applies. Luckily for me none of my friends bother to 'nominate' me for this kind of stuff, because I won't play along.

• Like 5

Holy fuck, I've never seen this ... I just had a look at Tik Tok.

This is extremely damaging because it separates the left brain from the right by having a left visual content and right visual content.

This will destroy the integrity of human beings separating them internally.

This world is finished.

All these things that people are watching, Netflix etc...   is basically teaching people which level of consciousness to be in.  And they are moving down.

The world of non-sense-making, violence stupidity and insect like global movements ... it's the falling of human beings, beneath mammals, to the level of stimulus response soulless creatures.

This is happening now.  How many NHS staff ... in charge of delivering "medicine" are fucking themselves up like this ... and you are suppose to clap?

Can you imagine the harm of having one thing going through your left eye ... and another through your right eye.

You are basically fucking yourself up to death.

It will destroy your ability to sense your own reality ... you become an open wound, a kind of creature that cannot feel its own reality inside ... and so can be eaten alive.

These people are dead, worse than that, death would be salvation for them ... the things that are happening are very savage, I cannot see anything good in the future.

Coronavirus is just a tiny ripple coming up from something very dark.

The internet / mobile phones ... this is utterly destroying human beings and their world.

Coronavirus is nothing but that .... it is not about a virus, it is the first growl of a terrible future.

You can forget about the NWO.  At least they "made sense", they had an agenda.

What these programming devices are doing is to destroy the ability for human organisms to make sense inside, it is a biochemical damage, and a re-wiring of the subconsciousness with the intention to utterly fuck people up inside their bodies.

Forget about AI and NWO ... the job is being done right now.

These people will not be saveable because this kind of internal is far worse than war, rape, disease or poverty.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

TikTok is just another social-media platform designed to take full advantage of narcissisitic behavioral patterns. People are just basically uploading videos of themselves for 'attention-seeking' because they crave the 'buzz' created when they get 'likes' and comments.

These 'challenges' are all part of the 'psychological warfare'. They are designed to get people to 'follow trends' with herd-mentality responses.

"All my friends are sharing themselves doing these 'challenges' so I better do so too, because I don't want my 'friends' to think I am a loser"

On a 'less harmful' note you get the same thing on Facebook with people 'nominating' others to take part in some trivial 'day-by-day challenge', like 'post an album cover of a record that changed your life' or 'share a picture of your beautiful child/pet'. Same principle applies. Luckily for me none of my friends bother to 'nominate' me for this kind of stuff, because I won't play along.

It's already causing depression too. Young girls are wondering why their TikTok content doesn't get the same engagement as others, but many of them are too young to understand that you can't compete with social media influencers that have financial backing.

I have slowly been trying to get my niece to stop using it. Fortunately she is starting to think it's silly.

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Young girls are wondering why their TikTok content doesn't get the same engagement as others, but many of them are too young to understand that you can't compete with social media influencers that have financial backing.

And that's the other thing I have an issue with, namely these 'influencers'.

The word itself sends shivers through me. And who are these people really? Someone who's got a lot of attention and 'followers' but is ultimately a 'nobody'. But because of the attention they get, companies will pay them to promote their products and/or 'ideals', and they end up getting 'rich' off the back of this.

It's a sad state of affairs now when young people 'aspire' to become 'social media influencers' rather than trying to do something useful with their lives in the 'real world'.

• Like 2

Just now, Grumpy Owl said:

The word itself sends shivers through me. And who are these people really?

No idea. I bet a lot of these 'influencers' are just the offspring of wealthy people, like the children of Russian oligarchs on Instagram.

Apart from a dodgy Chinese spying ring, its for attention seeking losers desperate for validation. 

Seeing grown men and women on there trying to be funny is pure cringe, yet they seem to get lot of hits. The kids you can make an exception for as they don't know any better.

I just do not understand this desperation to be noticed and churn out purile crap constantly. People need to get a life,

• Like 3

Society in general is de-evolving, its becoming too simple-minded. Tik-Tok is another means of distracting the masses, anything new that becomes popular is always drizzle horseshit...

My co-worker would show me videos on tik-tok, don't get me wrong I felt the effects of how it just so easily pulls you in but at the end of the day its complete utter nonsense.

• Like 2

On 9/27/2020 at 7:28 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

TikTok is just another social-media platform designed to take full advantage of narcissisitic behavioral patterns.

It is full of people who are lonely and need to be noticed. An indictment of society as a whole, as well as a glowing example of how social media destroys social people by connecting them direct to a bloody phone whilst they ignore each other.

Luckily for me none of my friends bother to 'nominate' me for this kind of stuff, because I won't play along.

I don't post on these stupid platforms at all - anti-social media would be a better name. 

On 9/27/2020 at 6:52 PM, Sexpistol50 said:

Well the woke crowd love blathering on about their "mental health issues"- it's like a badge of honour these days. There have always been youngsters who act in an idiotic way but it was somewhat frowned upon in the past. Now it seems to be encouraged!

it's just like that Black Mirror episode where people live for scores on an app that directly affects their job opportunities and position in society!

22 hours ago, Haunted Universe said:

Apart from a dodgy Chinese spying ring, its for attention seeking losers desperate for validation. 

Seeing grown men and women on there trying to be funny is pure cringe, yet they seem to get lot of hits. The kids you can make an exception for as they don't know any better.

I just do not understand this desperation to be noticed and churn out purile crap constantly. People need to get a life,

I agree! It encourages narcissism.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2020 at 8:42 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

The word itself sends shivers through me. And who are these people really? Someone who's got a lot of attention and 'followers' but is ultimately a 'nobody'. But because of the attention they get, companies will pay them to promote their products and/or 'ideals', and they end up getting 'rich' off the back of this.

It's a sad state of affairs now when young people 'aspire' to become 'social media influencers' rather than trying to do something useful with their lives in the 'real world'.

Well jobs will be scarce in the future ( we all understand why on here so I won't go into that), so this primes the youngsters to accept the social credit score world like you see in Black Mirror.

• Like 1