10 PM pub curfew (Comical science)

MagicMatt

The scientists calling the shots in this country must have the science level of a nursery school. How does closing pubs any earlier stop anything my local pub has now encouraged day drinking with open arms 😂😂. Every week the 'Science' just gets more comical.

‘Definitely science’ behind pub curfew, culture secretary claims

Oliver Dowden has insisted there was "definitely science" behind the 10pm curfew for hospitality venues.

16 minutes ago, MagicMatt said:

The scientists calling the shots in this country must have the science level of a nursery school. How does closing pubs any earlier stop anything my local pub has now encouraged day drinking with open arms 😂😂. Every week the 'Science' just gets more comical.

Oliver Dowden has insisted there was "definitely science" behind the 10pm curfew for hospitality venues.

Science is fucked when we have to move the clocks forward 1 hour next month.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MagicMatt said:

Notice how they never actually ever present - let alone explain - this 'science'. Almost as if 'us commoners' are considered 'too stupid' to understand it.

"Look, there is science, trust us, we don't need to explain it, just do as we say" 🕵️‍♂️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jack said:

Science is fucked when we have to move the clocks forward 1 hour next month.

actualy it isn't.....it is the push to constantly disbalance human organism,everyday life  and his "conection "with nature....it is the "real" knowledge,you know the secret one 

which the illuminated(my ass,more like spineless and shit scared)ones use invert and control this socitey 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

actualy it isn't.....it is the push to constantly disbalance human organism,everyday life  and his "conection "with nature....it is the "real" knowledge,you know the secret one 

which the illuminated(my ass,more like spineless and shit scared)ones use invert and control this socitey 

Absolutely. It's to keep us scrabbling and looking at this nonsense instead of stepping back and seeing what is really going on :-

Emptying city centres to free up cheap property, for the future smart cities..creating a few large controlling businesses, making a shit tonne of cash on at best useless vaccines that people need just to work and live, completely crashing pension funds reliant on previously safe petrodollar. Only having useful humans left and a nice juicy demise pill for the rest. And we are scrabbling about ranting on about masks flat earth and fooking curfew.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kj35 said:

Absolutely. It's to keep us scrabbling and looking at this nonsense instead of stepping back and seeing what is really going on :-

Emptying city centres to free up cheap property, for the future smart cities..creating a few large controlling businesses, making a shit tonne of cash on at best useless vaccines that people need just to work and live, completely crashing pension funds reliant on previously safe petrodollar. Only having useful humans left and a nice juicy demise pill for the rest. And we are scrabbling about ranting on about masks flat earth and fooking curfew.

Back in the old days, the shops would have been having a run on pitchforks and axes as well as rope. In France, Madame Guillotine would be having her blade sharpened,

Today, grown men stand by and watch women being pushed to the ground by thugs and they do NOTHING

56 minutes ago, Someone2630 said:

Back in the old days, the shops would have been having a run on pitchforks and axes as well as rope. In France, Madame Guillotine would be having her blade sharpened,

Today, grown men stand by and watch women being pushed to the ground by thugs and they do NOTHING

Out of likes.

In the 70s, when I was in my 20s we still acted like men.

So many of today's males are not much different from females in my eyes.

That doesn't include any of the guys on this forum of course.

:classic_tongue:

If 500 gestapo were confronted by a crowd of 1,000 protesters all armed with pitchforks, the smell of shit would be so strong you would be able to smell it in Dover. 

Of course in today's brave new world, it could never happen. 

• It would all be organized by Social Media,
  • Most of the people wouldn't be able to stop themselves from bragging to their 5,000 followers on Facebook
  • Twitter would be going crazy,
  • Emails to mates in Florida, Paris, and everywhere, bragging about the great day.

There's no such thing as word of mouth these days. The cops would be forewarned from day one.

Then the 1,000 pitchfork bearers would be met with 500 police armed with automatic weapons, water cannon, body armor, grenade launchers and the pitchforks would be dropped and the men(?) would all run like scared rabbits crying like babies.

Edited by Someone2630