Why are some calling Icke controlled opposition?

9 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

He just comes across as an affluent guy who doesn't need to charge between $250-$450 for a healing session. Surely if what he says is true, then surely a more nominal fee of say $50-$100 is more reasonable. If he wants to heal people then money shouldn't be the first motivation, which going by those prices it is. 

Again , he only charges those who want to and can pay ... He says if you have financial issues but want a session , talk to him. 

I don't know Karl's financial situation , I know he does advertise his site ... so some of this money goes to DI for paid adverts appearing on davidicke.com ...

Andrew Bartzis , the second most important source we have also charges $100's a time for his services ...

How much does DI make in 8 hrs talking to 20,000 people at $30 a ticket ? Or from Ickonic?

It's very easy to criticize and those  criticizing are usually the ones  not doing anything themselves 

Money is not the root of all evil. 

Edited by oz93666
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as long as the ickettes agree that icke is not above the "question everything" mantra then all is good. debate away.

I mean Icke does have a lot of "baggage" and it doesn't sit comfortably with a lot of people.   Whatever your thoughts on him.   This is a global assault on humanity and not a "con

There are a lot of things we thought important to investigate and argue about which can be left until after we've dealt with this imminent threat to our existence.   I'm of the view now, alt

Posted Images

Sorry Oz but money is the root of all evil. The fact that you need it to live in every facet of life should indicate to you that money is evil. 

As for DI charging for appearances, that's one thing, but he doesn't claim to be talking to the creator and have abilities to heal people does he? As for criticism, it's not, it's an observation. If I really wanted to criticise the guy, I'd be pulling him up in the comment section on his YouTube channel. Instead, I'm watching his videos, going through his website. That doesn't sound like someone who wants to criticise does it? 

However, as with anything there is nothing wrong with questioning peoples motives and agendas. I just find it strange that a devine entity would be ok with him charging money for something that's perceived for the greater good. I mean for fecks sake, he's even running healing courses. Now if this was me, surely this knowledge could benefit humanity in its entirety, so why not pass it on for free? See where I'm going with this. 

Back on DI, other than his paid appearances, every he did would end up on YouTube for free. Just another observation, not a criticism. 

• 3 weeks later...

This guy made multiple videos “exposing” icke as a mason / shill . And there is one video on his page where he confronted DI in London . 
Not saying I agree with this guy but I would say he is the only guy who goes into depth about Icke been a Shill. 

I think we've got to accept that anyone who comes to 'prominence' even in a niche way will ultimately be a shill. I've just been learning a little about the pilgrim society (a new one to me), deeply involved with the control of the press in the early 1900's.

I don't know why i do this but i've downloaded another 6 books (one a collection of periodicals) which I am condemmed to read as a consequence.

The most interesting for this thread would probably be; A Parliament of the press - the first imperial press conference.

It is a report of a meeting where they decided on complete and utter control of all (including future) media and BORING it contains some of the usual historical suspects as main players.

Couldn't find it anywhere eles but here (direct PDF download);

1909-06-05-A-PARLIAMENT-OF-THE-PRESS-THE-FIRST-IMPERIAL-PRESS-CONFERENCE-1909-by-Thomas-H-Hardman-Horace-Marshall-248-pgs-Jun-05-1909.pdf

but I actually started here on a completely different subject;

https://americans4innovation.blogspot.com/

15 hours ago, Joebman said:

This guy made multiple videos “exposing” icke as a mason / shill . And there is one video on his page where he confronted DI in London . 
Not saying I agree with this guy but I would say he is the only guy who goes into depth about Icke been a Shill. 

This is a very weak argument but it just shows how easy it is to come up with a conspiracy theory. 

On 9/27/2020 at 4:40 PM, ItsTheTruthThough said:

I just don’t get it. David is not leading anyone down an alternative path. 

Icke as manufactured opposition is bollocks! He accomplishes nothing for them, he does not have followers en masse, I mean look at this forum, so who is he supposed to be influencing: a mere handful? I doubt it. An example of manufactured opposition would be Fox News or Breitbart News. So, respond to the one or two people who say that by asking them what he accomplishes for his supposed controllers and take apart their answers piece for piece. The one or two people who've said that to you probably also believe that Trump serves Putin and America is a puppet for Russia when Trump has actually sanctioned Russia; it's a leftist defense strategy to accuse the other of the thing they are doing or to accuse Icke of being in cahoots with the ones he's exposing in order to take the focus off of the one's he's exposing and put it on him as a tool; cause then they'll no longer listen to what he's saying because he's a tool. Don't fall for it, I'd say you aren't fully awake yet, it's time to actually get out of bed and breathe. 

On 9/27/2020 at 4:40 PM, ItsTheTruthThough said:

It was David Icke who woke me up in the first place, I’d still be one of the sleeping masses probably cowering in a mask if it wasn’t for him.

John 10:19 ¶ There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings. 20 And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him? 21 Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?

On 9/27/2020 at 3:51 PM, Beaujangles said:

I have ran into people who like to berate David. Like you I have asked why they feel that way...or what has he said that brings about that feeling about him. To date I have never been given an answer that has any degree of common sense or intelligence about it. Usually I just get " I just dont like him" or " I dont agree with what he says"... When you ask what he has said that they don't agree with the response is usually " I cant think of any one thing, but I just don't agree"... LOL.  You may occasionally get the computer nerd types who claim he is wrong about 5G or the historic reptilian aversion... when you point out that we all have a reptilian part to our brains they look at you like you are certifiable.  Conclusion: No point trying to reason with 'stupid'. 

We don't have a 'reptilian part' to our brain.

That is a theory, by one neuroscientist, he's refering to the basal ganglia.

David Icke said the world was going to stop spinning and then spin the other way, that did not happen.

4 hours ago, HelloYouThere said:

David Icke said the world was going to stop spinning and then spin the other way, that did not happen.

Yes the REPTILIAN part of the brain is also known as the basal ganglia.

https://thebrain.mcgill.ca/flash/d/d_05/d_05_cr/d_05_cr_her/d_05_cr_her.html

https://brainworldmagazine.com/know-your-brain-the-amygdala-unlocking-the-reptilian-brain/

4 hours ago, HelloYouThere said:

As for the world spinning... there are two possibilities imo...1.)  We have yet to experience it.  2.)  The world is flat.

....as for me the jury is out at this point in time... as I do not , like some, claim to be an expert on everything. But, I do dig quite deep when I research... and I`m happy with that.

12 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

All this talk of reptilians has reminded me of this video

It's from a full lengeth documentary, it's quite incredible.

(Hey basket case, how are you, so lovely of you to follow me)