Why are some calling Icke controlled opposition?

ItsTheTruthThough

I am seeing a lot of contents on Facebook groups and on rumble claiming that David Icke is "controlled oposition". However, these are only statements not backed by facts. David Icke was a pioneer in waking up the sleeping masses. He has a large body of work. Many people are better informed and better prepared to deal with whatever we are facing now, which BTW he predicted. So, unless you have concrete evidence, don't throw out baseless accusations. 

• 1 year later...

Why are some calling Icke controlled opposition?

A: Because they want to discredit him.

Allegedly, David was targetted back in 90s, tells me that he is not one of them.

There were white vans parked outside of his home and he had to consult an expert on it. He wrote down the number plates and asked someone who it belonged to.....

It belonged to them.

End of.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/21/2021 at 6:01 AM, Dolly said:

I am seeing a lot of contents on Facebook groups and on rumble claiming that David Icke is "controlled oposition". However, these are only statements not backed by facts. David Icke was a pioneer in waking up the sleeping masses. He has a large body of work. Many people are better informed and better prepared to deal with whatever we are facing now, which BTW he predicted. So, unless you have concrete evidence, don't throw out baseless accusations. 

I am reading a book titled According To Plan by Kevin Freeman. He is saying that what we are experiencing is purely a communist takedown of the USA from within especially orchestrated by China. All the far left DINOs are total communists and are working to undermine everything that America has historically stood for and then have no impediment to controlling the whole world. Two Chinese military strategists wrote a book laying out the whole plan. That book has been translated to English and has been available on Amazon since at least as far back as 2010. Right under our noses! The book is Unrestricted Warfare: China's Master Plan To Destroy America . The reason I think this is relevant to this post is that I wonder if Icke's focus on reptillians serves to distract us from seeing the real villains. I'm not even sure how the "illuminati" fit into this if at all. I'm not necessarily saying that Icke is intentionally diverting attention from China and maybe Russia but it seems to be working out that way. 

Edited by Jim1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

These days the key is being able to formulate your own opinions and ideas from a number of sources.  Everyone has an agenda to a degree and it's up to you to decide if their ideas align with yours.  I like David's idea of not cooperating with tyranny and saying NO.  What else can we really do as individuals?  Having said that I'm sure David knows exactly where things are headed for us humans but I haven't really heard him state that.  Everyone else seems to think we're screwed and the tyranny will only continue to escalate as most roll over.  In the meantime, I will stay the course and say NO to tyranny.  Hopefully the masses wake up and do the same.

The truth is ridiculed. 
Most of the alternative news is only peddled by characters who are locked. So if you agree with one of their views you are labelled a lunatic.

”You sound like that loon, David Icke, who believes in reptilians!”

”You sound like that loon, Alex Jones, who claimed SandyHook was all actors!”

”You sound like Andrew Tate! Bet you agree with human trafficking as well!”

Now, personally I think Icke is a different level to the others mentioned but the facts still remain. They are mocked. Most people don’t want to be so don’t like to be associated with this characters. Therefore the truth, or alternative view, isn’t spread so easily.

Are they controlled opposition? Maybe some are. But it seems that real opposition are either killed off or ridiculed. 

• Like 2

On 7/21/2023 at 7:28 PM, Mazthehobo said:

The truth is ridiculed. 
Most of the alternative news is only peddled by characters who are locked. So if you agree with one of their views you are labelled a lunatic.

”You sound like that loon, David Icke, who believes in reptilians!”

”You sound like that loon, Alex Jones, who claimed SandyHook was all actors!”

”You sound like Andrew Tate! Bet you agree with human trafficking as well!”

Now, personally I think Icke is a different level to the others mentioned but the facts still remain. They are mocked. Most people don’t want to be so don’t like to be associated with this characters. Therefore the truth, or alternative view, isn’t spread so easily.

Are they controlled opposition? Maybe some are. But it seems that real opposition are either killed off or ridiculed. 

Largely agree with that, although I do believe that some controlled ops are also ridiculed/arrested/attacked to give more credence to their views. 

As for Icke, hes been at the forefront of spouting "bollocks" for 30+ years, how much of it has come to fruition in that timeframe alone? A lot.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

The short answer is people attack what they don't understand because it makes them uncomfortable. Worse than that is when people do not even want to understand it, be it the cold hard truth of life or the nature of reality that goes beyond their understanding and challenges their beliefs. They choose the path of least resistance and behave like primitives denigrating their peers. They don't have legitimate reason other than personal one depending what they can find and cling on about the person they do not like and know very little about. The problem with this approach is that it serves only them at the expense of those who they attack because their negative attitude suppresses the flow of information and expression of thought. At the end of the day both my end up feeling drained and nothing is learned. However had they been capable of approaching that discussion with civil and mature attitude it could have been turned into constructive dialog that could serve many.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2020 at 9:40 AM, ItsTheTruthThough said:

I just don’t get it. David is not leading anyone down an alternative path. On the contrary - everything he says has or is coming true before our eyes. It was David Icke who woke me up in the first place, I’d still be one of the sleeping masses probably cowering in a mask if it wasn’t for him. I’ve asked people who state it, but so far no answer and I’m failing to think of a single reason for why people may even think it. Anyone any ideas lol? Best I know what is going through their head so I know how to respond to these comments when I see them. 

All of his books are sold on Amazon.  David mentions that amazon controls what's sold and what's not.  Anything that speaks out againsy the globalists are banned as stated by Mr. Icke himself in his new book, "The Dream."  It seems a bit fishy as to why the globalists allow him to sell his books which is more detrimental to them than his videos on youtube...

Bill Hicks = Alex Jones.  Quite possibly, ???= David Icke

Edited by Henrawrian

18 minutes ago, Henrawrian said:

Bill Hicks = Alex Jones

Bill Hicks is not Alex Jones. 

That idea is a complete joke. 

And an insult to Hicks. 

Hicks was intelligent, articulate and spiritual. 

Jones is a completely demented first class thick as shit A-hole. 

Going back to the book selling - 

A couple of years ago David Icke had trouble distributing his books. 

Companies were returning entire stocks of all his books. It was around the same time as the last major hack of this forum. 

I'm guessing that through the Ickonic platform, he's found a way around the problem.

Amazon being Amazon = blood sucking money making monster - will likely look for a profit from anything from anywhere. 

7 hours ago, legion said:

Bill Hicks is not Alex Jones. 

That idea is a complete joke. 

And an insult to Hicks. 

Hicks was intelligent, articulate and spiritual. 

Jones is a completely demented first class thick as shit A-hole. 

Going back to the book selling - 

A couple of years ago David Icke had trouble distributing his books. 

Companies were returning entire stocks of all his books. It was around the same time as the last major hack of this forum. 

I'm guessing that through the Ickonic platform, he's found a way around the problem.

Amazon being Amazon = blood sucking money making monster - will likely look for a profit from anything from anywhere. 

I'm not 100% sure that Bill Hicks isn't Alex Jones.  Too many coincidental similarities in dental works, facial structures, height, etc.  How Alex acts seems irrelevant to me since he obviously can't start acting like Bill Hicks if this were true. This could all be debated, but i don't really care about Alex.  I used him as an example because similar to Alex Jones, David Icke's appearance also changed tremendously in a short period of time.  Look at David between 1999-2006.  Look at Alex from his latter 20's into his mid thirties. Rather than a transition, it just seems like there is a tremendous overnight shift in physicality.  Stress and trauma could change a person's appearance rapidly, but this haooened after Mr.Icke's head blew up.  He also states in his book that he rarely ever lets low-vibrational emotions like stress, anger, etc. ever get to him.  He attests to this simply by being alive in this simulation.  Otherwise, he'd be gone already.  If this were to be true, how he changed so much in such a short time creates a question mark in my mind...

Globalists don't need money like we plebians do.  Money is simply a front to getaway with owning anything they want and enforced by the laws of capitalism.  Money is printed and put into circulation anytime they desire, backed up by "legal tender."  I'm not too sure if Amazon is allowing Mr.Icke to sell his books on their platform simply for the sake of cash.  After reading most of his books which goes into detail about the nature of reality, truth is far, far more important than numbers created on comouter screens from the scam we call Banking.  He goes into banking in nearly all of his major lectures on Ickonic as well as in his books.

Mr.Icke himself stated in his book, "The Dream," that Amazon controls what can and can't be sold through their company, yet all of his books are sold on Amazon.  He states that the books which speaks out against the cult are especially banned from their platform.  I just can't wrap my head around the fact his books are sold through amazon.  Maybe the banning of his books would do more harm than good?  Banning his books might mean the same thing as, "David is right because we have something to hide" which would make people want to read his books even more.  That's what i want to believe, but the fact that he himself stated in the middle of oage 420 in his book, "The Dream" is making me wonder different possibilities.  I truly wish David Icke is genuine and speaks the truth.  I think i would go mad if he were proven wrong which is why his legitimacy is so important to me.  

Edited by Henrawrian

7 hours ago, Henrawrian said:

I'm not 100% sure that Bill Hicks isn't Alex Jones.  Too many coincidental similarities in dental works, facial structures, height, etc.  How Alex acts seems irrelevant to me since he obviously can't start acting like Bill Hicks if this were true. This could all be debated, but i don't really care about Alex.  I used him as an example because similar to Alex Jones, David Icke's appearance also changed tremendously in a short period of time.  Look at David between 1999-2006.  Look at Alex from his latter 20's into his mid thirties. Rather than a transition, it just seems like there is a tremendous overnight shift in physicality.  Stress and trauma could change a person's appearance rapidly, but this haooened after Mr.Icke's head blew up.  He also states in his book that he rarely ever lets low-vibrational emotions like stress, anger, etc. ever get to him.  He attests to this simply by being alive in this simulation.  Otherwise, he'd be gone already.  If this were to be true, how he changed so much in such a short time creates a question mark in my mind...

Globalists don't need money like we plebians do.  Money is simply a front to getaway with owning anything they want and enforced by the laws of capitalism.  Money is printed and put into circulation anytime they desire, backed up by "legal tender."  I'm not too sure if Amazon is allowing Mr.Icke to sell his books on their platform simply for the sake of cash.  After reading most of his books which goes into detail about the nature of reality, truth is far, far more important than numbers created on comouter screens from the scam we call Banking.  He goes into banking in nearly all of his major lectures on Ickonic as well as in his books.

Mr.Icke himself stated in his book, "The Dream," that Amazon controls what can and can't be sold through their company, yet all of his books are sold on Amazon.  He states that the books which speaks out against the cult are especially banned from their platform.  I just can't wrap my head around the fact his books are sold through amazon.  Maybe the banning of his books would do more harm than good?  Banning his books might mean the same thing as, "David is right because we have something to hide" which would make people want to read his books even more.  That's what i want to believe, but the fact that he himself stated in the middle of oage 420 in his book, "The Dream" is making me wonder different possibilities.  I truly wish David Icke is genuine and speaks the truth.  I think i would go mad if he were proven wrong which is why his legitimacy is so important to me.  

Over the years, David has been prone to u-turns, mistakes, contradiction, exaggeration, maybe even a few 'white lies', but I think it's because he's been researching for over 30 years so it's inevitable there'll be errors and information overload on the road to eventual enlightenment (if ever). Also. he doesn't want to give the enemy any more ammunition than they've already got, or show weakness, so he might at times need to put on a 'front' and overlook mistakes.

Everything is pure chaos.  David's Ickonic platform.  The monetary links on his websites.  It's as if David is not looking at what's being out on his website and ickonic platform which he wholeheartedly endorses.  Either David doesn't know the garbage that's being spread on both platforms, or he knows all about them and is allowing them to appear on his website and ickonic platforms.  If it's the latter, then there's something very weird going on with David Icke.  Either he is contradicting everything he's said, or the David Icke we see isn't the man we saw giving his first presentations as a young man in the Brixton academy....

Edited by Henrawrian

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2023 at 6:12 AM, Henrawrian said:

Amazon is the biggest retailer of books on the planet, and I'm sure they'd like to keep things that way.

At the end of the day, they make money from selling David Icke's books, and they'd rather people bought from them than from other retailers such as Waterstones etc.

(Personally I'd rather people bought the books direct from the shop on the DavidIcke.com website, even if they are - strangely - a little more expensive, at least the Ickes make more money and Amazon get nothing)

Waterstones have before taken Icke's books out of their shops, and as Legion pointed out earlier, the Ickes had some trouble with distributors and fulfilment centres refusing to stock or handle their products.

Which worked out nice for Amazon in the end.

So yes, it is true that Amazon does control what can and can't be sold on their marketplace, however if there is a demand for products then they will sell them in order to make more money.

I'd probably disagree with Mr Icke's claim about Amazon banning books that "speak out against the cult" though, on the basis that his books are still available for sale as are Dr Vernon Coleman's, and many others.

On 10/9/2023 at 6:08 AM, Henrawrian said:

Everything is pure chaos.  David's Ickonic platform.  The monetary links on his websites.  It's as if David is not looking at what's being out on his website and ickonic platform which he wholeheartedly endorses.  Either David doesn't know the garbage that's being spread on both platforms, or he knows all about them and is allowing them to appear on his website and ickonic platforms.  If it's the latter, then there's something very weird going on with David Icke.  Either he is contradicting everything he's said, or the David Icke we see isn't the man we saw giving his first presentations as a young man in the Brixton academy....

As I pointed out in another thread here, the Ickonic platform was set up by David's sons Gareth and Jaymie, and I believe Gareth now heads up the DavidIcke.com website, I don't think David himself has much involvement now, apart from appearing in videos on there.

It's a sad reality that many websites rely on advertising to help pay the bills. I personally hate intrusive adverts which is why I choose to use the Adblock Plus browser plugin.

So any ads that appear on David's website don't bother me at all.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2023 at 7:08 AM, Henrawrian said:

Everything is pure chaos.  David's Ickonic platform.

How strange. I joined the Ickonic platform a few weeks ago and I don't see any chaos. I have found the content to be very inspiring, which is why I choose to stay there a while. No offense to you, but could it be that the content is way over your head not your cup of tea, and that's why it seems to you like "pure chaos"?

• 1 month later...

Is David getting into bed with the wrong New Age crowd? He participated in a discussion recently on the 'Great Awakening' with the New Ager Laura Eisenhower, a descendant of President Eisenhower.

In another podcast:

"In this episode we speak with Laura Magdalene Eisenhower who is an intuitive astrologist, cosmic mythologist and international speaker. She is the great-granddaughter of President Dwight D. Eisenhower and we discuss with her Exopolitics, which is the politics of off-planet and off-world and allows us to understand who are we dealing with, whose here to help, who isn't and how are we connected with it.Laura also shares her stories about being recruited for a Mars mission, alien abductions, Dwight D. Eisenhower trying to take over area 51 and she talks about the reason we are experiencing duality in life. Through natural alchemy, Sacred Union, and living the entire mythological body of the Goddess, Laura is powerfully creating global transformation on the Venus path. Taking on the darkest forces on Earth, Laura reveals the influence of the false matrix and conquers the hidden agendas that are affecting our personal freedom. She opens the gateways for ascension, reveals the source of ancient symbols, and brings to light the true Holy Grail.

Read more about her:

https://cosmicgaia.org/

Eisenhower's well-connected mother Susan had an off-world connection. Her website says :

In 1998 Susan Eisenhower was appointed to the National Academy of Sciences Standing Committee on International Security and Arms Control, where she served for eight years. After as many years on the NASA Advisory Council, she became a member of the International Space Station Management and Cost Evaluation Task Force. 

Edited by Grumpy Grapes

15 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Is David getting into bed with the wrong New Age crowd? He participated in a discussion recently on the 'Great Awakening' with the New Ager Laura Eisenhower, a descendant of President Eisenhower.

I guess it depends on what was said in the discussion, just being on the same programme doesn't mean they agreed on things. 

"And many among them were saying, “There is a demon in him and he is raving mad, why are you listening to him?” John 10:20

Generally it's because they(scoffers, accusers) are operating from a lesser awareness, they are still believing in things that are not true or real(worldly, limited, "The Dream"), and have an investment(so they believe) in the validity of those things.

The core message is what matters, the core message can be translated in many different ways to reach people in different states/places of awareness, some details or specifics in the message may raise a red flag to some and they may then dismiss the whole message as invalid or deceitful, and attack the messenger.

They are the know-nothing-know-it-alls, they "think" they "know", but they don't, and they don't want to learn, they only want to protect their comfortable and cherished system of belief. So basically, they are the ones "possessed by the devil" assuming-projecting that condition onto what they perceive as a threat...a threat to the egoMatrix--Dream of Deceit.

They are entitled to dismiss the message for themselves. They are not entitled to dismiss it for anyone else.

ps;

I don't "know" much(or better; have yet to remember all), but I can access that which Knows Everything. 

Edited by novymir

35 minutes ago, novymir said:

The core message is what matters, the core message can be translated in many different ways to reach people in different states/places of awareness, 

They are the know-nothing-know-it-alls, they "think" they "know", but they don't, and they don't want to learn, they only want to protect their comfortable and cherished system of belief.

So basically, they are the ones "possessed by the devil" assuming-projecting that condition onto what they perceive as a threat...a threat to the egoMatrix--Dream of Deceit.

The message is embedded in the state of existence itself. Words are relative..

It's intended to be the way it is. Because all evolutionary stages exist simultaneously. And it's not humans who will be the ones to judge. Those who know will not leave any traces.

If the other side is not defined by duality or human morality, words should be chosen wisely.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2024 at 5:58 AM, Campion said:

I guess it depends on what was said in the discussion, just being on the same programme doesn't mean they agreed on things. 

Based on what he is promoting in this vid Davis is right that even the 'whistleblowers' channels are the same propaganda that is designed to replace the 'aging and obviously corrupt' entity with one designed by the 'same elite; that will do the same BS the current ones are doing. Example, use the US to appear to be 'the global thug' when reality is the US is just the latest thug used by the EU World Bank to shield them from 'any complaints', simply because they cannot pass the blame onto anyone. The US became an asset in 1913 when the FED was created, in 1815 the Bank of England came to have the Norman Banks in Brussels become the 'majority shareholder. Prior centuries saw France and Germany become 'assets', while publishing, they were all independent of each other.

Does that include collaboration during both World Wars, unfortunately, yes it does include an event that killed 60M people

https://davidicke.com/2024/01/05/whats-really-going-on-david-icke-dot-connector-videocast/

Edited by Wayfaring Stranger
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Wayfaring Stranger said:

Based on what he is promoting in this vid Davis is right that even the 'whistleblowers' channels are the same propaganda that is designed to replace the 'aging and obviously corrupt' entity with one designed by the 'same elite; that will do the same BS the current ones are doing. Example, use the US to appear to be 'the global thug' when reality is the US is just the latest thug used by the EU World Bank to shield them from 'any complaints', simply because they cannot pass the blame onto anyone. The US became an asset in 1913 when the FED was created, in 1815 the Bank of England came to have the Norman Banks in Brussels become the 'majority shareholder. Prior centuries saw France and Germany become 'assets', while publishing, they were all independent of each other.

Does that include collaboration during both World Wars, unfortunately, yes it does include an event that killed 60M people

https://davidicke.com/2024/01/05/whats-really-going-on-david-icke-dot-connector-videocast/

And crypto currency is yet another example of the fear of loss or lack mindset.

Not able to let go of a slave system called currency, so reinventing it and pretending its all about decentralisation. When really, it is still about who will have more than who. People love to cling to their programming.

8 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

And crypto currency is yet another example of the fear of loss or lack mindset.

Not able to let go of a slave system called currency, so reinventing it and pretending its all about decentralisation. When really, it is still about who will have more than who. People love to cling to their programming.

when bitcoin started the argument behind it, whether it was true or not, was that it was a way to break free from the central banking system

it's one thing to criticise cryptos but are you also criticising the central banking system? and if not then why not?

why choose to level your energy, attention and criticism at those trying an alternative to the cabal's system rather then focussing energy on the cabal's system?

Edited by Macnamara

"David Icke disempowered everyone.
How?
When he mentioned those in power were Reptilians he basically scared people away from challenging the power structure.
"

In the conspiracy theory scene there's two main reactions people are likely to get. If they're talking about reptilians (or even sons of God) they'll be dismissed as crazy or cranks. If they trace it all back to certain ethnic groups they'll be labelled far right.  David has had both accusations thrown at him and as far as I know is banned from speaking in many countries abroad which rather contradicts the second Twitter link above when it says 

" This is why David Icke was able to go around anywhere he wanted and talk about things