A thread to drop red pills about the music industry

4 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

So I discussed some of this with my partner who got all nasty with me. Obviously angry and in denial that his precious bands are likely part of the cult. 

Now threatening to take my daughter away from me because I've become a mad conspiracy theorist. 

Honestly. I give up. 

What bands?

He sounds...unhinged.

Edited by CosmoGenesis
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to chat to him quite a bit years ago on Facebook. We shared a lot of mutual friends in the industry as he is a DJ and I was a print designer that worked on a lot of mixtapes and flyers etc.

Love Griff, such a clued up guy. Been red pilled for years. KRS 1 is another guy to look at as well. Same as Griff in that respect. 

https://twitter.com/AndySlo30293431/status/1320837076523376640

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, CosmoGenesis said:

What bands?

He sounds...unhinged.

Usual bands like Queen, Rolling Stones.. 

Lots of Satanic references. 

I'm finding it hard to let go of a lot of bands myself, knowing what they're likely involved in.

However, a lifelong love for something can take a long time to stop. 

It's crap. 

Trying to find something that hasn't been infiltrated with evil is so hard these days. 

Yes, he is definitely not stable these days. Very unsupportive. 

I do this walk alone, that's for sure. 

Edited by allymisfit
  • Like 1

The Christian Republicans turned on Rock & Roll as the Devils Music because their children where turning against conservative Christian values. The stories of Satanic rituals and animal sacrifice in the 70's and 80's where all untrue as conservatives and Christians felt the loss of their base loosing political votes and religious donations.

As for these so called Satanic rituals on stage. As someone who has studied magick in many different forms I can tell you that music is all theatre and showmanship. Dont be fooled by pyramids, eyes, Illuminati symobolism and hand signals it is all theatre and entertainment and has no more magical influence than does any other music show with lights, music, drugs and lyrics for thats all the influence it provides.

Edited by Seconal
  • 1 month later...

@Strummer101 dude are you not seeing that Foo fighters and the offspring are total NWO sell outs???!!! Or maybe you can see that and that's why you promote their music here?

Dave grohl has teamed up with mick jagger to make a song bashing conspiracy theorists and 'anti-vaxers' and the foo fighters are on board with jaylos 'global citizen' movement

Offspring are one of the bands encouraging people to take the covid vax! (see the corbett reports episode about 'fake punks')

You've chosen the name of a punk as your username but as the two james's say many of these so called punks are proving themselves to be phoney, system serving posers

We are getting to find out who the real punks are

On 3/15/2021 at 5:37 PM, Seconal said:

The Christian Republicans turned on Rock & Roll as the Devils Music because their children where turning against conservative Christian values. The stories of Satanic rituals and animal sacrifice in the 70's and 80's where all untrue as conservatives and Christians felt the loss of their base loosing political votes and religious donations.

As for these so called Satanic rituals on stage. As someone who has studied magick in many different forms I can tell you that music is all theatre and showmanship. Dont be fooled by pyramids, eyes, Illuminati symobolism and hand signals it is all theatre and entertainment and has no more magical influence than does any other music show with lights, music, drugs and lyrics for thats all the influence it provides.

It's not just about symbolism though, it's also about cultural subversion. It seems like most people will accept any debased abnormalities that get shilled by the majors, without asking who benefits. When people start following the money to see who has their tentacles all over the entertainment industry, then we might see change. People have to want more wholesome content that sustains the soul too though.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin

'Martin has written or co-written 23 Billboard Hot 100 number-one songs, most of which he has also produced or co-produced, including Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl" (2008), Maroon 5's "One More Night" (2012), Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" and "Blank Space" (2014), and The Weeknd's "Blinding Lights" (2019). Martin is the songwriter with the third-most number-one singles on the chart, behind only Paul McCartney  and John Lennon. In addition, he has the second-most Hot 100 number-one singles as a producer, 21, behind George Martin, who had achieved 23 by the time of his death.'

I find it a bit suspicious that he changed his name from Sandberg to Martin, but Scandis are often bergs so I dunno.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld