Powerful dreams that leave you shaken

Last two nights I'm having really strong dreams.

Tuesday night.. I am walking through a town somewhere where the shops are all empty and closed (post covid it felt) I am carrying a man sized brass cymbal on my back for some reason. 

Last  night..  me and an old friend are in a lane, he leaps a fence and accidentslly lands on  a live railway line,  this electrocuted him on the spot and he turned into a small yellow disk like a round block of cheese in shape.

In boths dreams there are yellow disks of different sizes.

But as to meaning of them.??

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Seeker, You can call out to Jesus or start saying the Lords prayer.😇   Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all fle

I should probably go back to keeping a notepad and pen beside my bed for this. For some time now I have on occasion had some very vivid dreams, I can't always remember exact details (I don't think any

Hey Seeker, Many times in my life I have had frighteningly similar experiences to you at night during sleep, in particular the tentacles around the head, I have been paralized during my sleep (wh

Had a strange one last night. I was messing about with air rifle. Pointed at a women for some reason? And I get shot by a firearm, handgun in my finger. The man was the daughter's dad. 

We don't have firearms in England so was strange.