Maybe we need a new strategy.

Apophis 2029

I was just listening to the Richie Allen radio show and he was mentioning how he feels (me too ) that maybe the establishment know that David Icke is not a threat to them. This was because i think they arrested that german doctor. and not him. Who i think must be very important to the whole event.

Anyway as Richie said. Just the fact that David has previously said that the queen is a lizard and he was the Son of God. This immediately in the eyes of the public says that once David Icke is mentioned . The phrases of 'Son of God' and the 'Queen is a lizard ' and ' he is a nutter' are the first replies back. And ive seen heard that first hand personally this year when i mentioned his name. And was even ridiculed.

And Its so easy for people to access the wrong information if they dont know who he is. Like Wikipedia or even

The article from the Daily Mail yesterday which had this snippet on it . And there you have a complete section highlighted stating these comments.

122.jpg.1e054e4d34873645cffb66e4a6d52fee.jpg

So its that easy for people to associate this with him and so less people will go along.

So what do people think. Im not saying in any way get of rid of David by any means. But maybe we need someone known or unknown to promote his message whilst he still has 100% input. Until we get the tide to turn.

Any suggestions

6 minutes ago, Apophis 2029 said:

Just the fact that David has previously said that the queen is a lizard

That did have to be said ... It is The Biggest Secret , and had to be put out there for those who want the truth ... that many top people have been killed and replaced by reptilian (ET) shape shifters .....

This is not just about corona , it's about understanding who is at the root of the manipulation , and it's ET's .... see   getwisdom.com 

But strategy does have to change since the authorities have made it clear they will not allow speakers , a stage and sound system ... No problem everything has already been said ...

So Trafalgar gatherings must continue every Saturday ... informal events , people bring guitars and make music , just gathering with out masks is defiance. 

Im not saying that. Truths need to be told.

But what im saying here is that for new followers to listen to David Icke, they are getting brainwashed with snippets like the Daily Mail and Wikipedia that hes a nutter. Do you get what im saying. 

So its easy for them to disregard every thing that is said. 

Im 100% for the all the things youve said above. But it seems like people are just using the things he has said in the past.  To just not listen when his name is mentioned.

Im behind David all the way. Hes quite brilliant

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Apophis 2029 said:

I was just listening to the Richie Allen radio show and he was mentioning how he feels (me too ) that maybe the establishment know that David Icke is not a threat to them. This was because i think they arrested that german doctor. and not him. Who i think must be very important to the whole event.

Anyway as Richie said. Just the fact that David has previously said that the queen is a lizard and he was the Son of God. This immediately in the eyes of the public says that once David Icke is mentioned . The phrases of 'Son of God' and the 'Queen is a lizard ' and ' he is a nutter' are the first replies back. And ive seen heard that first hand personally this year when i mentioned his name. And was even ridiculed.

And Its so easy for people to access the wrong information if they dont know who he is. Like Wikipedia or even

The article from the Daily Mail yesterday which had this snippet on it . And there you have a complete section highlighted stating these comments.

So its that easy for people to associate this with him and so less people will go along.

So what do people think. Im not saying in any way get of rid of David by any means. But maybe we need someone known or unknown to promote his message whilst he still has 100% input. Until we get the tide to turn.

Any suggestions

To be fair, that infobox is reasonably fair, compared to other 'hit-pieces' on Icke. It does amuse me though how they refer to his BBC career as 'trying his hand at punditry and sports reporting'. 😁

Just like David does himself, I don't really care what other people think of David Icke. The key thing is the 'message'. It's up to us all really, we don't need one person to 'rally behind', we have to rally each other.

We don't need to convince other people to follow or 'like' David Icke, we need to do what WE can to try and inform others, tell them what David has told us.

Have belief in yourself and your own convictions, you have learned stuff from David, and if you know it to be true, then it is 'knowledge'. Tell other people about the 'ideas' and the 'knowledge', and judge how they react. If you talk to people about this kind of stuff, you may find they are more willing to listen to YOU, rather than if you start by saying "David Icke says..." etc.

And I think this is what David himself means when he says things like "we all have to do this", it shouldn't be up to one person, we don't need any new leader or 'messiah', we need to understand who WE all are and how much power we have if we all come together, rather than turning on each other.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Apophis 2029 said:

Any suggestions

I’ve come to the frightening realization that people cannot be awakened from their trance. The people who are awake now have already been so for a long time. Icke and others like him are basically preaching to the choir at this point. The masses who remain hypnotized are now “weapons of the state“. I think we are vastly outnumbered, and honestly don’t stand a chance at averting the global Fascist regime that is about to assume control.

Edited by Cgab1
Spelling
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Apophis 2029 said:

I was at a meeting of the High Lizard Council the other evening and they assured me categorically that David is wrong and the Queen is NOT a lizard.  

• Like 1

I don't speak, but i will make clear, there are people in the shadows waiting to act against this Tyranny.

Put bluntly, i have read and followed up on David for a few years, I do think he's authentic but the fact is, David cannot be trusted either, especially him in fact.  just like many other figureheads, it isn't coincidental that he was a BBC puppet and went down this route, unless you show us you are something other than a diversion David, then you are potentially an agent of the Agenda, and that is the fact.  (I'm sure if David is authentic *which i personally think he is* he would agree with me here to an extent, that the risk of him being a puppet agent himself is high*)

I personally would like to believe David is an authentic rebel, left the BBC upon the job souring and thought it was time to move on, and from there had an authentic awakening and knew the obvious, the world is corrupt and someone has to speak about it.  However fact remains, no matter what David states, he is still potentially a backwards diversion agent unfortunately.

As for his god claims, if he was going through a state of "awakening" and accepting reality for what it is etc, its easy to be thrown off ball somewhere, or even to CLAIM something that people simply don't understand you might be taking the piss out of THEM or he could have been referring to the fact that everyone is Jesus and Jesus is god and god is Jesus, which means, he is the son of god.

My point is, david has a weird way of thinking and that has become more and more clear over the years, as for people especially "Newcomers" not believing in "Reptillians", let me make it clear, I don't. (However i say i don't but this is my point - i have seen 7 foot tall+ shadows and i am a spiritual person who has seen spirit all of my life i can say with confidence there is another type of spirit or entity or species acting outside of our frequency that is stupidly bigger than that of a human being, they also give off different energy as well, the biggest one ive seen has been roughly 9 feet tall,(yes i know hard to believe.) when i say big, i mean big, believe me or don't i don't care personally.)

However it doesn't mean the possibility of reptillians, or another actively intelligent species is manipulating us is low, look at the geoengineering of our atmosphere, and the genetic modification of our foods, it all indicates a form of "take over" (spite the excuses for bigger better yield less pestilence etc), whether its greedy humans, reptillians, or alien greys, we obviously do not know.  But is there a problem and is it real?  Yes.

I think for any Newcomer to judge David on a mere couple of words over years and years of speaking/talking/writing books would be harsh, and also ignorant, do remember when he was on TV he must of been under an extreme amount of pressure, especially at that point in time when the world was completely one sided.

putting aside other theories he has made that have been unpopular, it doesn't change the fact that he is pioneering anti vax, and much more, This isn't a person looking to scam, yes hes made money why shouldn't he?(Not millions and millions like people have claimed, idiots..) This is a man wanting to spread truth and i genuinely believe that he believes in what he is saying, and that is enough.  Taxes and licencing, renting of venues, printed vests at events all sorts of things people do not take into account or consider the world is expensive especially when your going against mainstream agenda.

Now you'll notice at these public functions they wont break certain protocols so police don't get involved etc, but lets make it clear right here and now....  (Whenever have you heard of people getting their power back without fighting for it back first?)  What i'm saying is obvious, people need to act and not stand there and waste time, people need outing from offices and government needs reforming, any police who do not side with us should be regarded as official enemies of the state, they should be regarded as orwellian agenda eurotroops that need outing/removing from their job titles and sentencing/and/or removing from the Country(sent to Europe).

There's not much i can say here, but what i know is, as a true fighter i am on my own, i see everyone shouting but no one acting, are you prepared to act? is anyone prepared to act or is it just vent after vent?

Love won't prevail i don't think, come the end of this Century, Humanity will be on its knees and we will be subject to a technologically ran society that keeps us on our knees both directly and indirectly, this agenda is ancient and if they can run vast operations like the BBC, Disney, need i say???

Then they can run David too.   So yes like i said, trust no one, including him, until he acts and proves his worth. (He's doing what he can already btw, orwellian restrictions make it impossible)

As for discrediting David, we aren't in a time where people have "time" to discredit good, clearly obviously evident information.

Covid isn't real in the way people think it is, it has cost us billions just in the UK alone, if they don't blow the world up they will have us in biological chains instead and that is what people are choosing, David i believe is trying to stop this, but take into account his age and also how hard he has already been fighting, its taken him a life time just to draw the attention of so many people, i remember his early days and he really was regarded as mental, especially locally,(I'm from dorset), people 15+ years ago laughed at me too, not so many laughing now but yes.

I too spent my life being laughed at everywhere i went especially if i opened my mouth again, from school to college to work and to think ive never gone public or attempted to go public on my vast experience and knowledge around the agenda, how they algorithmically function, from the Tribes to the Banks it is all unfortunately very real and a very ancient well laid plan to rule this World.

If people don't want to listen to the obvious truths, let them ignore, if people want to judge someone based on one thing he said when he was under extreme pressure on national television then let them judge him for that, do remember he was likely taking the piss or indirectly making a point anyway (all one consciousness etc..), and even if he wasn't, again, who can judge after all the things he has been right about, the obvious things he is against, like unsafe vaccines, etc..

Just read Owls post too, perfect~

Edited by Merlin
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Apophis 2029 said:

But what im saying here is that for new followers to listen to David Icke, they are getting brainwashed with snippets like the Daily Mail and Wikipedia that hes a nutter. Do you get what im saying. ....

The fact that MSM is calling David a nutter will only make him more attractive to our target audience ... the MSM is saying "the virus is real , wear masks " .... The people we have a hope of waking up must already be suspicious of  MSM. 

Oh and lets get real too, the news post quotes from dailymail, here let me show you how dailymail treated me when i decided to professionally speak truth?

Hello,

Your account has been permanently de- activated for going against the Community Guidelines.

You are no longer allowed to post on MailOnline the Daily Mail or other Associated Newspapers Ltd sites using this or any other user profile.

Regards,
Communities Editor
MailOnline

Obviously ive made several emails and all have been ignored. 😉

We're creating that exact thing ... along with a few other top truth-warriors ... A world-class universally-appealing seemingly benign epic-scale museum event that is basically a Trojan Horse to take down Troy.  The idea is exactly what you suggest, Apophis 2029 ... to not make any mention of ANY of those leading the message(s) conveyed within this event ... namely, David.  And using such a vehicle will bypass all the ego/mind/oligarchic guards.

@Apophis 2029

People ridicule that which they don't understand because they are afraid.

Even if the queen is not a lizard, there are plenty of people who have said that she has been seen or associated with missing children and strange visions.

More people need to watch this interview with Arizona Wilder. More people also should study frequency. We exist in a narrow window of physical mass that can be manipulated via a variety of elements and energies. Why do you think "they" are so concerned with surrounding themselves with gold? Examine the properties of gold and you begin to piece together a picture of what "they" are.

David Icke is not a nutter, he is an older soul who has evolved even further this lifetime which has allowed him to comprehend things that people/soul's not as evolved don't yet understand. It's ok, let those people call David a nutter, their words don't change the truth of what we see taking place due to those who are behind the DRACOnian measures.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Apophis 2029 said:

So what do people think. Im not saying in any way get of rid of David by any means

David was mightily relieved to learn that you are not planning to 'waste' him Apophis. 

Just out of interest, were you planning a  'Goodfella's' style quick one, two hit job (messy)..... luring him to a field and considering the baseball bat technique ending in the manner of a Joe Pesci style demise before burying him (too many witnesses) or perhaps some carefully placed Novichok on his keyboard (recommended and my personal favourite) ?  

Edited by Smokestack Lightnin'

15 hours ago, Apophis 2029 said:

Could it be that all the lizard and reptile rhetoric was just to get him through the censors over the last couple of decades? You'll notice that it's been quite some time since he's made any videos about that particular area of interest. No need anymore! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

David was mightily relieved to learn that you are not planning to 'waste' him Apophis. 

Just out of interest, were you planning a  'Goodfella's' style quick one, two hit job (messy)..... luring him to a field and considering the baseball bat technique ending in the manner of a Joe Pesci style demise before burying him (too many witnesses) or perhaps some carefully placed Novichok on his keyboard (recommended and my personal favourite) ?  

Im not talking about me . Am I !!!! 

Admittedly I didn't listen to all of David's speech on Saturday (must correct that), but was he talking about the Oligarchs, their

political puppets, the pharmaceutical industry and the banks, all interconnected running this scam? Was the Economic World Forum

mentioned and the Big Reset to favour the financial institutions again.  Because these are some the issues Dr Schoening highlights.

Dr Heiko Schoening should have been allowed to speak first imo, because in the very short time he spoke in Hyde Park before he

was arrested by the riot squad, he was more informative than David imo

Who organised this protest? Anyone know the name of the person?

The police didn't arrest David because he didn't say anything against the banks etc?, whereas they know Heiko Schoeing has

credibility and is more of a threat to their rotten and corrupt system

He has over 500 doctors supporting him in Germany and hundreds more worldwide.

I started a thread about Heiko, which includes some speeches. They are powerful words and the organised criminals running

the show can't stand him.

Over one million people in Berlin heard him speak with Robert Kennedy Junior last month.

GettyImages-1227868559-1200x628.jpg

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

The correct strategy, in my view, is to strangle the state and large corporate capitalism slowly and gradually by making yourself independent in food and energy production, education, and economic activity.  This is a strategy that is within the means and capabilities of virtually everybody and only needs a relatively small fraction of the population to take it up to have a widespread effect.

A way to summarise it would be that you are building your own infrastructure, instead of relying on the state and business to provide it, which is what most people do.  

I haven't read much of David Icke's work, but I had always assumed that his idea of 'lizards' was a metaphor for a certain human type.  There may also be a biological basis to it in the phenomenon of vestigiality: humans may have originated through hybridisation, and some of us may be more 'lizard-like' than others.

Edited by Ecki Divad