Boris Johnson's truly disgusting and horrific speech to UN World Leaders.

Look up Boris Johnson Israel and his hardcore zionism. Best buddies with Jacob Rothschild, definitely his mouthpiece. 

It's not disgusting in a dirty way but disgusting all over. Watch the hand signals and when he does them, this is by design. 

"My friend Tedros"

"Global Britain"

"Bill Gates amazing predictions"

HE HAS THE FUCKING NERVE TO SAY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE... I have no words anymore.

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 4

"My friend Tedros"

Nice company you're keeping there, BoJo. /s

WHO Director Was Top Member of Violent Ethiopian Communist Party
https://kprcradio.iheart.com/featured/the-pursuit-of-happiness/content/2020-04-06-who-director-was-top-member-of-violent-ethiopian-communist-party/

Dr. Tedros Adhanom One of WHO Director General Finalist is an Individual Suspected of a Crime Against Humanity
https://ecadforum.com/2017/04/23/dr-tedros-adhanom-is-an-individual-suspected-of-a-crime-against-humanity/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Look up Boris Johnson Israel and his hardcore zionism. Best buddies with Jacob Rothschild, definitely his mouthpiece. 

It's not disgusting in a dirty way but disgusting all over. Watch the hand signals and when he does them, this is by design. 

"My friend Tedros"

"Global Britain"

"Bill Gates amazing predictions"

HE HAS THE FUCKING NERVE TO SAY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE... I have no words anymore.

As a former Covid Patient 🤣🤣🤣

Bullshitter ! Microsoft error message 🤮

• Haha 1

Heard what Johnson said in his introduction ? In connection to COVID he alluded to restrictions, closures and... CURFEWS... no 'lockdowns' but 'curfews' because it's the term they use between themselves, and because it has NOTHING to do with 'public health'...

'Confinement, quarantine' or 'containment' are used in connection to  such health hazards as epidemics but 'curfew' is a WAR term... by trying to bankrupt the European economy they're at war against the Eurasian Economic Union to make Europe side the USA in a war against China, it's a preventive war against the Eurasian Alliance... 

18 minutes ago, chud said:

Heard what Johnson said in his introduction ? In connection to COVID he alluded to restrictions, closures and... CURFEWS... no 'lockdowns' but 'curfews' because it's the term they use between themselves, and because it has NOTHING to do with 'public health'...

'Confinement, quarantine' or 'containment' are used in connection to  such health hazards as epidemics but 'curfew' is a WAR term... by trying to bankrupt the European economy they're at war against the Eurasian Economic Union to make Europe side the USA in a war against China, it's a preventive war against the Eurasian Alliance... 

Fake war I would say. I heard BJ hinting at war somewhat but it will be a bs war to bring in the rise of technology (robots, drones, 5G etc). It's all dialectic. There will be talk like "Russia & China have robots and drones we need them too", while behind the scenes they're all hand in glove. 

The fact we are in such deep shit when it comes to Israel's tech which is leading in robotics, medicine, food produce, water, power grids, 5G etc. And nobody in the political sphere has the balls to mention it. Makes me wonder who we could even turn to in this situation because everyone is in bed with the scumbags designing and developing the control system due to sexual blackmail (epstein, maxwell  & wexner) money and Rothschild. Israel, Russia & China are all buddies in the plot, (Israel & Russia especially).

My point is if there's a "war", it will be dialectic and theatre to bring in the rise of AI tech, robots & drones. 

The military industrial complex, Davos, Rothschild & Bilderberg are licking their chops at this prospect...

The story has now conveniently dropped off the BBC News homepage, so I can't find it now.

It seems to be a repeat of another story from earlier this year; I can't remember the exact figure now but it was something like £500 million that Boris has pledged the UK Government will give to this 'vaccine alliance'.

This is on top of the huge sum of money that was pledged earlier this year.

Remember, the Government has no money. This is all 'taxpayers money'. Being given away by Boris.

To fund what? Vaccine research? Researching a vaccine for a virus that has yet to be isolated and identified? If you haven't isolated the specific virus, how can you even begin to develop and test any potential vaccine for it?

It's just more 'public money' being siphoned off into the hands of private companies.

Fake war I would say. I heard BJ hinting at war somewhat but it will be a bs war to bring in the rise of technology (robots, drones, 5G etc). It's all dialectic. There will be talk like "Russia & China have robots and drones we need them too", while behind the scenes they're all hand in glove. 

The fact we are in such deep shit when it comes to Israel's tech which is leading in robotics, medicine, food produce, water, power grids, 5G etc. And nobody in the political sphere has the balls to mention it. Makes me wonder who we could even turn to in this situation because everyone is in bed with the scumbags designing and developing the control system due to sexual blackmail (epstein, maxwell  & wexner) money and Rothschild. Israel, Russia & China are all buddies in the plot, (Israel & Russia especially).

My point is if there's a "war", it will be dialectic and theatre to bring in the rise of AI tech, robots & drones. 

The military industrial complex, Davos, Rothschild & Bilderberg are licking their chops at this prospect...

Seems to me that people obstinately refuse to address the real issues and I think they're wrong about mixing everything into one same bowl... if you consider things one by one and step by step you reach a conclusion, otherwise what you get is just a theory... it's all about bankrupting European economy and dragging Europeans into poverty so it's still an economical media war so far, but what's being happening in the South China sea are acts of war already as provocations and replies the whole very close from degenerating into a wide conflict that's been planned for decades... 

if it wasn't for Russia then I bet Iran or Syria would have been erased from Earth's surface since a while, and you tell me that Russia and Isreal are 'buddies' ? sorry but it doesn't make sense to me... 

The MASK is the power they got to force us Europeans to show our 'allegiance' to the US under fine penalty… it's all still symbolic but if a world war starts from South China then the EU with no means to stay neutral will have to pick a side, and it's where the Eurasian Alliance's possible completion could make the difference… just like back in the 1940's if Russia hadn't been taken over by Communists…

10 minutes ago, chud said:

if it wasn't for Russia then I bet Iran or Syria would have been erased from Earth's surface since a while, and you tell me that Russia and Isreal are 'buddies' ? sorry but it doesn't make sense to me... 

If it doesn't make sense to you then I suggest you learn some things.

After the "fall" of the Soviet Union, Russian Jews were accepted into Israel. Benjamin Netanyahu for example, his dad is from Warsaw Poland. They are intertwined into the Rothschild global agenda, along with China to a lesser degree.

They are currently working on the Belt & Road. To build the paneurasian superstate by building a giant trade route. Israel designs the technology, China manufactures, then it is moved down the belt through the middle east leading to Europe.

It's very complicated, it involves the Cloverfield bunting map, The construction of Greater Israel etc, could go on forever. Look this stuff up if you want, i'll post a link. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCmJGh4pW0MXEg-feXwf2dUw

If it doesn't make sense to you then I suggest you learn some things.

After the "fall" of the Soviet Union, Russian Jews were accepted into Israel. Benjamin Netanyahu for example, his dad is from Warsaw Poland. They are intertwined into the Rothschild global agenda, along with China to a lesser degree.

They are currently working on the Belt & Road. To build the paneurasian superstate by building a giant trade route. Israel designs the technology, China manufactures, then it is moved down the belt through the middle east leading to Europe.

It's very complicated, it involves the Cloverfield bunting map, The construction of Greater Israel etc, could go on forever. Look this stuff up if you want, i'll post a link. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCmJGh4pW0MXEg-feXwf2dUw

sure it's too 'complicated' for you to explain it to people who sure wouldn't get it anyway, right ? 

You got everything distorted or caricatured so please don't you tell me to 'learn some things', it's STILL the kind of SARCASM I can't stand, can you at least get this ? stay polite and HUMBLE when addressing people...

all what you alluded to in the distorted form you give it already exists, the EEU and the railroad from France to China, the rest being on its way to completion and THAT's the reason for all what's being happening these days... 

now if to you it's all just a wide and global conspiracy by aliens against the whole mankind then no need to discuss or even mind about it : there's nothing we can do and I don't even know why I bother myself... 

I tried, once more and for the last time... 

'Oh yes, COVID has to be real, because I, a distinguished politician, once had it.....' - other similarly distinguished politicians claimed Saddam had WMD's! What a bunch of blatant liars!

If the fatality level of the 'virus' is confirmed by CDC as extremely low, I do not understand how this 'politician' has the audacity to make such a speech? I guess his globalist puppet-masters are pulling the strings and forcing the global-marxism brainwash.

What a disgrace BJ is to humanity. He and similarly-minded people need to step-down and be replaced with people who speak on behalf of humanity and common decency.

I always wondered what was going on with Carrie Symonds and whether she was some kind of handler for Boris, . Only just been made aware of this story, I had no idea about. It may just be a college play, but wouldn't be surprised if she was some kind of high priestess in the dark arts at high levels, influencing Boris's decision making and trying to have a negative effect on national and international events. If she is, its certainly working!

https://hotworldreport.com/world-news/glamorous-pr-guru-carrie-symonds-30-starred-in-satanic-sex-cult/

download-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
18 hours ago, chud said:

all what you alluded to in the distorted form you give it already exists, the EEU and the railroad from France to China, the rest being on its way to completion and THAT's the reason for all what's being happening these days... 

now if to you it's all just a wide and global conspiracy by aliens against the whole mankind then no need to discuss or even mind about it : there's nothing we can do and I don't even know why I bother myself... 

I tried, once more and for the last time... 

First of all, making assumptions about what I do and don't believe without even asking is an extremely naive strawman argument. Also I didn't say the Belt & Road is the sole reasonfor current events, don't twist my words. 

It is a LARGE contributing factor. What's even more damning is the abundace of evidènce implicating Israeli infiltration worldwide. Look around you mate, look  at governments worldwids allegiance to Israel. Isn't it slightly strange that Israel has been selling US stolen technology through hacking in collaboration with Russia & China, Esptein - style sexual blackmail operations which include child trafficking, drug laundering, weapons trading etc. 

It's hard to explain the sheer depths of the infiltration because it is. I don't have all the answers mate I just push the narrative because the zionist, neocon Rothschild banker clique need to be exposed for what they are, scum. 

Don't know why people who know nothing about the subject try and act like i'm full of shit without looking things up themselves. I've made COUNTLESS threads on this topic in one way or another and to seriously act like i'm just pulling all of this out of my arse is absurd. I wouldn't say these things if there wasn't evidence to support it.

Also I came off as a prick because i'm sick of people commenting dumb comments about things that have cold hard evidence to support them. If this upsets you then cry me a river. I really don't care anymore.

Agenda 2030 in full swing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54320030

Boris will sign the 'Leader's Pledge For Nature' (Rewilding Project) which includes commitments to prioritise a green recovery following the coronavirus pandemic, deliver ambitious biodiversity targets and increase financing for nature.

Mr Johnson will say countries must turn "words into action" and "agree ambitious goals and binding targets".

"We cannot afford dither and delay because biodiversity loss is happening today and it is happening at a frightening rate," he will say.

"Left unchecked, the consequences will be catastrophic for us all.

"Extinction is forever - so our action must be immediate."

World leaders have often come together to strike deals over climate change, but a top level commitment on nature is much more rare.

Environmentalists are delighted - they say nature is in freefall and urgently needs protection as roads, railways, housing and farmland (human habitation) cover the Earth.

The RSPB's Martin Harper said the pledge must be put into domestic law "as part of a suite of goals to restore the abundance and diversity of our wildlife, in every country in the UK".

Edited by Velma
  • Like 1

We've all been up against the same enemy, the same tiny opponent, each national government, democracy or otherwise (communist dictatorship) being selfish, putting their populations first and that simply can't go on. We must unite in common purpose, with “firepower” against our common foe (the populace)

Let's heal the world literally, by healing ugly rifts with tyrannical regimes and getting into lock-step.

He said the 'Truth Will Set You Free' and his very next statement was a bare-faced lie, “with nearly a million people dead” and “colossal economic suffering” inflicted by him and his paymasters, “with more to come...”

The WHO marshalls humanity against 'legions' of disease' – how's that going Tedros?

I heard there are at least, oooh...half-a-dozen new pathogens lurking around, like Zika, Ebola, West Nile, Bird Flu' Swine Flu' Bat Flu' since the mass immunisation programmes got under way, in the Third World.

Boris is giving the WHO £340million to send “medical detectives to interview bats and pangolins and whoever...” and he is granting another £571million to COVAX to ensure the whole world is vaccinated, only then will we be “safe.”

Over a hundred fucking vaccines are being tested, which may or may not be effective and millions of sharks are being slaughtered to provide the squalene adjuvant, which is disastrous to the human immune system but Global Britain will do everything to bring this about.

Human ingenuity and expertise, like Faucci, Gates, Vallance, Whitty and Ghebreyesus could have saved us if only we had all been unified from the get-go and had those “missiles” ready to zap the alien organisms from zoonotic transmission by animals.

The solution is a digital pandemic early-warning system with health data-sharing agreements, globally, but we should still rely on and obey the laws of the comparative advantage of the 'hidden hand' said Boris, controlling the market.

Covid has been a “psychic shock” he said, from round-the-clock, media saturation and fearmongering, with morbid daily death tolls and “it is outrageous that this microscopic enemy routed the unity of human race.”

Heal the world

Edited by Velma
  • 2 weeks later...

FROM 2007, Daily Telegraph (excerpts)

By Boris Johnson

12:01AM BST 25 Oct 2007 

Dear oh dear oh dear.  Bill Gates to the rescue for Boris Johnson

Global over-population is the real issue

"It is a tragic measure of how far the world has changed — and the infinite capacity of modern man for taking offence — that there are no two subjects that can get you more swiftly into political trouble than motherhood and apple pie.

As for motherhood — the fertility of the human race — we are getting to the point where you simply can't discuss it, and we are thereby refusing to say anything sensible about

the biggest single challenge facing the Earth; and no, whatever it may now be conventional to say, that single biggest challenge is not global warming. That is a secondary

challenge. The primary challenge facing our species is the reproduction of our species itself.

The world's population is now 6.7 billion, roughly double what it was when I was born. If I live to be in my mid-eighties, then it will have trebled in my lifetime.

The UN last year revised its forecasts upwards, predicting that there will be 9.2 billion people by 2050, and I simply cannot understand why no one discusses this impending calamity, and why no world statesmen have the guts to treat the issue with the seriousness it deserves.

How the hell can we witter on about tackling global warming, and reducing consumption, when we are continuing to add so relentlessly to the number of consumers? The answer is politics, and political cowardice.

There was a time, in the 1960s and 1970s, when people such as my father, Stanley, were becoming interested in demography, and the UN would hold giant conferences on the subject, and it was perfectly respectable to talk about saving the planet by reducing the growth in the number of human beings.

But over the years, the argument changed, and certain words became taboo, and certain concepts became forbidden, and we have reached the stage where the very discussion of overall human fertility — global motherhood — has become more or less banned.

We seem to have given up on population control, and all sorts of explanations are offered for the surrender. Some say Indira Gandhi gave it all a bad name, by her demented plan to sterilise Indian men with the lure of a transistor radio.

And then, in recent years, the idea of global population control has been more or less stifled by a pincer movement from the Right and the Left. American Right-wingers disapprove of anything that sounds like birth control, and so George W. Bush withholds the tiny contribution America makes to the UN Fund for Population Activities, regardless of the impact on the health of women in developing countries.

As for the Left, they dislike suggestions of population control because they seem to smack of colonialism and imperialism and telling the Third World what to do; and so we have reached the absurd position in which humanity bleats about the destruction of the environment, and yet there is not a peep in any communiqué from any summit of the EU, G8 or UN about the population growth that is causing that destruction.

It is time we had a grown-up discussion about the optimum quantity of human beings in this country and on this planet. Do we want the south-east of Britain, already the most densely populated major country in Europe, to resemble a giant suburbia ?This is not, repeat not, an argument about immigration per se, since in a sense it does not matter where people come from, and with their skill and their industry, immigrants add hugely to the economy. This is a straightforward question of population, and the eventual size of the human race.

Boris Johnson is MP for Henley

Bill-Gates-Boris-Johnson-678x381.jpg.opt

https://web.archive.org/web/20200605001844/https://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/3643551/Global-over-population-is-the-real-issue.html

Edited by Golden Retriever

Overcrowded?

The entire popululation of the world could live quite comfortably in  just the state of Texas.....and very comfortably indeed, with each person enjoying a living far in excess of that now available to all but the most wealthy.

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
spelling error.