Mark Windows: Windowsontheworld.net

Apophis 2029

I was listening to Richie Allen during the week. And he had a guest on called Mark Windows.

His website is windowsontheworld.net.

I was extremely intrigued by the knowledge that this man seems to have. Like David Icke.

He seemed to be right on everything with the pandemic, Agenda 21 , Sustainable Development, Global Governance and change agents that the government seem to have.

I watched an hour long interview with him was amazed just how much he was "informed".

Was wondering if anyone else had seen this fellow or heard of him and if you havent i recommend people do !!!!

Edited by Apophis 2029
spelling
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Apophis 2029 said:

I was listening to Richie Allen during the week. And he had a guest on called Mark Windows.

I was extremely intrigued by the knowledge that this man seems to have. Like David Icke.

He seemed to be right on everything with the pandemic, Agenda 21 , Sustainable Development, Global Governance and change agents that the government seem to have.

I watched an hour long interview with him was amazed just how much he was "informed".

Was wondering if anyone else had seen this fellow or heard of him and if you havent i recommend people do !!!!

Mark Windows worked with David Icke on the People's Voice in 2013/2014

The People’s Voice was a free global internet television and radio station which broadcast from 25 November 2013 until mid-2014. The station's main studio was in Wembley, London, with representatives in the United States. It was created with a crowdsourcing campaign on the fund-raising platform indiegogo. Its main creator was David Icke.[1][2][3]

Presenters included Mark Windows,[4] Richie Allen, Sonia Poulton and Kenneth O'Keefe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_People's_Voice_(internet_TV_station)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Apophis 2029 said:

Yup!  Marks a good egg!

Listen to his works on the freeman movement and other topics like change agents and you are have way to understanding freedom.

• Like 2